Wife on a Leash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrjones74
mrjones74
85 Followers

"Another beer and a glass of bourbon," I said. "Sure thing, sir!", she said and turned quickly around. The spinning motion was enough to lift her skirt up high enough to get a good view of her crotch and ass. She was wearing a skimpy black thong. Apparently, the panty-less attire was something my wife had decided for herself. I got my drinks and was left to watch the show on the couch nearby.

Pamela was still on her knees in front of the man, but he had placed his hand on her crotch under her skirt. She gyrated her hips in more rhythmic and erotic pattern than before. Her head was arched more to the back as well, her eyes closed and jaw dropped, as if she was moaning. Her body started trembling, first gently, then more. Then she moved her head towards me. Our eyes locked and her wanton look turned into fear and guilt. She was about to have an orgasm, I knew it. I tried to look back at her, a bit angry by her betrayal, but on the inside I was very much turned on. Guilty by her own lust, she closed her eyes and tried to suppress the approaching orgasm as much as possible, but her attempt at keeping the building climax at bay failed and the whore came, collapsed on the her clients hand.

She sat there for a minute or two, recovering, while his hand kept its position under her skirt. Then he removed his hand and offered it to her mouth. She opened her mouth and started sucking her own juices, almost instinctively. The guy pulled my wife off the table and into his lap. He held her slightly raised above his own crotch.

She looked at me again with a guilty look and motioned her full red lips in a motion of "Sorry, I love you!". Her client liked what he had in front of him and started to caress her breasts and kiss her neck. Then he moved his hands downwards towards her hips and suddenly he jerked her downwards. Her eyes rolled upwards, her jaw dropped and she closed her eyes and she let out a moan that could be heard all the way over to where I sat.

"Ooooooohhh....!"

I knew that look on her face, the guy had plunged his cock into her. He held her firmly in this position for a few seconds, letting her time to adjust after the initial penetration. Then she slowly started moving up and down. She opened her eyes and again looked in my direction. She was still guilty and holding back the pleasure and lust building by the penetration she received from slowly riding his cock. Her client took one hand up to her mouth, and she closed her eyes and opened up her mouth and started sucking one of his fingers. The kind of sucking that tells you a woman wants to be fucked, and fucked hard.

When his finger was nice and wet, he moved it back around her body and did something I couldn't quite see from where I sat. The whore on his lap opened her eyes as if in shock and again her jaw dropped and I again she moaned

"Aaaahhhhhh.... Oooooohhh Gaaawwwwddd!!!!"!!!

The arm going around her back was moving back and forth too, rocking along to her rhythm. My guess, from her shocked expression was that he had plunged his finger into her ass and was stimulating her anally while she was riding him. She looked at me again and now I knew she didn't care about guilt anymore. She had surrendered do the pleasure she was feeling and was completely his whore, loving every second of it.

She tried to keep focus on me, but failed every few seconds or so. The pleasure from being fucked, being a whore and being fucked in public was getting to her. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth formed as she was probably moaning into her clients ear. I was still surprised at how turned on I was by watching Pamela get fucked like this and wished I could be a bit closer. Close enough to hearing her moans. She wrapped her arms firmly around his neck and moved her head in front of his, and started to kiss him deeply. This was her own action, not an invitation from him, but he took the hot embrace for what it was and kissed her back.

They were gaining tempo and I could see Pamela was close to a big orgasm, her mouth completely open, her eyes rolled all the way back and I could hear her moans of pleasure.

"Ohhh yeah!!! Fuuuuuck meeeee! It feeeeels sooohooo gooohoood!!!!"

Then she tensed up and opened her eyes, staring straight at me. Her gaze held me for ten-fifteen seconds while her body was clearly trembling. Then the whore collapsed and closed her eyes. She lay against her client with her head on his shoulder and arms wrapped around his neck for a few minutes, panting and breathing heavily. When she recovered, the client whispered something to her and the whore moved down between his legs. A minute or so later she stood back up and left his table. She brought the red leash to the bar and the bartender gave her some cash in return.

My wife, now a thoroughly fucked whore, sat down next to me on the couch. She was still breathing heavily and was clearly still horny.

"I'm sorry I came, I didn't intend to, but the pills that Mr. Adams gave me had a terrible effect on my sex drive. I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry, do you still love me?" she asked.

"Mr. Adams told me he gave you candy, and that any lust you felt was just your own," I said coldly.

"That can't be true, I'm not that kind of girl! I may be working as a whore, but I'm not a slut!"

"Really, I just saw you, a married woman, get bought by another man. You sucked him off, let him finger-fuck your newly shaved pussy until you came. Then you rode him until you came again. You probably have his cum in your pussy. How can you possibly not be a complete slut?"

"Anyway, baby. Watching you get fucked like that was the most exiting thing I've ever seen. I still love you, even if you are a slut."

"But I'm not...."

"Yes, you are," I interrupted. "You've done a good job hiding it these past few years, but you just proved that you're not a proper woman at all. Had you been disgusted by what your client did, I could have let it pass, but you came. Twice!"

I placed my hand on her crotch, just below her skirt slid a finger over her wet lips.

"And now it's my turn to enjoy my whorish wife," I whispered in her ear as I pushed my fingers into her wetness.

"oohhh..." she moaned back. "Your finger feels soooo good in me, but I can't let you have me now. Without aaaahhh leash I cannot let yoooohu touch me... Mr. Aaaaahhdams was very strict on this. Nooohoo favors."

"You're joking," I answered. "You just let another man fuck you and I can't touch you?".

"I'm sooohoo sorry, loohoove. Those are the rules. I'm a whooohooore, working for Mr. Aaaahaadams. If you waaaahaant me, yooohou need tooohho pay me."

She pulled my hand from her pussy. "Sooohoo sorry, love...." she said and got up walked away.

I watched her beautiful hips swaying left and right in under short skirt as she moved. There were still traces of cum running down her thighs from her escapades.

mrjones74
mrjones74
85 Followers
12