Wife Unleashed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,551 Followers

"You ready for this, Dee? I mean, are you.....sure you want this?"

His words hung in my brain only long enough for my cunt walls to feel the amazing heat from his wonderful fat cock, and the decision was made.

I pushed downwards with my hips, impaling myself in one deep, long, fat, hard stroke of his huge cock, and my moaning answered his question. I reached for his hands and put them on my boobs, now desperate for some wild, hot sex in front of his wife and the two men fucking her in front of us.

I started to pump up and down as John's hands lifted me by my boobs on and off his cock as he fucked me. It was heavenly.

I was facing him now, his cock pumping in and out of me and we were wildly kissing as his hands mauled my boobs and his cock kept poking me in places no man had ever poked me before. I moved faster and faster, until John started to puff and moan too, and I knew he was not going to last long.

"Slow down, baby. You're killing me!"

Slowing down was the last thing I wanted to do at that point, and so, with a few last fast strokes I made him another man cum for the first time ever!

He growled and groaned as he pumped and I pumped and then he pulled out of me just as I was about to start cumming myself. Suddenly, he took that amazing cock in his hand and pumped it in his fist.

"I'm gonna cum, Dee!

Instinctively I dropped to my knees before him and replaced his hand with my own, and then jammed the monster cock into my mouth as I pulled his slick, slippery shaft off in my mouth. Without any further warning he came, his sperm shooting deep into m y mouth and throat as I gulped and tried to swallow it all down. There was heaps and I managed to drink almost all of his cum, a few last drops spilling from the edges of my mouth as I pumped the very last drops from his spewing shaft into my slutty mouth.

Just as I was licking my lips, John stopped moaning and kissed me on the top of my head, then passed me my champagne. I gulped that down too, using it to freshen my mouth a little, before John stepped back.

I wondered why he was moving so fast, but then the hands on my ass behind me told me the answer. Another guy I had never seen before was naked, his erect cock pushing at me as he tried to position himself to fuck me only seconds after John had pulled his cock out of my swollen pussy.

Without a word I stood and lifted my left leg to give him access to my cunt, and he reached forward and grabbed me by the boobs from behind, as I guided the second cock into my pussy. He was very hard but not as large as John, and for a good five minutes he pumped me, his hands playing with my tits as he pumped me up and down on his cock.

I wanted to cum.

I reached for John who was still standing close by, watching me fucking this stranger. I took him by the hair, and forced him down.

"Lick me," I commanded, and as his tongue found my clit almost straight away, I knew I would cum in a few more strokes of the hot cock fucking me from behind as my husband's best mate licked my cunt.

Two minutes or so later, I started to moan deeply and the two men making love to me knew I was about to cum. The guy fucking me took hold of my nipples and started to pull them and shake them in an incredible shaking motion as the hot tongue lashing my clit picked up speed.

I crashed into a mind-blowing orgasm as the two men made love to me and I swear I almost blacked out as my whole body shook on the cock inside me and almost dislodged the tongue lashing my clit.

I stopped moaning, but only because I literally started to scream in ecstasy as the orgasm took control of my entire body. I was wracked with an orgasm that covered my body with sweat, and as I crashed through the climax, my nipples lewdly being pulled almost an inch from my breasts by the guy fucking me, I felt him start to cum inside me and I jammed my cunt back onto his spurting cock, wanting to feel every single pulse of the cum that was being spurted into me from behind as John's tongue finished it's wonderful job of licking me to orgasm.

The guy fucking me pumped his cock inside me until he went soft, and whilst he was totally spent, I was ready for more. In the other corner of the room, Christine was still being fucked by the two guys, and I watched as the guy getting a head job from her moved to allow the first guy to lie down, before placing Chris on top of him, burying his cock in her cunt. Then, guy number two positioned himself behind her and I knew what she was about to do. I'd seen it in the movies that week -- and I was correct! She groaned and squealed as the second guy pushed his cock slowly into her tight ass hole from behind, until she was completely stuffed with cock in both holes.

By now several other people had come into the room to see what all the commotion was about, and three of them were male! I moved to the first guy who was standing with a woman, which I guessed was his wife or girlfriend.

I didn't care. By now my cunt was ruling my head and my heart, and so I walked straight over to him, dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock until he was hard.

Then, as his woman watched on, I pushed him down onto the rug and squatted over him, until my pussy engulfed the third cock I had fucked in minutes. I was on fire and I simply used him as a cock to fuck as my own fingers explored my now really swollen clit and throbbing nipples. I was literally fucking myself on him, and masturbating at the same time, when another guy came up and offered me his cock to suck. I took it without hesitation, jamming his shaft into my throat and slobbering all over it until it was well soaked with saliva.

Reaching back, I felt for my asshole, and found the opening. I had never done this before, but I pushed a finger inside first, and slowly moved it in and out as I continued t fuck the stranger below me, his cock sliding in and out of me with deep hot strokes.

My ass relaxed and I pushed a second, then third finger into me until I was pumping myself with three full fingers in and out of my now much looser hole.

I was ready to try it myself.

I called to the guy whose cock I was sucking.

"Get in my ass. I want to be double fucked now."

My eyes almost bulged out of my head as I realised what I was saying.

It mattered not, for I knew exactly what I wanted, and what I was about to get in front of the others watching.

He eased first the head of his hard cock into the opening of my ass, and I felt the tightness of the double cocks in me for the very first time.

It was intense.

Slowly he pulled it back out again, and I felt almost empty, despite the fact a stranger's hard cock was still fucking me deep.

Three or four more pumps and we were fucking like troopers as I had my first full threesome, taking cocks in both my holes at once.

"Dee baby, you're being DP'ed!" shouted John, smiling at me as his hand stroked his cock which was starting to show signs of life again.

"Fuck yesss!" I hissed back at him. "Now stop being a wanker and bring that hot fat cock of your here for me to suck so I can fuck you again."

Just at that moment my mind stood still to take in the scene in the room.

Christine was being double fucked by two strangers in front of her husband, cocks buried in her cunt and ass at the same time. Her husband, cock in my mouth, was watching her being fucked as I myself was being double fucked in pussy and ass.

It must have been quite a sight for those spectating, and before long I felt a set of hands from a fourth person massaging my tits, pulling on my nipples and giving them a lovely squeezing as I was being fucked. I looked up and realised it was the partner of the guy fucking my ass, and my descent into sexual evil was complete. I was now having a bisexual foursome in a stranger's house while my husband was away working, and I was loving it!

Just as I felt John's cock start to twitch in my mouth as I sucked it, all hell broke loose!

John gripped me by the head really tight and cum exploded into my mouth once more as he came down my throat. The guy in my ass couldn't hold on any longer and he exploded a massive load into my ass, spewing burst after burst of cum deep into my bowels which were now shaking and convulsing on the cock buried deep inside them. The guy underneath me had no chance of getting out, and he too started to cum, until the three cocks indie me were all spewing belts of hot sticky cum into my body at once, and an orgasm out of nowhere jumped up and took over my entire body even thought there was no direct contact on my clit! The last thing I remember was the woman pinching my nipples as I climaxed and screamed out, then I blacked out!

When I woke up I was home, in bed, and the light was peeking through the curtains.

"So, I gather you had a big night?"

It was Steve.

My husband.

I smiled lovingly at him, my moaning bought him towards me and i took his cock in my hand as it began to stiffen...

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,551 Followers