Wife Tries Something New Ch. 02

Story Info
Events continue to evolve.
3.1k words
4.16
136.7k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slowdeep
slowdeep
111 Followers

It had been a week and a half since our last sexual encounter. The humiliation of my ass fucking was still with me. Although I found my thoughts returning to that night; that incredible night. Just the shear volume of cum you were able to rip from my dick was incredible and it was all due to your dainty finger and its assault on my virgin ass.

I had even dreamed about you fucking my ass. In my dream you weren't between my legs sucking my dick while you eased your finger in my ass. You had me bent over the bed, fucking my ass. It was one thing for you to be sucking my cock while you fuck me it was quite another to be bent over the bed. I love when you suck my cock and to be fucking me while you do it is kind of a side event.

I was getting what I wanted and you were getting what you wanted and the results it produced were intense. But for you to make me give my ass to you is the most humiliating thing I could think of. By me doing that was an admission that it didn't merely enhance your cock sucking but that I wanted my ass fucked; that I was giving it to you.

You were fucking my ass with your well lubed finger. Slowly working it in and out pausing when you fully penetrated me and giving my prostate a soft rub. This would produce a long loud moan of pleasure. Then you would slide back out. This continued for some time until you started working my ass with purpose. You must have sensed that I had grown accustomed to your finger and I was able to take more.

This increased assault forced me to meet each thrust with my own. I was actually helping you fuck my ass. The pressure had built up to such a point that I reached for my cock to stroke it. When you saw that you stopped and whispered in your teasing tone that "if you want me to keep fucking your ass you will be a good boy and leave your dick alone."

She gave me the chance to end this embarrassment but instead I moved my hand away from my dick. I don't really know why I did it. She responded with her sweet laugh and said "there's a good boy. I knew you would want me to keep fucking that tight little ass, don't you?" I heard myself say "yes, please don't stop" but I don't remember saying it. You continued fucking my ass until I was about to cum when I woke up.

This is what I've had to go through the day with. No sex for a week and a half. The memory of our night together and the ever increasing eroticism of what she did to me and on top of that this dream where I gladly turned my ass over to her. Her words from that dream just kept ringing in my head over and over again. It made me incredibly horny and at the say time humiliated that my dick was so hard thinking about my ass being violated.

I struggled my way through the day and finally it was time for bed. I snuggled up behind Paula and she responded by reaching over and slowly stroking my cock. I rolled her over and kissed her deeply. My tongue was probing every inch of her mouth. She was moaning into me while we kissed. I responded by caressing her tits and teasing her nipples. When she felt my dick was hard she pulled it out of my shorts and stated her usual teasing. I was moaning loudly. In fact she even forced a whimper from my lips. She loved when she could hear how good she was making me feel.

I moved my hand down to her wet pussy and started rubbing her. I paid special attention to her ever hardening clit. It didn't take long before she was bucking on my hand. I felt her entire body begin to tense. I knew she was about to cum. She started moaning louder and louder until she was screaming and her head was thrashing from side to side. I continued to stroke her pussy to let her get every ounce of pleasure out the experience that was possible.

She finally took a deep breath and I knew she was finished. She rolled toward me with her hand still wrapped around my cock, gently kissed me and wished me goodnight. She rolled over and went to sleep.

I had endured the longest day of my life because I was so horny. She had just gently teased my cock until it was beyond hard. I felt like I was going to pass out because there was no blood left for my head, it was all in my dick. The head of my dick was blue I was so horny and she just rolled over and went to sleep?

The next day at work I limp in to my office and sit down behind my computer. I access my e-mail to see what is in store for me today. Within the list of 26 e-mails I see one from Paula. I open it up first. Her note read "I sorry about last night. I was just so tired and you made me feel so good and relaxed all I wanted to do was sleep. But I will make it up to you tonight. I was thinking I would be waiting for you wearing your favorite jeans. You know the ones that were so tight I had to cut them off just above the bottom of my ass; the ones so tight you can see the lips of my tight little pussy. I was thinking that I would shave my pussy until there was not a single hair left, not so much as razor stubble. I will have the smoothest, sweetest pussy you have ever had. To finish it up the tight little wife beater undershirt cut off just below my size C tits. And then I am going to act like a true cock sucking whore. Your cock will be stuffed as far down my throat as I can get it and you are going to fill my mouth with your juicy cum; filled to overflowing until it dribbles down my chin and out of the corners of my mouth. Then I will lick every drop off my lips. Now don't be late or you."

