Wife's Day in Her Office Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife recounts her passionate day to her husband.
3k words
4.02
46.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdmd2626
jdmd2626
120 Followers

Ok, to those that leave comments, I am neither a wimp nor am I into cuckolding, however you spell it. My wife is my best friend and lover and we simply have an open marriage, really, just for her. There is not another woman on this earth that I'd rather be with. We are both equal in careers. She enjoys being sexual with other men, very selectively and, unfortunate for me, not all that often. When she is in the throes of passion, be it me or with another, there is not a more beautiful erotic sight.

For those that hate reading about women being with other men while their spouse is present, why do you read such stories? Very confusing. So, if you're not into this, stop and click back and please move on. For those with encouraging comments and corrective criticisms, thanks as I'm learning. I enjoy writing "some" of the wild times we have had and it gives me even more pleasure knowing one other person enjoyed reading about us, as I enjoy reading about others.

So this is the second part of three of my Wife's day at the office. We don't get a chance to write often so it may be a while till we write the third and last.

*

My wife was a few minutes late picking me up as she is from time to time. I got into the car as usual, put my briefcase on the floor behind her seat and leaned over to give Margaret a kiss. The kiss was very different than the usual hello kiss we exchange every afternoon. Her lips were extremely soft, wet and her mouth opened very sensuously. It was a kiss that reminded me of when we are in the throes of making passionate love, not fucking. My cock stiffened and as I pulled away, I gazed into her eyes. They were very glassy. I've seen them many times like this before. A very satisfied, glazed look.

I settled back as Margaret pulled out of the parking space in front of my office and looked over at her. She wore a very slight smile along with a very mellow, washed out, but very relaxed look upon her. I smiled and said, "You look extremely happy and relaxed!" She responded with a bigger smile and just stared straight ahead and said, "Oh, do I?"

Her neck and chest were very flushed. I continued looking down, noticing her nipples that were larger and harder than normal showing through her sheer yellow dress. My cock stiffened more. My eyes continued over her flat stomach and down to her legs and that's when my heart skipped more than one beat. There in front of me was my wife's left inner thigh absolutely coated with a glaze that I recognized immediately.

I leaned over and put my right hand on her right thigh. I then reached over and lightly traced my fingers from her left knee up her inner thigh feeling the dried mixture of what would eventually be announced to be hers and another's combination of cum. She looked down and then at me and smiled. I said "You've been very bad today, haven't you?" She looked over and said, "Maybe!" She let my fingers linger, tracing up and down her thigh from smooth skin to the dried mixture of Margaret's and someone's sexual fluids. It was an unbelievable amount and I traced my fingers higher under the hem of her short, tight, yellow flowered dress until my fingers touched the drenched crotch of her thong.

Margaret let out a moan and a shiver. Her pussy felt so inflamed and swollen under the thin crotch, stretching so tightly over her. I pressed my fingers into the crevice between the most beautiful pussy lips, feeling the hardness of her clit and the juices that flowed from the inner depths of my wife. She spread her legs slightly as I massaged her through her thong until she reached and pulled my hand away. Margaret said in a very low but forceful voice, "Please stop, I can barely drive as it is, we'll talk when we get home." I brought my fingers to her mouth and watched her take them in between her lips and watched as her tongue traced its way around my fingers. I kissed her on her right cheek, straightened the hem of her dress and sat back for what would be a long, agonizing ride home.

We pulled into our driveway and parked. I watched my wife slink out of the driver's side. We both left our briefcases in the back of the Explorer and I waited for her to come around the side of the truck. She took my hand and I walked up our front steps, slightly behind her, able to smell the sex that was surrounding her and see the dried mixture of juices up close. I unlocked the front door and opened it for her. As Margaret entered the house, she gently took my hand and we headed, with me following, down the long hallway to our bedroom. We walked through the door and I led her to the bed where I sat down and pulled her to me. Once between my legs, fully clothed, I reached with both hands and put them on both sides of her head and pulled her lips down to mine. As we kissed, my right hand slowly dropped, moving over her breast to her right hip, pulling her body closer. As our bodies touched my right hand moved behind her and up her back until I reached the top and slowly pulled the zipper to her dress down to the arc of her lower back.

