Wife Wearing a Schoolgirl Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,378 Followers

So you didn't go to his room and get your brains fucked out as I was here passed out here?

I hit his arm and said no, I didn't go to his room, God, the way you think.

He snapped my garter strap and said, did you show him these sexy little things you got on? God you look so sexy wearing a garter belt?

I hit his arm again and said no he didn't get to see anything.

Are you telling me you didn't even give the old guy a blowjob?

I hit him with the pillow and said that's it now I'm going to kick your ass, no I didn't give him a blowjob.

We then kissed and hugged a bit.

Jack then jumped out of bed and looked out the window. Shit we have to get going we're in port in Jamaica. We are only here for like ten hours.

So we both showered up got dressed grabbed a snack and headed off to see Ocho Rios.

I dressed in a short little floral print sundress with little light blue sheer bikini panties. And you know it, braless. I was starting to really like this no top and braless stuff. We hit a few, no make that a lot of little shops. We stopped at this ocean side bar and had a drink on the outside deck. I was really loving this vacation.

On our walk back to the ship this big black guy popped out from an alley and asked Jack if he would like to buy some good Jamaican pot?

The last time we smoked pot was in High School. Jack looked at me and I said why not. Then he asked the guy how much?

He took out a little bag and said 50 bucks man that's very cheep for some good pot man. His eyes then turn to my braless breasts. I knew he could see my nipples pocking out of my dress. He then said tell you what man, let me slip my cock in your little blonde girl friend here and I'll give you 10 pounds of good stuff to take home. Looking at me he asked if I ever had any black cock?

I turned all red and didn't know what to say to that. Jack handed him fifty dollars and said no thanks I'll just take the bag. He made the buy and we move on towards the ship. Jack put his arm around me and said damn you could've gotten lucky with a black guy today. I poked him in the ribs and said shut up laughing.

Our next stop was a little store to get some rolling papers. Once we had them we got in line to get back on the ship. Jamaica costumes was checking everyone before they let them back on the ship. I was just hoping that they wouldn't find the pot in Jacks pocket. Turns out they just looked in our bags and let us go on through.

That night after dinner the ship was out a sea again. I was wearing a short little cocktail dress with thigh-high stockings. We went out on an outside deck near the back of the ship and lit up a joint. My little dress was fling up and down in the wind giving any passer byes a quick look at my lace stocking tops and little black lace bikini panties.

After we got done smoking the J we headed down to the disco. We were both high as a kit as we made our

way through the ship.

As we walked into the bar Jack said there's your dance partner over there.

I looked to see Tom sitting at a little booth waving us over. I waved back and we went over to sit with him.

Once we got over to him, Tom shook Jacks hand and gave me a hug. Sit down guys, this is a great spot right near the dance floor.

It was like this little four-person booth that had everybody facing the dance floor. It had the low little table slash footstool in front of it to sit your drinks on. Tom told me how nice I looked as he ordered us all drinks from the waiter.

I whispered in Jacks ear, are you fucked up?

He smiled and said yep, that was some kick ass pot.

We both busted out laughing then Tom asked what's so funny?

Thinking of something to say fast I said all nothing, we were just talking about this black guy that was trying to pick me up in town today.

Tom laughed and said well you know what they say, once that you go black you never go back!

I poked him in the side and said, well this girl is not going black. Right then a great Stones song came on. I asked Tom if he would like to dance?

Sure let's go!

I then asked Jack if it was okay if I danced with Tom?

Jack smiled and said go-ahead love. I'll just sit here and watch the show. Then he whispered in my ear, make it a sexy show, see if you can give the poor guy a woody.

I smiled and said okay as I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got up.

Tom and I danced a few songs then come back to the booth for a drink and then went right back at it again. One slow song he was holding me very tight as we danced. We were both kind of rubbing our upper thighs into each other's crotch. It was feeling very good then all at once I felt something hard in his pants rubbing into my thigh.

Then I hit him with a great line, I asked him if he had a roll of quarters in his pocket?

As we moved around the dance floor together he said no not quarters. Maybe we should take a brake before I make a mess in my pants.

I laughed and said well making a mess wouldn't be so bad would it as I rubbed his hard cock even harder with my thigh trying to make him cum?

