Wife With Waver Surfer

Story Info
Husband watches wife with waverunner rider.
1k words
3.76
60k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
627 Followers

Judy and I took the boat down the river, heading to the gulf. I particularly enjoy the trip out to the gulf because as soon as we pass the residential homes Judy removes her swim suit. She likes to ride on the bow nude. I enjoy watching the other boaters trying to get as close as they can as they pass. Judy especially likes to stand and wave to the shrimpers as they are coming or going. Many know our boat by now. Today's show was no different; Judy was doing lots of showing off.

Coming down the river a guy on a waver runner started to run our wake and bow wave. He looked like he was showing off for Judy and, of course, Judy was showing off for him. She would laugh and scream as the guy did some crazy moves on the runner in our bow wave. We went through a short no-wake zone and he pulled up along side and talked while we were moving slowly along. His name was Jeff. I handed over a drink and Judy was leaning over talking to him. His swim suit didn't hide his excitement at seeing Judy naked. They were talking about some of the moves he made on the runner and he asked her if she wanted to ride on the back for a bit. We were just leaving the no-wake zone and breaking out into the gulf. I told them that I could create some waves for them.

I came to a stop and Jeff pulled along side and Judy, still naked, climbed onto the seat beside him. Her bare breasts were pressed against his chest. They pulled away ahead of me and I could see Judy's bare ass bouncing off the seat. I sped up and they bounced over my wake and bow waves. They played on the water for about an hour. I came to a stop and Jeff pulled along side and Judy climbed back aboard. I told Jeff to tie his runner to the boat and come aboard. We had a cooler full of sandwiches and drinks. He said that he would, but, had to jump in the water first. He climbed in the boat and we settled down for lunch. The entire time Judy is naked. She got out the food and drinks and we settled down for a comfortable lunch. Jeff kind of sheepishly told us that he jumped in the water to clean his swim trunks. Apparently, he came while riding with Judy's naked body pressed against him.

Jeff told us that he was in town for a couple of days with a diving group. He was staying at a waterfront hotel. After lunch Jeff got back on his wave runner and Judy and I rode the boat for about another hour making waves for Jeff. I told him that we were heading back in and he said that he had to also; he was getting low on gas. I suggested that we pull into the hotel restaurant docks and stop for drinks. We agreed to meet and headed back in; Judy back up on the bow soaking the rays and making a hit with the passing boaters.

As we approached the residential area Judy put her suit on (though it really didn't hide too much more). We docked and met Jeff and sat at a patio table and had a few drinks. Judy was complaining about the salt and her stiff hair and Jess suggested we go up to his room and Judy could shower. We agreed.

In the room Judy stripped and headed for the shower. Jeff and I spoke; mostly about how I felt about Judy being naked around other men; showing off on the boat like she does. I told him that I enjoyed it. That I was confident about our relationship and that I enjoy Judy pleasing other men. I think that he got the message!

Judy came out of the bathroom naked towel drying her hair. We had another drink and sat and talked. Judy sat on the bed and I was in a chair and Jeff was sitting on the window ledge. We were talking about how the wave runner beats up your back. Judy told Jeff that he needed a rub down. She told Jeff to lay face down on the bed and she sat on his ass and started to rub his lower back. Little by little she lowered his swimsuit until she was sitting on his bare ass. She told him to roll over and smiled at his very stiff erection.

She sat just below it and pressed it against herself and started to rub it against herself. She was moaning. She looked at me and saw my pleasure and asked Jeff if he had any condoms. He told me to reach in his bag. I found some and handed one to Judy. She opened it and rolled it over his pulsing erection. She lifted up and looked right at me as she lowered herself on him. She kept her eyes on me as she rode him up and down. He was rubbing her tits; pinching her nipples. She was moaning loudly now; but continued to look at me.

He was in her but she was fucking me! She held her breath widened her eyes and I knew she was coming. She was looking right at me; but, I don't think that she could see me! Jeff had not come yet and Judy started riding again. It took awhile for Jeff to come; probably because he came earlier in the afternoon. When he did he puller her down tight onto him and arched his back up. Judy rolled over beside him and laid there. We talked for awhile; the two of them naked and playing with each other. We had another drink and he walked us down to the dock. We took off, I trailered the boat and Judy and I fucked like crazy as soon as we got home. We promised to me Jeff tomorrow...but, that is another story.

topo
topo
627 Followers