Wife Wearing a Schoolgirl Skirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,366 Followers

Jack got up and asked me to turn around for him. As I did he patted me on the ass and said fuck a duck do you every look hot. I've never seen you look any sexier than you do right now. Your going to give every guy at the bar a hard-on.

You don't think this skirt is a little short?

Hell no, it's just right and you can't see your panties, you don't have a thing to worry about.

What about when I sit down I asked, as I sat in the chair to prove my point.

Jack smiled and said just keep your hands in your lap when you're sitting and nobody will be checking out your panties, trust me.

Well bad as I hated it and hour later we were on the way to the dance club. Jack couldn't keep his hands off my little skirt as he drove. He kept raising it up checking out my little leopard panties. He would run his fingers over my crotch making me wetter and wetter.

I kept pushing his hand away telling him to stop, he was going to get me all wet before we got there.

Once at the door of the club I took a big breath before walked in hanging onto Jacks arm. We made our way up to the bar were two of Jacks friends were standing. Both Larry and Steve eyed me up and down and moved over making a spot for us.

The four of us started drinking, laughing and having a good time. Steve asked me if I would like to dance? I looked at Jack and he winked at me so I told Steve sure. We danced 5 or 6 dances and came back to the bar. Jack had me a new drink that I surly needed.

Jack whispered in my ear, hey you can see them sexy little panties you have on when you're dancing.

I hit him in the arm and said I told you so. I'm not dancing any more.

Jack gave me a little kiss and said ah go ahead and dance you look sexy as hell up there.

I smiled and knew the drinks were starting to talk when I said okay fine, I'll show off my new panties to everybody here if that's what you like.

Jack held up his drink, as if he was saying cheers and said, that's what I like.

Two more drinks later Steve and I were back out on the dance floor dancing as Larry and Jack sat at the bar bull shitting.

An hour or so later Steve and I were slow dancing and I could feel that I was about one drink from being totally drunk. My nose felt fuzzy and that's how I know its time to stop drinking. And I also was not really caring how I was dressed any more. Steve then said that he had some good weed and asked if I smoke?

I said yes we both smoke from time to time.

Great lets see if them guys would like to go burn one.

Back at the bar when Steve asked them, Larry said he doesn't fuck with that stuff. Jack said shit I would love to do one but they are giving drug tests at work next week, I can't.

Steve looked at me and said, well I guess it's just you and me kid.

I looked at Jack and he said go ahead we'll be right here.

I gave him a kiss and said see ya shortly, I'll take a toke for ya.

He laughed and said take two.

I turned around and walked towards the door with Steve.

We got out to his car or I should say his Yukon. He opened the back door for me to get in and said we better sit in the backseat the windows are tinted and nobody will see what were doing.

As I got in the back seat I saw Steve's eyes go right to my crotch. He closed my door and went around to the other side and got in next to me. He took out this little box full of pot and rolled two joints and then put the little box back under the seat.

He lit it up and took a few tokes then handed it to me. It tasted very good, really sweet not like most pot I've smoked. Just two or three hits on it and I was feeling very good. I said God that's some strong shit.

Steve said yes it is, it's laced with PCP and Ecstasy this shit will kick your ass.

I didn't know if I could get any higher, but I kept taking tokes on it each time he handed it to me.

At some time I just laid my head back closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling going through my body.

My breasts started feeling very good. I could feel my nipples getting harder and harder. Then I moaned out mmmm yessss. I opened my eyes to find Steve playing with both my breasts. He was squeezing them and playing with my nipples right through my top and bra. I just closed my eyes and just let him play with them.

Steve said man Bridget you've got a nice set of tits.

I felt him opening up my blouse and didn't do a thing to stop him. With my blouse open he went back to feeling up my breasts right through my bra. I moaned mmm that feels good. Then I felt a blast of cold air hit my breasts. I knew that he had opened up my bra and set my breasts free. His hands covered my breasts and started playing with them again. He was tweaking my hard nipples and I loved this. Then I felt his mouth suck one of my hard nipples right into it. He was playing with one breast and sucking on the nipple of the other. Oh God did this feel good. He started taking turns sucking and kissing one nipple then the other. I wasn't thinking about being married, about Jack or about anything. All I was thinking about was how good his mouth felt sucking on my hard nipples.

Steve kind of pushed me down the seat until I was more or less flat out on my back. He then went back to sucking on my nipples. I ran my finger through the hair on the back of his head and moaned mmmmm that feels good.

