Wife Training Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Julia, join us in the exam room." John said releasing the button and then turning back towards me.

"Wow, that's cool." I said rising from the couch observing the total complicity of the two women before us.

"Yeah – it's fucking awesome!" John said.

Julia entered the room and John grabbed her as she fell from quickly putting her under with the same command he used on the other women. He set her down on the exam chair that I was originally bound to.

"Ok Connor," he said, "I'm going to give you control back of your wife, but tonight will be the final payment of the conditioning process. I will not give you control of your new woman until you agree."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well – have you ever had group sex before?" he asked.

"Nope, never have." I stated raising my eyebrows in anticipation of what he was going to say next.

"Well, then tonight you will. These three beautiful ladies in front of us are ours for the taking. Anything goes with anybody! We will have our fill and then some and then you and Laurie will be considered paid in full." John explained, "Do we have a deal?" he asked extending his hand.

I thought about it briefly, really more for dramatic effect than anything else.

"Deal!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his hand and shook it firmly.

"Good man, good man indeed." He said with a smile crossing his face.

He turned to face the women sprawled about in the room. "Laurie, Abigail, Julia...carefully stand and walk to parlor, put on something sexy, and wait for Connor and I there."

The three women each opened their eyes and began to do exactly as they were instructed. We watched them walk out of the room and the door closed behind them.

"Connor, you are about to experience something you've never before seen in your entire life. You are about to begin living every mans dream, and I'm going to show you how to get the most out of it that you possibly can." John said to me placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm ready to learn." I said chuckling at the thought of what was to come.

"You already know a lot and are well on your way, but I'm going to help speed up that learning process for you. First of all – your wife – I've installed a trigger word that will immediately place her back under your control. When you see her upstairs say it and she's yours. When you say this word she will immediately belong to you and all anchors and triggers I've used to control her will be permanently erased and will no longer have any effect on her. Any triggers or anchors you installed during your session with her will automatically return. The trigger word is HARMONIOUS." John said

"OK – cool – let's do this." I said lunging for the door ready to experience what lay ahead.

We made our way up to the parlor on the second floor of his massive home. The parlor wasn't so much a parlor as it was a sophisticated gentlemen's club. There was a small stage with a pole in the center front of the stage. There were stage lights hung from the ceiling and there was a few couches spread out around the stage.

"Wow – nice room" I said looking around taking it all in.

"Thanks, we've had some wild parties up here before." John said.

The three women were seated on the couch closest to the stage. They were sitting straight up with their backs up against the back of the couch and staring straight ahead. They were beautiful. Abigail was wearing black lacy corset with no panties with thigh high black boots. Julia was sitting next to her and she was wearing a kinky little black chemise. It was black sheer with solid black polka dots and lined with purple ruffles around the edges. The top plunged down between her breasts barely containing them. She was wearing some large clear stripper platform heels. Then there was my wife. My beautiful sexy wife. She was wearing this leopard print baby doll that had sheer black material that curved in from the side. It was connected by a garter belt to her thigh high black nylons that she was wearing and she also wore a nice set of black high heels.

I walked over in front of my wife and leaned down next to her ear.

"Harmonious." I said into her ear and then stood up straight taking a couple of steps back.

She blinked and came to and looked around the room and then her eyes landed on me standing in front of her. A huge smile came over her face.

"Master!" she squealed jumping up from the couch. She took a step and then leapt into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist. I cupped her ass and held her up. Our mouths met in a passionate kiss. Her hands held my face between them as our tongues danced around, up and over each other like it was the first time we had ever kissed this way before.

I unwrapped her legs from around me and set her on the ground. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and saw my wife again.

I looked over and saw John messing with some electronic stuff on the wall. About that same time some club music started thumping over the amazing sound system he had installed in the room. The stage lights above us lit up and the room came alive.

"Dance for us baby." I said gesturing toward the stage and the pole.

"Yes Master" Laurie squealed running to the stage.

I saw John lean over and whisper something in each of the girl's ears that remained in trance. They came to life and got up from the couch and started walking towards me. They seductively pranced up next to me and took there place one on each side of me wrapping there hands around my arms and then gently leading me towards the couch nearest the front of the stage. As we walked toward the stage my eyes were glued to Laurie who was moving and grooving her body in a way that I had NEVER seen her move before. It was so sexy and so natural. My dick sprang to life as we approached the stage.

We reached the couch and sat down. Julia's mouth found mine and we started kissing in a wet sloppy embrace. Abigail's hands quickly undid my belt and had my pants around my ankles in about 3 seconds. Her mouth snatched up my dick and she started bobbing up and down as it grew thicker and harder in her mouth.

John moved forward to the edge of the stage and I watched as Laurie danced her over to him. As she approached him she turned around and started shaking her ass in her face. As she moved to the music she began to move the g-string down her body slowly exposing her glistening pussy to John who was at this point about two inches away. She backed up a little at a time until his nose was in her ass crack and I could see his tongue begin to work her wet slit. She looked over at me and smiled as I saw one of her hands move between her legs as she started rubbing her clit.