Since she didn't mention fucking my ass as a condition she had placed on cock sucking I was so very happy that she had forgotten all about that. I was looking forward to putting the most humiliating experience of my life behind me.

I didn't get a lick of work done today. I had a hard on all day thinking about what tonight had in store for me. I left work early so as not to be late in getting home.

When I got home Paula was there just as she said she would be. She was standing at the sink with her back to me. I walked up behind her, slipped my hands around her and took hold of her tits. I squeezed them gently and pulled them back towards me firmly, crushing her tits. She began to breathing became labored. Her chest rose and fell with each breath. My hard cock was pressed against her ass.

I spun her around and kissed her hard. I was all over her. She took my hand and guided it down to her pussy. I could feel the heat coming from her. I ran my fingers up and down the seam of her jeans that separated her pussy lips. She moaned into my mouth and said "please fuck me." With that I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and I grabbed her by the ass and carried her back to our bedroom.

While I love looking at her in those clothes I wanted to fuck more. We were naked in no time. She crawled on my face and started riding my face. I was licking and sucking for all I was worth. Her pussy was so soft and juicy. She wanted to get fucked as badly as I wanted to fuck her. In no time she started bucking on my face and I was treated to her flowing orgasm.

My face was covered with her cum. She crawled off my face and rolled over on her back. It was my turn. I put the head of my cock at the entrance of your pussy and rubbed the head across her lips. She looked me straight in the eye and said fuck the shit out of me. That's all I needed to fuck her with all I had. She started to cum for a second time. She wrapped her legs around my back and didn't let go until her screaming orgasm ended.

I lay on top of her while she composed herself. While I waited I slowly slid my cock in and out of her pussy just to remind her I was still there and hard as a rock. When she returned to earth she rolled me over and climbed on my dick. She slowly rode my cock building up the pressure in my dick, teasing my head with her soft pussy.

She pulled all the way out and positioned her cunt at the end of my cock. She said "don't move". That meant she was going to lower and raise herself on me but I could do nothing but lay there. If I met her motion with my own thrusts she would stop and start all over. It was excruciating heaven. She brought me to the brink of cumming and stopped.

She looked down at me and said "oh I almost forgot. I promised to suck your dick like it has never been sucked before." She got off of me and started to get dressed in her tank top and cut offs. I wasn't sure how I felt about this. I love seeing her in them. I get so horny when she dresses like that but I also like being able to get to her. I asked her what she was doing. She said "it makes it so much hotter when I am dressed and you are naked and besides you love to see me in this."

She bent down at the foot of the bed and pulled up a bag. I asked what was in the bag and she said "you'll see. It's just some things to make this a memorable moment." She reached inside the bag and produced a realistic vibrator. It looked just like a real dick. It even had balls. It was about the same length as mine but it was definitely thicker than I was. I said "what is that for." And she replied "I'll show you."

And she started to stroke the cock just like it was mine. It was hot as hell to see her do that. She then toyed with it around her mouth. "Do you like that?" she said with her teasing tone. I told her it was incredible.

She reached into the bag and pulled some more things out but I couldn't see then since I was flat on my back. She looked me in the eye and asked "what do you want me to do?" I said "suck my dick." She replied "that's not the right way to ask." I was terrified. She remembered or maybe she didn't. Maybe she just wanted me to beg a little. I said "please suck my dick." Again she refused. "Now that's not how you're supposed to ask now is it?" I had had it. She remembered. She wasn't going to suck my dick until I asked, no, begged her to fuck my ass. All the while she was sucking the other dick and looking me in the eye during our exchange.

I hesitated. I didn't know what to do. But when she gets me this horny I will do anything she asks. Or at least I used to think I would do anything. Now I'm not so sure. She reached down and pulls out a bottle of lube and starts to coat her finger with it never taking her eyes off me. "So what is it going to be?" I swear I didn't say anything but I heard a voice say "fuck my ass." She smiled and started to laugh ever so gently. "I knew you would give in. But I'm not so sure you really mean it. You'll need to do a better job of convincing me you really want your ass fucked." I lost it. After witnessing what was going on and hearing what she was saying and how she was saying it I had lost all control.

