Wife’s Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mumbled, "I'm in awe of your body."

She straddled my face and, when she leaned forward, her pussy was close to my mouth; I was able to lick her thick pussy lips and fondle her meaty buttocks at the same time. I also kissed her puckered, blonde-hair-rimmed ass hole. At the same time, by repeatedly sucking on my cock, she stiffened it.

Gina said, "It looks like you want more than just a taste. I'm all yours," and stretched out on her back.

I got on my knees, snaked my stiff cock in to Gina's pussy, and settled comfortably on top of her between her arms and legs. I made love to her in a leisurely manner pausing to kiss her wrinkled neck and press my chest against her pillowy boobs; I watched my cock disappear in to her belly and come out slick with our love juices. Gina was not passive either: she lifted her legs straight up allowing me to go deep in to her love channel. I climaxed soon after she opened her crotch wide by placing her legs on my shoulders.

After freshening up and getting dressed, we had wine, and cheese and crackers. Soon afterwards, my cell phone rang; it was Kim calling to tell me that she was at her friend's home.

I picked up Kim and took her to Gina's home. As I helped Gina get dinner ready, Kim told us details of her camping experiences.

At the dinner table, Kim said, "I like it here. Gina, can I stay here? Daddy, why don't you also stay here?"

I said, "Only if Gina agrees."

Gina smiled and said, "Sounds like a great idea."

Later, as we were loading the dishwasher, Gina said, "May be we can sleep in the same bed tonight."

I said, "I hope so," and my cock twitched in anticipation of making love to my voluptuous woman.

END

Dear Reader: Thank you for reading my story. I will appreciate your helpful suggestions and comments. Please vote. Oldguy.