Wife Submitted By Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she confessed to him she felt his hand caressing her ass cheeks, Gently the intruder squeezed her buttocks, his large strong hands massaged her flesh.

"Shall I continue?" my wife asked me.

I wanted to know the story so as I responded, "Yes."

She continued...

"The intruder rubbed her ass, the pain slowly subsided in her. Unconsciously, she closed her eyes beneath her blindfold, she felt his fingers, strangely the hands of the intruder turned pain into pleasure.

The pleasure was brief. Loud footsteps could be heard approaching the hotel room door. The intruder roughly grabbed at her again. He pulled her toward the door, she found herself sandwiched between the door and his naked body. He leaned forward to spy out the peephole. Her face was pressed tightly against the cold wooden door, she could hear her own heartbeat, as his weight bore down upon her body.

The intruder briefly released her from his grasp, gently but quickly he spun her toward him. She felt his two hands take control of her red swollen buttocks, firmly he squeezed them as he lifted her feet off the floor.

As he lifted her from the floor he pressed her body up against the wall until her back made contact with the cold wall. She felt the weight of his body as he used his naked body to pin her to the wall. She felt his breath as he whispered into her ear again.

"How naughty?" he asked.

She felt his hand slide under her clinging shirt moving toward her breast, the sounds of sex played in the air, the scent of man pleased her smell.

"Very naughty" she replied.

Using the weight of his body the intruder pinned her flesh against the wall. His hands that were once firmly holding my buttock were now free to explore. She felt him raise his hands toward my breast," lightly she felt his finger tips trace circles around my now hardened nipples," she knew they were visible to him through her sweat soaked top. My wife felt the intruders hand slowly slide upward across her stomach to explore her flesh. Firmly the intruder took her hardened nipples between his fingers, ever so slightly he pulled them, she felt her skin being stretched. Surprisingly to her it brought pleasure.

Naughtiness took over, she wanted the intruder to see breast, to see her erect nipples, there shape. She felt hypnotized, out of control as she lift her hands above her head, she was allowing the intruder to bare her skin. She wanted to give him access to her sweat covered body.

She found herself much less resistant to the intruders touch after baring her flesh to him. She was submitting to the dominant intruder. Her mind was attempting to justifying his touch. She now began to want.

The intruder reached down, again he cupped her buttocks in his large hands, her cheeks were slippery with sweat. Gently he massaged her cheeks, his fingers become slick, slowly he moved his fingers ever so closer to her awaiting anus. The intruder then repositioned her body lifting her higher upon the wall, she knew what he want, her nipples. As he held her in position she could feel his breath upon her skin, her nipples were fully erect, inches from his lips. She secretly wanted him to take them in his mouth.

Sweat dripped from her body, she feared he would drop her. Reaching down she grasp his shoulder holding herself up. There she leaned forward ever so slightly, she felt his lip come in contact with her nipple. She felt his tongues caress her skin as he tasted the salty sweat that gathered upon its surface.

A pornographic image came to her mind; it was her swollen nipple, covered with the intruders' saliva.

His mouth open slightly sucking upon her nipple, gently at first, then harder. She felt her nipple filling with blood as he sucked it forcefully into his mouth. She heard a loud pop, the suction was broken, and her nipple parted his lips. Never had she experience the pleasure of having her nipples sucked more than now.

She felt his tongue travel to her other breast. She desired her left nipple to be sucked hard. She loved the sound as he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Blood flowed rapidly into her puffy nipple, she could feel his tongue work magic on her tits, inside his mouth he caressed her tips flickering and teasing them. Gently he took her nipple between his teeth and bit down, gentle at first, then harder. Just as the pain from my spanks turned to pleasure she began to feel pleasure from pain as he bit her nipples. Unexpectedly she reached down and pulled his head tightly to her tits begging for more.

Soon my wife's arms began to tire, gravity took over and slowly she found her body sliding between his sweat covered body and the wall. As she slid lower, she felt it between her legs. No matter how hard she tried she could not hold the weight of her body and now it rested on his shaft.

