Wife Plans Surprise For Hubby

Story Info
She has a hot night for his benefit.
3.5k words
3.98
97.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She met him through one of those online personal ad’s. ‘Married female looking for an attractive single guy for discreet encounters’ it said. Of course she’d received many reply’s, but after a lengthy screening process she had narrowed it down to just one. She had been corresponding with him through e-mail for the last few weeks and tonight she was going to meet him for dinner, a movie and perhaps more. Her husband knew nothing about it. Since he worked nights it was easy to keep it all behind his back. She would, however, tell him everything in time.

She started getting ready as soon as she got back from dropping her husband off at work. Scott was going to pick her up at 6:30 and it was now 5:30. She was nervous. She had never done anything like this before. But she wasn’t going to back out. She and her husband had talked about her doing something like this though he didn’t know she was actually doing it. She would tell him later after it had happened. She knew that would excite him. He had planted the idea in her mind and it festered until she wanted to do it as much for herself as for him. They had talked about the scenario during sex and she couldn’t believe how worked up he got talking about it. He was going to love this surprise. So was she.

She showered and readied herself for her big night. It was Friday so not only did she not have to work the next morning, he would be at work until very late. She wore a hot pink top and a short denim skirt. Underneath she wore the set of matching black lace bra and panties she had bought for the occasion. Her husband hadn’t even seen them yet. She had applied the vanilla lotion her husband had bought her. He said it made her smell extremely sexy. That was how she felt right now. Extremely sexy. She couldn’t believe that she was about to have sex with a virtual stranger. More than that though, she couldn’t believe how much she wanted to have sex with this virtual stranger.

When she first started all this she wasn’t certain she actually wanted to do it. Though he said it would turn him on, he made no attempt whatsoever to pressure her into doing it. But it was clear to her that it would excite him. Then one night she was fooling around on the computer looking at personal ads for laughs when she got the idea to set one up for herself and see what kind of response she would get. She made it clear that she was married and looking only for a casual sexual relationship. For good measure she took a picture of herself wearing only a very sexy see through blue baby doll. She felt so naughty doing it but she was sure that if he found out, instead of getting pissed off he’d probably just get a hard on. And she knew she wouldn’t do anything that she wouldn’t eventually tell him all about.

To her surprise, she received quite a lot of responses. She was quite thorough in reducing the field of all losers. She made everyone interested, e-mail her a picture holding various objects to verify that it really was them. She corresponded with a few who showed potential and after asking all kinds of questions, in part testing the patience of each potential candidate, she had focused in on Scott. And not just because he looked a bit like Ben Affleck. He was 25 and just coming off a long term relationship. So while being quite interested in having sex, he was not interested in commitment. She definitely did not want someone who was going to want to hang on after. The deciding moment was when she asked him to describe to her exactly what he would do if she let him. Upon reading his very graphic and erotic response, she masturbated until she climaxed in a stunningly incredible orgasm.

The door bell rang at 6:20. He was early. She was suddenly very nervous and wondered if she shouldn’t answer the door. Then she took a deep breath and opened the door. He looked great. Tall with short brown hair and deep brown eyes. And in good shape too. He looked at her and smiled wide. He quickly complimented her on her looks, saying how nice she looked in pink. She invited him in. They hugged as he entered the apartment she shared with her husband. It was a long hug. He complimented her on how lovely she smelled. She was getting very excited already. She was glad she opened the door. It was gonna be one hell of a night.

They had discovered early in their correspondence that they were both very shy. But they had gotten to know each other O.K. and they made pretty good conversation during dinner. They went to an Italian place with quiet, dark and secluded booths. They sat very close. They held hands often and shared a small kiss as well. After they finished eating, his hand fell on her bare thigh. It remained there as they talked though soon she sensed it was moving slowly upward. She made no move to resist. Then suddenly, their eyes locked and he leaned in and kissed her deeply. She had longed for it badly and it felt incredibly wonderful. She felt bad too but even that seemed to be exciting her as well.

As their kiss grew more passionate, his hand too inched higher. Sure no one was able to see under the table in the dim light, she simply spread her thighs to grant him better access. She jumped as she felt his fingers brush against her most personal place. As he kissed her and began to rub her through the lacy fabric she had to remind herself to breathe. She felt his hand try to move the fabric to the side. She spread her legs wider. Their tongues darted back and forth in each others mouths as his fingers worked their way into her soaking wet hole. Her right hand felt its way to his crotch and began to caress his bulging hard on through his slacks. It felt very large. She couldn’t wait to get her hands on it.

She couldn’t stop herself now if she wanted to. She was too turned on by Scott and besides, it was all her damn husbands fault for making her want to do it anyway. She quickly reminded herself that her husband wouldn’t be upset and that she wasn’t doing anything wrong and should enjoy herself as much as possible as she was sure her husband would want her to. It still felt weird to her, but Scott’s fingers quickly averted her attention back to what he was doing.
She couldn’t believe she was letting him, or anyone, do what he was doing, where he was doing it. Moments later she couldn’t have cared less if the whole damn restaurant was watching. His fingers found her clit and she virtually exploded in a quite arousing orgasm.

