Wife with Stranger at Costume Party

Story Info
Pirate sweeps married woman off her feet & into bed.
1.3k words
3.98
165.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
627 Followers

This is actually a story written by my wife. She thought that you would enjoy this experience from this past Halloween.

*

Several of the people in my husband's office building decided to have a costume party this past Halloween. They rented a banquet room in one of the local hotels and had it catered. It was supposed to be a grand affair. It was a mystery costume party meaning that we were supposed to leave our costumes on all night and nobody could tell anybody who they really were. My husband went as Zorro and I went as the cat women. My costume was great! I spent all week looking for it and found it at our friendly sex and video shop that we visited regularly It was a one piece very thin latex suit that included the hood and mask; even had a tail. I wore spiked heels and nothing else. When I put the suit on that night I was already getting turned on. I felt so naughty in the costume and the idea of being anonymous added to the sensuality. The suit clung to me like paint and shaped all the right spots. My nipples looked like they were painted over not covered up and my hairless mound was totally visible through the thin fabric. You could actually see my clit!!!

We were having a blast. It was so intriguing. I could figure out a lot of the people; but, some of the costumes were really good. One man wearing a mask from his nose up and dressed like a pirate paid a lot of attention to me. We danced a lot and during the slow dances I could tell that he was really interested. We were getting into some serious petting on the floor and while sitting at a table. My husband was enjoying this from a distance as usual. Several times he gave me his grin and a "go for it" sign.. It was almost like this guy was my date as we danced nearly every dance and when I did dance with somebody else he was waiting when I got off the floor.

Hid hands caressed every part of my body. On the dance floor and in the dim light he'd play with my pussy and hold my nipples between his fingers. He would put his hands on my ass and pull me into his erection. At one point he nearly made me cum during a slow dance.

He said that he had a room down the hall from the banquet room in case I needed a "break". After a very sensual slow song in which he had his hands all over me we walked into the hall and headed for his room. Once we got inside he slipped me out of my costume, leaving me totally naked. When I tried to remove his mask he said "not that" and he let me undress him.

I knelt down to pull his boots and pants off and freed his stiff and very swollen member. It popped free and stood straight out. He was gorgeous! I took the head of his dick into my mouth and played with it using my tongue. I cupped his balls and took more of him into my mouth and he started to slowly pump and fuck my mouth. I pulled him out of my mouth and we fell back onto the bed and soon we were pleasuring each other. His tongue was searching inside of me. My swollen clit was being gently caressed by it. He really knew what to do to me. His tongue searched inside of me and made me cum again and again. He knew just where to touch me and when. All he had to do was blow on my clit and he had me screaming.

I had to stop sucking him because I was too involved in my own orgasms. He found his way back up and kissed his way from my breasts and neck to my lips. I could taste my own juices as his tongue searched for mine. I spread my legs and told him that I wanted to feel him inside of me right away. He pressed the head of his dick against my swollen pussy lips and gently pushed with small thrusts until he was all the way in. He felt so good inside me. I felt so full! When he entered me it was so tender that I came as he slid in! He had me shuddering; almost in tears. His entire focus was on pleasing ME! He did everything right. He would pull almost all the way out and stop. I was whimpering for him to push back in. I lost track of how many times he made me cum. I was amazed at how long he lasted before he came. But, even then, he never got really soft; he just kept stroking. I was in heaven.

After he came he fucked me ever so gently as he caressed and sucked by breasts. He moistened his fingers with our cum and pushed into my anus. He was finger fucking my ass in time with the strokes in and out of my pussy. I was lost in sensual bliss! After he had loosened me he rolled me over and pressed his semi-hard dick against my anus and gently pushed until he was all the way in. I could feel how hard he was getting and was afraid he'd tear me when he started to play with my clit as he pumped. At that point I didn't care and just moaned with pleasure. He was pulling my hair back and pumping and when he came he exploded inside of me. He laid on top of me for a few moments then slid his dick out of my ass. As he slid down he kissed my neck, shoulders, and back on down to my ass cheeks. He rolled me over and laid full on top of me and we kissed passionately.

We must have been in the room for an hour. He watched me shower; and he started to towel me dry. Before I was completely dry we found ourselves back on the bed. He was rock hard and entering me from behind. I was still so slippery that he slid right in. He was so gentle and continued to please me in every way. Before he was done we both came again. Before I put my costume back on he took it and made a slit with a pocket knife at the crotch. He said that I had to wear the costume back at the party that way. Nobody could really see anything; but, we both knew that I was naked and exposed. He said that he wanted to be able to feel my wetness when we danced. He was making me wet already!

Back at the party we danced and he did rub his fingers against my clit and kept me on the verge of cumming throughout the dances. After every dance I had to return to the table he and I were sitting at and wipe the cum that was leaking out of my suit from our love making!

He left before we did and he never told me who he was. When we got home I told my husband all about him and his talents. The biggest turn on, now is that when I go to my husband's office building I watch for this man. It could be one of 20 different men that fit his description. It is a turnon talking to them and not knowing if that person fucked me!

I have never met a man before who knew so much about giving a woman pleasure

topo
topo
627 Followers