Wife's Business Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpc35
rpc35
23 Followers

"Did you like my dress tonight? I bet your liking it even better right now, aren't you?" she said with a soft chuckle.

Jakes cock was now twitching, going rigid and raising off his stomach with even the smallest touch. Katie dragged the dress up over his chest and face and back down again. "Don't you cum now. Jake!" Katie said in a little bit firmer tone.

"Should I take my bra off too? I think so, I might as well get comfortable."

Katie could see the expression on Jakes face was pure torment. She knew he wanted to see her breasts. She noticed all the times he had been checking her tits out over the past two days. Katie couldn't help but secretly slide her hand inside her panties to feel her pussy and she was surprised just how wet she was. She had to consciously pull her hand away otherwise she would not want to stop until she came. Katie sat back down and pulled her silk bra over his cock teasing Jake.

"Do you want to feel my tits, Jake?"

Jake quickly replied "Oh please yes, please."

Katie purred "Maybe..."

Jake feeling more desperate asked Katie in an almost forgiving tone, "Can I feel your mouth on me, please?"

Katie was taken back a bit and wondered, is he asking me to suck his cock? Or does he want me to kiss his body? The image of his cock in her mouth was stuck in her head but she was not going to make it easy.

"Oh, you want to feel my mouth on you, do you?"

Katie proceeded to lean over and kiss his hip bone, then up his side on his stomach. Katie could feel his body tremble as her lips pressed against his firm body and the smell of his musk scent filled her nose. She kissed up his chest and began to lick and kiss his right nipple and Jake pulled hard on the restraints clearly enjoying the feeling. As Katie leaned over to tease his chest with her mouth she was conscious that her right breast was pressing against his side, so Katie twisted her body to lean across to kiss his far nipple and let her breasts just barely drag across his body, letting her hard nipples touch his smooth young skin. She lifted her mouth off his chest and focused on letting her breasts lightly brush over his stomach and chest pulling them higher towards his face, her hair hanging in his face, she wanted to kiss him so badly but resisted. Not letting the full weight of her breasts press down on him she pulled them higher close to his chin and he lifted his head as far as he could with an open mouth desperate to let his tongue taste them, but she lifted them away just centimeters from his mouth, barely letting one nipple graze his lower lips.

Jake started to pant harder, "Oh please, katie please."

Katie just reached down to let her long, manicured nails tickle his tight scrotum, spreading her fingers around the outside of his aching balls and pulling them together to a single point on the center of his scrotum. She could feel his cock twitch.

"Don't cum, Jake" Katie whispered confidently.

She resumed her position back down seated on the edge of the bed by his waist and held his cock very softly without wrapping her hand around it and caressed the underside with her thumb and leaned down and put her mouth over his balls and breathed with an open mouth. Jake raised his hips wanting more but Katie was ready and pulled her head back so her mouth didn't touch him.

"Don't move Jake. If you move I stop."

Jake, breathless replied, "Yes ma'am."

Katie put her mouth back over his engorged scrotum and flicked her tongue softly across it and Jake whimpered.

"Katie, please."

Katie just repeated, "Don't move Jake."

Katie slowly lowered her mouth little by little over his balls until she was licking and sucking on them. His scent filled her nose and Katie felt her pussy begin to gush with wetness. She couldn't ever remember being this wet before. Katie licked her way up his shaft teasing it, starting to taste his cock now, smelling his precum that was smeared over the head. She held his cock upright in its full glory and put her mouth around the head softly but didn't suck. She could feel the power she had over him. His body trembled and the head of his cock swelled into a large mushroom shape, fully engorged.

"Don't you cum, Jake" Katie said firmly and she lowered her mouth around his cock and began to slowly suck his cock.

He felt so good in her mouth. He tasted amazing, like pure sex. She could feel his cock ooze a steady stream of precum and she loved the taste. Katie knew he could not last much longer, she had never felt a cock so hard, he must be over 8 inches. Katie began to give in and stopped her teasing and got lost in the moment of sucking the beautiful cock of this sweet hunk of a boy. Katie felt her pussy throbbing and beginning to twitch and slid a hand inside her panties and started to rub her pussy. She felt her orgasm only moments away, she was so wet she could not believe it. Jake pushed his hips up and gave the sign he was going to cum and Katie pulled off and stroked him as she fingered her pussy. She stroked his cock from base to tip and felt it about to cum.

"Katie, I'm going to cum, oh my god, I'm going to cum" and with that Jakes cock erupted and shot a huge stream of cum straight up and down on his chest and stomach. Katie felt her pussy twitch hard and she started to cum but kept stroking Jake as he let four more huge streams of cum shooting in the air. He was a geyser, Katie had never seen so much cum before. It just kept spurting out covering his chest, stomach, her hands, it was everywhere.

Katie let out a deep moan as her orgasm hit in full force, it was long and powerful. Katie was dizzy, trying to keep both of her hands working, like patting your head and rubbing your stomach. Wanting more, Katie got on all fours between his legs and put her mouth around his cock and suck him as deep as she could take him. She held herself up with one hand and continued to rub her pussy and she started to cum again. She could taste Jake's cum still twitching out of him. Katie lost her coordination and stopped sucking his cock and just let it stay deep in her mouth as she rubbed her pussy as she came again, moaning over his cock. Katie pulled off Jake, breathless and spent, kneeling between his legs, taking in the sight of this beautiful boy. Katie leaned over Jake and gave him a deep long kiss. She crawled off the bed and grabbed the tab of the velcro around his wrist and undid it, knowing it would free up his one had and he could do the rest. She walked into her master bath and closed the door and gathered herself and ran the shower. She sat on the toilet and thought about what had just happened. Katie stalled as long as she could after taking a shower and when she came out Jake was gone, she closed her bedroom door and went to bed...

rpc35
rpc35
23 Followers
12