Wifes Big Surprise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are we? Why did we stop?" she stuttered through obviously labored breaths.

"Leave the blindfold on!" I demanded as she was reaching to remove it. "For the rest of the evening you will do as I say! Understand?" I said in my most dominating voice. I waited to see how she responded to this, as I normally concede to her every wish.

In a way that nearly stunned me, she quickly pulled her hand away from the blindfold. She seemed to understand that this night I was not the meek man she had so well trained over the years, but someone who demanded complete compliance!

"Oh, OK, I um just didn't want to um, well" she trailed off searching for an answer she couldn't even begin to form.

Taking this as my chance to gain control, I asserted myself further than I would have dared before, "Leave the blouse open, sit up, and take off you seat belt!" I said more sternly. "If you cannot follow simple instructions tonight, then the evening ends here, understood?" I asked.

I spotted Ron and Jinx pulling into a parking space by the entrance. They didn't want to give anything away, in case things hadn't gone as I had hoped. They saw my car and waited, apparently aware that we were still in the car.

"I have a little surprise for you tonight my dear, and I hope you will be more than pleased at what I have planned for you!" I whispered. "Now, open the door and wait for me to come around. Do not even attempt to cover yourself, understand?" I growled, in my most surly voice.

"Yes Sir!" she grinned. At first, the thought of exposing herself in an unknown place, where she could only imagine at the surroundings, must have made her very uptight. But just as quickly, she shook off her old self and complied by opening the door and standing proudly by the side of the car. Her posture as she stood there was almost like a challenge to any unseen people, that she would not be easily embarrassed by her nudity, even in the full sight of anyone looking her way.

I looked over to see Ron and Jinx give appreciative looks at my, now semi-nude wife standing were anyone could see! Jinx was all but drooling, and Ron's appreciative smile let me know that they both were more than ready to keep their end of the bargain!


I slid my arm beneath her blouse tugging it completely from her body in one quick motion, leaving her to gasp at the notion that she now had nowhere to hide her toplessness.

"Does being in public scare you my dear?" I whispered in her ear.

She shook her head defiantly, "Whatever you want, Sir!" she moaned back in a throaty voice that gave away her growing excitement.

I turned her so that Jinx and Ron had a full view of her pendulous thirty-eight D's. Bri's nipples were hard as small thumbs standing hard as rock in the cool breeze of the evening air. Goosebumps ran up her topless torso causing her to shiver slightly in anticipation.

Just to cause her a little more dismay and excitement, I slid my hands beneath the hem of her skirt, and slid my hands up exposing her ass to the night air as well. While she took a deep gasp of air from the quickness of my movement, I planted a long hard sucking kiss on her thumb like nipple, causing her to gasp even more deeply at the sensation it gave her. With yet another deft flick of my fingers, her skirt pooled in a heap at her ankles leaving her completely nude, with the exception of her sandals.


"Now my dear, we need to walk up to our room. Or should I put you back in the car and end our evening?" I asked her quite honestly.

For only a brief second, she hesitated. Then with a look of total abandonment to reason, she said, "I am yours to command, Sir!"

I was really in uncharted water here. Even with her approval at what I was doing, I could not imagine where this woman in front of me had been hiding all of our life together. So, without further delay, I led her towards the stairs to the room a few feet from the parking area. I looked in the direction of my accomplice's car; only to see them both making their way towards the motel room. As quietly as they could, they moved into a position where they could see Bri in her full nudity. I could tell from the tent in Jinx's pants that he was more than happy at the sight! I quickly put my finger to my mouth signaling them to silence. The more than appreciative stares the two of them gave her, was almost more than I could handle. I felt a slight swell of pride that my wife could still cause such a gleam of excitement from two young, fairly good-looking guys. She never would admit that she was attractive, even if I told her so! Now the proof that she could still turn heads, was standing before me drooling like schoolboys!

"Is someone there?" Bri whispered.

I thought about giving in right then, but I continued as if no one was there, "No my dear, but even if there were, would it matter?" I growled, "Tonight you do what I say, right?"

She jutted out her swaying breasts in an effort to show she would not back down from her promise of compliance. The action was such a surprise, that she very nearly brushed Jinx's hand, who was mocking feeling her up. I almost choked, as a laugh nearly escaped my lips.

