Wife's Cheating Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?"

"This isn't easy to tell you, Pat. He said...he said he was actually very happy to have met me. And only regretted not meting me years ago. Before I was with you and he was with her. He............... started throwing the word 'love' around."

"Did you reciprocate?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

"Yes, I did. I was wrong. Delusional. But at that moment, yes, I did think..... I am so sorry, Pat."

"We started kissing. And then one thing led to another. And well, that's the second night."

"So you went to the bedroom and had sex again?"

"The first time we just did it there....near the door."

"The door?"

"Yes, he.....he fucked me standing up, holding me against the door, my legs wrapped around his waist. A few minutes later, on the floor, missionary style."

"Let me guess...no condom?"

"No. He came on my stomach."

"Then?"

"Then I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When I came back, he was making coffee. We sat at the dining table and talked."

"Naked?"

"Not completely naked. I put on my panties and my top. He was in his boxers. And we talked."

"About?"

"Lots of stuff."

"Was it about your feelings for each other? Turning the relationship into something more? Him leaving his girlfriend and you leaving me?"

"Yes, a little."

"And what was the conclusion?"

"We were both very conflicted about our feelings. We did care about each other strongly. But we also cared about our respective partners. Those weren't easy issues to deal with. We didn't really reach any conclusions. If we had, you would have heard about me and him long ago. You do understand that the only reason this came to light so late is because I decided I did NOT want to be with him?"

"Or maybe he didn't want to be with you."

"He did! He still does!"

"Maybe he has changed his mind now. Anyway, so you fucked again? How soon?"

"About an hour after the first time."

"Where?"

"We started off at the dining table, me bent over it. Wearing a condom this time."

"Naked?"

"He stripped off my panties. I had my top on but it was rolled up under my armpits. Then he sat in a chair and I rode him. Then....a couple of different positions."

"What kind of positions?"

"He got really experimental that time. A bunch of different positions I had never tried before."

"Like?"

"Do you really need to know the details?"

"Yes."

"Okay...... from the chair he moved me to the floor, on all fours, fucking doggy style. Then, he grabbed my ankles and stood up. I was vertically upside down, with only my hands and my head on the floor, him holding my ankles near his hips. And he pounded me like that for a few minutes."

"Hmmmmm."

"Then he moved us to the couch and threw me over the backrest. My stomach was resting on it and my palms were on the seat. And he had me from behind. then he turned me around so I was sitting on top of the backrest facing him. He was standing. And then like that for a minutes until he came."

"Doesn't sound like all this could be done in just a few minutes."

"No.....that's the longest he ever lasted."

"How long?"

"I wasn't keeping track. I guess about half an hour."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"A couple of times. The new positions were really....erotic to me. Sorry."

"Then?"

"Then we were both exhausted. We fell asleep on the couch. I woke up an hour or so later to go to the bathroom. When I came back I.....sorry...but I woke him up and rode him. About 10 minutes. And then we slept again. At 5 AM, he woke me up. He had gotten a text from his girlfriend that she was on her way from Santa Barbara. We did it one last time missionary style. And then I left."

"And that was that?"

"Yes, that's the last time he ever fucked me. On the third night....."

"Wait. before you get to that.... how did you wake him up?"

"Excuse me?"

"Did you just shake him awake? Or did you wake him up......like you sometimes wake me up when I am sleeping and you are horny?"

"Pat......"

"Yes?"

"I am so sorry. So sorry."

"So that was another thing you lied to me about earlier?"

"I am so sorry."

"Tell me exactly how you woke him up."

"Like I wake you up. I....I sucked his dick. He woke up when it started getting hard. And once it got completely hard, I climbed on top of him and rode him."

"With a condom?"

"No, without."

"So it ended the way it often ends with us too."

"Yes. I am sorry."

"You swallowed?"

"Yes."

"So you had been sucking his dick all along?"

"No! I swear that was the first time."

"And if you didn't fuck him again, presumably the last time?"

"............"

"Well?"

"Technically, I did it again. But not all the way. He didn't finish. I was.....oh god, this is so embarrassing."

"That last time in the morning?"

"No. The third night."

"So you lied about not fucking on the third night too?"

"No. We didn't actually fuck. We were at my place. This was a couple of days later. On a friday night. You had again cancelled your trip to visit me because of work. I was pissed."

"And that makes it okay?"

"No it doesn't."

"Had you decided to leave me? if you yourself said that you didn't give head earlier because it felt really unfaithful. And by now you were doing it. Clearly, you had moved to another level. You must have decided to leave me."

"Not entirely. But I was seriously considering it."

"So what happened that night?"

"We had that fight. I spoke to him for a while on the phone. He was free that night. So he came over. We talked for a bit. Then we moved to the bedroom. He stripped me naked and went down on me. For the first time, I let him."

"Did he make you cum?

"Yes, then I went down on him."

"But didn't finish."

"No."

"Why?"

".........."

"Why???"

"I heard a car pull up. On a hunch I went to the window. It was an airport shuttle. And......"

"What?"

"I am so sorry Pat."

"This was THAT weekend when we had a big fight because I wasn't coming. So I felt guilty and cancelled everything and flew down?"

"Yes."

"You were sucking his dick in our bed when I reached?"

"I am so sorry."

"Oh my god!"

"..........."

"I remember that night now. I walked in. You were just in a bathrobe. And you said you had a hunch that I would come anyway, so were waiting for me. And then before I could take off my shoes or jacket, you dragged me to the bedroom. And we had sex........Shit! He was in the apartment?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"He was hiding in the coat closet near the front door."

"Which is why you dragged me to the bedroom right away. And here I was thinking my wife really was horny from being away from me for so long. I had no idea she was horny because her lover had just gone down on her."

"I am so sorry."

"So he escaped while we were having sex?"

"Yes."

"This is unbelievable! I feel so....yuck.....you were sucking his dick....and you kissed me with that mouth?"

"But don't you see, Pat? That surprise visit you made. That weekend we spent together. And talked. And worked things out. That made me realize you were the one for me. He could never give me the pleasure you could. That's why it ended."

"I....I really need to not talk to you right now."

"Please Pat, hear me out. I am sorry. I really love...."

CLICK

--------------------

I only saw my wife after that at the divorce proceedings. Well, ex-wife.

I heard from friends later that she lived with the guy she had cheated on me with for a few months. Then he left her for another woman. That drove her into depression. She lost her job, and the last I heard, was living with her parents again and undergoing therapy.

I never remarried.