Wife's Creampie for Dearhusband

Story Info
This time, he came to our home and I got a "fresh one."
1k words
4.07
133k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow . . . it finally happened. We had planned it for a couple of weeks and, boy, did it pay off. The wife had talked to her "man on the side" and asked him if he would be willing to come to the house. He was very hesitant but you could tell that he was entertaining the idea. I mean, who wouldn't, she looks like a model with huge tits and an awesome ass. She's blond and has a personality that screams SEX.

This all came together yesterday. I was at home and she had previously told him that I was out of town on business and would be getting home late. We wasn't real sure if he would go through with it because he had other plans and was hoping to get back in time to come over. As we were waiting, he called her on her cell. My excitement grew as she was on the phone with him. I heard her say, "yeah, he's not supposed to be home till around 10:00". She laughed and talked with him on the phone for a few minutes and then told me that he was coming over.

About an hour later, he called her again and she gave him directions on how to get to our house. As soon as she repeated where he was, I rushed upstairs and waited. After I got upstairs, I peeked out of the window and saw him pull into the driveway. He got out and I ducked behind the window with my heart beating about a mile a minute.

I heard my wife open the door for him and they went into the bedroom. I could hear them talking but couldn't make out what they were saying. I heard her laughing and him talking about being nervous. He just thought he was nervous, imagine how I felt, upstairs, trying to be quiet, anticipating what was coming.

It wasn't long when the giggling turned into moans. I could make out him telling her how hot she was but there was still a lot of conversation that I couldn't understand.

I laid in the floor and listened as best I could and before I knew it, I heard him moaning and could imagine that she was sucking him. I was so worked up that I felt my blood pressure rising along with my hard on.

About thirty minutes into the waiting, I heard my wife screaming out in a climax. I thought I would shoot right then. After she "obviously" came, I heard skin slapping together and could tell he was giving it to her good. A few minutes later, I heard her laughing again and heard more conversation that I couldn't make out.

As I was waiting upstairs, cock in hand, I heard them talking closer than they were. It had been about forty five minutes since he had arrived. I heard the front door close and I peeked out again to see him hurriedly getting in his car (if he only knew). I watched him back out of the driveway and rush away, obviously trying to get out of there before this "hot blond's husband" got back home.

I ran down stairs like it was Christmas and saw my wife standing in the doorway of our bedroom completely nude. She looked at me with fear and questioned if he had left the driveway yet. I told her that I watched him pull away and rushed to her.

I laid her down on the bed and took off what clothes I still had on. Her body was still hot from the fucking she had just received. I could smell the sex in the room and the odor coming from her pussy was overwhelming. I tried to dive straight into eating her but she made me go slow.

She pointed at her neck and told me "to smell" I crawled up on her and relished in the odor he left on her body. I could taste his sweat that he had left behind all over her. I was shaking uncontrollably and could not get close enough to her. She laughed at how much I was shaking and started to tell me how much she loved fucking him.

She finally told me that she could feel his cum starting to leak and told me to "go ahead". I immediately dropped down and dove in. I started eating her out and his cum started flowing into my mouth. I have tasted my own but this was AWESOME. The more I ate her out, the more concentrated the taste became. She was asking me the whole time if I could taste him and all I could do was moan and keep on eating.

I ate all the cum that I could get out of her and then told her that I had to get inside of her. She got her toy out and pressed it to her clit as I entered her. She began to cum almost immediately and I had to pull out in fear of cumming too soon. She demanded that I get one of her dildos out if I couldn't last so I did.

I pushed a dildo inside of her and she rode it to a climax like I've never seen her have. After she came, I got back on top of her and started again. I almost couldn't move, I was so excited. I was shaking and fucking her like I never have as she was telling me how good he felt and how much she enjoyed fucking him. It only took me a couple of minutes and I came all over her stomach.

We both laid there exhausted and completely satisfied. We ended up having two more quickies before we went to sleep. I think I woke up 4 or 5 time during the night with a hard on.

This morning when I woke up she told me that she was too sore to do it again so I jacked off thinking about everything that happened. I can't wait till next time . . .