Wife Turns the Tables Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spider007
spider007
681 Followers

After five minutes of continuous dickhole fucking Willie said he wanted to improve things and told Marla to pull in out for a minute. He had a carrot and a handful of hot pepper sauce which he reached behind Henry and put a big blob on his asshole. He then used the carrot to push the pepper sauce up his ass. He had to push the carrot in and out, and added another glob, to make sure there was a lot of it and it was all up his ass. He left the carrot stuck in his ass. The pepper had a delayed effect and there was a few seconds before it started working and searing his tender asshole. He then smeared a large glob of thick pepper sauce on his peehole and told Marla to scoop it all into his peehole with the glue stick. After she had packed his dick with an ounce of pepper sauce she stuck the 10-inch fat glue stick back in and resumed her fuck job. The mass of hot sauce did its job and Henry was a moaning whining crying ball of nerves. With her hand in a constant blur Marla fucked his peehole another five minutes and worked the pepper sauce in deep throughout his groin. Willie stopped her again for a minute. "Kickin' it up a notch. This cinnamon oil burns twice as much as pepper sauce and lasts a lot longer," he said and placed a large brown glob on his dick and added a glob on each ball, rubbing it in. "That'll keep his insides spiced up and burning hot for days," he chuckled. "Great," replied Marla and fucked for another five minutes -- a total of fifteen. Willie and his friend passed the time by using Henry's nuts as punching bags. They didn't punch hard but in their taut state it didn't take much. Henry went, "AAAAAUUUUUUGH," with every punch. That brought laughter and an occasional nut squeeze from the bros. Over the past 10 or 15 minutes Henry's nuts took over two dozen blows. Henry was blubbering in total defeat. His nuts ached like hell; inside his ass, his asshole, balls, cock and inside his groin were all being burned by the hot sauce and cinnamon oil. Willie told Marla to put the drill bit back in his cock.

"Now you goin' to do exactly as you're told? Or do you want me to shove a ton of cinnamon oil up your ass and some up your nose?" Willie pressed Henry.

"Yes... yes... yes," sobbed Henry.

"It sounds like you really mean it. Do you mean it and promise?" Willie pushed.

Henry violently nodded his head yes.

"Then I'll bet you will really mean it after this," Willie sneered and lit a candle. "This is a hard wax candle where the wax melts only at a high temperature," he explained to Marla as Henry watched wide-eyed. "Drop melted wax all over his body, especially his dick, balls, and nipples. When you do his nipples, pull and twist them more. His asshole would be fun, too, but hard to get to..." he mused, "...maybe we could just shove the whole burning candle up his asshole..." Then continued, "The wax cools some as it falls so hold it close so it stays hot. Plus if you drop wax on top of wax, the early drops will stay hot longer and burn longer."

With sparkling eyes and a snicker, Marla started waxing her husband. About 20 drops went on his dick shaft, rim, and head. Then about 10 drops on each tightly stretched nipple. Henry recoiled and yelped with each drop. Then 10 or 15 drops on each ball. Marla chuckled, "Look how he tries to recoil from the hot wax on his balls but the weights won't let him. When he jerks his nuts only stretch more." Willie then took the candle but not until after he whacked each nut twice with his fist. "Now they're recoiling," he muttered. Marla, eyeing the candle in Willie's hand, clapped with glee, "Oooo! Are you gonna jam it up his ass? I hope... I hope! I want to see his asshole burn!"

Willie responded, "Well, I wasn't. But if it would make you happy, maybe once." Responding to Marla's flashing eyes, smile and clapping hands, he snaked the burning candle between Henry's back and the chair. "Get over here and spread his asscheeks." Marla spread 'em, exposing her husband's asshole. Willie knew the flame would be quickly put out and the actual burn would be less than feared, so he moved the flame very slowly in circles toward Henry's asshole. It lightly seared the sides of his asscheeks and the hair around his asshole. Then Willie shoved it slowly into his asshole. Henry yelled a sickening, "Ooooooooooooowwww." The flame finally went out. Willie fucked his asshole with the still hot candle for a while.

