Wife Tammy Ch. 09

Story Info
Tammy has an early caller.
2.5k words
4.25
48k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loansum
Loansum
1,451 Followers

Tammy woke to the sound of her bedside alarm clock. The buzzing was continual and needed to be addressed. She looked over at her husband's side of the bed and realized that he was away at a convention and this was his daily wake up alarm and not hers. Tammy rolled towards the offending sound and clicked it off. It was only then that she realized that her cell phone was also ringing. The tone was set low and had been drowned out by the annoying buzz of the alarm clock.

"Hello," she said into the phone, attempting to cover the sleep that was still in her voice.

"Get downstairs and open the side door for me," was all the voice said before clicking off.

Tammy was surprised to hear Tom's voice, especially knowing he was either at her house or about to arrive. Why had her husband's best customer decided to show up at her home at 6:30am?

She got out of bed wearing just her silk bikini panties and a tank top that barely covered her full tits. Her feet slipped into her clear house heels as she looked to see where her robe was. Then she recalled it was at the dry cleaner and she shrugged her shoulders and headed for the stairs. Her mind was operating on remote control and she was still a bit foggy.

As she got to the bottom of the stairs she went through the kitchen and to the side door. Tom was standing there as she opened it.

"Take off that top right now," he demanded as he closed the door. Tammy was shocked that he just barged in on her like this and without saying anything in the way of a greeting. He just started out with telling her to strip off her top.

"Please Tom, I just got up," she said in a weak voice.

"You take it off or I rip it off. It's your choice," he said.

Tammy had an immediate intake of breath as his words seemed to slap her across the face. Instead of being offended or shocked, she felt arousal begin from the dominance and control he was exerting over her.

"Yes, Tom," she whispered as her hands gripped the bottom and pulled it up over her head. She threw it down on the kitchen floor.

As her full breasts came into view he could see that her nipples were already becoming hard. His hands reached out and he took the nipples in his fingers and squeezed them. He pulled on them lightly. His fingers continued to work and arouse her flesh and she started to breathe more heavily. He pulled her by her nipples forcing her to close the distance between them until her body was almost touching his. Then his lips were on her lips. His tongue explored her mouth and was dueling with her own. A deep moan escaped from her. She became incredibly hot and needy as the kiss continued. When it finally broke, Tammy seemed to be glassy eyed and out of breath. Her eyes dropped as Tom undid his pants and dropped them and his shorts to his ankles.

"You want my cock in your mouth, don't you slut," he said.

"Yes," was her one word answer as she squatted down in front of him and took his cock in her hand. Tammy stroked it and then pushed forward to take it into her hungry mouth. Tom was rising quickly and she took more and more of his cock. Her mouth was moving on him and she forced her face down onto him almost to the base. Tom groaned as she kept going almost all the way down with each bob of her head. His cock was hard and full size as Tammy worked on him with a desperate need. It was a need that surfaced so quickly that is shocked even her. She felt his hands in her hair as he gripped her and began to use that hold to force his cock as deep into her throat as it could go. Tom was aggressively fucking her face.

"You like that don't you slut," he said to her. Tammy looked up at him and nodded with her eyes. His cock had imbedded itself in her throat.

Tom pulled back, withdrawing his hard cock from her mouth. Tammy groaned from the empty feeling and looked up again. Tom slapped her face first on one side and then the other. She kept her face there and just groaned as he abused her.

"You like it rough, don't you bitch" he snarled at her.

"Anything baby, do anything you want," she panted as he struck her back and forth again.

He pulled her to her feet and reached over to grab a spatula. Her breathing was ragged and her body was aroused and on fire. Tom looked at her nipples which were now so hard and swollen. Suddenly he struck her right nipple with the metal utensil. A deep guttural groan escaped her as he then hit the other erect nipple.

"Lock your fingers behind you head and spread your legs wider," he told her.

Tammy put her hands behind her head which had the effect of lifting up her big tits, presenting them for Tom to hurt. Her feet moved wider as the heels clicked on the hard tile floor. With her in this position, he moved to her side and put a hand down the back of her silk panties. He squeezed her firm ass and then dropping his hand further finding the wet slit at the bottom of her open cunt. He moved his fingers along the wetness and Tammy moved her heels even further apart. He teased her clit before pushing two fingers into her.

"Oh, Tom, please baby," she moaned as her body moved to get the fingers deeper inside her.

His other hand quickly moved and the spatula made sharp contact again against her left nipple. He hit her again and again on each nipple as he finger fucked her from between her spread legs. Her breasts reddened and her nipples looked like they would burst. They were like rocks.

"I'm cumming, baby, oh shit, oh yes, cumming," she screamed as her body shook and seemed to convulse in front of him. He dropped the metal spatula and took a nipple in his fingers and rolled it as his other fingers found her g spot. Her fingers were still locked behind her head and it appeared her legs were about to collapse on her. Tom pulled his hand from inside her and he positioned a tall counter stool in front of her.

"Panties off now and get your ass over the stool, you fuck whore," he demanded.

Tammy took her hands down from her head and pulled the soaked panties down her thighs to the floor. She leaned forward over the stool and reached to grab the wood rungs on the other side. Tom saw her open her legs wider and present her beautiful toned ass to him.

"Ask me," he said.

"Fuck me. Please put your hard cock inside me. I need you to fuck me hard," she begged. Her voice dripped from her desperate need in spite of the fact that she just had a huge orgasm.

