Wife's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,848 Followers

Bruce turned around and Walt saw this mans cock for the very first time and couldn't help notice how large he was. Bruce's cock was poking straight out and looked massively big and not only was he long but very thick as well.

Bruce pointed at the dresser and said. "Just put that over there and we'll take it from there." Walt placed the tray on the dresser and glanced at the couple as they returned to kissing and completely ignoring him. Bruce was squeezing Angie's ass with his big hands as they remained locked in a passionate kiss.

Bruce's cock pointed straight into Angie's tummy on an upward angle and she seemed to be rotating her hips causing his large cock to move around above her belly button. Walt watched as Angie took hold of the cock making Bruce groan as he whispered and said. "Wait until you feel it inside you."

Bruce turned and saw that Walt was still standing in the room and chuckled as he said. "You can leave now. We're not putting on a sex show here."

Walt hesitated a few seconds until Bruce let go of Angie and walked over and put his arm around Walt guiding him to the bedroom door and out into the hallway and turned and pulled Walt around to face him and said. "Listen. You seem concerned about your sister tonight. Don't worry about her because I'll be really gentle with her. Now go and get some sleep."

Walt stood in the hallway watching the big man turn and shut the door but not before Walt got a glimpse of Bruce's massive cock.

Walt stood there thinking how he shouldn't have come up with this silly idea in the first place and maybe he could have paid a hooker to have sex with this man. Why did he have to do this to Angie and himself?

Walt walked into the living room and sat on the chair and grabbed the drink he had put on the table but never finished and finished the contents before laying his head back wondering what Angie might be doing at that very moment and fell asleep.

Walt heard a noise and opened his eyes only to see Bruce sitting on the sofa in front of him with a drink in his hand and smoking a cigarette. Walt lifted his head and looked toward the big guy with his eyes a little fuzzy from being asleep.

Walt sat up straight and saw the man was naked and his cock lay limp between his legs but still very large. Bruce said in a low but deep voice and said. "I didn't mean to wake you up. I only came out here to have a drink and a smoke and a little fresh air. The bedroom got really hot."

Walt looked around than said. "Where's my sister?"

Bruce replied. "Angie is in the bathroom freshening up. She got all sticky and sweaty from the workout we had."

Walt's body went weak again as he watched Bruce smoking his cigarette than looked at his watch and noticed it was three in the morning which meant they were in the bedroom for almost four hours. Walt asked. "Is Angie all right?"

Bruce leaned forward as he blew the smoke out of his longs and gave a slight chuckle as he shook his head up and down and said. "Angie's just fine, maybe a little stretched and sore but she'll be fine."

Walt put his head back on the chair and closed his eyes as Bruce put his cigarette out and turned off the lamp.

A few minutes later, Angie walked out of the bedroom with a blanket wrapped around herself and sat on the sofa next to Bruce. The room was dark except the light from the moon shining into the front window.

Walt kept his eyes closed except to slightly glance at the couple as they sat on the sofa just a few feet in front of them. Walt could see Bruce put his arm around Angie and heard the sounds of kissing taking place but could hardly make out their faces.

Walt sat perfectly still in the chair and pretended to be asleep as he listened to them whispering as Bruce said. "He's asleep. Climb on top of me."

Angie replied. "No. He might wake up. Why don't we go back to bed?"

Bruce said. "Come on. Sugar. I want you to ride me right here on the sofa."

Walt could hear his wife giggle as Bruce tried to pull her on top of him until he finally succeeded in pulling her on his lap as Angie giggled than her giggles were soon replaced by kissing sounds.

Walt had his eyes open enough to see what was going on and saw that Angie was holding the blanket around her body keeping herself covered as she sat on Bruce's lap.

Angie was sitting with her face toward Bruce and the movements Walt could see with the blanket looked as if she was playing with his cock as they continued to kiss.

Walt could see his wife as she continued to move her body around on Bruce's lap until he could hear them whispering again. Angie said. "Don't make any noise. Be very still and help me put it in."

Bruce replied. "Sugar. Raise your ass a little higher That's it . . . Slid down."

Angie replied. "Oh God . . . Slow . . . Don't wake him . . . Take it easy . . . That's it . . . Yeah . . . Oh Yeah . . . Good . . . "

Walt watched as Angie began to move herself around on top of Bruce but all he could see was the blanket and what looked like his wife impaled on Bruce's huge black cock. Walt had to admit he was turned on watching his wife mount this black man across from him on the sofa and continued to watch and listen.

Angie was whispering again as she said. "Oh yeah . . . That's it . . . give it to me . . . Don't wake him up . . . That's it . . . "

Walt could hear the kissing again as he watched the blanket slid down off Angie's shoulders but she quickly pulled it back up trying to keep herself concealed.

Walt saw that Angie had wrapped her arms around Bruce's neck and it looked like his hands were placed on her ass guiding her around on top of his lap.

Walt could hear Bruce whispering this time as he said. "Uh Baby . . . So tight . . . Pussy . . . That's it . . . That's it . . . Come on . . . Squeeze it . . . Yeah . . . I can feel it . . . "

The blanket started to slip down again but they were moving more rapidly and didn't seem to care as the blanket fell on the floor below Bruce's feet.

Walt could see the big cock sliding inside Angie's pussy as she rotated her hips and Bruce controlled her up and down movements with his hands.

They were kissing again and Walt could hear the combination of both Angie's wet pussy making wet sounds and their kissing and started to play with his own hard cock through his pants.

Bruce had raised Angie higher as he sucked on her tits and arched his hips up higher to keep her body far enough in the air to suck and bit her nipples.

Bruce was beginning to put more effort into his fucking as he held onto Angie's hips and bounced her body on his cock much faster. This was causing her large full tits to bounce with each forceful thrust he made inside Angie's pussy.

Bruce finally let out a groan as he began to shoot his load of seed deep inside Angie's pussy as she too reached her orgasm and tried as much as possible not to make much noise but they could still be heard around the house.

Angie sat her ass down on Bruce's lap while his cock finished squirting the last of his cum inside her belly. The only sounds were of them trying to catch their breath than a few little kisses that Angie was giving Bruce as they sat still in front of Walt.

Walt was still trying to pretend he was asleep as he saw Angie as she stood up and as she did her pussy made a loud sound from the mixture of air and Bruce's cum inside her pussy. Walt could see it but he bet there was cum dripping down her legs at that very moment. The light was very dim but they just starred at each other for a moment when Walt finally said. "Honey. I love you very much and don't want to lose you."

Angie just stood there looking into her husband's eyes for a moment than started to walk past him than turned and said. "There's extra blankets in the closet if you get cold."

Walt quickly replied before she disappeared into the bedroom. "Honey. I didn't mean to get you into this and I really do love you."

Angie looked at her husband and said. "Walt. We'll talk about this in the morning. Go to bed now and get some sleep."

Walt turned and entered the guests' bedroom and as he laid down on the bed he stroked his cock until he made himself cum as he thought about his wife screwing a black man. Walt got turned on but could never tell Angie the truth about it because if she didn't plan to kill him now than just the mention of telling her his true feelings would surely get him killed.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,848 Followers
12