"Finally, we'll see what he can take," Willie intoned. "But first he got my candle dirty and needs to clean it." He shoved it in Henry's mouth. "Get your shit off my candle. And get used to it. You'll soon be eating my shit, some brothers' shit, and your bitch of a wife's shit." Henry should have been mortified but by now he was totally beaten down, completely passive and subservient albeit still loud. He licked and ate the tiny bit of slime off the candle. Marla laughed and told him she liked wusses that ate shit. It took a few seconds for Willie to relight the candle. To Marla's surprise but delight he held the flame under the tip of the steel drill bit implanted 3-1/2 inches deep in Henry's dick. He heated the tip of the bit for 15 seconds. After 7 or 8 seconds Henry surpassed all previous screaming as the heat conducted down the drill bit into his cock, and begged for mercy. Willie commented, "I remove the flame but all of the heat remains until it dissipates into his pecker." He waited for about 20 to 25 seconds. Henry started to quiet down to sobs and gasps. Then Willie reapplied the flame for another 15 seconds. Marla interjected, "Oooooo. Burn his dick... burn his dick... I love it."

Willie repeated this sequence five more times. Henry was a flailing, wailing, blubbering idiot. Willie got right in his face, "You gonna do everything you can to help me fuck your slut wife?"

"Yes..." he sobbed.

"And to help the brothers fuck her now that she's my slut?"

"Yes..."

And to help anybody I choose fuck her?"

"Anybody..."

"You know from now on she's your wife and bitch, but she's my bitch, cunt, slut, and fuckin' whore, and I own her ass to do with whatever I want?"

"Yes..."

"And you're goin' to help and then thank me for every time I put her ass and cunt to good use?"

"Uh huh... yes..."

"And you know you're a worthless sorry-ass pencil dick wuss? Good for nothing but serving me, some brothers, and your cock craving wife?"

"Uh huh..."

"And you'll do anything I say?"

"Yeeessss..."

"Good. Ask me to heat up your dick one more time to entertain us... and to burn it harder."

After a short pause Henry mumbled, "Burn my dick again."

Willie corrected, "No. Make it loud and ask me nicely... beg me nicely and sincerely to burn your dick again."

It was hard for Henry to raise his voice, but he did, "Please, Willie. I want you to burn my dick. Please... burn it hard and make it hurt..."

To Marla's and Friend's clapping Willie shoved the drill bit all but ¼ inch in his pisshole, relit the candle, dropped a few drops on Henry's cockhead then held it directly under the steel bit right where it enters his peehole for 25 seconds. Henry screamed without letup. Willie called the others over and as he applied the flame a couple more seconds, he pointed out, shouting to get above the Henry's din, "If you look close you can almost see his dick sizzling a little around his pisshole." "That ought to get you hot and make you wanna fuck," he snarled at Marla.

"Oooooo, I'd love to be fucked while my husband is getting his ass beat," she cooed. "I'd love to fuck to his screaming-in-pain music."

Willie changed the pace, "Go mix us a drink and let's celebrate." Marla returned with three martinis. The three sat around savoring their drinks and basking in the satisfaction that Henry was now a low-life slave at their beck and call. After a few minutes Willie told Marla to get on her hands and knees in front of Henry so he would again have a close-up view. He got lube from the bag and greased up his cock and her asshole.

"Oooooooo! Are you going to fuck my ass? It's never been fucked!" Marla exclaimed.

"We're both going to fuck your ass," Willie sneered as he laid his cock on her asshole and forcefully rammed it home.

"Oh! Gawd! Jesus it hurts," Marla yelled. Willie pistoned the full 12 inches in and out of her asshole. Soon in a softer voice Marla meowed, "God it hurts.... I like it... ram it in my asshole... fuck my ass... make it hurt." Later she got even more responsive and moaned, mostly for her husband, "Fuck... Ooohh fuck... this is so good... Henry, this is so fuckin' good... ooooooooo... I love his cock up my ass... I want it to hurt... it's so fuckin' good... ooooooo, shit... thanks, Henry... thanks for gettin' this cock... I love ass fuckin'." Willie grabbed her hair, pulled her head back, and she found Friend's 10-incher in her mouth. In a whirr both her face and ass got fucked. With everything at a good angle she was taking 12 inches up her ass and 8 inches deep in her throat. She was in seventh heaven. She came with a shudder and a whimper. Willie had given the sign to hold off, and after six minutes they exchanged places. Friend pounded her ass. Willie presented his cock, told her a little shit would be good for her, and fucked her face with 6 of his 12 inches. This went on another six minutes with the men showing good control but Marla, totally out of control, having two more orgasms. They traded places again. Friend put his slimy cock in her mouth and she sucked it clean. Willie, though, spread her asscheeks and showed her now inch and a half-wide asshole to Henry.

"Look at that, Henry. Her ass could take a lot of black cock. Two at a time when it's stretched like that, don't you think?" Willie sneered. Henry just looked dumfounded. Willie kicked the ball weights hard three times and yelled, "Look at her asshole! Beg me to run my cock all the way up that beautiful asshole!" Henry just howled, and Willie easily put 12 inches back up her ass. Marla came again and finally the brothers deposited cum in her ass and throat.