Tom wasted no time and positioned himself behind her. Gripping her hips he forced himself deep with one hard push. Tammy responded with a deep grunt as her body moved back to capture his fullness. Almost immediately she felt another climax building as her hands tightly gripped the wood of the upright stool. Tom was brutalizing her with his steady and forceful thrusts into her welcoming cunt. She was completely lost in the moment and had no thought of anything except her dark needs: to be taken like this and used so totally. Here she was at 6:45 in the morning, stripped naked in her own kitchen and bent over a bar stool as her husband's best client pounded her wet cunt. Her orgasm was rising again and she began to moan and pant as the power of being taken like this overtook her.

"Oh, yes," she gasped, "fuck me Tom. Do it hard. I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she cried out as her ass moved up and down on him and took him over the top as well.

"That's it slut, milk my cock. Milk me with that wet cunt," he bellowed. "Take it you fucking whore. Take it you cheating married slut."

"Oh yes, please, give it to me baby. Empty your balls into your dirty slut," she begged as they both rocked through their orgasms. They continued to move against each other until Tom finally collapsed over her body.

After a minute or two, her lifted up and pulled her head up by the hair. Tammy stood and turned to face him. She looked sweaty and her hair was messed and matted. Her lips were parted and her breathing was labored. Her mouth moved forward and she kissed him deeply as her one arm circled his back and her other hand dropped down to grasp his cock. It was soaked and still half hard as she stroked it and continued to kiss him. His hands moved between them and took both firm tits and rubbed and squeezed them as they kissed. Their tongues dueled with each other and her hand was relentless on his cock. He was hardening again and she knew she needed him again. His cum was flowing down her thighs and she loved the feeling of being like this. It was degrading and humiliating to be treated like his fuck meat but that thought enhanced her submissive passion.

Tom broke the kiss forcing her back using her full tits to push on. He loved looking at her body. Her long legs were so shapely and her breasts were perfect and firm with hard nipples. Her hand pumped his cock. Her stomach was flat and her hips flared giving a slim yet womanly curve to her body.

"In the living room bitch," he told her and gave her a shove toward the next room. He walked past her and sat himself in her husband's chair with his legs spread and his cock sticking up.

"Is this where you get on your knees and suck Jack's cock," he asked her as she approached the chair and dropped down between his open thighs. Her hand reached out and she stroked him again

"Yes, I get down like this and he has me suck his cock. He calls me dirty names like cock whore and cumslut when I suck him," she responded as her hand gripped tighter and she increased her jerking movements.

"What else does he make you do to him here," he asked.

"He has me climb up on top of him and sit down on his cock. He makes me fuck him while he spanks me. He treats me like a slut wife," she teased.

"You want to fuck me like that don't you Tammy. Just like you do for Jack?"

"God yes, I want to fuck you Tom. I need your cock again. I'll fuck you so good. I'll do it so good baby," she pleaded as she jerked him off.

"Yes, Tammy, turn around and show me your ass and slide it down on my cock. I want your ass, not your cunt. Do you want me in your ass," he asked her.

"My ass baby, yes in my ass Tom," she moaned. She stood and turned her back to him. Reaching between her open legs she took his cock and lowered her body onto his cock. Again he was fully inside her cunt. She pumped up and down for a few strokes before rising back up and moving his slippery cock head to her ass. Tammy pressed down and felt the increased pressure until it popped into her.

"Oh Tom, please baby. Oh it hurts. My ass, your cock is in my ass," she moaned as she pulled up and slowly dropped down again.

The depraved erotic sensations along with the pain were driving her submissive streak well beyond physical desires. This was igniting her passion and her desperate hunger to be used. She lifted up again and again and impaled herself on his hard cock. He was fully inside her ass and she was whining and grinding down on him. Tom was gripping her hips from behind and watching her move her sexy body on him.

"Do it bitch, fuck me with your tight married ass," he barked at her. "Does Jack make you do this? Are you a dirty anal whore for Jack?"

"No baby, he never takes my ass. He never ass fucks his dirty whore. Oh God, Tom, I love this. I love it in my ass," she whined back at him.

"Then fuck me Tammy. Fuck that married ass on my cock," he ordered her as she moved harder onto him.

Jack watched this sexy wife move hard on his hard cock. His hand reached back and he delivered a hard slap to one side of her ass. Tammy screamed from both the pain and the surprise. But Tom did not stop and kept spanking her as she impaled herself on him as deep as he could go. Her hips were rotating on his hardness as the beating combined with the anal fucking drove her closer and closer to orgasm. Her hand moved to her soaked cunt and began to rub on her engorged clit.

"Do it Tom," she cried, "do it hard. Hit me. Make me cum baby," she gasped.

Tammy felt his cock expand and suddenly with a loud groan he began to cum deep in her ass. His hands locked in a death grip on her hips and she was grinding herself onto him as his climax continued. This triggered Tammy's orgasm and she rubbed her clit harder and her hips pumped and her ass devoured Tom's cock.

"Uh, uh. uh, uh," was all that came from her mouth as the sensations wrapped her senses in electric jolts. Her fingers were soaked with her own juices and her body seemed to twitch and convulse on her anal penetrator. This scene continued for some time as they both let the sensations wash through their bodies. As they finally came down to earth, Tom was the first one to speak.

"Get cleaned up and dress in something sexy and be at my house at noon. I have some plans for you, slut."

"Yes, Tom," was her only response. Her mind was saying 'thank you' because it gave her time to get some rest before having to get to his house. She wondered what he planned for her at his home. She didn't need to ask for the address because he was on their contact list for greeting cards and gifts since he was Jack' best customer

"You need to meet my son. He just got home from college," Tom smiled and he walked out the door.-

Loansum
Loansum
1,451 Followers