Julia had now joined Abigail between my legs and they were taking turns gagging themselves on my engorged glans. It felt amazing and looked even more amazing seeing these two beauties ravage my cock with their mouths. I looked back over at my wife who was now laying on her back on the edge of the stage. Her legs were sticking straight out and up and spread eagle. John had his face buried in her snatch and she was clearly enjoying the moment she found herself in. I could hear her familiar sexy moan just barely over the music that pounded in the room. I grabbed Abigail's hair and gently pulled her up to and Julia followed as we stood up. I placed Julia on the edge of the stage and she assumed a similar position as the one my wife was in. I bent Abigail over and shoved her face into Julia's cunt and she started lapping up her sweet sex juice. Abigail's ass was facing me. I reached forward and moved my fingers between her legs and slipped a finger inside and felt her warm wet pussy contract around my finger pulling it in deeper.

"OH FUCK!" Laurie screamed as I looked over and saw her arch her back in pleasure as a massive orgasm crashed down through her.

I pulled my finger out and grabbed my cock and place the tip of it at the entrance to this tight twenty-five year olds pussy. I eased it just past the head. I grabbed her by the hips and then rammed it as hard as I could as deep inside as her body would take it. I heard her muffled cry as she continued to munch on Julia's snatch. Her pussy was so tight. I could remember when Laurie's pussy used to feel like this, but she had had four kids and things just weren't the same. They were still amazing, but not twenty-five year old pussy amazing.

With my hands on Abigail's hips I continued to thrust deep inside her. My balls began to slap up under her pounding her clit from the underside of my thrusts. I looked over and just in time to see my wife lower herself down on to John's waiting cock as he had seated himself down on one of the couches next to us.

Moans of pleasure and the sound of skin slapping could be heard over the roar of the music. Never in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined this would happen. A smile crossed my face as I watched my wife bounce up and down on the cock of the man who had made it all possible. Not a hint of jealousy to be found – just pleasure, pure fucking pleasure. I turned my attention back to the women before me. Julia was screaming from her third or fourth orgasm from Abigail's cunt licking. Abigail was screaming and convulsing from her own orgasm. I could feel my balls beginning to swell, but I didn't want to cum yet so I slowly eased out of Abigail. I made the ladies switch positions. Abigail was now lying on her back and Julia was returning the poon licking that Abigail had so gloriously given to her. Julia bent over with her ass inviting me in.

I slowly entered her from behind. It was quite interesting. Julia's pussy was an older pussy – not quite as tight as Abigail's but it still felt amazing. Julia had to be at least forty-five. Certainly the oldest ass I'd ever tapped. Speaking of tapping I raised my hand up and brought it down on to her ass with a loud slap. Her ass cheeks jiggled a bit as I rammed into her hard and fast. I took my a finger and slowly began to play with her asshole as I fucked her from behind. I heard my wife scream again from the orgasm John had given to her.

While I fingered John's wifes butt and rammed her cunt from behind I watched as John and Laurie began to make their way over to where we were. Laurie walked up behind me while I was pumping Julia. She pressed up against me and wrapped her arms around my chest.

"Fuck her hard, master, ram that fucking pussy with your massive prick." I heard my wife say into my ear.

It was to much for me. With one more violent stroke I sent my jizz firing deep inside Julia's snatch. Stream after stream of thick goo poured into her. I held her hips still as my balls emptied inside her. When I was done I pulled myself out. Laurie's eyes lit up at the sight of my semi-eret cock that had semen oozing out of it and out of Julia's pussy.

Laurie pushed me aside and knelt down in a hurry and buried her face into Julia's quim. She eagerly lapped up every drop of jizz that she could squeeze out. When she was satisfied it was all gone she turned her attention to my now flaccid member and washed it clean. I had almost forgotten about the trigger I installed about craving my cum and loving to taste it. It still worked.

After Julia had brought Abigail to an orgasm for the fifth time I saw John reach over and stop them. I sat back down on the couch to enjoy what was coming next. John whispered something in Abigail's ear and Abigail retreated to the back of the room. She returned wearing a massive black strap on dildo. John sat down on the other side of the couch from me. Laurie came and faced the back of the couch between us with her ass facing the stage. Abigail came up behind her and slowly inserted the huge black cock into my wife's waiting wetness. Julia bounced down on her knees and started sucking off John.

Abigail began to fuck my wife from behind with the huge strap on. She couldn't get it all the way into my wife's pussy. It completely stretched her. I got up close and watched as her pussy lips tried to swallow this huge thick dildo. It was amazing. I reached under legs and started rubbing her clit. I saw John reach around under her and grab one of her nipples and give it good pinch and small twist. My wife moaned in pleasure as Abigail began to pick up the pace. I reached up and smacked my wife's ass sending her shuddering under a huge orgasm. Abigail rammed her harder and harder her body was beginning to shake violently back and forth. Her tits were swaying back and forth. I reached up and smacked her ass again and again she came loudly as a huge tremor shook her whole body. I heard Abigail begin to moan as an orgasm of her own overtook her. The strap-on slipped out of my wife as Abigail collapsed on the floor in exhaustion. I looked over and saw John pull his wife's head up off her cock just in time as he shot a huge stream of white jizz all over her face into her hair.

Laurie collapsed down on top of my lap breathing heavily as she tried to recover from the euphoric high she had been on. I stroked her hair and gently caressed her shoulder. I couldn't believe that this was really happening.

John leaned over the couch extending his hand toward me. I took it in mine and shook it.

"Paid in full buddy." He said giving me a wink.

"Thanks John." I said

I grabbed my wife's face in my hands and lowered my head to hers. Our lips met in a sweet kiss. Our eyes were locked on each other and I knew that everything was going to be ok.

The End