Wife Sees The Truth Of It All Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife and husband continue a journey.
1k words
4.32
47.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tajiri02
tajiri02
11 Followers

Knowing what had happened over the weekend, both moved through the week in a kind of stupor. Because of their busy schedules and their family, there was no chance of play during the week. Both would reflect back on the experience they had shared, wondering if they could top it.

Saturday morning came and went as they moved about, doing their chores. But each knew that the tension was growing, moving them toward an evening they could share with great excitement.

The wife knew that he would not continue without a signal. After they had been out to dinner, they came home and sat down with the family. She excused herself for a moment; he thought she was going to the bathroom. She sat down next to him and pressed something into his hand. He looked down; it was the same collar that they had used the prior weekend.

They quickly excused themselves from the room and exchanged a deep, soul-blasting kiss. He held her and could feel her trembling in excitement. They went back into the living room and announced that they were tired and going to bed.

They moved to the bedroom, the wife going to her dresser and putting on a black patent leather bra and panty set with removable crotch and nipple covers. He had seen her wear this only once and was instantly turned on. She turned to him, flaunting herself openly. He moved to her and began to move his hands all over her, caressing and squeezing.

Still unsure of how to proceed in this, the husband looked at her with searching eyes. She looked at him and stated "I belong to you now, do with me as you wish."

He tells her to take her pretty ass to the bed, on her knees and waiting for him. As she complies, he again removes the leather cuffs from the dresser and approaches. He cuffs her hands behind her. She looks at him, waiting on his command. He tells her that a slave does not look at her Master without permission. She quickly looks down, but the sin has already been committed. He pushes her onto her belly, ties her ankles and begins to use a riding crop on her ass and thighs. He tells her that she must not forget the lesson or she will be punished even more severely.

He blindfolds her and removes a feather duster from the nightstand. He exposes her pussy and ass and begins to run the feather lightly over the exposed flesh. Not expecting this, she begins to become slowly aroused by the light touch. He touches her pussy and finds it nice and wet. Moving his finger to her ass, he penetrates and begins to move in and out slowly. As she begins to moan, he roughly turns her over and begins to caress her breasts. He takes a paddle to her, striking each breast several times until her nipples are hard and throbbing. He then begins with the feather duster, running it up and down, all over her body. He tells her again and again what a beautiful slave she is.

He unties her ankles and just admires the way his slave moves. Being blindfolded, she does not know what to expect next. He knows that if he touches her wet pussy for any length of time, she will come and this will be over.

He removes the blindfold and tells her to look at him. When she does, he asks her "Shall we continue, slave?". She can only nod. He takes out the riding crop and begins to beat her breasts, belly and thighs. This drives her wild with excitement.

He now tells her that it is time to serve the Master. He forces her onto her belly and unties her wrists. "Get on your back, knees open. She complies instantly. He tells her to begin playing with her breasts. When she does, he tells her to do it harder and quickly smacks her nipples with the riding crop. She does as he orders, and begins to move all over the bed. He leans down and kisses her mouth hard. She begs him to use her mouth, ass, anything if he will only touch her.

He tells her that the last time he promised to come in her mouth or ass. He now tells her to open her pussy wide for him. She complies instantly. He inserts the riding crop into her pussy and moves it slowly back and forth. He removes it and tells her to lick it clean. Her tongue moves frantically over the leather, cleaning off every drop. "Move onto your belly, quickly now." As she does, he tells her to stretch herself wide. The material of the patent leather panties is swimming in her juices. He slowly moves the riding crop up and down the crack of her ass. He smacks her there twice, hard. She makes a gargling sound deep in her throat.

Knowing that he can now have her any way in this state, he decides that he will claim her mouth for his own, tonight. "On your back, pretty one". He moves over to her and pulls her mouth onto his swollen cock. "You may play with yourself, but do not come until you have satisfied me!" She begins to frantically move her fingers over her swollen pussy as she engulfs him with her mouth, tongue moving like a snake. The pressure builds quickly, and he tells her that she can come. Now. She erupts just as he spills his come directly down her throat.

Neither can seem to move for a moment, they appear to be stunned by what just happened. He has never been allowed to come in her pretty mouth for the entire time of their marriage. He caresses her, bringing her slowly back to reality. He gets a towel and begins to clean her sweaty face and neck. She looks at him with an expression of wonder, knowing that there is never going to be a return to humdrum sex again. Even when they engage in "normal" sex, it will never be the same again. It will be colored through this new lens.

As they begin to settle in for the night, he looks at her and tells her that next weekend it is her ass. She can only wait and wonder what will be in store before that takes place.

tajiri02
tajiri02
11 Followers