"There's my girl," I said giving her ample ass a good whack. "I've always told you, you should be very proud of what you have!"

With a quick turn of my wrist, I produced the key to our motel room. I led Bri in, and left the door open so that Ron and Jinx could enter unheard. They took up positions inside the door as I reached the bed. Just so there was no chance of Bri hearing them in the silence of the room, I flicked on the radio at the bedside table and turned the volume up.

"Let me close the door." I said in an effort to cover my tracks. "We wouldn't want any unscrupulous eyes watching now would we?" Ron and Jinx took this moment to quietly sit down in the chairs beside the bed.

"I need to get our bag of goodies from the car, be right back!" I said, leaving her alone with the two of them as I headed out to retrieve the bag of toys in the car.

Upon returning, I could see that curiosity at what I might have planned, made both of them look my way. Neither had made any move on towards my vulnerable wife. She stood where I had left her, still unaware of our guests. I had a little more appreciation for the two young men; as I'm sure that given the opportunity, I might not have shown such restraint!

"Kick off your shoes my dear and crawl face down on the bed!" I ordered. She didn't hesitate for a second. Like the slave she was supposed to be, she quickly took the position I wanted. "Now extend your hands through the headboard, so that I can cuff you!" I whispered.

Again, without hesitation, she did as I asked. I was really getting into my part as the man in charge! For the first time in quite a few years, I felt a renewed sense of power, which I had relinquished to her long ago. This was going to be even more fun for me than I had originally hoped for. Ron and Paul were very attentive as to what I might have in mind as well.

I slipped the chain to the cuffs around the center pole of the headboard, and locked both of her wrists snuggly, not too tight. She tested them briefly to see if I had really locked them on. I could see that she was getting a little excited, by the way she was now grinding her hips into the mattress. I was also surprised to see that her snatch was getting wet at the thought of my unknown plans.

At this point I reached into the bag, and pulled out a leather hood. This was one of those hoods that zipped up the back and had no eyeholes. The only opening was around the mouth and nose, leaving no chance that she might slip out of her blindfold and see what she wasn't suppose to! I quickly slipped it over her head, giving her no chance to peek at whom might be in the room. Only then did I remove the blindfold from underneath, before zipping up the back, leaving her in absolute blackness.

Next was something I know she wasn't prepared for. I slipped a tube that held a small ball over her face. The ball fit squarely into her mouth, and it pulled snug enough to allow her to breath from her nose, but not allow her to speak! I found this to be even more necassary for what was about to happen to her. Now my wife would be totally at the two men's mercy, without any chance of calling out for help. I didn't want to take any chances that someone might over hear what was going on and call the police!

"Now my dear, I think I'll let you warm up a bit while I find us something to drink!" I said with a snicker towards Ron and Jinx. I pulled out a small jelly textured vibrator and deftly slid it into my wife's, very moist and glistening slit. The unprepared for invasion, made her moan into the ball. She pushed back at the invading phallus, and curled her toes in appreciation at the pleasure it now gave her.

"Now, leave that in place! I think I saw a store not far from here. I'll be back with something to drink as soon as I can." I said smugly, knowing how much a live vibrating rubber cock would drive her insane, if she were left unattended! "Don't have too much fun while I'm gone, I have much more planned for tonight!" I winked at Ron and Jinx, and showed them five fingers. They both nodded in knowing agreement.

Just for show, I opened the door briefly, allowing time to give her the illusion of me actually leaving. The radio was loud enough to cover any minor noise that I might make. I closed the door quietly, and stood my ground watching the show that I knew would happen.

Bri began gyrating her hips into the mattress, trying to get everything she could from the vibrator inside her. All three of us watched in amazement as she brought herself to a quick, but very short climax. She was far from done though! After about two more minutes, she began to squeeze her legs together and really hump the mattress! I knew it wouldn't be long before she came again!

Ron and Jinx couldn't wait any longer! I think Jinx was about to seriously make a mess in his pants! Ron stood up and quickly yanked open the door, allowing it to slam against the wall. I could tell from my wife's reaction, that she was mortified at being so exposed to some unknown person at the door. She strained uselessly at the handcuffs in a futile attempt to escape.