Margaret broke our kiss and moved her hands to my tie and very slowly and seductively lowered the knot slightly and untied my tie. Once she had it untied, she opened the top button of my shirt and slowly pulled my tie out from my shirt collar dropping it to the floor. Margaret then undid the rest of my buttons and pushed the shirt off my shoulders and pulled my arm out of each sleeve until my shirt joined my tie. She took my hands and pulled me up from the bed. Her hands caressed my chest as they dropped to my belt. It was excruciating to watch her undo my buckle so slowly and then watch as she pulled it from the loops of my pants. It too joined my shirt and tie and she undid my slacks, pushed them down over my hips until they were around my ankles. It was then that she sunk to her knees, kissing her way down my chest until she was kissing me right above the waist band of my boxers.

With her hands on my thighs, Margaret traced her mouth over my hardened cock, teasing me until finally her hands moved up and pulled me free of my boxers. My cock sprang out and within a second my cock was deep into my beautiful wife's throat.

After a minute of holding my cock in her throat and running her tongue around my hardness, I pulled her up and again brought her lips to mine. I pulled her dress down off her shoulders and peeled it down to wear it draped around her flaring hips. My wife was standing there wearing her black lace shelf bra, which was holding the bottom of both her breasts like two hands. Margaret's bare nipples were literally swollen. Her areolas were puffed like I'd never seen them and her nipples her longer and harder than I'd ever seen. My left hand was on her hip and my right hand moved up to caress her breast being held by the black shelf. I knew then that someone else had seen my wife in the lingerie that I bought for her. This made my cock even harder. My hand closed around her left breast clutching her tightly, squeezing tighter so her areola and nipple protruded even more. I squeezed even harder which I know she loves and lowered my lips to her breast. I gently circled her nipple with my tongue until I could feel her breathing quicken. It was then that I opened my mouth, covering her nipple as I slowly bit the base of her nipple lightly. I increased the pressure with my teeth and once I knew she could feel the pleasure and pain of my bite, I slowly dragged my teeth up her nipple. As I did Margaret let out a moan I rarely hear, only when she is having the hardest orgasm. She had just cum from only having her nipple bit.

I pushed her slightly away and peeled the rest of her tight dress down over her hips until it fell to the floor. I helped her step out of it and there before me was my beautiful wife, standing with a black shelf bra that held her breasts so delicately and the matching black thong that I thought only I had seen. My right hand reached and cupped her mound, pressing tightly into her body. The look in Margaret's eyes was incredible. The lust she was feeling must have been stronger than I've ever witnessed. I moved the crotch of her thong to the side and that was the first time to see her swollen, inflamed pussy. Her lips were larger than ever, so swollen and open. Her clit was fire red, sticking out from her folds. I ran the tip of my finger up along her opening and could not believe how wet and open the entrance to her body was. I had to have her.

I pulled her onto the bed and laid her on her back, with me positioned on top, between her legs so that my eyes were inches from my wife's most private areas. I looked up and as I hooked my fingers in the sides of her tiny thong, and she lifted her ass from the bed to assist me in removing her thong, I said, "I want to hear everything, every little detail and I want to know got you in this condition."

As I peeled her black, drenched, cum covered thong off her supple body, she began talking.

Margaret asked if I remembered the night a few years back when she stayed at the Hilton, which was right up the street from her offices, after a work function. I did as it was the last time that she had to stay overnight for work. She explained that an associate had been given a going away party, which I remembered. She went on and told me that, after the party, she and Paul, her associate, did go back to her hotel room together to have a glass of wine before calling it a night. Now it all made sense.

When my wife got home the next day from that function, and we were making love, I kiddingly asked if she had any unexpected visitors in her hotel room the night before. When she replied maybe, I told her to tell me all about it and what she recounted was one of the hottest, what I thought was made up, sex fantasies that obviously now, was not made up.

It was at that time that my mouth covered her pussy.

I sucked on my wife's opening and down to her ass and then up to suck her hardened clit into my mouth. Once I wrapped my lips around her clit and started flicking my tongue over the tip, she raised her ass off the bed, pushing her pussy hard against my mouth. It was then I stopped.

