Wife Takes Her First Big Cock

Story Info
Husband allows a younger man to service his wife.
2.3k words
3.89
285.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had chatted to this guy online a few times. Then we text'd for about two months. We were both married and looking for some no strings fun. He was obviously sex crazy. We had been constantly flirting and there was definitely a sexual attraction.

Finally, the day came for us to meet. I got up that morning and my husband and I chose what I was going to wear. We decided on a pair of skin tight black leggings and a tight black top. As I went to get dressed my husband told me not to put any underwear on so I didn't. A short time later I returned fully dressed including my black high heeled boots. I was standing there in front of my husband all in black, my leggings tight around my arse riding up into the crack in my pussy. My top was tight around my small breasts, and showed off the shape and size of my hard nipples. I gave my wonderful husband a kiss and left.

I was full of excitement thinking about what could happen and what I wanted to happen. I couldn't believe my luck my husband allowing me to meet this guy. Knowing he wanted me to meet the guy as much as I did made me damp before I even got there .

The pub was just around the corner. I knew this guy would already be there, waiting for me. By this time, My nerves had taken over from my excitement, so I had to stop and give myself a chance to calm down.

A few deep breaths, heart pounding, I checked how I looked and walked around the corner. At the entrance to the car park I could see his silver sports car parked in the top right hand space.

As I approached the car, the guy got out. He looked amazing tall, dark, medium build, wearing designer jeans, t shirt and a jacket . All I could think was, 'I want you naked and fucking me'.

He walked over to me, put his hand around my back, kissed me on the cheek and opened the car door to get in.

As we drove to somewhere less public his large hand moved onto my leg. He started to rub and tease the inside of my thigh squeezing and rubbing getting closer to my pussy without touching it. My whole body felt the pleasure of the sensation as my pussy tingled and went from damp to wet. The feelings of another man touching me, making me feel like that, was great. I reached over and started to rub his already hard cock which was straining to get out.

Finally we reached our destination and he parked the car. His hand was now rubbing my pussy through my leggings. I could feel his fingers pushing onto my clit into my pussy. By this time my pussy was soaking wet. We leaned into each other and started to kiss our lips touching, our tongues entwined with each others. I placed my hand on his leg then rubbed and squeezed it, working my way up to his cock which I stroked through his jeans. It seemed even harder than when we were driving. I slowly undid the buttons on his jeans I pulled them down to release his hard, thick, cock. It looked fantastic. I moved my hand to hold his cock, and the feel of it as I wanked him, solid and warm in my hand, was great.

His hand moved inside my leggings as I lifted myself up, allowing him to pull them down to get easier access. Soon I was sitting next to him, leggings pulled down, legs wide open, my bare pussy on his leather seats. Looking at my bald pussy, he slid three of his fingers in and out of me. He was working my swollen, wet, bald pussy, and with, his body pushed back into his seat. His hips lifted up with the look of pleasure on his face as I continued to wank him off.

We both wanted more so we decided to go for a walk, as his two-seater car was too small for anything else to happen.

After a few minutes of walking, kissing, and touching each other, we found a perfect spot. It was a little clearing surrounded by trees. He grabbed my waist, pulled me close to him, and we kissed for a while. All the time, I had a hold of his cock, wanking him. His hand down my leggings, he was rubbing my clit which was now even wetter than before. His hand slid out of my leggings as he put his hands around my waist, he grabbed hold of my top and pulled it up over my head. I then proceeded to take off his t-shirt; he pulled me close, his warm body warming mine. My breasts pressed against his naked chest, we were feeling each other's bodies while we kissed.

He kissed my neck, then my shoulders, until he was licking and sucking my breasts, before finishing at my hard nipples. The feeling of his hot breath as he licked, sucked and bit them was fantastic. I then started to repay him by kissing and licking his neck working my way slowly down to his cock. Once down in front of his cock I pulled down his jeans, now I could see the true width and length of his hard magnificent cock. It was right there in front of my face. I started to lick the length of his shaft flicking my tongue around the end on which I could taste his pre cum. It tasted different to the husbands but it still tasted great.

I took his cock into my mouth. There I was, kneeling with this huge cock in my mouth, with one hand on his balls and the other holding his arse, controlling how far his cock entered my mouth as I sucked it. He used his hands to hold my head in place as he fucked my mouth, his cock gagging me with every thrust. I could taste his pre cum in my mouth. His cock was so solid I could feel it pulsating.

All I wanted now was his hard cock filling my pussy. I stopped sucking and told him, "I want you to fuck me".

As I got on all fours, he came at me from behind, knelt down and started squeezing my arse and licking the bottom of my back. His hand slipped between my legs and worked my pussy. Then, all of a sudden, he replaced his fingers with the end of his cock. It was there touching and teasing me.