"Well, well, look at what we got here!" Ron said smugly. "I told you he left her up here alone!"

Bri tried saying something, but the ball only muffled her protest. She was now really trying to escape the handcuffs. Both actions were useless, but I must give her credit, she was trying!

"Well lady, there's no use fighting it, your old man is going to be very busy for a long time! We just saw him downstairs and sent him on a wild goose chase. He asked if we knew any place to get some drinks, we sent him to a bar across town. By the time he gets there, the place will have been long closed!" Ron went on in a most convincing voice. I was almost convinced by his story!

"I told you she was hot, didn't I?" Ron said to his unseen accomplice. "I think we should have some fun with her before that old goat comes back!" Ron snickered.

Bri was furiously trying to escape her bonds now! She was screaming into the ball uselessly! I could also see tears of true fear flowing from under the hood. She was totally at Ron and Jinx's mercy. I couldn't wait to see what they were going to do to her! I had told them anything goes, so long as she wasn't truly being hurt! "This should be interesting!" I thought, as Ron now took over the show. I sat back to enjoy the rest of the evening!

Now I have to admit, at this point I was having some doubts as to whether to allow this to continue. Bri was truly scared, and I was not used to seeing her so vulnerable. She is normally very secure in her own surroundings, and in command of herself at all times. This was something totally new! She was still desperately trying to get the cuffs off and moaning hard into the ball.

Ron winked at me and moved onto the bed. "Now bitch, I think we're going to have some fun with you!" Ron said in a very menacing voice. "You can fight all you want, but let me tell you something. We're going to fuck you simple; and there isn't a thing you can do to stop us, understand?"

Bri tensed up for a few moments trying with all her strength to break free. She realized, I guess, that there was nothing she could do to escape. Her sign of resignation was the slumping forward of her shoulders into the mattress. It was at this point that she realized that she was about to be violated, and there wasn't a thing she could do to stop it!

"That's better! Now I'm going to take that ball out of your mouth, and if you make a sound" he said, and quickly slipped a knife to her neck! "I'll cut you from ear to ear, understand?"

I was more than a little apprehensive about how quickly Ron had produced a knife, and how adept he seemed to be at its use! But with a wink in my direction and a questioning look, he waited for my approval to continue. I waited only a minute to assure myself he wasn't serious, then nodded for him to precede!

"Do we have a deal bitch?" Ron said with a sinister snicker.

Bri seemed to understand he was quite serious, as the point slid around her neck leaving a faint welt. She slowly nodded her head in agreement. I was relieved to see Ron toss the blade over to me after getting her to agree.

"Now, I think I can make better use of that lovely mouth of yours! Remember bitch, if I even feel you starting to bite down, I'll end you!" he sneered into her ear. He then pulled the ball from her mouth leaving a bridge of spit that hung like a glass thread in the air. "Yo!" he said to Jinx. "I think she won't be needing that vibrator anymore, don't you? Why don't you see how she tastes, while I keep her mouth busy!"

Jinx was already stripping his clothes off as he made his way to the bedside. He unceremoniously, pulled the jelly dildo from Bri's snatch with an audible pop. It was obvious to everyone by then, just how much all this was having an effect on her by the amount of lubrication pooled between her thighs.

Jinx said to her, "Put them knees up under you so I can get a good taste." He smacked her hard on the ass, leaving a red handprint on her ass cheek. She was again crying and sobbing at being so humiliated.

"Please let me go! I promise I won't tell anyone. My husband will be back any minute, can't you just let me go?" Bri sobbed in an effort to appeal to them.

"I told you bitch, we sent him on a wild goose chase. By the time he gets back here, we'll already be fucking the hell out of you!" Ron snickered. "If he don't like it, we'll just have to make him understand that we won't take no for an answer, right?" he said pounding his fist into his other hand.

Jinx slapped her on the ass again hard! "I told you, get that ass up so I can get a taste!" I could tell that that one really stung, as she yelped out in pain.

But my wife knew when she was beat. She slowly pulled her knees up so that Jinx had an unfettered view of her magnificent ass. He slid in behind her and wrapped his arms around her thighs. He then plunged into her gash like a man possessed!

