Wife's BDSM Scene Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife stars in a bdsm electrosex scene.
5.7k words
4.49
94.2k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdrew2001
jdrew2001
405 Followers

WARNING-- This story depicts bdsm especially electrosex engaged in by a slut wife. The bdsm is extreme with an emphasis on the S&M. If you are squeamish or cannot handle rough stories please read something else. The wife in this story is used and abused by men other than her husband and by some women as well. If you are looking for the monogamous couple spicing thing up with each other type of story while rainbows and butterflies appear overhead there are a few good ones that were recently posted. This is not one of them. The husband is not a cuckold and there are no cream pies. If any of that is not for you then please move on and read something else and spare me the comments that show you were unable to even comprehend this first paragraph. I purposely typed this paragraph slowly so that those who persist in posting and sending childish comments can follow it better.

Reading Chapters 1 and 2 in their entirety is recommended and if you cannot do that please read at least the last portion of Chapter 2 for context.

*

"Hold on a second," Paul said to Heather and Brian as he walked over to Ann and stood over her.

"Let me explain program seven to you before we start," Paul said. "Program seven is a specially designed program for people who want to feel totally out of control during an electro sex session. The minimum power level is 65 and the maximum is 100, or the maximum the unit can put out. Once the program starts it cannot be stopped. Pulling the plug does not work as the unit has a UPS with enough capacity to finish the program. The leads cannot be disconnected because the sockets into which they are plugged lock them in place once the program starts and if a clamp comes off the power that was flowing to it will automatically flow into the remaining electrodes. With the amount of power flowing into the probes no one is going to put their hands on them to try to pull them out. In short, once this starts you have to ride it to the end so if you want out and want the piercings now is the time to tell me."

"Can't you use another program?" Ann asked in a quiet frightened voice.

"We could, but we aren't going to," Paul replied, "you have two choices the piercings or the program."

"How bad is the program?" Ann whispered.

"Well, the last time it was used on someone was before I increased the power of the unit by twenty five percent and she said that most of it was just pure agony. She said that she thought she was going to go out of her mind. On the other hand, she was a pain slut so eventually she came and came hard. Maybe you will discover your inner pain slut as well."

Ann resumed her begging and I could see that a sheen of nervous perspiration had broken out on her chest.

"Please, please, give me another alternative," Ann pleaded.

"I'm going to walk over and get a gag, you have until I get back to decide what you want to do," Paul told Ann and he walked over to the other side of the stage.

He returned moments later and I could see that Ann had started to cry and there were tears running down both of her cheeks. Paul just looked down at her with an icy stare and she continued to sob softly.

"Last chance to tell me you want the piercings," Paul said.

Ann did not reply except for the occasional sob that escaped her lips. Paul waited a few seconds and said, "OK, then," and he pushed the ball gag into Ann's mouth and fastened it tightly behind her head. Ann did not resist his efforts and the gag muffled all but the loudest sobs.

Paul reached into his pocket and pulled out the blindfold and put it on Ann as well.

"Now you will be alone with the electricity. The program runs for 45 minutes and for you it may seem as if it is 45 hours. When the current starts you will quickly lose track of time and as you cannot see the clock you will not know how much longer your torment will last. Good luck, Ann," Paul said and he stepped away and walked back to where Heather and Brian were standing.

Paul nodded to Heather and her finger trembled as it found the 'start' button and pushed it down. I thought that I detected a tear in the corner of Heather's left eye as she had heard what Paul had told Ann about the program and was faced with the reality that it would be used on her next.

Three beeps came through the speakers followed by the voice saying, "Program commences in five, four, three, two, one."

I am going to turn the story over to Ann now and let her give you a first hand account of how the rest of her session went.

Hi, everyone. As I am writing this I obviously survived but it was not easy.

I guess I will pick up the story at the countdown. When I heard the voice counting down my heart leapt into my throat. I wondered for a split second where I would feel the initial jolt of current but once the current started flowing rational thought became pretty much impossible.

The first surge was to the dildo in my pussy but unlike the fucking action I had felt in the first session this time the entire dildo came alive and its full length fed current into the walls of my pussy and because the dildo was a full ten inches inside of me the current also flowed into my cervix. The pain was intense and my pussy muscles contracted violently against the dildo but it did not yield a bit. The contraction of the walls of my pussy against the dildo must have caused there to be better contact with the electrodes on the dildo because a second after the current hit the pain increased yet again.

I remember lurching up involuntarily but tethered as I was I could barely move. I shrieked in pain but the gag did an effective job of muffling the sound and even I heard only a faint echo of my screams.

I could hear people in the crowd commenting on my situation and saying things like, "She is really getting it now," and "Bet it is already tearing her up inside."

The current continued to pour into my pussy and Paul was right, I had already lost track of time. I did not know if I had been getting shocked for second or minutes.

Some interval of time passed and I next felt the butt plug come alive and suddenly my ass also felt like it was on fire as the current coursed through my bowels and the ring of my asshole. As with the dildo the current flowed from the full length of the plug and I thought that I even felt some current making its way through the thin membrane that separated my lower passages. I could not be sure because the pain made it hard to concentrate.