He was the only one who noticed but she still felt embarrassed. She had never cum like that in public to be sure. And by a man she just met. It felt incredible. Scott was very excited. When it hit, her eyes had rolled back and she made an intriguing little noise as she simultaneously sucked in her breath and, in an attempt to keep from crying out, bit her lip. Still a whimpering kind of cry did escape. Her back arched and her legs stiffened. Her thighs clamped down on Scott’s fingers, holding them in place. She shook silently for several seconds. Finally, slowly she began to relax. She could not believe that just happened. She no longer wanted to go to the theater. She suggested to Scott that they go back to her place and watch a movie there. He quickly agreed. They paid the bill and left.

Pulling out of the parking lot, she was beginning to feel quite mischievous now. She leaned over and began to rub his cock through his slacks. It was hard instantly. Then she began to unbutton his pants and soon she had his hard dick in her hand. He was trying hard to concentrate on driving. She was concentrating on his dick. She loved to way a man reacted to being touched by a woman. He was beginning to moan loudly. His dick was nice she thought. It was pretty big and thick. Her husband satisfied her fine but she was pleased that Scott had a large cock. He told her what she was doing felt great. When he came to a light, she leaned over and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. This gave her a serious rush. To have another mans dick in her mouth in a car at a stoplight seemed so bad. Yet it thrilled her so much. She swallowed more of his rigid tool. He was going nuts now. Driving was tough but they weren’t far away. He kept telling her she was so fucking hot and that her mouth felt so damn good. She started to suck harder now. Inspired by Scott’s obvious enjoyment she wanted badly to impress him.

He pulled into the visitor parking at the complex and quickly shut off the engine. He was glad not to have to concentrate on driving. She was so into what she was doing that she hadn’t even noticed the car turn off. A few moments later, he got louder and his body tensed. Before she realized what was happening he had filled her mouth was his load of cum. It turned her on to have her mouth filled with another mans cum. She couldn’t believe it, but she knew this would be a highlight later for her husband, and that drove her crazy with lust. She did her best to swallow as much as she could but a bit dripped down her chin and onto her pink top. She sat up and looked at him with glazed eyes and a satisfied look on her face. She wiped her chin with her fingers as Scott began to tell her what an incredible blowjob that was. She jokingly commented that she needed to change her shirt now and they quickly moved inside.

She told him to get comfortable on the couch and she would put a movie in and go change her shirt. As he got comfortable, she put in a porno and left it playing as she went off to change. He had told her many times how much he loved the picture of her in her blue baby doll. She changed into it now. She couldn’t believe what had happened already. Her husband would be going nuts later hearing all about it. She was going to have a lot of sex tonight. She was so excited. She laid back on the bed and began to rub herself through her blue thong. She was so wet. So hot. She slid her hand under her panties and began to rub her clit. She was so horny. She couldn’t believe her husband actually wanted her to fuck other men, but nonetheless she was going to enjoy her freedom while making his fantasy reality. She thought for a moment about calling him to tell him what she was doing. That would have made him crazy with lust being at work and knowing but not being able to do anything. No, not this time. He would get the full rundown as soon as he got home. She imagined his reaction as she played with herself. She replayed in her mind what had already occurred. She started to imagine her husband eating her pussy as she told him how he fingered her to orgasm in the restaurant. She imagined the look on his face when she told him she swallowed Scott’s cum. She was beginning to lose herself when a knock at the door interrupted her. She cried out to him that she’d be right out.

His eyes were transfixed as she made her appearance in the nearly invisible blue fabric. His jaw dropped. She sat next to him and they locked in a long, deep, embrace. He kissed her hard. She broke it off though and said they had to watch the movie. She had picked out an all girl flick. She knew guys got off on the idea of girls fucking other girls. She’d even fantasized about the idea. She knew her husband would love to see her do it was another girl and they had purchased this movie recently. Scott quickly commented that he loved to watch two girls together. She asked him if that meant he had, and he told her that his ex-girlfriend was bisexual. She decided to turn him on. She told him that she had never been with a woman but that she thought about it all the time. Not quite the truth but it got the reaction she was seeking.
She once again worked his cock free from his pants as she told him that she’d love to eat a girl out. His excitement was obvious. He began to take over, telling her how much he’d love to see her lick another girls pussy and things like that. Meanwhile she leaned over and once again began to suck on his delicious hard cock. Though they barely knew each other, there was an incredible sexual attraction between them. The passion was intense. He removed his shirt and they both removed his pants. She decided they should move to the bedroom because she knew it would excite her husband later.

They moved to the bedroom and fell into a deep kiss as they fell together onto the bed. He laid along side her and began to run his left hand over her chest. His strong hand felt soft on her small, beautiful breasts. His fingers began to play with her right nipple. It was so hard. His touch felt electric.