It was long, thick and very hard. Her bodies weight bore down upon the intruders shaft. Her pussy lips were parted with the intruders manhood. It was only natural that she wondered how big he was. She could tell it was long, it extended out toward the wall beyond her buttocks. As she sat upon it she felt herself become more aroused. Her juices freely coated the intruders shaft, he could feel her juices dripping from his balls.

She heard his voice interrupt her thoughts.

"Are you a naughty girl?" he asked again.

She knew what the correct answer was. Her wetness should have been the only clue he needed. Still she feared the spankings, still fresh in my mind.

"Yes, I am a naughty girl" she confessed to him.

With that answer the intruder reached down between her buttocks and the wall. The intruder lifted her from his hardened, slick shaft, her body came to rest high upon his chest, again, she found herself pinned between him and the wall. As he held her in his arms she felt him step in closer to the wall. Her legs were now forced to his sides, her feet now extended in two different directions, one pointing east, the other west. Slowly he released his grasp, gravity took effect, her sweat slicked body now slid lower between his body and the wall like a wedge.

She anticipated coming to rest on his large juice covered shaft. It was then she felt contact, but this was somehow different, it was not his shaft she was resting on, she was resting on the tip of his shaft, his cock was pointing straight up into her opening which was now sliding south. She knew it was only a matter of time as her juices now covered the length of his cock including its large tip which she was resting on.

She sensed him taking weigh off her body, no longer was he leaning into her pinning her to the wall. She began to resist, she could feel his tip prying her lips apart trying to enter her body. She could not close her legs or hold the weight of her own body. She felt pressure, she felt herself being stretched as it slowly penetrated her.

As his large cock penetrated her the pain subsided and pleasure filled her thighs. She relaxed as the head of his cock entered her more deeply. Slowly she was impaled on this large thick cock, she was overwhelmed at how turned on she was by strange cock. She felt so hot knowing her pussy was being taken. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms encircled his neck, she wanted some control, she feared its massiveness as he slowly began to fuck her against the wall. With each thrust his cock penetrated deeper, She felt his hand part her buttocks, she felt pressure against her anal opening" slowly he eased a finger into her ass. The intruder was fucking her holes, and there nothing she could do to stop him,

The intruder reached up with one hand grabbing her shoulder, he pulled her down firmly onto his powerful cock. She felt her breath escape her lungs as he was so deep within her. Never had she felt so full, she dangled on him like an ornament as he stepped back from the wall, he held her upon him as he walked to the middle of the room. For the first time he was not using the wall to hold her up. It was then that she realized that his cock held her body from the floor, no longer did she support herself with her hands on his sweat slicked shoulder, nor was he cupping her buttocks supporting her, she was being held up by strange cock.

She held him lightly in her grasp. Her arms were now resting on his shoulders, her hands holding one another behind his neck, and her legs, they unconsciously were wrapped around his back. The intruder walked over to the bed and sat upon the edge wearing her. As her knees came in contact with the mattress she finally had some control. Her first thought was to dismount him, she rose up, but somehow she desired to experience it just one more time. She lowered herself down the length of this large cock. As she rose up again, the intruder took her nipple in his mouth, gently he bit down, the pleasure she felt was so intense as she unconsciously began to fuck herself upon the intruders large organ.

She tried to control her desires, in the background the sounds of fucking played on the television, the room smelled of sex. My wife could sense the television getting louder as the intruder increased the volume. At first this drew some concern from her, that soon faded, she no longer cared, it just added to the nastiness of it all.

"Naughty girl, fuck me" the intruder yelled.

The intruder spanked her ass as he rolled her off his lap and onto the bed. She couldn't help herself any longer, she reached out blindly feeling for his cock until she had it in her hand. She could not believe its girth as she held it. Never did she think it could be that big. She wrapped both hands around it holding it in her hands as he stood next the bed. She was still blindfolded as she rolled over on the bed getting onto her knees. She pointed my ass in his direction, bent forward at the waist until her face made contact with sheets, her erect nipples lightly touched the bed.

