Wife Turns the Tables Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
673 Followers

If you want me to fuck you again, tell Henry," Willie commanded.

Marla asserted, "Honey, I want Willie to fuck my ass off one more time." Henry didn't blink.

"But I need a little help. Suck on my cock to get it hard," he said to Marla. To Henry, "Get over here and put your face next to my cock and watch real good at your wife's cocksucking skills." Henry watched wide-eyed as his wife's mouth bobbed in and out on Willie's cock. After a time Marla paused and said breathlessly, "Oh! Honey, this cock is so good. It fills me like no other and it tastes great. I could suck on it all night.

Willie's cock grew hard. "That's good. Let's fuck. This time you ride me like a cowboy." Willie lay on the bed. Marla straddled him and slowly slid her pussy down until pubic hairs were mashed against pubic hairs. She rose up and down on her haunches taking the full 12 inches each time. In no time she was moaning and panting. She gasped at her husband, "Shit! You wouldn't believe this cock. His cock fills me so much and feels so good." Then hissed at Willie, "Oh, you mother fucker... you have such a super cock. Fuck me. Shoot your seed deep in me. I'd love to give birth to a little mother fucker with a cock like yours." She squealed with an orgasm and Willie coated her pussy with come. As Marla got off she panted, "Your cock is unbelievable. I want it in me every chance I got. I'll do anything for you or pay any amount if I have to."

Willie stayed on the bed. "Get your ass over her for your cleanup cocksuck," he growled at Henry. Still in a stupor, Henry waddled over and sucked on 3 inches of Willie's glistening cock. After three minutes Willie said, "That's enough. You're getting' better at that, Henry. With a little more practice you could be a full-fledged cocksucker. Me and the bros might like that." Henry still didn't blink.

Willie got up. "I'm coming back tomorrow at 8pm. Until then, unless you're at work, you stay naked and every hour ask -- no, beg -- your bitch wife to slap your dick and balls six times. When I get here I'm going to fuck your wife, then show her some more discipline tricks. If she tells me you didn't obey I'll show her some really hard discipline. Until then don't let your pencil dick get anywhere near your wife's cunt or mouth. Did you get all of that, or do you want me to crunch your balls and tell you again?"

Henry nodded that he understood. He kept his head bowed toward the floor. Willie got dressed, checked that he still had her panties and bra, told Marla to not worry. "My cock will be back in your cunt before you know it." He told Henry to put on under shorts and drive him back.

************************************

Willie rang the doorbell at 7:45pm the next night. He and a friend almost as big as he entered. Marla greeted them wearing just a man's shirt. Henry was in the family room bare-assed naked. Marla handed Willie a martini. Willie said, "Get my bro one but check him out first. Feel his cock." Marla squeezed his crotch. Willie went on, "When I'm done with ya I might have his cock fill your cunt, too." Marla smiled at Willie's friend, then at Willie, then to her husband said, "Hear that, honey? I might get double black cock tonight." She left and returned with another martini.

Willie asked, "How was he? Did he obey completely?"

Marla replied, "I smacked his dick every hour, but a couple of times he forgot to ask."

"He has to obey to the letter. We'll have to teach his ass a lesson." He paused and continued with a smile, "Actually that's a figure of speech. We're actually going to teach his balls a lesson." He approached Henry, looked him in the eye, told him he had done bad, and put all of his 270 lbs behind a knee to his groin which caught his balls and cock dead on. Henry groaned loudly and doubled over and fell to his knees. Willie snickered to Marla, "I think he needs more education, don't you?" Marla just smiled. Willie told his friend to stand Henry up and hold him straight. Soon he was being held taut and upright while he was still groaning and trying to clutch his mid-section. "I'll bet this will help you remember... at least your nuts will," he sneered at Henry, and gave him another 270lb force knee kick to his balls. Henry couldn't double over to alleviate the sharp pain. He couldn't even groan because all the wind was knocked out of him. He just desperately tried to gasp in some air as if he was chocking.

"Now that the class introduction is over, let's get to his real education," Willie chuckled. He got some hardware out of a bag his friend was carrying. He handcuffed Henry's wrists behind his back and snapped two heavy alligator clips on each nipple. He secured both balls and his cock with a Velcro belt pulled tight around the entire package. He attached a long small chain to a clip on the belt and told Marla to grab the chain and pull him to the bedroom. Everyone walked to the bedroom, Henry hissing and whining and still gasping for air. The friend cleverly had Henry straddle the front of a chair and tied each widespread leg to a chair leg. He then tied the back of the chair to a doorknob, shoved three pillows between his back and the chair forcing him to lean forward, and attached his cuffed hands to the back of the chair. Willie then tightened the screws of the nipple clamps more, attached another long chain to the clamps, ran the chain around his back, pulled his nipples taut to the side and back and anchored the chain. He said to Marla, "You'll see how all of this training works real good, and how much fun it can be." Marla smiled and giggled.

