Wife Turns Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
He suspects her but she's playing a longer game.
1.7k words
3.52
183.6k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was out again. Late. Always late. I lay awake in bed, trying to read, but instead thinking "Where is she? Why doesn't she want to stay at home with me? Why does she have to be so late?" I couldn't concentrate on my book as I lay there alone in an empty house.

Things hadn't exactly been perfect since the wedding. Her career had taken off while mine had faltered. We still did the same things, but I could tell there was some resentment there on her part. Some gradual loss of respect. We argued more often, and the sex which before the marriage had been going great, became less frequent.

We'd tried to spice things up by telling each other our fantasies. She asked me to be rough with her, to force myself onto her. We tried it one night but I was too concerned about hurting her and kept asking if she was ok, which spoiled the fantasy for her and she cut me off in a huff and we both slept unsatisfied and hurt.

I confessed to her some submissive fantasy I had about being tied up by a woman, which we never acted out like hers. Instead she had me masturbate while she described a scenario which was ok but I think she was still angry about me fucking up hers. We did this pillow-talk thing a few times, but she put a stop to it one night, accusing me of being selfish. I sensed there was some disappointment in her that my fantasies weren't so masculine, and it made me regret being open with her.

When I lost my job last month our relationship hit a new low. We hadn't had sex since, our arguments grew worse, and she'd taken to regularly going out after work with her workmates drinking. When I complained she'd snapped at me, "When you have a job, then you can go out. I work hard all week paying the bills, I deserve a bit of fun."

Her fun had lasted to two in the morning this night.

I heard her keys at the door and switched off my light and pretended to be asleep, lying face down. I didn't want her to know I'd been staying up worried. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing how hurt I was.

I felt her get into bed beside me. For a while she did nothing, then without warning she rolled and put her legs over mine, and her body on top. I could feel her breasts pressing into my back , her pussy on my ass, and smell the alcohol on her breath from her mouth on the back of my neck.

"Do you know what time it is", I murmured, pretending to wake.

"Sssshhh", she whispered.

She started grinding her pussy into my ass, thrusting in an out as if she were a man. I wasn't sure how to react, but it had been so long since we last had sex I decided to go along with her role play. She continued in silence for some time, pushing her weight down on my ass with her pussy. I found myself moving to meet her rhythms, wondering if this is how it felt for women. She kept going, kissing and then lightly biting the back of my neck.

After a while I felt her hand snake down and her finger pressed against my asshole. I tensed at the sensation. She was drunk and wasn't so gentle, and her fingernail hurt as it pushed, trying to open me. As I reacted in pain she brought her finger around and hooked it into my mouth. I could smell my own shit on the finger which was unpleasant, but it was clear she expected me to lube it with my saliva, so I sucked it as best I could. As I sucked her finger she gave a little slighly derisive laugh, as if this had confirmed something in her mind. I didn't like that laugh, but thought maybe this is part of the game and didn't stop sucking.

Part of me was curious about this new experience, but another part of my brain was warning me "maybe you shouldn't do this, she was already losing respect for you. Be the man". But in the end I was grateful for the rare intimacy. She seemed to like me sucking, and moved her finger in and out of my mouth. The phallic symbolism wasn't lost on me. She then took her finger out of my mouth and started pushing it against my anus again, this time harder.

She gradually worked her index finger in up to the knuckle, and I didn't even have time to get accustomed to the sensation when she started pushing it in and out. With her longer fingernail it hurt, and I was on the limit of how much pain I could bear when it started slowly to get a bit easier and I found my cock reacting. She got her hips behind her hand, and was pushing in with her whole body, pretending it was like a penis as she pushed it into me.

To my surprise I came quickly, almost automatically without the usual build up. I don't think she even realised I'd cum until she reached under to check my cock which was now soft and discovered my stickiness. This also seemed to amuse her. She wiped her hand off on my back, then pulled her finger out of my ass and rolled off me. When I went to hold her tenderly, something I'd normally do after sex, she pushed me away, and that's the way it ended. She hadn't spoken a word the entire time.

When I look back in hindsight as to why she did it, I think she felt guilty and wanted to give me a treat, but I also think her feminising me the way she did made her feel better about her actions, her betrayal. Maybe it was just a first step in her trying to manipulate me, to make it seem like it was something I wanted. No one wants to be the bad guy.

The next week came and she was out again. I tried calling her but her phone was switched off. We hadn't spoken at all about last week's lovemaking. I was feeling a little ashamed about my reactions, that I'd cum from her finger in my ass, worried that she might think I was gay, even though I'd never been sexually interested in men.

When she came home I didn't even know what time it was, but she woke me by pissing then flushing with the door open. She took off her clothes and crawled across the top of the bed covers on all fours.

"You said you would be home hours ago. I tried calling you but your phone was...", I accused her before she shut me off with a hand on my mouth.

She crawled up my body and placed her knees either side of my head, then lowered her pussy right down on my face without warning. I'd licked her a couple of times, but never like this. With her sitting on my face. Again I had to make a quick choice between complaining and going along with it, and again I was weak. I knew I shouldn't let her go out like she does and should show my anger, but instead I stuck out tongue and dragged it up her pussy.

It was a little bit sour, and I could still taste the urine. I did broad strokes for a while, using the flat of my tongue, but not getting much reaction I moved my focus to her clit, pushing it around as forcefully as I could with my tongue, sometimes sucking it in. This seemed to get a reaction and before long she started to grind her pussy, not only against my tongue but my chin and nose. Her juices covered my face as she set the rhythm she wanted. She continued this for a while but seemed frustrated that I couldn't make her cum. She lifted up and I thought maybe she was going to sit on my cock, but instead she turned around facing away from me and lowered her ass down on my face.

I know she's had more sexual partners than me before we married and was more experienced, but I'd never licked anyone there, and never seen her this aggressive. Her hands pulled her cheeks apart so there was no doubt what she wanted. Her asshole was right on my mouth, so nervously I pushed my tongue forward. It was bitter and tasted of shit, but not that strong as to be unbearable. She pushed her weight down, encouraging me, and I pushed harder, eventually forcing open the tight ring of muscle of her anus. Her asshole was tight, but I managed to start pushing in and out, though it was tiring on my tongue, which felt coated and heavy.

I was having difficulty breathing as her ass enveloped my face, but she seem unconcerned with my struggles. While I fucked her ass with my tongue, she started masturbating vigorously with her fingers on her clit.

Part of me thought, "What are you doing. She's fucking stayed out to three in the morning and instead of yelling at her and calling her a bitch, you've got your tongue up her ass while she frigs herself."

I'd had a few chances to assert myself, to stick up for myself, and hadn't. As she came, squeezing my tongue with her ass almost pulling it out of my throat, my head was still confused with the sudden changes to our sex life. This was on a whole other level to my timid fantasies of being tied up, and I suspected she was using it to avoid confrontation of her behaviour. What I didn't know was that it was to hide something much worse, and I was being played and pushed into a direction for her own ends, not for mine. She'd seen a weakness in me and was exploiting it, setting me up for her betrayal. She may even have been with him that night.