Tom then said, well if I'm going to make a mess I would rather make it inside your pussy.

I gave him a little kiss on the neck and said I'm sorry but I don't think Jack will let that happen.

Just then the song ended and poor Tom didn't get to cum in his pants. I to was just about at the point of an orgasm myself as we danced, but it didn't happen.

Tom went to the restroom and I sat down next to Jack. I smiled and said, we got wood and started laughing.

Jack smiled and said I know. How could he not be hard the way you two where dancing. And the show you put on gave a lot of other guy's in here woodies.

What little show is that I asked?

The way he was holding you as you danced he had the back of your dress pulled up. Most of the time you were dancing everybody had a nice view of the bottom half of your panty-clad ass. And a mighty fine looking ass I might add. Them little lace panties and thigh-high stockings would give any guy a hard-on.

Don't ask me why but I felt so sexy right then. Maybe it was the pot or the drinks. What ever it was it felt good knowing that all the guys in the bar were checking me out, and they knew what I was wearing under my dress.

I then told Jack, slow down on the drinking buddy. I'm horny as hell and your not going to pass out on me again tonight.

Jack smiled and then said, well maybe we can get Tom to fill in for me tonight?

I poked him in the ribs and said shut up, nobody is filling in for you.

I didn't know where this new Jack had come from. He didn't mind other guys seeing my breasts. He didn't get mad that I was teasing another man and making him hard. He didn't even mind that maybe 20 guys were just watching me about dry hump a guy on the dance floor. And that them same 20 guys were checking out the little black lace panties I had on. Were did Jack go? What happened to him? What had this cruise done to him? What ever it was, I really liked it. It felt like I had a big monkey lifted off my back.

Tom then returned to the booth with fresh drinks for all. We were talking and laughing taking a brake from dancing.

After a bit Jack whispered to me, open your legs a little I want to see something.

What are you talking about?

Jack again said, go ahead and spread your legs a little bit.

Not sure were this was going I opened my legs a little as he asked. I had my knees maybe a foot apart and said okay, are you happy?

Jack smiled and said yep, now I see what Tom's looking at.

Tom was sitting next to me, I was in the middle of them. What are you talking about I asked?

Jack then said look at the mirror around the bottom sides of this little table.

I looked down and was surprised to see that the lighting was just right that I could see my stockings tops, bare skin above them and the lace crotch of my little black panties. I quickly closed my legs and said to Jack, only you would notice something like that.

He smiled and said I don't think so. Can you see Tom's crotch in the mirror?

I looked and said yes I can see both of your crotches in the refection.

Still smiling Jack then said, and you don't think Tom's looking at yours?

No he's not I replied.

Okay then Jack said, open them sexy legs up again and just watch were Tom's eyes go.

I put Jacks little test to work. I opened my legs up again and looked right at Tom's eyes for my side view. Jack was right. He was looking in the mirror right up under my dress at my sexy little panties and thigh-highs. He would look me in the face for a second as we talked but his eyes were quick to go back to looking in the mirror.

Jack then whispered in my ear, why don't you go in the restroom and take off them little panties so he'll really have something to look at?

I hit him in the arm laughing and said like that's going to happen, NOT, were is my husband at, who are you?

Jack then kissed my ear and said give him a little more of a show then lets get going to the room. I need some pussy bad.

I smiled and said if you say so. I opened my legs again and said well Tom I think we are going to call it a night.

His eyes were glued on my lacey crotch in the mirror as he said, how about one more dance?

I said sure as I got up and made sure I gave him a nice look under my dress, opening my legs very wide as I got up.

As we danced a long slow song Tom whispered in my ear. You know Bridget you're a very sexy woman. Don't get mad but when you got up I saw the sexy little black lace panties you have on. If your husband fails to make you happy tonight feel free to come to my room.

I smiled and said well thank you I think. And shame on you looking under my dress. I could feel his cock getting hard again as he rubbed it up and down my thigh as we danced. And you're in room 2020, right?

Tom smiled and said yep. I sure hope you'll stop by.

I smiled and said, Well Tom I am married and I've never cheated on my husband. Don't wait up on me.

The song ended and we walked back over to were Jack was sitting. He got up we said our goodnights and made our way to our cabin.