His mouth found her left nipple and his hand began to slide down between her legs. His fingers slid under the blue satin and into her hot, wet and throbbing pussy. His fingers felt incredible. He was so excited by how soft and how warm and how wet she was. He slid his middle finger all the way in and she shuddered. She uttered a meek sounding ‘Yesss’ before he removed his finger. He then slid it upward and found her beautiful little clit. He began to rub and flick his fingers across her swollen, sensitive nub. Soon she was going nuts. His touch was eliciting a rather erotic response. Her husband always told her how sexy she looked having sex. She loved how good Scott’s fingers felt. They didn’t compare to her husbands but she was actually pleased about that.

Then she felt his tongue suddenly on her clit and she nearly jumped out of her skin. She knew she cried out but she wouldn’t have been able to tell anyone what she had tried to say. It was an unintelligible sort of cry. The kind you only hear from a woman in sexual bliss. As his tongue worked her clit and his fingers explored her tight pussy, she began to cry out ‘ohmygodyes’ over and over. Suddenly she began to feel an explosive orgasm. This was gonna be a doozy. She exploded in an intense prolonged rolling, thunderous climax. She came over and over in intense waves of sheer ecstasy. What seemed to her to be nearly ten long minutes of intense orgasm, was in reality only about 60 short seconds or so. Slowly she began to regain her composure.

When she finally reopened her eyes, she saw him over her rolling a condom onto his stiff cock. All she could say was ‘god I fucking need that in me!’. He quickly obliged her. As he pushed his cock up against her hungry pussy, she closed her eyes and bit her lip in anticipation. She was about to have another man inside her. His cock plunged deep into her. Filling her. It was happening. His dick was inside her.

She thought quickly about her husband. In an instant a thousand thoughts went though her mind. Her initial reaction is that what she was doing was wrong. What her husband wanted was wrong. It went against the traditional idea of what should be. Yet he always made such a compelling case. Sex was sex. Love was love and while sex usually came with love, love did not (should not?) always come with sex. An open minded couple, secure in the knowledge of each others love, can open themselves to whole new avenues of sexual adventure. He didn’t push her to do new things but suggested she should remain open to possibilities.

Her next thought was ‘god damn this feels good’. He fucked her very hard and deliberately. He was very good and their bodies moved together in rhythm. His big dick felt so good inside her. He used it very well. Her hips gyrated and her muscles clenched around him. He was tremendously aroused and would have cum quickly had she not gotten him off earlier. She loved everything about this and for a moment tried to focus and take it all in. Fucking a stranger she just met in the bed she shared with her husband while he was at work. The whole scenario was so excitingly dirty. So unlike her but it felt so good somehow. And it looked so good too. She looked at him as he fucked her. He was very attractive. He looked so good naked. She looked down between her legs and saw his cock pumping into her. That sent another rush through her
body.

She suddenly understood completely what her husband meant when he said that sex just looks so incredible. For a moment she felt that she must look like a porn star and it thrilled her to be doing this. She felt so sexy. Her husband always had made her feel sexy but this was something he could not help her to experience. She was secure in the knowledge that sex with her husband was fantastic. But she had wondered if it would be different with another guy. It was. It felt great. Incredible. But different. She loved it but wouldn’t trade her husband for it. He felt different in a much better way. But she was glad he had planted his seed. This was an incredible experience. She couldn’t wait to tell him.

Scott however wasn’t quite finished yet and he quickly regained her full attention. His cock was pounding into her hard. He fucked her for some time. She decided soon however that she wanted him in her from behind. One of her husband’s favorite positions. She knew he’d like that. His cock filled her so deep that way. She was going nuts. He was fucking her so hard. Suddenly her vision went blank and she seemed almost to melt as she succumbed once again to a mind bending orgasm.

It was at this point that Scott lost it and exploded inside her. For a fly on the wall the scene would have rivaled any in recorded history. The sight of the two of them would have made the Pope horny. It was incredible. The two of them collapsed in a heap.

They laid there talking for a while until it was about 10:30. Then he said that he should be going. They both agreed that it was fantastic and that they would keep in contact. She sat up at the side of the bed as he began to get dressed. As she did she found his limp cock not more than a foot and a half away. She reached out for it. He froze. She began to stroke it. It got hard quickly. She urged him closer and he obliged. Then she wrapped her lips around it and he cried out. She decided to give him one for the road. Her pussy was burning again and her left hand slid down and began to rub herself while she massaged his balls with her right. She sucked hard on the head of his large dick. She was so turned on again. His eyes were transfixed to what she was doing. It looked so good sliding between her lips. Filling her mouth. This chick was so hot. So damn sexy. A moment later he exploded in her sweet mouth.

She took about half his load in her mouth before pulling it out and jacking the rest off onto her pretty face. Though she was anything but, doing all this made her feel so slutty. It was an experience she would never forget. Scott finished getting dressed and left soon after.
It was now after 11:00. She called her husband to tell him to make sure he hurried home because she had a surprise for him. When he pressed her to tell him what it was she told him only that she’d had a date. She’d tell him no more than that though as she knew how much he loved to be teased. He’d have to wait. She put down the phone and began to rub herself. It was gonna be one hell of a night!