The current flowed unabated into the toys lodged deep inside of me for a period of time but I was too far gone dealing with the pain to tell you how long that was. I got my thoughts together enough to know that when the current hit my clit that I would likely go out of my mind.

I could tell that I was crying out or shrieking from the pain but the gag made anything I had to say unintelligible. I suddenly had a lucid moment and understood what Paul had said about creating the program for someone who wanted to feel totally out of control.

There I was, tethered firmly to a bondage bench, blindfolded and gagged, with current flowing into my ass and pussy and I could do nothing to stop it. As the program had just started the more intense current was yet to come and the program was going to run until it was finished with me. I could do nothing but try to hang on as best I could. I was totally helpless and there was no way out. I felt completely vulnerable for the first time in my life and the feeling was somehow both frightening and erotic in its own right.

The respite for my pussy lips and clit did not last for long as I suddenly felt the clamps on my clit and pussy lips come alive with the same intense level of current that was already flowing into my pussy and ass. I grunted in response and tried to understand how I was expected to survive this onslaught on my most sensitive region.

The current, and the pain, continued unabated and I must have been moving around a lot because I heard people in the crowd murmuring about how I was moving my hips and trying to get away from the pain that was now searing in intensity. I even thought I heard some people laughing at my dire predicament.

"Power level increase in ten seconds," I heard the voice say and I suddenly realized that there was worse yet to come.

Someone in the crowd started a "More, more, more," chant following the announcement and the chant continued as I waited helplessly for the higher power level to hit me.

I did my best to steel myself in preparation but being tethered as I was there was little I could do.

I tried to count off the ten seconds in my mind but the pain I was already experiencing made concentrating for that long difficult.

Suddenly I felt a change in the current that was coursing into my pussy and I knew that the increase had begun. I did not learn until later that the program had moved the power level from 65 to 80 in increments of three units every few seconds.

I could hear the crowd cheering as the power level increased and remember someone close to the stage saying, "She's really getting it now."

If they only knew.

Each of the electrodes either in or attached to my body felt the power increase and all I could do was to struggle harder and cry out. At times it felt that my body had stopped struggling against the bonds that held it fast and that I was just convulsing because of the pain.

Oh, how I wished I had thought more about getting the piercings done.

When the final electrode reached the new power level I could not stand the pain. Despite the blindfold I saw white spots before my eyes as the pain coursed through me unrelentingly.

Unlike the fucking action of the earlier session the current now flowed into the full length of the probes buried deep within me. The membrane that separated my cunt from my bowels seemed to no longer exist as I felt current flowing right through it and I swore that it was being cut open by the electricity.

The sensations coming through my clit were in hyper drive as all I felt was unrelenting pain. There was no pleasure coming from my clit or from any of the other electrodes that were either inside of or attached to me. Just constant, unchanging, blinding pain.

From time to time my mind would focus on the crowd and I could hear people who I had fucked, men and women, people who I thought were friends laughing and talking about me as I writhed on the bench. I once hoped that someone, anyone would step up to try to release me from this ordeal but I knew that would not happen and that I was utterly and completely alone. Just me and the unrelenting pain.

"Power increase in ten seconds," the voice intoned and I thought that this would be the end. The increased current would fry my sensitive tissue and I would just disappear as dust in the wind.

Again the "More, more, more," chant erupted from the crowd and echoed in my ears. My struggles and cries must have aroused people because they were unrelenting in reveling in my torment.

I did not even try to prepare for the increased current as I knew from experience that there was nothing I could do except to allow the current to flow through my essence and extract whatever damage it wanted.

I did not know it at the time but the current level was already at 80 which meant that it was equal to 100 percent of what the unit used to produce before Paul had upgraded it to produce 25 percent more.

I faintly heard three beeps before I felt the power flowing into me increase beyond belief. When I watched the video I saw that the reading on the display said 90 but it felt like a thousand. I could no longer think and if it had not been for the fact that the pattern of the current had changed I would have gone out of my mind.

Again, I heard the murmuring of the crowd, the catty comments, from people who I thought were my friends who now just stood and watched me writhe in absolute agony. They all heard my muffled cries and no one lifted a finger to help me. I was truly alone, just something tethered before them for their amusement.

As I said the pattern changed and the dildo and the butt plug now returned to their familiar pattern of having the current travel up and down their length. I was again getting fucked by the electricity that continued to flow into my most private orifices but the fucking did not provide any pleasure.

Even though the pattern change was welcome the amount of the current was well beyond my tolerances. The electricity coursed up and down the dildo and the butt plug fucking me relentlessly and without mercy.

Sometimes the power coursed in the same direction so that it felt like two humongous cocks were being driven deep inside of me simultaneously. At other times the current on the dildo would be going in while the pattern on the butt plug would be going out. Regardless of the direction, the pulses of current were savage in their intensity and at times it felt as though I was being ripped apart inside by a thousand sharp needles.

I had no idea of how long I had been here or how much longer I had to go.

I prayed that I would pass out. That blackness would somehow envelope me but I knew that it would not happen and that Paul would revive me immediately because he told me that is what he would do.