I looked up at her and said, "So everything you told me that night about the guy with the huge cock who fucked you all night was true?" She responded with, "You never asked me if it was true or not!" She was right. I hadn't.

My wife continued, "Well, Paul is back at corporate for a few days this week and he came up to my office to say hi as we hadn't seen each other in years." I asked if she knew he was coming east and she said, "Maybe" which included a little smile. "Keep going" I demanded as my mouth fell to her pussy, licking and sucking my wife's sweet opening.

My wife continued. This is what I remember she said......

"Paul came into my office and I got up to say hello and to give him a hug. I knew he was coming and there was a lot of built up anticipation. He's really tall and big and when I put my arms around him he pulled me up and we kissed but the kiss didn't stop. Our lips were locked together it seemed. My thoughts were racing back to the night at the Hilton. He put me down and guided me back to my chair where I sat with him standing so close in front of me. He was right in front of me and could see his cock getting hard under his pants. I couldn't help myself. I remember so well how wonderful his cock was. I opened his pants and pushed them down and his cock seemed even bigger than I remembered. I touched him and my hand couldn't reach around him he's that thick. I stroked him and it's unreal how long he is. I took him in my mouth and he pulled my head towards him, making me take him deep in my throat."

At that point I had concentrated my licking on her clit and I pushed a finger inside her already open, gaping hole, curling my finger so I could rub her G spot at the same time. Margaret stopped talking and as I licked faster and rubbed her harder her hips rose off the bed. I looked up and I saw her stomach going into spasms. Her thighs started shaking uncontrollably and her nectar started seeping out over my finger and hand. That's when I locked my mouth over her clit and put another finger inside, which sent her way over the edge. Her hips bucked as her hands clutched my head forcing my mouth even harder against her. She did not stop bucking and shaking until I forced my head away from her, which seemed like forever. My mouth went back to her opening as I sucked as much of my wife's juices out of her. With that I moved up her body and slid my hard cock into her.

My mouth covered hers as we shared her sweet taste. She felt so tight, which I knew was from the massive orgasm she just had and as I hammered my cock into her, she slowly opened wider than I had ever felt her. As I steadily stroked in and out of her I told her to keep talking.

She told me that she had taken Paul's pants and shirt and tie off and they moved to another chair where he sat down. She said his cock stood straight up and was as thick as her forearm and just as long. She went on about how he unzipped the very dress I just unzipped and pulled her dress down to her waist as she straddled him. She told me how Paul had lowered her onto his huge cock and that she had never felt so filled in her life. She told me how she had a huge orgasm as soon as he entered her. She told me that once she knew he was all the way in that she couldn't move and her body was shaking uncontrollably. He grabbed her hips and started raising her up the length of his long thick cock only to slam her down onto him, ramming his huge cock into her tight pussy. She went on saying as he continued fucking her like this, she had no idea how many times she came or if she ever stopped cumming.

Margaret went on how Paul picked her up and sat her on the shelf of her window. She wrapped her legs around his waist, held onto his neck as he positioned his cock at her entrance and slammed the entire length of his cock into her. This is when she said her pussy erupted. She could feel her cream oozing out of her and down into the crack of her ass. She could hear the sounds of her fluids spraying out around the sides of his cock with every one of his thrusts. She said she never stopped cumming and was begging Paul to keep fucking her, which he did. My wife told me that when Paul was getting close, he pulled her body to his and locked his mouth over hers. All she could do was hold her mouth open because he was slamming in and out of her so fast and hard that she literally was losing her mind. In one last hard thrust she told me Paul had grabbed both her shoulders from behind and slammed her down onto him and she could literally feel his balls against her pussy, he was that deep. She told me she felt his thick cock grow even thicker and as he came, it felt as if he was squirting huge bursts of cum.

Margaret told me that when he finally pulled out of her, she could see his cock completely covered with her thick cream and his thighs looked like he had showered in her fluids. When he pulled her from her window ledge she said her wide stretched, open pussy just emptied so much of his cum and her juices that they ran down each of her legs.

With that I buried my cock into her and shot what was one of the largest loads I've shot in years.

Margaret and I laid there, me catching my breath, still inside and still on top of her.

She quietly whispered in my ear, "Paul is staying at the Hilton for the next two nights."

jdmd2626
jdmd2626
120 Followers