At Willie's suggestion they grabbed their drinks and headed for the family room, leaving Henry trussed up. They yanked his nipple clamps, kicked his ball weights, or slapped his drill bit-filled dick as they passed. Friend stuck a finger up his ass and had him lick it clean. Willie didn't kick the ball weights, but bent down and gave his nuts a few hard jabs as they were held taut by the weights.

It was a little past midnight. Willie told Marla to aid her wuss husband's training, leave him as he is overnight, all day tomorrow, and tomorrow night. "Every so often give him some water to sip. Or if you feel real kinky, piss in a cup and make him drink it. Better yet, when he has to piss catch it in a cup and make him drink his own piss. Pinch his nose to force his mouth open and pour it in. You maybe should start thinking about this. Sometime down the road you should give your slave a daily dose of your piss, including sometimes pissing directly into his open mouth. This is standard. I piss in hos' mouths from time to time. Then, there's a lot more training and punishment stuff that I'll explain later, and a ton of stuff that sometime down the road we can make him do for you, me and the brothers' entertainment. For instance, has he ever sucked off a cock? How 'bout a dozen cocks in one night? In front of a large crowd? Has he ever been fucked in his ass? By six in one night? In front of a crowd? Ever sucked off and been fucked at the same time? Ever post a video on the internet of him being degraded by other men? ...Like I said, I got a ton."

Marla gave both Willie and his friend a great big smile, squeezed their cocks, and said, "Could we really make him do all that stuff?"

Willie replied, "When we're done he'll do anything... anything at all that we tell him to... your wildest kinkiest dream."

Marla purred, "Sounds delicious!"

Willie went on, "In fact, how 'bout Friend and me come early Monday morning, watch you undo him, and, before we fuck you, for your enjoyment, you can watch as he sucks me off, swallows my cum, and Friend fucks his ass."

"Oooooooo! I'm getting' all tingly," she whispered.

He went on, "At least every hour when your not asleep give him pain and remind him what a low-life piece of shit and slave he is. Yank and pull his nipple clamps, whack his nuts, and, most of all, fuck the shit out of his pisshole with the drill bit. Bending it up and down when its deep in his dick is good, too. By the way, even without the sauce and oil his urethra will burn and ache for a day or two after being fucked. Then when you free him Monday morning, make him grovel and kiss your feet for 15 minutes solid -- time him, and have him repeat over and over for the 15 minutes that he is your servant and will obey everything you tell 'im. If he gives you any static what so ever, inform him that I'll be back and he'll wish he hadn't. I won't just heat him up; I'll put a torch to his nipples, asshole, balls, and dick."

Willie continued, "That reminds me. This would be a good time for me to go over the punishment routine. Your husband will at some time have second thoughts, and will screw up." He led them back to the bedroom and told Henry, "I'm goin' over training and punishment for your mistress for when you disobey. You listen closely so you can think about what's coming when you screw up. If you don't screw up, which is as unlikely as getting struck by lightening, we'll punish you just for fun.

"First and foremost, Marla, you can never give an inch... no quarter. If he falters he must be punished swiftly and seriously. There are big screw-ups, but there are no small screw-ups. Also for some he'll have to be restrained. I'll be around later to install hanging hooks and such.

I'm going to start with some of the special punishments. First, I have a cone shaped cage made of copper wire. It's pointed on one end and the wire spirals around like screw threads and gets bigger so that when it is 8 inches long the opening is over an half-inch. While he's bound and scared, insert the pointed end in his pisshole and slowly screw the whole cage into his cock, like a regular screw. Actually, I just remembered, simply screwing a large machine screw into his pisshole is fun, too... but that's another story. When you're done there is a 6- to 8-inch long cage down his dick with a wider than ½-inch opening at the pisshole. You then melt the wax of about 3 inches of a hard wax candle in a container. Then, while the bastard is praying he were somewhere else, you pour all of that hot molten wax right down his pecker. Since most of the wax is not exposed to air it takes about a full minute of pure torture for it to cool and harden. After awhile you just pull on the top of the cage and it and all the trapped wax comes out.

"Second, another good thing to fuck his peehole with is a pencil soldering iron. It's more like a half-inch thick, has the painful inflexibility but not the roughness that a drill bit has, is 10-12 inches long and can go deep in his dick. While you're fucking him with it you can turn the switch on -- but only for 2 or 3 seconds -- and the narrow tip that is deepest in his dick gets extremely hot.

