Wife to Slut

Story Info
Transformation of a wife to a complete nympho.
1.7k words
4.11
104.1k
45
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of how I was taken from an innocent housewife and turned into the sex-loving nymph I am today. I plan on doing the stories in stages and if liked will continue them up to current. First...about me. I am Ukrainian, 5'8, 125 lbs, hair that I periodically change color of depending on my mood. I came here 8 years ago when I was 22. I met a great guy who loved me and for 3 years of our marriage we were quite happy with just each other.

One night, after making love, he asked me if I ever thought of having sex with another man. Since I had not had sex with anyone else, I really only fantasized about it once in awhile. I asked him and he said he would love to see me with another man but it was just a fantasy.

Then one night he told me he had a special night planned for me. We went to a nice dinner and then he took me to a gorgeous hotel. There were roses laid out on the bed and candles burning. Soft music was playing. He started a hot bath for me and led me to the bathroom where he undressed me. He then told me to take a hot bath and left a gift box on the counter. After soaking for about 15 minutes in a tub that had baby oil mixed in the water, I toweled off and opened the gift. Inside was a pretty pair of panties and a bra. I put them on, then a robe and came into the room.

My husband was sitting on a chair and smiled at me. He came up behind me and placed a soft blindfold over my eyes. He then removed the robe and I felt it slip to the ground. Next he led me to the bed and whispered to me to lie on my stomach. I did as he instructed and waited. He turned up the soft music a bit and then I felt oily hands on my legs. My husband whispered to me, "Relax."

It took several minutes of the stranger's hands gently massaging my feet and legs before I started to relax a bit. After about 5 minutes, he moved around the bed and I felt his hands on my shoulders. Then with a twist of his fingers he unsnapped my new bra and continued his gentle massage of my back. 5-10 minutes later he softly asked me to rollover onto my back. A few moments later I felt his hands on my feet and legs again as he massaged up and down each leg for about 5 minutes. He moved back around and started on my shoulders and neck muscles. I was getting totally relaxed by now. He then moved to gently massaging my stomach. I felt his breath on my neck as he whispered for me to roll over onto my stomach again. As his hands ran up my sides he took hold of my new bra and slid it off my arms. Suddenly realizing I was bare chested I quickly rolled over onto my stomach.

I felt his oiled hands back on my legs, deeply massaging them up and down. First one then the other. His hands worked up the outsides of my legs past my hips. As he moved them back down he slowly without me even really knowing, slipped my panties down and off. Then he spread my legs slightly as he continued massaging them. His touch ended and I felt him climb onto the bed. His bare legs against mine as he straddled my legs and then sat down on my thighs. I could tell he was wearing briefs. He started massaging my back with his hands giving me a deep massage and earning moans from me as he worked my muscles. Each time he leaned forward to massage my back, I felt his bulge rub against my crotch thru his briefs. Worse, I felt myself getting wet. He then leaned forward, pressing his hard on against my buttocks and whispered for me to roll over. I didn't even think about being naked, I just automatically rolled over onto my back after he moved off me and the bed.

Once on my back before I had a chance to think about it, I felt his hands take my ankles and spread my legs slightly. He then started massaging me again all the way up to my crotch, but without touching it. I was so into this and getting so wet. Several minutes later he pulled my legs together and I felt him on the bed. As before, this time he straddles my legs and rested on my thighs. His huge bulge I could feel rubbing against my pussy as he leaned over and massaged my neck, shoulders and arms. A few minutes into it he finally started massaging my breasts and tweaking my nipples making them very hard. He leaned over and asked if I wanted more massage. I moaned yes and as he moved off of me he sucked on one of my nipples. He then asked me to roll over onto my stomach.

As I rolled over I felt him spread my legs again. This time farther apart. As he massaged my legs moving all the way up, he would brush against my pussy slightly. I knew he could feel how wet I was. About 5 minutes later he moved my legs together and I felt him on the bed straddling my legs. He sat on my thighs and I felt his cock resting between the cheeks of my ass. He had taken off his briefs. As he massaged my back he slid his cock back and forth between my ass cheeks, his balls rubbing against my pussy. He laid on top of me grinding his erection humping me, and whispered into my ear to roll over. He moved off me and I rolled over onto my back. He started again by spreading my legs and working on them rubbing my pussy. His finger rubbing on my clit. He then closed my legs and straddled me once again his cock resting on top of my pussy, his heavy balls rubbing against it. As he completely massaged my upper body his cock and balls rubbed on my clit making me hornier and hornier. I could feel myself dripping and then unconsciously started humping back at him.

He stopped and moved between my legs spreading them. I felt completely exposed. He took my legs and bent them up and back and his cock rested right on my wet pussy. He dry humped back and forth on me his cock rubbing on my clit. I was moaning and at the same time humping back at him. At one point I felt the bare head of his cock slide into my wet hole but he quickly pulled it out again. He then let my legs down around him and I felt him slide down my body. His hot breath on my stomach as he kissed his way to my wetness. Then I felt his tongue slurp thru my slit and lap up my juices. He spent several minutes devouring my pussy and then suddenly stopped. I was going out of my mind being so horny. It didn't matter to me this was not my husband.

Lying on my back I felt around to see where he went. Then I felt something touched my lips and knew it was his cock. It seemed a little thicker than my husbands as he pushed it into my mouth. I used my hand to control the dept he fucked my mouth but took his cock head in and sucked on it as if I was trying to remove his juices. He then crawled over me, his cock still in my mouth and 69 went down on me. He fucked my mouth and I his face. He rolled us over to where I was on top of him and then onto our side. As he moved away from me he placed me on my stomach and I sensed him get off the bed.

I felt his hands take me by the ankles and slide me to the edge of the bed. He stood me up and his cock slid between my thighs as he pulled me close to him. He reached around me and held my breast as he played with my nipples. We stepped two feet back and his hands dropped to my waist. My husband moved in front of me and took hold of my nipples. He removed my blind fold and I adjusted my eyes to see. As he played with my nipples he kissed me and whispered, "Do you want him inside you..."

I moaned as I felt the man's cock between my legs and my husband pinching my nipples. My husband slid his hand down and felt my wetness and laughed. He nodded and stepped away from in front of me. The man behind me pushed me forward spreading my legs. My husband came behind me and played with my pussy. Then the man stepped up again and placed his condom wrapped cock right at my pussy entrance.

"Please...no...," I started to say just as he plunged inside of me. I gasped as he withdrew then plunged in again. Soon he was pumping in and out of me. I moved onto the bed on my hands and knees as he fucked me, the whole time gasping and moaning. He then flipped me over took my legs up and spread them. Lying on me he drove his cock back inside me. I wrapped my legs around him as I let this stranger fuck me.

We rolled over so that I rode him and bounced up and down. I felt him tense up and I came all over him my juices dripping down onto his balls. I collapsed forward onto him breathing heavily. He rolled me over withdrew his cock and climbed off the bed. Kissing my ass he walked in the other room. 10 minutes later I heard the door shut. My husband came into the room and was soon going down on me. I started to moan getting instantly horny wanting to fuck this man who had just given me such a wonderful present.