Wife Turns Fantasy To Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riches
riches
14 Followers

Ten minutes later I was back at the original drop off point, and looking out for her return. I didn't have to wait long before I recognised the car in which my wife had just been screwed in. It pulled over and Jane got out, and the car then quickly drove away. I could tell that she had tidied herself up and reapplied her make up. She looked up and down the street, and then gave a wave to someone standing further up the street. It was the coloured girl, they met on the corner. They chatted and giggled like silly schoolgirls, but it was clear that Jane was thoroughly enjoying herself. She now looked even more sensual. I felt like getting out of the car, running up to her so I could congratulate her on the display. Then I could also fuck her frenziedly. But no, it would be best to let her finish what she had planned. What would she do next? Return to the car, or stay out on the streets to try for another punter?

It was not long before I found out. A coloured man approached Jane and the other girl and began to get into conversation. After a few minutes, a car pulled up alongside all three. The driver was clearly looking for a girl. Some discussion took place and eventually Jane's new found friend climbed into the car, and it drove off. Jane carried on talking to the guy, who was slightly taller than her, but taking in to account those four inch heels that my wife was wearing, it was difficult to judge his true height. They seemed to be getting on well and began to move closer to each other. He moved his hand inside Jane's' waistcoat, but she gently put her hand onto his chest as if to tell him that was close enough. He moved a little way from her, and she then put her hands into her pockets again. Was she trying to tell me something? He then held out his hand, and gave Jane something which she took from him. It was a roll of notes, which she counted and put into her handbag!

After a brief discussion, which was clearly deciding where they were going, they turned up the street towards me. They walked up the opposite side of the street and turned onto the waste ground which was opposite where I had parked. Did they really intend to do something in public? The coloured man escorted my wife into the corner of the ground, so they were about fifteen yards off the road, but tucked into a corner fairly well out of sight unless someone knew they were there. Also by this time it was approaching two o'clock in the morning, so it was unlikely that they would be observed. (Except for me!) Luckily, there was enough light spreading from the street lights for me make out what was happening.

When they had moved right into the corner, Jane moved her hands under the guys T-shirt, and moved it up so she could feel the texture of his skin. This was about to be one of her fantasies turned into reality. She then moved her hand slowly down until it covered his manhood, and then gently squeezed. She immediately reacted by staring up at him, with her whole expression being total amazement. He smiled back and then removed his shirt. He then turned his attention to Jane by slowly removing her waistcoat. Another brief conversation resulted in Jane, squatting down and in the process, pulling his trousers down, which he then removed after taking off his shoes. This left him standing in just a pair of shorts. From where I was, I could tell that there was a huge cock hiding in those shorts and Jane had realised the same. Another instruction, and she was easing the shorts down to reveal the biggest prick she had seen! I judged that it must have been a good nine inches in length!

Jane fondled his balls and then stroked the full length of the prick before pulling it towards her mouth. She now proceeded to lick all around it, getting it nice and wet. Her lips slowly closed over it, and looking at the man, she was getting her tongue to work really well. He pulled her head closer and she took more of his prick into her mouth. She pulled him closer by putting her hands around his arse, then began to work her mouth up and down his length. This continued for a few minutes, until he placed his hands under her arms to signal Jane to come off his prick. She stood up, then did something which hookers don't always do. She pulled him close and kissed him. He responded, and his hands played over her body. He eased away, stroking his hands over her breasts and moved down so he could feel between her legs. At this point she threw her head back in the throes of pleasure. He ran his hands back up her chest, and placed one hand just below her bra, the other on it. His fingers wrapped themselves into her bra, and then he ripped it completely off and threw it away over the nearest wall!

Jane seemed totally unflustered by this. He then undid her shorts, pushed them down and immediately began eat out her pussy. She pushed his head in deeper, threw back her own head and at this point I could hear her moaning in pleasure. He continued for quite some time and looking at her she must have come at least twice. He now moved back up her body, licking sucking and nipping her skin. He played with her nipples, and while he did I heard her saying, "Please...... Please.... Take me...... Fuck me. I want your dick in me. Spunk in my cunt....."