Willie commanded, "Everyone get a rolled up magazine or ruler and then, if you can find the little thing, whack his belted pecker a dozen times each." Willie's friend spanked Henry's dick hard 12 times each time getting a yelled Oooowww. Then Willie. Willie told Marla to whack his dick hard with uppercuts. "That'll spread some of the pain around to his balls, too. And hit him hard. The louder he groans the better he's learning his lesson... plus it's more fun."

"Aaaagh! Gawd! Oooww! STOP!" yelled Henry as Marla enthusiastically beat his dick and balls, which hadn't fully recovered from Willie's knees. Willie knew Marla was in the fold when she passed 12 and, with a big smile, beat his cock and nuts 8 more times. She hissed at her husband, "If I had a choice maybe I wouldn't hurt you, but if it's what I have to do to get you to obey and for Willie to fuck my brains out, then pain it'll be." Henry looked down and sobbed.

Willie said to Marla, "While you're getting fucked, we're going to do Mini-dick here a favor and see if we can't make it bigger." He pulled a contraption out of the bag and described it as he went along. "You put this wood base against his groin, attach two rods and run them through an adjustable collar, connect this adjustable harness to the collar, fasten the harness tight around his tiny dick behind the rim, then make all the connections tight." Marla wasn't exactly sure what was happening but was intrigued. "Now turn these two knobs at the same time. It will slowly stretch his dick. First to his normal hard 5 inches. Then you can slowly stretch it easily to 8 inches, likely ten. Stretch it as far as you can. Then we'll leave it while he watches me and my friend fill your cunt. Maybe it'll lengthen a little permanently which, for those few times I let you, might make him a better fucker. Finally, while we're fucking, concentrate only on cock... pay no attention to your wimp of a husband's sobs and moans."

Marla began turning the knobs and the contraption began pulling Henry's cockhead away from his body. Henry began hissing, moaning, and perspiring. She turned more, Henry got louder, and Marla would look in her husband's eyes with a snide sneer. After a couple of minutes Henry was thrashing about and panting with sweat pouring off him. Willie measured 9 inches from the base, almost double its normal length; his dick shrunk in diameter to almost a rod. Willie told Marla to get on the bed and spread her legs. He walked up to Henry and gave his balls a hard open-hand uppercut. Henry's groan could be heard down the street. Willie looked him close in the face and sneered, "That's a lot of fun isn't it, pencil dick," and walloped him again. Then said, "I could beat your nuts for hours but I got some wife fuckin' to do. But don't worry. I'll get back to your nuts later."

Willie whipped off his clothes; his friend did the same. They both returned to Henry, cocks in hand. "These are what real cocks are, pencil dick. These are what your bitch wife craves and what she's about to get." Willie climbed on the bed, raised Marla's hips, slammed 12 inches of black cock up her cunt and fucked her. After an initial cry of pain Marla panted, grunted, and meowed. Willie went ten minutes then whispered, "Cum for me bitch. And if you're a good ho you'll keep cummin'." She immediately screamed and shook with an orgasm. Willie kept fucking and started taunting loud enough for Henry to hear. "You love big black cock?"

"Uh huh... uummph"

"You want me to fuck you a lot?"

"Oh, yeah! Uummph... uummph"

"How bad do you want it?"

"Oh, I need it... uummph... bad!"

"If I fuck you again I'll own your ass."

"I'd like that... Just as long as you fuck me, you can do anything you want with me. I'm your property."

"You don't ever do anything unless I say you can. You don't fuck anybody other than me and a couple of my friends, unless I say so. You're my bitch and you'll fuck me and my big black cock friends anytime, anywhere we want. You have your cunt always ready for us. And you'll keep your lily-assed husband out of my way." He then whispered something to her.

Following his instructions Marla cooed, "I'll do everything you say. Just please fuck me with that wonderful cock." She looked at her husband. "Hear that, Henry? I'm married to you but belong to him. I'm his bitch now and do only what he says. I fuck only him or his friends. I don't fuck your pencil dick unless I get permission." She wrapped her arms around Willie's neck, her legs around his back, and fucked him as hard as he was fucking her. She came again in a New York minute. They fucked another three minutes and her 3rd orgasm rolled over her, followed within seconds with her 4th, just as Willie filled her cunt with his spunk.