Bri, moaned involuntarily as Jinx attacked her swollen clit. At the same time Ron stood up and quickly pulled down his pants, revealing what looked like a small baseball bat! It was sure hard enough, he was every bit of eleven inches, and as thick around as a bat handle! The head of his dick looked like a plum, and as menacing as anything I might have imagined!

"Now, open that pretty mouth of yours and suck my dick!" he said smoothly. He inched his way to her mouth and pressed the head to her lips. She shuddered in resignation as he pushed it forward until she had no choice but to open her mouth. Like a mighty Anaconda, his cock slowly entered her unwilling mouth. Her lips were stretching to accommodate his massive girth and she was struggling to catch her breath as well. She was used to my cock in her mouth, from time to time, but nothing like what Ron was pushing into her!

Bri struggled trying to get the head past her teeth, then slowly relaxed allowing only four or five inches to penetrate into her mouth. Her cheeks were bulging at the amount of meat she was being forced to take in her mouth. Tears of humiliation streamed down her face, but she did as she was instructed, and allowed Ron to push as much as he could fit in, without biting down.

Jinx was working her clit over vigorously, and she was beginning to reach another unwanted orgasm in spite of the situation! He must be very talented at oral pleasuring, because in a few short minutes Bri was grinding her hips back at his face, trying desperately to reach orgasm!

"Hey Mickey, I think she likes it!" Ron joked. "Look at her man, she really likes it!" Jinx redoubled his efforts and was rewarded with a drenching of his face, as she let loose with a massive orgasm. Her body shuddered from the intensity of it. Her face flushed as if she had only then realized, what she had just admitted to by climaxing, she was enjoying it!

Bri moaned around Ron's fully engorged cock. Ron was taking it easy on her mouth, only pushing in about four or five inches at a time, allowing her to catch her breathe between strokes. Bri was doing her best imitation of a trained seal on his massive pipe! The sound of saliva being slurped along his length was a very erotic sound to hear. My wife was now beginning to allow herself to be used by both men!

Jinx pulled off Bri's dripping box with sheen of her juices coating his face. "Damn, is she wet? You should really give it a try man, she tastes sweet!" Jinx beamed.

"Nah, not just yet. Why don't you go ahead and "hit it" for a while. I'm enjoying this too much!" Ron said over my wife's head as if she weren't even there. "Give her a good fucking, if you cum, we'll make the old fart eat her out when he gets back!" Ron winked at me with a shit-eating grin.

Jinx crawled up behind Bri, his dick was on the same scale as my own, about eight inches or so. He looked at me one last time, for approval. I must admit, this was the first time I was actually going to see another man fuck my wife, and I felt a touch of jealousy! But, I nodded him to go on. He smiled back at me, then stuck his cock against her opening, and slammed himself in up to his balls!

"Unngghh!" Bri moaned around Ron's cock. The feeling of having a cock slammed into her was more than she was ready for. She tried to pull away from Ron's monster mouthfull, but he was quicker. He held her head in place, and sank even more cock into her throat, nearly causing her to gag!

"I didn't tell you to stop!" he sneered. "Hit it! Hit it hard!" he yelled at Jinx.

Jinx took command and really started putting it to my wife. He was pistoning ferociously in and out of Bri's sopping wet hole. The sound of his hips slapping against her ass made an "fwomping" sound. The simultaneous fucking of both her mouth and pussy was getting to me! I had only seen action like this in the late night porno movies we sometimes rented.

I watched them take turns pushing inch after inch of hard meat into both ends of my wife. At this point I seriously wanted to join in the fun to relieve the pressure building in my own nuts! Hell, I wasn't sure how long I could take this!

"Damn dude, you've got to feel this! She's milking my rod like she was milking a cow!" Jinx moaned. Apparently Bri thought that if she ended this quickly, they would give up and go away! "Damn man, I'm gonna blow a nut!" Jinx forced between clenched lips.

"Go for it! We got all night!" Ron reassured Jinx.

With a mighty flurry of last minute speed, Jinx slammed into my wife's cunt like a battering ram! "Fuck me! I'm cumming!" Jinx said, as his body tensed. He slammed all the way home and held on, as Bri came just as hard! The two of them locked in mutual satisfaction, bodies twitching as their bodies spasmed in the throws of their orgasms.