He was now ready, and he put his hand around his erect cock and rubbed it between her pussy lips. He then eased his huge weapon into her. My wife was living out her fantasy.

"Oooooooohhhhhh fuck its sooooo biiiiggggg!!!!! Do it.... Yes Do it. Fuck me harder!!" He did exactly what she wanted. His pace increased. His thrusts into her become longer and faster. I could see his balls battering against my wife.

"YES.... YES.... Fuck me like a whore"

"You are. A fucking brilliant whore... Come on slut . Do you want my spunk in your cunt?"

"Yes.... Give it me ....NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!"

"Take it you FUCKING WHORE.... AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!"They were both climaxing at the same time. It was an incredible sight. I just had time to open my trousers before my prick exploded! For the next few minutes all I could do was try to regain my breath. I then managed to clean myself up with a cloth that I had in the car. I looked across towards my wife and she was draped around her punter.

Looking around I noticed a man walking up the street on the same side as the waste ground. If Jane and her punter were not careful they were about to be discovered. However, they separated from each other. Jane picked up her waistcoat and slipped it back on. Delving into her handbag she found a tissue and wiped between her legs. I presume she was leaking some of the mans sperm that had just flooded into her. She was easing herself back into her shorts and her punter was pulling up his own shorts, as the man walking up the street reached the waste ground. He immediately turned onto the waste area and shouted a greeting to Jane's punter.

"Fitz! Hey, I thought I'd find you here. How's the new whore?"

"Hi Lee. Pretty good. Take a look for yourself." The man called Lee then approached them. Jane was still tidying herself up while Lee and Fitz carried on talking. By now all that Jane was left wearing, were her shorts and waistcoat. From where I was sitting I could clearly see her cleavage that was enticingly sexual, and I was not the only one who was enjoying this wonderful sight. Lee was absorbing the sight of my half naked wife. He then began to talk to her along with Fitz, who was still standing in just his shorts. the conversation went on for a couple of minutes, at the end of which, Lee pulled off his shirt, then put his hand in his pocket and proceeded to count out some notes into Jane's hand. I presumed that this meant that Jane was about to take on yet another punter!

Jane was standing in front of Lee and slowly stroking her hands over his dark torso. Slowly working her way down she kissed his nipples and nipped at his body, until she reached the waistband of his trousers. Still sucking and licking his body, while also undoing his trousers which then allowed her to push them down to the floor. She then moved to below his shorts and again began to lick him sensually down the inside of his leg. While doing this, she undid his shoes. She was well practised at this, because I have had exactly the same done to me. After removing his shoes, his trousers were also taken off. Jane then began the slow sensual climb up Lee's other leg, once again avoiding his shorts to work at his extremely muscular torso and arms.

Lee then eased Jane closer to him and he backed the pair of them towards the wall. When he was resting with his back to the wall, he gently pushed on Jane's shoulders to indicate that he wanted her to lick back down his body. This time when she reached his shorts, both of her hands were placed so that she could squeeze his prick and balls. She continued to play with him through his shorts, and Lee then said something to Fitz, who nodded in agreement.

Jane then began to play his cock with her mouth. This allowed her hands to move to the waistband of his shorts and begin to ease them down. As she pulled them down his prick sprung out to smack her face. Looking up at Lee she giggled, but when she looked back at his prick, her face turned in awe. He was huge, certainly a couple of inches longer than the previous cock she had taken. She stared at it until Fitz leaned forward and spoke to her, this made her giggle. Her courage had returned and began to lick up the length of this huge cock. She continued to wet Lee's tool and play with his balls. At one point moving her hand between his legs to play with his arsehole.

