Wife Teaches Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KEVGOW
KEVGOW
1,580 Followers

Anthony said, "Yes Mrs. C. I'll be very careful, I promise."

She scooted back under him and grabbed his cock and said to Anthony, "OK but only put it all the way once and then pull out and then I'll jerk you off and you can cum on my stomach. I'll help you put it in and after that you have to push forward with your hips and put your cock all the way in my pussy but go slow. If I tell you to stop then stop and if you think you're going to cum remember to pull out and cum on my stomach. GOD, I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me, I've lost my mind."

I got behind them with a perfect view of his cock and her pussy as she put his cock against her opening and told him to push it in. I couldn't believe I was actually videotaping a big cock that was not mine about to into enter my wife's pussy, a cock without a condom that was going to be put in an unprotected pussy that probably was ovulating. If he came in her there would be millions of sperm swimming for her egg. Even if he didn't cum in her, he probably would accidently release a little bit in her.

She kept her one hand wrapped around his cock for guidance while she had her other hand on his ass cheek and pulled him towards her. His cock slowly started to spread open her pussy lips and go in while she moaned with pleasure. He continued pushing it in a little at a time getting the entire head in.

She groaned, "Go slow Anthony, I have to get used to your size."

Anthony said with a strained voice, "Oh Mrs. C. I can't believe how good this feels; I never knew it could be this good."

She said, "Yes Anthony I can't believe how good this feels." She now had both of her hands on his ass checks and he started pushing again with her hands pulling on his ass helping him. It was slow going because of his inexperience, the tightness of her pussy and the size of his cock.

They were both grunting and groaning and first the entire head of his cock disappeared into her pussy and then more and more went in until it was all the way in. It took about five minutes to get it all the way in and then she told him to not move for a minute. They stayed like that for a while moaning and groaning until she finally told him to pull it out and they were done.

I said, "Come on honey show him how to fuck a woman. At least let him move it in and out a couple of times."

She said, "Frank, he's going to cum inside me if we keep this up."

I said, "no he won't he promised."

Anthony said in a strained voice, "I promise Mrs. C. I won't cum inside you, just let me know how it feels to fuck a woman."

She finally said, "OK, now I want you to pull it out most of the way and put it back in and each time you do that you should be able to go a little faster and harder. I'll help you by moving my hips in unison with yours and I'll control your movements with my hands on your ass and hips. Just follow my instructions and you'll be fine. I'll also put my legs on your shoulders so nothing gets in the way. Just be careful if I tell you to slow down or not go deeper. Also remember above all else to pull out before you cum."

He said, "OK Mrs. C. I'm ready and willing and will do whatever you say."

I was still behind them and had a perfect view of his cock in her pussy for the video. His cock was stretching her pussy and her lips were clinging to his cock. Linda pushed against his hips and he pulled his cock back until only part of the head was still in and then she grabbed his ass and pulled him towards her and he cock went back in a little harder than before. She continued to show him how to fuck and she was making him fuck her faster and harder and she was moaning. Her pussy was so wet it started making that wet fucking sound. She was clearly getting close to an orgasm and completely losing control.

Linda started moaning, "Anthony, fuck me faster, harder and deeper. Oh my God, I'm going to cum on your cock. OH, OH, OH, OH SHIT!!!!! I'm cumming!" With that, she got him all the way in while cumming on his cock. She wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him into her as deep as possible with her hands and told him to stay there. I then noticed through the video display that his cock and balls contracted and he was telling her that he had to pull out. Oh my god, he shot at least one huge load in her. They quickly separated and his cock pulled out of her pussy, spurting cum. He sprayed her pubes just above her pussy with a huge shot and the rest ended on her belly. They both groaned through their orgasms and after a few minutes they became quiet.

Linda finally said, "Anthony, that was great, how was it for you?"

He said, "Oh Mrs. C. that was the best experience of my life. I'm so glad it was you who shared this with me. I'll never forget you as long as I live."