I sputtered through the gag and could feel some of my drool running down the sides of my face. I begged for mercy but there was none forthcoming. The sadistic, evil machine to which I was wired just kept producing more and more power and pumping it into my defenseless body. To me it had morphed from a machine into a plotting calculating being intent on inflicting as much pain on me as possible. When I had a lucid moment, as if thoughts like this indicate lucidity, I believed I could feel the machine plotting its next move, deciding how and when to increase my agony.

"Power increase in ten seconds," the voice soullessly announced.

Power increase my mind screamed. How much more am I going to have to take?

The chant from the crowd resumed and I could make out some people chanting the familiar, "More, more, more," chant while others were encouraging the evil machine with a chant of "Go, go, go."

Seconds later the power jumped from 90 to 95. Even though it was a smallish jump when added to what I was already experiencing it was a lot. I did not know what the power level was specifically but it was enough to cause the current to spread into not just my pussy and ass but to the surrounding areas. At times it felt as though the entire region from my waist down to the bottom of my ass was sharing in the electricity and the pain.

I had no idea how long this session had been running and no idea of how much longer my body would be ravaged.

The pain was clearly taking its toll as were my fruitless struggles and eventually I gave up struggling and just lay limply in my bonds. My only movements now were involuntary contractions caused by the current.

My body felt both hot and cold. Hot where the electricity was flowing and cold elsewhere as the perspiration from my exertions had started to dry.

The searing pain continued unrelentingly. It no longer felt as though there was a clamp on my clit. Instead it felt as though someone had pushed a giant needle through it and into my core. My labia, on the other hand, felt as though they were on fire. There was apparently enough juice flowing into the biting clips that were affixed to my pussy lips for me to feel as though there were giant clamps that covered my labia completely.

"Power increase in ten seconds," the voice said again and the crowd started to whoop and holler as they had done before.

When the power increase hit I just groaned and my despair grew deeper. The pain was worse than it had been before and I still had no idea what lay ahead or how much longer I had to endure the searing agony that coursed through my loins.

I collected my wits enough to hear people saying things, like, "She's maxed out now baby," and I realized that the machine must have reached its maximum power. I consoled myself briefly with the thought that if the machine that was driving the power into me had reached its maximum that I had taken all it had to give and that as long as I got through the rest of the time of the session it would be downhill from here. That small consolation did nothing, however, to alleviate the pain that was now more intense than ever.

I found the strength to again struggle against my bonds in a vain attempt to somehow free myself and stop my torment but I could not get free. I somehow managed to move my hips more than I did previously and it felt as though I had managed to slide up on the bench a bit. I continued to struggle thinking that perhaps I could get free when suddenly I felt the clamp on my left pussy lip slip off.

The current flowing to my pussy lips stopped and I reveled in the luxury of not having at least one part of my body shocked any further. My joy was short lived as I heard the voice intone, "Connection broken, redirecting power in ten seconds."

My gawd, what had I done I thought as I remembered what Paul said as to how the machine would redirect power from any lost connection to the remaining ones.

The power that had been flowing into my pussy lips now hit my clit, pussy and ass like a sledgehammer. I screamed in agony and even the gag could not do much to muffle my blood curdling cries. I thought I knew what agony was but it now had a new definition.

I prayed that the session would soon be over and willed myself to be still as I feared what would happen if I somehow pulled the clamp off of my clit. The current continued to flow. A steady flow to my clit and the fucking flow to the toys buried deep in my pussy and ass.

The time that went by seemed to be interminable and I still had no idea of when my torment would end.

After a period of time I had calmed down a bit and I would not say that I had become used to the pain but had become more accepting of it. I thought that all I had to do was to hold on for a while longer and then I would be free. I thought that the worst was over but I was wrong.

Suddenly I felt the sizzle of a violet wand hit my left nipple and a second later felt another wand being used on my right nipple.

Apparently Paul had produced another wand and gotten two people in position to torture my nipples with them. Was it Brian and Heather? Someone from the audience who had been cheering my torment all along? Did it really matter?

Time seemed to stand still as my pain increased once again. Whoever was holding the wands just kept them on and above each of my nipples so the current from them was unrelenting as well.

I struggled again in my bonds trying desperately to move my nipples away from under the wands, no longer caring if I ripped the clamp off of my clit in the process. My efforts were fruitless because every time I managed to move my chest a little the person holding the wand repositioned it so that it remained directly above one of my nipples.

Some additional time went by, I have no idea of how much, and something strange happened. It felt as though my mind had somehow detached itself from my body and was floating above my tethered form looking down from above. It frightened me at first until I realized that my mind had also somehow detached itself from the pain. The pain was still there but its character had changed to warmth that seemed to fill my pelvic region and my breasts.

While contemplating this I suddenly realized that I was starting to become aroused and that I was in the early stages of moving towards an orgasm. I wondered if this was the place that Paul said pain sluts went when they had an orgasm just from the pain.

I did not care. If I had an orgasm it would be wonderful because even though my mind was detached from my body I could still feel the pain somewhere in the background and any kind of pleasure would be a welcome relief.

jdrew2001
jdrew2001
405 Followers
12