She now began the return journey once again up his body. While doing this Lee pushed his hands under her waistcoat to squeeze on her breasts. Removing her waistcoat, now gave him the opportunity to return her licking and sucking favours. He really worked on her breasts and I could just see one nipple that was extremely erect. Fitz now moved behind Jane and began stroking and feeling her breasts as they became available. Lee turned his attention to her shorts, sliding one hand down, then the other, to undo and push the shorts down her legs. He kissed down her body so he could remove the shorts from her legs totally. He took this opportunity to eat at her pussy.

Jane was again in the throes of orgasmic pleasures as now two coloured men delighted her body. Her head was flung back resting on Fitz's shoulder, while she was eaten and licked out by Lee. Lee was certainly playing his tongue into her cunt, but he decided he now wanted something else to explore her. He stood up, and guided a hand to his throbbing dick, and made her play his prick around her pussy lips. Whispering instructions into her ear, she guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy and he began to ease it into her. The huge prick pushed further in, allowing Jane only the ability to open her mouth wide so that her lips formed a perfect O. She then gritted her teeth as it pushed in further.

Looking at Lee he was a powerful man but he surprised me by what he did next. His hands moved under Jane's bum and picked her up! This allowed her to wrap her legs around his waist. He could then regulate her fall onto his prick. By the light of the street lights I could see pussy juice running onto Lee's balls. By now Jane was in complete ecstasy. With both her arms around Lee's neck and her legs around his waist, she was being totally sated. Fitz still stroked her body. I could tell he was enjoying the scene because of the huge tent in his shorts. So he could ease the relief, he removed them. His hands returned to my wife.

Fitz played his hands all over , but more and more concentrated on her wondrous bum cheeks. His middle finger stroked up and down her crack as she moved up and down on Lee's cock, allowing more and more of it to enter her dripping pussy. With an shout of joy she realised that she had taken all of Lee's monster into her. "YYYEEEEESSSSSSSS. DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!"

Immediately Fitz seized his opportunity and slid his erection into her ass! Pumping it further with each fall of her onto Lee's cock in her pussy. My wife now had two coloured pricks in her. One in her cunt, the other in her ass! She whimpered "Take it out. Take it out.." Both men ignored her. Then her mood quickly changed, from one of hurt, to one of ecstatic delight. "Ooooohhhhh. .....You bastards! Fuck me........ Yes... Fuck me.... "

All three of them were now lost in their sexual frenzy. Each one moaning, swearing , screaming out how good each other was." Yes you whore, fuck me, take my spunk"

"Spunk in me .... I want in my cunt... In my ass.. Yes.... Yes.... AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU BBBB....AAAAAASSSSSSTTTTTTT...... AAAAARRRRRDDDDDSSSSS" They all screamed out in their orgasmic pleasure. Slowly they calmed and Jane managed to get her feet back onto the floor. Both Lee and Fitz carefully removed themselves from her and eased their clothing back on. While Jane allowed the air to her body. She put her shorts on, but it was obvious that she was extremely tender between her legs. The waistcoat returned to cover her sore breasts. The two man waved goodbye and walked off the waste ground and turned to walk back down the street away from where I had observed all the excitement. I overheard Lee say to Fitz, "So, that's the new girl on the street then. Wow!"

Jane slowly walked back to the car, when she got in she looked unsure," Are you angry?"

I shook my head, "I love you"

"Oh, thank god"

"Do you want to go home now?"

"Yes, please."

I started the car and drove to corner, then turned right. The coloured was still on the corner. "Stop the car!" Jane shouted out.

"Don't tell me you want more?"

"No! Don't be silly. But you need you share of tonight as well." I heard the back door of the car open and close quickly. I looked around and the coloured girl was sitting in the back seat.

"Ian, I'd like you to meet Suzi. I think you two will get on really well."

"Jane you are fucking brilliant."

"I know"

"Ian, I think you will be as well!" said a voice from the back!

(But that is another story.)

riches
riches
14 Followers
12