He finally moved off of her and lay next to her. His cock was glistening with both of their juices and he was staring at the ceiling with a look of joyous lust on his face. Linda put her hand down between her legs to check on where his cum landed. She felt the opening of her pussy and it was just wet from her cum. She felt above and finally came into contact with his cum all over her pubes and stomach.

She said, "Oh my God look at all of your cum on me. Anthony next time a women let's you do this and tells you to not cum in her be a little faster in getting it out. You just got it out on time judging where the first cum shot landed."

Anthony started to look worried and said, "I'm real sorry Mrs. C. I tried to warn you but I didn't give you enough time, I'm sorry."

She saw his look and said, "Oh Anthony don't apologize, it's not your fault, it was mine for getting so carried away and not hearing you. Don't worry about it anymore. You didn't cum in me. Did you enjoy it? I certainly did. You are great in bed. Once the word gets out about how good you are, you'll be fighting off the women.

His demeanor changed right away and he said, "Mrs. C. that was unbelievable. You're so beautiful and I'm glad you were my first."

Linda said, "No Anthony, the pleasure was mine." She started to laugh and her tits jiggled and that's when I saw the first hint of his cum draining from her pussy. He actually did cum deep inside her and she couldn't feel it because she was also cumming. By the looks of how much was coming out, it looked like he shot a few times deep inside her before pulling out. It might have been the hottest, most erotic thing I ever saw, Linda's first creampie with somebody other than me and I was filming it! I actually panned in for a close up and you could see this was man cum. She clearly had taken cum deep inside her and some of it was now swimming for her egg.

I was so excited I couldn't stand it anymore. I put the camera on the dresser making sure it was pointed at her and quickly got undressed and got on the bed and crawled between her legs. Before she knew what hit her, I shoved my cock all the way into her pussy and fucked her hard. In no time at all I was cumming inside of her. Now there was no evidence of his cumming inside of her, she would never know.

After I had finished I said, "Honey, you're the hottest MILF ever."

Anthony chimed in "Mrs. C. you ARE the HOTTEST most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for teaching me and I'm glad I lost my virginity with you."

She said, "Oh guys, thanks for the compliments, I really love them and Anthony, I'm so happy I could teach you and trust me when I say that it was my PLEASURE to take your cherry. You're a fine young man and now you won't be so shy anymore. I've taught you everything you need to know so the party is over."

Anthony said, "Not quite Mrs. C., what about a threesome and anal?"

I laughed and my wife suddenly looked worried and I said, "Anthony is right! You haven't taught him those two things. Come on teacher, don't hold back now."

She said, "I've never had one in my ass before and I'm certainly not starting with yours Anthony, it would tear me open and wouldn't be fair to my husband so I think I'll pass on this."

I said, "Honey there is an answer for this, I'll go first and then we'll let Anthony try, if it's too much you can stop it at any time."

She looked resigned and said, "I don't know about this, it's gross."

Anthony said, "Nothing is gross with you Mrs. C., your perfect in every way and I would love it if you taught me how to do this."

She finally agreed to this and I was flabbergasted but also horny beyond hell. She had never let me fuck her ass before. She got on her hands and knees and turned towards me and said I should go first. I told her that she's forgetting something; a threesome means two cocks in her at the same time, one in her pussy and the other in her ass. She looked shocked and said "Holy shit I didn't know that's what you meant, for God's sake I can't do that and I don't think I could take them both at the same time. I don't even know how to do it."

I said, "Honey sure you can, it will work and we'll go slowly. You get on top of Anthony and put his cock in your pussy and then I get behind you and put mine in your ass."