Willie pulled out and said to his friend, "She's one hot motha fuck. Don't let her cool down. Get in there and fuck that cunt." Friend was pumping in no time. Willie said to Henry, "Your wife is one hot fuck crazy bitch, ain't she. Me and the brothers are going to like her. It's only a matter of how much pain we have to give you to keep your sorry ass in line." Henry sobbed and moaned, still fighting the pain in his stretched dick. "What's that? You say the dick stretcher is not right? I can fix that." Willie tightened the knobs more and squeezed another ½-inch out of his dick. Henry bellowed. Willie growled, "Shut the fuck up," and whacked down on his stretched dick with his hand. Henry cried uncontrollably. Willie hit his dick twice more. Then they heard Marla screech. "Hear that? That's your slut wife -- you're fuck-anybody wife cumming all over another black cock. That must be her 5th cum with a black cock in the last hour. Too bad your dick can't do that." He whacked his dick again. They both watched Friend pound the shit out of Marla's cunt. In less than a minute her body shook violently and she squealed and yammered. It continued to vibrate and she began to swear like a sailor. "She's cumin' non-stop. She's havin' 7 or 8 cums right here. I bet if I got enough brothers here we could make her cum non-stop for hours on end. Wouldn't that be somethin', fuck face?" He whacked his dick again.

CHAPTER 2: Henry gets trained

Marla staggered over and gave Willie a long sloppy kiss, patted his cock, and thanked him profusely. Willie said, "If you want to keep getting black cock you're going to have to get your wussy husband in line. I'll help." He went to the bag. "This is called a parachute. It ties around his balls and weights are added. We'll see how much he can take and if we can stretch his nuts as much as his dick." Willie added a five-pound weight. Henry moaned. It was replaced with a ten-pound weight. A louder moan. Willie put on a twenty-pound weight but held the holder up as he did, then let it drop full force. Henry pierced the air with his scream. His nuts stretched over 4 inches from his scrotum.

Willie again whispered instructions to Marla. She chuckled and got in her husband's face. "You goin' to help me get all the black cock I can fuck?" she sneered and gave the balls weight a kick. Henry cried. "Answer me, asshole," Marla yelled and kicked the weights again as Willie beat his dick with a wood rod he had gotten from the bag.

Henry sobbed, "Yes..."

Yes, what?" snarled Marla.

"I'll help you get black cock to fuck..."

"And if I want," she snickered, "will you be a good little cocksucker and clean their cocks off? And get 12 inches of cock down your throat?" She kicked the weights hard and Willie beat his stretched dick.

"YES!" Henry wailed.

Marla went on, "I have other degrading stuff that I would enjoy giving you. You gonna do anything I say?" She kicked the weights... then kicked them hard again as they swung back from the first kick... then a third time.

"Yes!' he cried, "I'll do anything.

"And then you'll thank me for letting you do that nasty stuff, huh?" Kick. Kick. Beat.

"Yes! I'll do anything and thank you for it!"

Willie interrupted, "It's time to see what he can take and to assure his complete obedience to his bitch wife, me, and maybe some brothers. Release his cock stretch about half way." Martha let 3 inches off his cock stretch. It started to get semi-hard. "See? Torturing his cock and balls makes him hot," Willie laughed. Willie then pulled a medium-sized finishing nail with a rounded point from the bag, greased it, handed it to Marla and said, "Stick this halfway in his piss hole. Then pump it in and out and wiggle it around... see what it feels like."

Henry watched wild-eyed as Marla slipped the nail into his peehole and did what might be called a peehole fuck. The anticipation was worse than the fact for Henry but he could feel pulling on the sensitive inside of his peehole. Willie grabbed a 20D common nail, a little over 1/8" thick and 4" long. He instructed Marla, "There's a little lube from the last nail. Don't use anymore for this one. It'll probably go in harder but it's good for pencil dick. Get three inches in his peehole then fuck it with the nail. See if you can get to pulling it almost out and shoving 3" back in.

