Wife Shows Off on the Sidewalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,303 Followers

By the time I got back to our room door, I was sooooo fucking HOT, that I NEEDED to fuck, right away!

My wife's story, from her perspective of her walk out on the sidewalk, confirmed for both of us, that she definitely had an exhibitionist streak that I had always known she had, but that she had always denied. She now admitted just how sexy she felt, how sexually stimulating it was, to be seen and watched, by other men, when she was showing off, and/or having sex.

We only had the rest of that night in that motel, before we had to leave the next morning, and although she didn't go back out on the sidewalk again, my wife gave a couple of "shows" at the window that night.

One of the best; Brandie had taken the teddy off and changed into a silk black nightie and exchanged the white garter belt for a black one to match her outfit. Still wearing those sexy assed black, silk, high heeled pumps, and the heavy gold anklet. She fixed her hair and reapplied her makeup, putting on some of the brightest red lipstick she had with her, she called it, "Cock sucking red." Then she opened the curtains nearly all the way. It didn't take but just a few minutes for several men, yes, I said SEVERAL, to gather at our window. Brandie and I were laying on the bed playing with each other.

When she knew there was a crowd outside our window, my wife got off the bed, walked over to the window, sat in the chair in front of it, put her high heeled shoes up on the ledge, thus spreading her legs and pussy for the complete viewing pleasure of the men outside the window. Then she started masturbating herself with a vibrator as the men outside watched.

I had absolutely no idea she was going to do that! When she had opened the curtains so wide a few minutes earlier, I just thought we were going to have sex on the bed while more people watched. I stepped up to the chair, to stand beside her, naked, and occasionally she would turn her head toward me and suck my cock into her mouth and blow me for several minutes as she moaned and groaned with pleasure from the vibrator in her cunt. My wife was rubbing the vibrator up and down her pussy slit, sometimes touching it on her clit, which always brought forth moans of pleasure from her, and once in awhile sliding it deep into her cunt to fuck herself with it.

Once, as she stopped blowing me and looked back at, "her audience", she noticed that more than just a couple of the men had fished their cocks out of their pants and were stroking them. That made her so hot, that she began to have an orgasm! I saw her belly twitch and she tightened into a sort of a crunch, as she moaned and gave some loud screams of pleasure for the benefit of the men on the other side of the glass. They could plainly see my wife's pussy gush forth wet juices and soak her vibrator, her crotch and the edge of the chair under her ass. When she was done and relaxed from her climax, she started to get up.

Putting my left hand on her shoulder, I gently pushed Brandie back down in the chair and told her, "You're not done yet."

Then I grabbed the back of her head, making sure to get a good handful of her blond hair, and shoved my hard cock into her mouth. My wife, dutifully took it in and started sucking me off. This wasn't going to take long because I was loaded up and ready to blow from watching the show she gave, masturbating for the men on the sidewalk. Some of the men had busted their nuts, as my wife was climaxing from her masturbation show, I had seen some of them doing it into napkins and handkerchiefs. Some of them were still stroking. I figured if they hadn't lost their loads yet, they were about to, just like me! It only took a couple of minutes of Brandie's talented mouth on my cock to have me ready to explode.

Holding that handful of my wife's blond hair in my left hand, I made a show of forcefully fucking my wife's mouth with my cock until I was about to cum, then I said to my wife, loud enough the men could hear me through the glass window, "You fucking slut, you're gonna make me cum and you know it!"

A couple more sucks, and I jerked Brandie's head back. That surprised her, because she knows I usually like to shoot it in her mouth and have her swallow my load. But she realized I was doing this for the benefit of our audience, so she held her mouth open, her tongue out, I grabbed my cock in my right hand and jerked it several times as I shot cum all over my wife's lips, tongue, and one shot on her cheek. I squeezed the last few drops into the cleavage between her tits. This did the trick! The couple of guys outside, still stroking, all shot their wads too! Most into a napkin, one guy onto the window again. As my wife licked her lips and cleaned her face off with a towel, I waved to our friends and closed the curtains.

Brandie and I, spent the rest of that night, and the entire trip home the next day, talking about the fun we had been having and how she OBVIOUSLY, truly was, an "exhibitionist"! My wife finally admitted that she really does like to be watched, that it turns her on to know that other people, especially men, are watching her having sex. And she admitted that, although she wasn't actually having sex, a part of the thrill for her while she was on her walk down the sidewalk and back, was that she knew I was watching her, showing herself off to these strange men on the sidewalk!

"Knowing that you were watching, and I knew that this was turning you on too, added to the sexual excitement of it all," my wife admitted.

I said, "Well just think how exciting it would be if we were having a threesome, and I was right there in the same room with you while you were having actual sex with another man."

Closing her eyes, leaning back in her seat, with a sly smile on her face, my wife said, "Shut up. It's a long ride home and I don't want to get all stirred up before we get there!"

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,303 Followers