She reluctantly agreed to it but warned us if it hurt too much it was over. She then lifted up and put Anthony's cock back in her pussy. Her ass presented itself to me perfectly. I got behind her and rubbed my cock against her asshole to pick up some cum for lubrication. There was plenty of foamy cum to get me all lubed up and I then pressed my cock head against her asshole and pushed in. It popped in and I pushed it home. It was surreal fucking Linda's ass while feeling another cock in her pussy separated by a thin membrane. We all moved at the same time and it wasn't long before she came again.

We stopped after that and I pulled out of her ass and told Anthony to switch. We switched spots and I told Anthony to stick it in her ass first since it would be more trouble if I was also in her. He started pushing into her and it took some time and a lot of grunting and groaning before he had it all the way in. My wife was losing it like never before. She was saying, "Oh Anthony, slow, slow, oh that's it, just like that, fill me up with that monster, fuck my ass, fuck it!"

I couldn't believe it, I think she finally let go and was just enjoying it, funny how I didn't get that reaction when my cock was fucking her ass. I now lined up my cock into her pussy and pushed it in and it was tight. We all moved as best we could for a while and I could feel her squeezing me like never before and I could feel myself start to swell and I started to cum while Anthony was deep in her ass. The thin membrane separating us didn't stop us from feeling each other. I stopped cumming in her and pulled out and cum started to leak from her pussy. They fucked for another 5 minutes and Anthony finally said he was ready to cum. She said, "Don't pull out! Cum in my ass, I won't get pregnant, cum in me, shoot your cum deep in my ass." Anthony did just that, unloading shot after shot in her until he finished and pulled away. I looked at her gaping asshole that started to leak cum out of it, boy was this hot. She collapsed on the bed and turned over on her back with her legs spread and knees bent and there was her pussy and asshole both on display. Both of her holes were still open and leaking cum. I quickly got that video cam that had been taping our session and paned in for a close up.

We all needed a break and Linda started it by saying "How about I get us a snack and something to drink?" Anthony and I readily agreed and Linda put on her panties and a robe and went down to the kitchen to wait on us.

Linda returned with a tray of cheese and crackers along with a bottle of wine and three glasses. She said, "Hey guys eat up while I pour some wine for us."

I looked down at her crotch in her panties and saw it was completely wet with cum. We sat on the bed and ate and drank in silence. Linda refilled the glasses and we drank and ate until it was all gone.

She said, "Now Anthony you've done everything and we even ate and drank afterwards. I think we are now finally done, don't you agree?"

I said to my wife, "Honey, remember when we were young and stayed in bed all day and fucked. Don't you think Anthony should get a chance at that? He's young and it's his first session. It shouldn't end until you're both spent."

Anthony said, "Mrs. C."

My wife interrupted him, "Anthony, since we've been this intimate, call me Linda when it's just us around and before you give me another speech that makes me want to do more please understand that I have feelings about all of this and it's hard for me to do this. I'm also very sore down there because you're so big so please, no more tonight."

Anthony said, "OK Linda, I understand and I apologize for trying to take advantage of this situation. I also want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you've done for me. You've really helped me out and I can't thank you enough. I'm sure I won't be such a fool around girls anymore. Really, thanks again." He moved towards her and hugged her deeply and then left.

I said, "I'm also sorry also for taking it too far, I just got carried away with it and wasn't thinking but this was the hottest experience of my life. How about you, was it incredible for you?"

Linda said, "It was the most incredible, hot, naughty and wrong thing I've ever done and that's why it was so good but I didn't want him to fuck me all night long. This thing we did was to help him and fulfill our fantasy and once that was done it had to be over. I can never do this again with him because it would be too weird. I know we crossed a line, no obliterated a line but to go on with this would change it from a fantasy realized to a relationship between him and I. Does that make any sense?"

I said, "Yes it does." I understood where she was coming from and let it go and now she was clearly exhausted. I gave her a hug and told her I loved her and we both went to sleep right away. The last thought in my head before sleep was wondering if she was going to get pregnant. I would know in a month how that turns out.

KEVGOW
KEVGOW
1,580 Followers
12