"Third there is flame itself. You have to be careful with direct flame but you can still inflict a lot of fun pain. You can hold a candle flame within a quarter-inch of stretched nipples, asshole, asscheeks, dick, balls, and -- not to be forgotten -- the bottoms of feet. Holding it for 2 to 3 seconds while he's begging you to stop and promising he won't do it again won't do permanent damage but he'll think he's in true hell. You can also not only singe, but also set afire and burn off his pubic hair and the hair around his asshole. Pubic hair won't burn long enough to roast marshmallows but makes a nice little bonfire to watch without permanent damage even though he might scream.

"A variation where heat can be applied without flame damage is the good old-fashioned cigarette. It takes 1 to 2 seconds for a cigarette to be put out and for that 1 or 2 seconds it can be hard-pressed onto his asscheeks, the crack of his ass, his asshole, his nipples, the insides of his nose, feet bottoms, his balls, his cock shaft or head, or even right on his pisshole. It's very efficient. You burn him for two seconds, let it reheat for two seconds, and then burn him again. With just one cigarette in five minutes you can burn the sonofabitch 20, 30 times. Hell, light another or two and you can burn him for hours! He'll be covered in burn scars but they'll go away in a few days... hee hee... then you can do it again...

"Finally, for only the most egregious infractions, direct flame works. Just don't hold it to the body too long. But a flame on the asshole, nipples, underside of his dick, or his feet does wonders. One of the most fun is a variation which gives him terrible anxiety and he'll promise to do anything you want. Stick a candle in his asshole or pisshole, light it and watch it for three, four, five or more minutes as it burns down, eventually the flame burning his asshole or dick. Matchsticks are good, too, but maybe too powerful. Put three or four matchsticks in his pisshole with the heads sticking out and staggered but one right on the hole. Light the furthest one. Watch it burn until it sparks the second match head and so on until it ignites the match head or two on his pisshole. This might do permanent damage, but if absolutely needed it's damn effective.

"Some have suggested lighting a sparkler stuck in his ass or pisshole, but I thinks that's not good.

"These are some of the special things. Standard things, like what we did tonight, will be the main stuff. Make good use of nipple, balls, and dick stretchers. There is also nut crunchers, a contraption that squeezes and holds his nuts -- I'll show ya." Willie removed the parachute and weights and attached a simple two-board vise on his balls. He tightened the adjustment screws until his nuts were just on the verge of being compressed.

"Make plenty use of whips, chains, canes, and paddles on his ass, the back of his legs, and the bottoms of his feet. These are the simplest but often the most effective, and there's not much that exceeds the pleasure you get from whipping your slave's ass for 15, 20, or 30 minute. Also use a hard rubber mallet -- you can really give him pain by whacking his nuts with it, especially when they are bound and taut, and it's easier and just as much fun using your fist or hand, like this." He gave the ball vise a couple of just medium taps with the mallet; Henry still groaned loudly in pain.

"Finally make him grovel and degrade himself whenever and wherever you can, especially in front of other people.

"One more thing... not a punishment but an administration thing. Since the bastard is the same as cattle to us, sometime down the road it'd be a good idea to take the pencil soldering iron with a needle point and brand his cock with your initials showing ownership. You will have to tie him down and gag him for this.

"Do you understand all of this, my sweet slut ho?" he asked Marla. She nodded that she did. "Good. You'll find them effective and a helluva lot of fun. As I said, there is nothing better than watching a subservient dickhead beg you for mercy, promise you the moon, and writhe in pain for long periods of time."

Willie got in Henry's face. "I hope you got the picture here. Yesterday you were a regular guy. Tonight and from now on you're just a piece of shit, a wuss, worthless except for serving as a slave to Marla, me, and a couple of my close friends. Unless you're at work, you do nothing unless you've been told to. You don't piss or shit without permission, and you have to beg your slut wife to even let you take a piss. Your life is only serving us and doing everything you're told -- exactly and to a tee. If, though I'm sure it's when, you falter and don't follow instructions to the letter, you will be punished. For minor infractions you'll be punished hard. For major infractions you'll be punished severely and long. You will work hard to make sure your slut wife is always ready to fuck. And you will work hard to find, with my permission, different men with giant cocks that she can fuck. In short, you serve, and Marla fucks -- which is what you wanted in the first place, you stupid fuckin' wimp. Later on we'll finds ways to use you for entertaining me and my friends. But that'll come later. I don't know the details of that yet, though I'm sure your asshole, mouth, dick and nuts will be involved. Did you get all of that?"

spider007
spider007
681 Followers