Once inside the room Jack just about raped me. My dress was dropped on the floor before he pushed me on top of the bed. He didn't take my sexy little panties off, he ripped them off me. He got right on top of me and sank his hard cock deep inside me. He moaned ahhh fuck your nice and wet, mmmmm your pussy is on fire. You got turned on show off your crotch to Tom didn't you as he slowly pumping in and out of me?

I opened my legs wider to welcome him inside me and moaned mmmm yes I did.

You liked feeling his cock rubbing on your leg too, didn't you?

Ohhhh yes that too, mmmm he about came in his pants.

Jack then moaned oh fuck as he pushed as deep inside my wet pussy as he could and started cumming.

I was so mad, how the hell could he come so fast? It was maybe a three-minute fuck. I squeezed his cock the way he likes it as he pumped his hot sperm inside me.

Once his orgasm ended he rolled off me. Gave me a kiss and said he was sorry that he came so fast. I'll make sure you get yours as he slipped one or two fingers in my now sperm sloppy pussy.

I moaned mmmmm yes as he covered his finger with his sperm that was leaking out of me and started rubbing it all around my clitoris. My hips started rocking up to his finger and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was cumming also. He would dip his finger deep inside me and get it covered with more cum then go back to working on my hard little clit.

Then all at once he stopped moving his fingers. I was still humping my hips up and down but he had stopped. Then I heard him start snoring. NO WAY did he fall asleep on me. I was so horny and needed to cum so bad and he fucking fell asleep on me. I pushed his hand off my crotch and got out of bed mad as hell.

I got in my drawer and got a pair of little sheer pink panties and stepped into them. Then I stepped back into my little dress. After zipping it up I fixed my hair turn and looked at sleeping Jack and said if you need me I'll be in cabin 2020, grabbed my key and walked out.

When I got to Toms door my knees got very weak. I was about to go in this room and let another man fuck me. As I asked myself if I was doing the right thing my hand went right up and started knocking on the door. After a minute I knocked again, then again. After a little bit of knocking the people in the next room open their door and said duh I don't think anybody's in that room or they would have come to the door by now.

I felt like such a fool as I said I was sorry for waking them and made my way back to my room.

Once back in my cabin I was still mad as hell at Jack. I looked at him passed up on his back. I called him an ass-hole as I started undressing. I stripped down to just my little pink panties and got back in bed next to him.

Just as the night before I slipped my hand down inside my panties. My pussy was still leaking out the sperm Jack had shot inside me. I started rubbing the sperm all over my hard clit. My mind went to what might have happened if Tom was in his room. I would be in his bed right then getting filled with his hard cock. I know he would have made me cum two or three times before he came.

I got myself so worked up I was fingering myself at full speed. Moaning out FUCK MEEEE OH YESSSS FUCK MEEEEE. In my mind Tom was about to make me cum. Faster and faster I fingered myself until I was there. OHHHH YESSSSSS I yelled. OHH GOD TOMMMM I'M CUMMINGGGGG.

I came so hard I must have passed out. The next thing I knew Jack was up getting dressed to go out on the sun deck. He got in bed and gave me a kiss as he squeezed my right breast and said, are you ready to go up and show these things off?

I smiled and kissed him back and said sure, but I need some food first.

An hour later I was topless flat on my back on the sun deck. I loved the feeling of the warm sun on my nude breasts and even more enjoying the feeling I got when these men walked by checking out my breasts and hard nipples.

Again the drinks were going down like water in the hot sun. After noon sometime I about died when Tom came walking up to us. I started to cover my breasts, but didn't.

Tom sat down next to me and said hey guys, I've been looking all over for ya. Man is it a nice day or what?

Jack said yes that it's very nice out today.

Tom then said, do you guy's mind if I lay out with ya?

Jack looked at me smiling and said sure buddy kick back and enjoy the sun and the view.

I gave him one of them, you're an ass hole looks as Tom took him up on his offer and was eyeing me up and down before he laid down next to me.

I was getting wetter and wetter as I lay there thinking that Tom would like to fuck me as much as I would like to let him fuck me.

The day went by and we all ended up getting drunk out there in the sun. At one point Jack went to the restroom and Tom said he was sorry that he missed me last night.

How you know I was there I asked?

The people next door told me that a hot young lady was knocking on my door.

