Wife with Black Man (Her Version)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KEVGOW
KEVGOW
1,577 Followers

It was finally time to leave the room but James and I were having a hard time letting go of each other. I was kissing James and he was mauling me.

"Honey, could you get my makeup bag, I left it in the bathroom."

While he was out of sight I quickly exchanged cell phone numbers with James so we could get together as soon as possible without my husband around. I wanted to fuck my lover without him watching.

"Time to go honey, it's checkout time." He pulled me away from James and we walked out of the room but my I was looking back at James with that look of a woman who has given herself to him. I looked down at my crotch and there was a huge wet spot from all his cum that was draining out of me.

"It looks like you enjoyed James. Maybe we could do this again sometime?"

"I'll fuck him anytime you want sweetie."

KEVGOW
KEVGOW
1,577 Followers
12