He slowly entered my tight pussy stretching me and filling me as he pushed his cock in, an inch at a time, filling my pussy with all nine inches of his cock. His thrusts got harder and quicker, his hands firmly on my hips pulling me closer onto him with every move. My back was arching as I pushed up against his cock to get his full nine inches inside me completely. I was cumming constantly, my juices running out around his cock, dripping down his balls.

After about thirty-five minuets of having my pussy pounded by nine inches of thick cock. I wanted to see him pleasure himself. I wanted him to shoot his load all over my breasts.

Still on my hands and knees, he pulled out and walked around to the front. I knelt up so I was right in front of his cock once more. My naked breasts still on display, he started squeezing and teasing my nipples. I sucked his hard cock. This time I could taste my juices all over it. He said he was ready to cum, so I backed off I started rubbing my breasts. I noticed his body shook as he exploded. I then worked his come into my hard nipples, before sucking him and licking the end of his cock, cleaning him up.

We got dressed, sat down and talked a while. We spoke about how peaceful and quite it was. How his wife had gone off sex which had pushed him into finding someone on-line . After ten minutes we kissed again and I could see a bulge appear in his jeans. So I reached down and rubbed his cock. His hand once again rubbed my already swollen, wet, tender pussy.

He lent over and whispered into my ear, "Ready for round two. I want to fuck your arse".

We had spoke about anal sex and yes I had done it before with my husband and enjoyed it but this guy's cock was a lot larger than my husbands and the thought was scary but very tempting at the same time. I thought to myself, 'what the heck. This might be the only chance to get wide nine-inch cock in my arse', so I said, "I would love that".

I knelt up in front of his face and started to rub my clit. His big cock was so solid it seemed even harder than the first time. I was there knelt in front of his face, legs open, so he could see my bald, swollen, wet pussy as he rubbed my clit. I could feel myself shake as my juices squirted out over and over again. His hand was rubbing the inside of my leg as I came again. His fingers then entered my pussy as I came all over his hand. He finger fucked me for a few minutes then he told me to get on my hands and knees, which I did without hesitation.

I could feel the heat of his body as he came closer to me. His hands holding and rubbing my arse, his fingers getting closer and closer to my hole. As he slid his fingers into my arse, he worked it open a little more. With every thrust he slowly introduced more fingers. Once he had finished I felt the end of his cock touching my arse. As he was slowly pushing it in about an inch, the feeling of the end of his cock in my arse was great. The way it felt as it stretched me open, stung for a few seconds, but then it was great. He pulled it out the straight away pushed it back in a little further this time. The feeling I was getting was fantastic as my pussy was now soaking wet and wanting some attention as well. He was being so gentle, so slow, and after he took it out he put it in again.

I decided to take control. It was about half way in but I wanted to feel the full length of his wide, hard cock stretching and filling my arse so I thrust back onto his cock. Finally, I had it all inside me and it felt great. I could feel it pulsating inside me with every move he made. Slowly he started to fuck me, which then got faster and harder, his hands tight on my hips pulling me onto his cock. The feeling of his balls hitting my soaking wet pussy was great. I then reached in between my legs and started to rub my clit, entering my pussy fingering myself, as this guy was pounding me as if his life depended on it.

It seemed like he had been fucking my tender, tight arse for only a few minutes, but it was more like 40 minutes later when he pulled it out. He walked around to my face and started wanking in my face, the sight of his hard cock in front of me was great, I got this uncontrollable urge to suck it. So I took control once again. I was now wanking him off. His hard cock felt so good in my hand, it never felt this hard before. He was moaning saying how good I was. How his wife never made him this hard . This made me want to please him even more.

I then started to lick the end of his cock working up and down his shaft licking and rubbing his balls. I then started to suck the end of his hard cock I could taste the pre cum as it was leaking out. I slowly took it into my mouth sucking it taking all nine inches, gagging on it as it hit the back of my throat. The taste was fantastic even though it had just been in my arse. I could feel his whole body tense and shake as he was about to cum. There was no way I was going to waste it. I wanted every drop so I carried on sucking until he came in my mouth. I could feel his warm juicy spunk in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat he pulled out. I just smiled at him, opened my mouth to show him all his spunk on my tongue and then swallowed it.

We both got dressed and kissed for a while before making our way back to the car. He said he'd had the best fuck ever and couldn't wait to see me again, if I wanted to. I said I did. Just a short drive back and we were back in the pub car park.

He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek smiled and said he would text me. I did not believe for one minute he would. I got out of the car and made my way home to my wonderful husband.

Just before I got home, he did text me just to check if I was ok and to see if I really did want to meet him again. I got home and told my husband all about it. Then we fucked and THAT was the best fuck I had ever had.

However, that is a different story!