Steve then started kissing his way down over my tummy as his fingers were rolling my hard nipples around. He then flipped my little school girl skirt up and had a full view of my sexy little silk black and white leopard panties. He then moaned ohhhh yes these are some sexy little panties you got on here girl. He then kissed my hot pussy right through the crotch of my panties.

I moaned oooooo God, we shouldn't be doing this as my hips had a mind of their own and rolled up to his mouth. I next felt Steve pull the crotch of my little panties to the side and sink his hot tongue right between my pussy lips. Ohhh Myyy Goddd I moaned as I started working my hips in time with his tongue. I just about came on the spot it felt so good.

Steve started licking my pussy from top to bottom driving me out of my mind. Still playing with my hard nipples as he sucked on my clit. I was so into this now I started begging him not to stop. I started bucking up to his mouth as I yelled out YESSS OHHH YESSSS OHHH FUCKKKKKK I'MMM CUMINGGGGGG. He was sucking very hard on my clit as I started cumming and cumming. I have never had and orgasm like I was having right then, it wouldn't stop, it felt so good.

Once my orgasm did end Steve started kissing his way back up my body. Stopping to kiss each nipple before moving up to my neck and then my lips. I could taste my own pussy juices on his lips as we kissed.

As he laid on top of me kissing I felt him pull the crotch of my little panties to the side again. Then before I had time to protest I felt his hot and hard cock slip inside my pussy. I moaned ohhh no, no we can't do this.

Steve didn't stop entering he just did it very slowly. His hard cock felt so good as he slowly pushed it deeper and deeper inside me. I moaned ohhh God Steve we shouldn't be doing this. That pot had me so horny I couldn't stand it. Once Steve had all of his hot cock inside me and started pulling it back out I was his for the taking. I moaned mmmmm God as my hips pushed up to him trying to get his cock back deep inside of me.

I hooked my legs around his back and started working my wet pussy up and down his red-hot cock. It only took me a few minutes before I was yelling OHHHH YESSSSS I'MMMM CUMMINGGGGG. OH GOD DON"T STOPPPPPPPPP, FUCK MEEEE OH YESSS FUCK ME HARDDDDD. I started flopping around under him like a wild woman as I came like I've never came in my life.

Still pumping into me at full speed Steve moaned motherfucker you're a good fuck, God your pussy feels good.

Don't ask me why but just then I started thinking, what in the hell am I doing? One of my husband's friends is fucking me in the back seat of his car. He doesn't have a rubber on, he could get me pregnant. How the hell did I let this go this far?

Steve was now holding on to my panty cover ass as he was driving his cock in me hard and fast.

I moan oh God don't cum in me, please don't cum in me.

Steve then said between breaths, what's the matter Bridget don't you like hot cum in your pussy?

I was just about at the point of coming for the third time as I panted out, I love cum in my pussy but I'm not on the pill, and you can't cum in me.

Still pumping into me like a mad man Steve asked, doesn't Jack cum in your pussy?

I moaned ohhh Goddd yes he does cum in me, but he had a vasectomy he can't get me pregnant.

That's no problem baby, I had a vasectomy also, so I can't knock ya up. Now just lay back and enjoy the pussy full of cum I'm about to give you.

Now that I knew I was safe my 3rd orgasm took over my body. I yelled out OHHH YESSSS FUCK MEEEEE.

Steve started pumping in me fast and hard as he moaned ahhhh yes I'm cumming then gave a hard deep push as far inside me as he could. We were both coming together right there and there in his back seat. I did my pussy squeezing thing and he went wild.

Oh fuck do you ever know how to work that pussy, God that feels good, mmmmm milk me dry baby.

My body was still shaking from my orgasm as Steve fell down on top of me. His cock was still inside of me. He then said you have to be the best fuck that I've ever had. I never knew a girl that could bite a cock with her pussy the way you do.

You like that I asked as I gave him one more hard squeeze with my pussy.

OHHH fuck yessss God that feels good.

That laced pot had me all fucked up. All that I knew for sure is the fact that I was still horny and was hoping that Steve was going to fuck me again. The fact that I was Jacks wife was noplace in my mind. All I knew for sure was that I needed more cock and there happened to be one inside me right then.

I gave Steve a kiss and asked if he was ready to go again, as I was working my wet pussy up and down his now going soft cock.

He said wow baby you sure turned into a hot one. I think I'll have some more hard cock for you very soon.

I smiled and said good I can't wait.

Steve rolled off me and was kind of next to me on the seat. He lit up the second joint and handed it to me.