She waited a moment until she felt his presence behind her, she reached back spreading her buttocks for him to see. She felt his breath between her legs, he extended his tongue until its warmness reached her clit. Gently he licked, tasting her wetness. She felt his hands replace hers as he now held her cheeks apart. His tongue licked the sweat from her buttocks, then she felt a strange sensation as his tongue flicked her anus. It sent chills throughout her body, blood rushed to her nipples. The intruder then knelt behind her, he took his large shaft in his hands and held it out against her parted lips. As he pushed she felt the tip of his penis again penetrate her depths. Slowly, deeply he began to fuck her, the intruder placed his hands on her hips and pulled her toward him onto his pole, slowly fucking her at first, then as the speed intensified she began to scream, he now was fucking her wildly.

Sweat dripped from her body as she sensed the intruder was close to an orgasm. She begged him not to cum in her pussy, but he did not give her any choice, the intruder was in control, he was fucking her from behind. She felt his thumb rubbing her anus, she tried to relax, she wanted to will her anus open, and secretly desired him to violate her anally again.

She explained to me the guilt she felt as the intruder fucked her. She attempted to justify her actions, her story had now changed from being a hostage to a confession of her desires to me.

The intruder began to moan, she knew he was about to cum. The intruder reached up firmly taking hold of her hips, he pulled her toward him, his cock was now penetrating her inner depths. Admittedly my wife confessed to me that she wanted to feel his large cock pulsate and squirt inside her stretched pussy.

"I wanted to feel him to fill me with his cum," she said.

She rotated her hips breaking free of his grasp, she rolled over lying on her back. She spread her legs inviting him to penetrate her again. This time he slid right in, my wife reached up grasping the intruders hips and pulled him deeply into her opening. She was inviting his cock to explore her womanhood. She feel his body tense up, she anticipated his cum filling her. To ensure she captured the treasure she was now thrusting her hips to meet his every thrust.

After several minutes of fucking the intruder she found herself begging for his cum.

"Cum in me" she confessed to saying. "I begged him to fill me with his cum" she repeated to me.

She felt the first spurt of cum erupt from his large cock. It was hot, her stretched lips tightly clenched his pulsating cock, wave after of wave of cum filled her pussy, she could feel the cum filling her insides. She felt it escaping her stretched pussy, warm cum exited her body around his thick pulsating shaft. It felt hot to her.

"I was not done with him," she confessed. "I wanted more from him, I was going to take advantage of my opportunity for strange cock," "I had an excuse," "I wanted to satisfy the intruder so he would not harm me" she explained.

She wrapped her legs around the intruder holding him deep as she felt his erection began to subside. It was still very large, she still felt full of his cock, penetrated. She felt volumes of cum leaking from pussy. She reached down between her legs touching his cum, the sheets were soaked with their juices.

My wife felt the intruder reaching for something, she felt him reach for her face and surprisingly removed the blindfold from her eyes. Slowly her eyes adjusted, she looked up and saw him for the first time. His identity remained a mystery as he now wore a mask concealing his identity. She could see his mouth, his lips, his neatly trimmed goatee. She reached up and ran her hand over his chest, He was powerfully built, his chest ripped, his abs pronounced, and she was no match for him.

'My body still desired his cock" she said.

Her sweat drenched body yearned for more. It was then that she caught her first glimpse, His cock hung heavily between his legs, his shaft covered with their juices, the skin glistened. The intruder turned on the lights, he knew she wanted to look at it. Now she truly realized the size of his cock; it hung half way down his leg toward his knee. Its head, large swollen and purple, a true mouthful.

She now watched the intruder as he compared her cock shaped dildo to his real man stick. Holding it next to his softened cock, it did not compare. His cock was much larger, It also was much darker in color, her dildo was dwarfed, She was fixated on his large mushroomed shape head and wondered if it would fit in my mouth.

She felt his hands pull her toward him. His breath was felt upon her breast again. The intruder reached down and again cupped her ass in his hands.

"You like my big cock?" he asked.

"I," "I," "love it" she responded back to him.

His lips began sucking on her nipples again, instantly they became hard. She grabbed the back of the intruders head, pulling his lips to her nipples. She desired to be taken again, holding him tightly to against her breast.

"Suck my nipples," "suck them hard" she screamed.

"Thats right, bite them" she demanded of him.

The intruder placed a finger in her pussy, lubricating it with his cum. Once his finger was well lubricated he reached around spreading my wife buttocks and rubbed his slippery cum coated finger on her anus.