I began to beg in a weak, breathless voice "please fuck me. Please fuck my ass. I want your finger deep in my ass until I explode with stream after stream of hot sticky cum." This is just what she wanted. "Oh aren't you the horny little boy. You really do want me to fuck your ass." "Yes" I respond. "Please fuck me. Do it now."

She started to laugh. Her laughter woke me from my trance and I released what I had just done. What I had just begged for. Waves of embarrassment and humiliation flowed over me. She could see the change in my attitude, she knew something was wrong. She asked why my expression had changed. I told her "I can't believe what I had just said. I really don't want you to do that." She interrupted me and asked so seductively "do what?" I meekly responded "fuck my ass". But when I said that my cock jumped in her hand. "It's so humiliating when you tease and taunt me about it." When I said "humiliating" my cock jumped again.

"That's bullshit" she said. "I saw what your dick did when you said it. You want it. You love it." "No" I don't I blurted out. And she slid her finger in my ass and taunted me. "You don't want me to do this? I yelled in pure ecstasy at her fucking my ass. "You're a fucking liar. You love this and you want more." She began to fuck my ass in and out.

With each inward thrust another noise of approval and encouragement was ripped from my lips. She continued her teasing as she fucked me. "Oh, you do love this. I have never seen you love something as much as you love this." As she said that she rammed her finger in my ass and I let out a loud scream. "Oh yeah, you do love it."

Paula continued "I knew you loved cock sucking but now I know you love having your ass fucked. You do still love cock sucking?" Of course I did. That's the only way I was willing to let her fuck me ass. I answered "yes, I love cock sucking. You promised me."

She started stroking my cock and gently fucking my ass. She asked "are you going to show me how much you love cock sucking?" "Yes", I said, "I'm about to cum already. You better hurry before it's too late." She started to stroke my dick faster. I started thrashing about as I came closer to cumming. I threw my head back on the pillow and started to yell "I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She saw my balls tighten; she felt my ass clinch around her finger and my dick swell. She pulled her finger out of my ass and I shot rope after rope of thick juicy cum out of my dick.

I collapsed on the pillow breathing heavily with my eyes closed. She crawled up the bed and said "Now it's time to show me how much you love cock sucking." I said "I'm very sensitive; you'll have to wait before you suck my dick." I open my eyes and there hanging over my face is the cock she had been teasing me with covered in cum, my cum. When she took her finger out of my ass she must have picked up that cock and I coated when I came.

Paula said "open your mouth and show me how much you love to suck cock." She had been talking about me sucking cock, not her! "You better open your mouth. If one drop of cum hits your face you will never have your dick sucked again."

I begged her not to do this. "Please don't." She persisted "if you don't open up and suck this dick like you mean it I'll never fuck your ass again." My mouth began to open. I didn't want it to but here I was doing it. Did she have such control over me from fucking my ass or did I truly love it and do whatever she wanted just to have that feeling again? Whatever the reason I opened my mouth wide. A long strand of cum was hanging off the dick.

The next thing I heard was the click of a camera. She had taken a picture of me waiting for the cum to drip into my mouth. I didn't turn. I didn't move. Next she put that cum covered dick into my mouth. She made the most satisfying noise as she slipped the cum covered dick in my mouth.

She started whispering in my ear. "Now you suck that dick really good and I'll fuck your ass again. I'll suck your dick. I will do all the things I know you love. Show me what a good little cock sucker you are."

With her encouraging I started sucking that cock for her. The more I got into it the more she loved it. She called me "the best little cock sucker she had ever seen. You really do love this. What a little whore you are; a cum whore."

She kept taking picture after picture of me sucking dick. "Yeah, that's it. Keep sucking that cock. You love it don't you? You love being a cock sucker. I married a cock sucking slut and I love it. I can't wait to see what else you will do."

I finished eating my cum off that dick. I couldn't believe what had happened. I couldn't believe what I did for her. The humiliation of my actions washed over me. But if I felt so bad why was my dick hard again? And what did she have in store for me?

slowdeep
slowdeep
111 Followers