Henry bellowed as Marla gave him no quarter and shoved the nail into his dick with one hard push. She fucked it slowly with a 3" stroke for over a minute. Henry gasped and winced... occasionally groaned. Marla started picking up the pace. As she did Henry's moans got more piercing, turning to yells of 'stop' and he started again to sweat. Willie was impressed, "That's startin' to hurt. You're doin' really good. I told ya making the poor bastard suffer can be fun." Marla smiled and began taunting him. "You like your dick to be fucked like this? Can't you scream any louder? Want me to make it hurt more? Scream if you want me to make it hurt, my husband. The more you hurt the more Willie will fuck me. Scream if you want Willie to fuck me..." Though she was unable to fuck it real fast she kept up a pretty good pace. He screamed and wailed continuously as the nail tortured the inside of his dick. Willie told Marla to keep it up for a full minute. Henry cried out loud uncontrollably and was gasping for breath; he looked about to pass out. "That's enough," Willie said. "Now we'll see how much of a man he really is," and pulled out a 3/8" drill bit that was 6 inches long. Henry cried and babbled like a baby.

"Maybe this will shut him the fuck up," said Willie. He put a 25-pound weight on his balls. It looked like his nut sacks might tear off any second. Henry continued to shriek like a banshee. "Maybe not," Willie mused. Willie, his friend and Marla took turns kicking his nuts weight. He could hardly catch his breath between yowls. Willie gave orders. He said for the next punishment his cock stretcher has to come off and his dick needs to be semi-hard -- not soft and not too hard. He told his friend to make it happen. To Marla he said, "You'll like forcing this drill bit in his dick but you'll have to work hard to get it in. My bro will hold his dick steady for you. You have two choices. You can shove the solid end in; this will be harder and not hurt as bad. Or you can shove in the working end with a little twist; this will be easier for you but'll hurt worse. What'll it be?"

She replied, "I love my husband but wanna hurt him so he never forgets that his main job is to make sure your cock is in my cunt again, again, and again." She pushed on his 1/8-inch peehole with the cutting end of the 3/8-inch drill bit. She used the finishing nail to pry open his peehole to get it started. It didn't go in readily and she began pulsing it, pushing hard with a twisting motion then backing off. Henry yelled with each push and cried for her to not do it. Marla taunted, "Oh, I'm goin' to do it all right, and do it hard... so you won't have any doubt who's the fuckin' boss." She worked for a painful minute when the tip finally broke through. Through the screams and cries she slowly pushed and twisted the bit in until 4 inches was wedged in his 5-inch dick with 2 inches poking out like a battering ram. She stepped back to admire her work. Willie showed her how even just a light tap on the drill bit with the wood rod was excruciatingly painful. She spent the next minute tapping the drill bit stuck in his dick, still being held motionless to add to the hurt. She got a big smile on her face and relished whacking the bit harder and harder and hearing her husband cry louder and louder.

Willie told her to fuck his peehole with it. "But you got to be careful. Twist it mostly backwards. And fuck it as fast only with an inch or so. Or you can fuck it slow and bury all six inches except the very tip up his cock." She fucked his peehole deep and slow for a minute, then short and fast for another minute. She looked at Willie and said out loud, "This is great. I wish I could give him pain like this all the time." She repeated the process two more times. Henry had quit yelling 'stop' and 'don't' and just babbled through his whines that he'd do anything she wanted.

Willie quipped, "He sounds sincere. I think he might mean it. But I got a couple of other things to do to make sure." He got from the bag a glue stick 10inches long and a ½-inch wide. "This will be great," he told Marla. "First you can shove the whole ten inches up his dick -- ten inches is twice as long as his dick so it will be buried almost to his bladder. Then, unlike the drill bit, you can fuck his pisshole using the whole 10 inches and a lottle faster. It'll hurt a little less than the bit and do less damage, but you can do it for as long as you want to give him pain. Then you don't have to go easy like with the drill bit. You can just line it up on his peehole and ram it all the way in."

Marla smiled at Willie, licked her lips with satisfaction, grabbed the stick, and hissed at her husband, "This is going to hurt like hell... and I'm goin' to love it." With friend still holding Henry's dick steady, Marla placed the end of the stick on the peehole and jammed three inches in hard. She quickly moved her fingers back another three inches and rammed more in. There was already more glue stuck in than his dick length. She moved her hands one more time and within a total of five seconds had 10 inches of a shaft up his dick. Since the stick was flexible enough to handle small curves but stiff enough to not double up, Marla fucked his peehole using all 10 inches each stroke. Henry started wailing and crying at the same time. Without slowing the speed with which she was working over his dick, Marla looked at him, "You like this don't you. I know you do. I'm goin' to fuck the shit out of your dickhole and listen to you moan in pain... music to my ears, you worthless mother fucker."

spider007
spider007
673 Followers