"Put it in" she begged of him.

She pulled her knees up to her chest, as she did she tried to relax her anus, she tried to open it for him. She wanted her tight little hole to be penetrated. She knew his cock would not fit, but she did know his finger would. The intruder then reached for the nightstand grabbing a tube of lube. she heard the snap of a cap, then the squirting noise. She felt coldness as he massaged the lube into her butt hole. She wanted him to butt fuck her good.

Slowly he massaged her backside she felt his finger penetrating her. She begged him to fuck her ass, she wanted more from him.

"Have you ever had two cocks at the same time?" he asked.

"No" she responded.

She confessed to him that she had thought about it often. She watched silently as he poured lubricant over the tip of her cock shaped dildo. She had tried several times in the past to penetrate herself anally with it, never successfully, but she laid there wanting him to try.

She did not protested as he brought the dildo up to her anus, he pressed its tip against her opening, inside she desired to be penetrated by it. Wanting the intruder to fuck her ass she inhaled deeply trying to relax, she felt pain at first as he tried to penetrate her opening, waiting for her muscles to submit. Laying back on the bed she placed a pillow, placing it behind her neck, she drew her knees up to her chest. Intently she watched, her eyes wanted to witness the penetration. The intruder persisted, slowly her tight little hole gave in, the cock like dildo penetrated her tight opening for the first time. It excited her to watch him. Her juices began to flow freely. Unconsciously she reached up cupping her breast, pinching her nipples till she felt pain, then pleasure.

"Put it in me all the way" she begged of him." Put it in" she repeated as the length of the dildo disappeared into her depths.

Watching him as he fucked her ass she became distracted as her eyes were drawn to the cock that swayed heavily between his legs. She reached out and took hold of his stick. Her hands slowly worked the shaft, her fingers seemed small, they only wrapped half way around its girth. In her hands he could feel the large powerful veins running the length of his shaft as she began to stroke him.

"I wanted to feel it in my mouth" she bashfully confessed to me as she paused from her story.

No details were being left unsaid to me. Her story was now more of a confession of desire. She went on...

The intruder watched as she now held his cock firmly in her hands. She knew he was watching her and it turned her on. Slowly she opened her mouth extending her wet tongue. Grasping it tightly she tugged at the intruder pulling his cock closer to her inviting lips.

Holding his cock to her lips she stuck her tongue out and touched it for the first time. Immediately she could feel his organ come to life. Opening as wide and as she could she wrapped her lips around the large purple mushroom shaped head taking as much as she could into her mouth. Slowly she sucked on the head, inside her mouth she could feel his tip swelling as it became engorged. Her lips fit perfectly over it as they came to rest on his hardened shaft.

As she continued to suck and tease his member she felt his pulse on his now fully erect shaft.

"I sucked hard on his cock, I wanted to taste him!" she said.

She temporarily removed his shaft from her mouth. Grasping his slick wet shaft with both hand, slowly she ran her hands up and down its length admiring his manhood. His cock was now 12 inches erect and she wanted it.

She admired the opening at the end of his dick. It was unusually large, she began to explore its depth with her tongue. She was surprised how accepting his hole was as she slowly began to fuck it with the tip of her tongue. After a few minutes she withdrew her tongue his shaft. Surprising to her it remained open for her, as she stared at it clear fluid began to gather deep inside its hole.

"Pre-cum began to leak from its tip" she said. "I could not help myself, I wanted to taste it" she shameful confessed to me.

I found this part of her confession surprising since she typically does not like cum in her mouth.

My wife stuck the tip of her tongue back inside the intruders cum filled hole. There she tasted it for the first time as large glob of cum clung to her tongue.

"It tasted so sweet" she said to me.

Firmly, she grasp his cock and began to milk it, coaxing the cum from its tip. Copious amount of sweet liquid flowed from his shaft. Repeatedly she would dip her tongue deep into his hole, hungrily she brought it to her lips. When she gathered a small amount of cum on her tongue she would tease the intruder by showing him the cum she coaxed from his cock. Finally she wiped her finger across the end of his weeping dick gathering more cum, she brought that finger to her mouth and sucked it clean swallowing the cum eagerly.