I laughed and said oh, like I need this, I'm so fucked up now. But I took two big tokes on it and handed it back to him. I didn't care about anything in the world right then. All I did care about was getting Steve's cock back inside me. I need to cum again and that's all I knew.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the glass. Steve pulled out of me and pulled up his pants before opening the door. It felt like a river of hot sperm was running out of my now empty pussy as I covered my breasts with my hands not sure what was happening. I was shocked when I saw Larry climb up between my still spread legs over the top of me. I looked and saw Steve was standing out side looking in at us. I then saw that Larry had his pants down around his knees as he came face to face with me.

I think I knew what was about to happen but I still wasn't fully sure as I asked, what are you doing?

Steve then said from out side the door, show Larry how you squeeze a cock Bridget, he'll like that. Oh yes and don't worry Larry he had a vasectomy also and started laughing.

Larry then said to Steve, get the fuck out of here, go keep Jack occupied of 15 minutes until I'm done here.

My fucked up mind was going a hundred miles per hour. What the hell is happening here?

Well it didn't take long for me to find out. Larry yanked my crotch out of the way and filled me with hard cock in one fast move. I moaned out, ohhh noooo we can't do this. But Larry didn't hear a thing I said. He just kept pumping his hard cock in and out of me.

Mmmmm yes, I love sloppy seconds. Your pussy is really wet, mmmm hot and wet. Steve's pot really fucked you up didn't it?

Don't ask my why but I was now fucking Larry back as I moaned mmm yes it did.

Did the little housewife cum with Steve?

Work my pussy up to him faster now I moaned ohhh yes I did, oh God don't stop I'm going to cum again.

I don't know if it was seconds or minutes before my orgasm started. I was yelling OHHHHH YESSSS FUCKKKK YESSS YESSS OH YESSSSSS I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG. I was like out of my body as I was cumming with my second hard cock inside me. I couldn't stop, I just kept cumming and cumming as I worked my pussy up and down his hard cock. I was like a wild slut trying to get all his cock that I could get.

All my yelling and digging my nails into his back set Larry off. He moaned fuck are you a wild fuck as he pushed deep inside my sloppy pussy and started pumping more sperm inside my over full pussy.

I squeezed his cock as if I was going to bite it off with my pussy. He moaned in my ear ohh shit how you do that, mmmmm squeeze it squeeze all my cum out.

Once Larry pumped his last drop of sperm inside me he fell down on top of me. Looking in my eyes he said fuck, I've never fucked a girl as wild as you are. Jacks a lucky guy to have your pussy waiting at home for him. He then looked at his watch and said fuck we got to get you back in the bar.

I was so out of it by this time all I needed was to go to sleep. Larry sat me up and cleaned up my sloppy pussy with an old rag that was on the floor. He then helped me get my bra and top back on. My stockings were pushed way down so he pulled them back up in place.

Once he had me halfway back to normal he walked me back towards the bar.

I was so fucked up I asked him if he was going to fuck me again, that I was still horny?

Larry laughed and said we better let old Jack take care of you once he gets you home.

We just got inside the door of the club and Larry had me sit down in a chair. He said don't move from this spot. I'll go tell Jack were you are.

I just closed my eyes and let my head lean back on the wall behind me. After a bit I opened my eyes to find Jack shaking me and asking if I was okay.

I looked at him and said sure I'm fine, I'm just fucked up.

Jack then said Steve and Larry said they found you out side walking around lost, are you sure you're okay.

Oh I'm fine, Steve's pot kicked my ass. Why don't you take your little SchoolGirl home and fuck her? I'm so horny I need to be fucked so badly.

Jack smiled and said, well you only need to ask once. He took me by the arm and helped me out to our car.

Once I got in the car I was done. I don't remember a thing until the next morning.

Jack said we had sex once we got home but I don't remember that happening. He said I was very wet and kept cumming, hmm I missed that to. He doesn't recall me ever getting into sex as much as I did that night. Again I missed all that.

I do know I woke up and my pussy was killing me. It felt like I had been screwed with a sandpaper cock, my pussy was burning. Then I started thinking back to what happened. It seemed like a dream. Did I really do what I think I did? If my pussy was any sign, I really did.

Well a few months later the truth came out. I went to the Doctor to see why I'm always sick in the mornings. Turns out that I'm two months pregnant.

Now the bad part, who's the Father Steve or Larry? How in the world am I going to tell Jack that his sweet little wife had sex with two of his friends and that one of their babies is inside me right now?

The End

*

Please e-mail me at the address in my profile and tell me what you think of my story. It is just that, a story, it is not a true story.

Thanks for reading it and please vote.

3-5-06

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,366 Followers