I smiled and said I just needed someone to talk to.

Tom smiled and said, well if you need to talk tonight come on by; I'll be in the room. You know you have very nice looking boobs don't you? I love the way your nipples stick out.

I turned red and thanked him.

When Jack returned we called it a day and went down to our room. I was the one that did the raping this time. I was so horny from showing off my body to Tom all day that I needed fucked and fucked right now.

I sucked Jacks cock until it was hard as a rock. I then got over him and sat right down on it. He was play with my clit as I rode is cock like a cowgirl. In just a matter of minutes I had the orgasm I so badly needed.

I yelled OHHH FUCK YESSSSSS as I came all over Jacks hard cock.

Another minute later Jack moaned mmm yes and started filling me with hot cum. I squeezed every last drop out of him before falling down beside him.

Jack then said, do you think Tom enjoyed checking out your tits all day?

I think so. I know I enjoyed showing them to him all day. I think you've turned me into a slut on this cruise. I'm starting to like this change in you.

Jack kissed me and said I think I like this change myself.

We ended up not leaving the room that night. Jack fucked me I know six times before morning. And the great thing, I had an orgasm each time.

I never did end up fucking Tom that week. We hugged and kissed the last day of the cruise and exchanged address. Then it was back to Chicago to be a normal couple again.

I'm not sure if Jack had hit his head or what on that cruise. But after that trip he wasn't very possessive at all with me. For that matter he did a total 180. It was like he liked showing me off now.

About nine months later Jack came home from work with the news that we were going out Saturday night to this dance club. I gave him a hug and said great, I love to go dancing.

He smiled and said I know, and you dance with who ever baby we're going to have fun. But there is one little rule.

Rule what rule is that?

I picked up this cute little outfit I would like you to wear, that's the only rule, you have to wear it.

Oh God, what can this be I'm thinking. I then gave him a kiss and said okay love whatever you say. What is this cute little outfit, I'm about afraid to see it?

You'll see it Saturday, and it's not that bad. Just a little something to show my friends how sexy my wife is.

I kissed him again and said okay I'll trust you on this one.

When Saturday rolled around I was ready to go. I got the kids off to the sitter and was getting out of the shower when Jack came home. Dressed in just a little pair of blue sheer bikini panties and my robe I went looking for him. He was in the kitchen downing a beer when I walked in. Smiling I asked, so what am I wearing tonight?

Jack got a big smile on his face and said your going to love this, I know I am. Come on it's in the bedroom.

In the bedroom he handed me a big white box that he pulled out from under the bed. I opened it to find a little black lace, front hook bra. I held it up and said sexy then went back to the box. Next was this little pair of silk black and white leopard print bikini panties. I held them up and said cute. The next thing out of the box was a white silk, front button blouse. I held it up and said very nice. I put it down on the bed next to the other things and went back to the box. I then pulled out a little pair of white knee-high stockings. I held them up looking at them and just said, hmmm okay. And the last thing in the box was this short blue, black and gray plaid schoolgirl miniskirt. Holding it up I said to Jack, you got to be kidding me? I can't wear this out of the house.

Sure you can, why can't ya he asked?

I'm soon going to be 30 years old, I'm to old for this kind of dressing. People will think I'm some kind of a slut dressed in this. And look how short it is, people will be able to see my panties as I walked, let alone trying to sit down.

Jack got a big smile on his face as he said baby you have the body to wear this. 30 years old or not, you don't look a day over 25. This is one of my dreams to see you out in the bar dressed like a schoolgirl making all my friends envy me. They my get a little look at them sexy little panties. But I'm going to be the one getting into them once we get home. Come on, you have to wear it for me, pleaseeeee.

I shook my head and said your nuts. Okay go in the other room and I'll try this stuff on and come out and show ya. But don't get your hopes up to high. I'm still thinking this is going to be way to sluty to wear out of this house.

When I walked into the living room dressed in this little SchoolGirl outfit Jacks eyes about popped out of he's head. I had the blouse tied in a knot right below my breasts showing off my tan belly. And it was open at the top that showed a lot of cleavage between my tan breasts. I had added a sexy pair of 3 ½ in. black slingback heels. With the little short knee-high stockings this really made my legs look sexy.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,378 Followers