Wife's First Black Cock

Story Info
Hot wife lives out a fantasy.
3.6k words
4.26
710.2k
121
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluerobot
bluerobot
32 Followers

This is the story of how my wife was fucked by a black guy for the first time.

Let me start by telling you a little bit about us. My wife, Jane, and I have been married for 19 years. We are both 37 years old. We married while we were still in college after Jane got pregnant with our daughter, Susie.

Jane was, and still is, one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. At 37, she has the figure of a woman 10 years younger. In fact, several of my buddies have commented that they wish their wives had kept their looks the way mine had. She's got natural 36D breast that don't sag a bit, a flat tummy, and a perfectly round and tight ass. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world every time I look at her.

Our daughter Susie is 18 and just graduated high school. She inherited her mother's looks and has never had trouble finding a date among the boys in town. Susie has a wild streak and tends to spend her time running with the wrong crowd. Her mother and I have never approved of Susie's choice in friends. More on some of them later.

Jane and I had what many would consider the perfect marriage. We are both still very much in love. She is my best friend and my lover. We had everything that anyone could ever desire: a huge house with a pool, nice cars, vacations, the works.

Still...anyone who has been married that long will tell you that things eventually get stale in the relationship. This was starting to hold true for Jane and I. We are both open sexually. Fantasies and role-playing have always been part of our sex life together. We had often talked about swinging with another couple, but this fantasy has never become a reality. Before we got together, Jane had only had one other lover and she would sometimes mention in bed what a turn-on it would be for her to take another man. For the longest time though, this was all nothing more than pillow talk.

Now that the background is set, let me tell you about the events that led up to my wife taking her first black man.

As I mentioned before, our daughter had just graduated from high school. It was mid-June and Susie was going to spend the weekend visiting the campus of our state university, which is several hours away by car. She was to leave Friday afternoon with a group of classmates and a few parents.

This presented Jane and I with a unique opportunity, a weekend alone. I was planning to cook a romantic dinner for my wife the next evening, open a bottle of wine, and make love all night. As you will find out, things did not happen exactly that way.

I was in the garage when Susie's ride pulled in the driveway.

My daughter bounded out of the house when the car arrived.

"Have a great weekend Dad," she said.

"Be careful honey," I replied.

"By the way, I told my friend Jessica that her and her boyfriend could come over and use the pool tomorrow. I hope that's OK," Susie continued.

With that, she was off.

I didn't even get a chance to respond to her last statement. Obviously, I didn't want any of my daughter's friends hanging around my pool when I was trying to set up a romantic night at home. However, Jane and I had always allowed Susie's friends to use our pool. Maybe we were too permissive in that sense, but the kids were generally very polite and didn't over-stay their welcome.

However the friend that Susie mentioned, Jessica, is nothing but trouble. After meeting Jessica, Susie started to have problems in school...poor grades, staying out late, drinking, that sort of thing.

I even suspect that Jessica has taken my daughter to The Zebra, a club in our town known for having a very rough, and very black, clientele.

I wasn't pleased that Jessica and some strange boy would be at my house the next day. I decided to honor my daughter's invitation to them, but that they would have to be gone by early evening so their presence wouldn't ruin the sexy mood I was trying to create for my wife.

Skip ahead to Saturday...

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day. My plan for the day was to send Jane to the spa that afternoon, while I shopped and made arrangements for our evening together. We were both out of the house by noon.

My errands would only take an hour or two and Jane was due to be at the spa until 6pm, so I would have plenty of time to get everything ready.

By the time I had finished my shopping, it was about 2pm.

As I pulled into my driveway, I noticed two cars parked. One was my wife's, and the other was a strange car I'd never seen before. That's probably Jessica's car, I thought.

I walked into the house and made my way to the kitchen. My wife was at the counter, in a bikini, making a pitcher of rum cocktails.

"What happened to the spa?" I asked.

"Oh they were over booked as usual, so I re-scheduled for next week," she replied. "Besides, it's so nice today I thought I'd just enjoy the pool." She was slightly slurring her words and it was obvious to me that she was drunk.

"Is that Jessica's car outside?"

"Yes, her and Leon are out by the pool. We've been having a few drinks together. You know...Jessica doesn't seem like such a bad girl after all. We might have been wrong about her." Jane declared.

I looked through the window to my pool and saw Jessica and her boyfriend lounging around, sipping drinks.

Jessica is a very hot young lady by anyone's standards. She stands about 5'8" tall with long red hair, great C cup boobs, and legs that could wrap around a guy twice. Even if she was trouble, she was still a sight to behold.

The guy she was with, Leon, was a tall black guy with shoulder length dreadlocks. He also has many tattoos on his arms and struck me as kind of a 'gangster' type.

"What do you think of the boyfriend?" I asked my wife.

"He's nice honey. Don't be so quick to judge..."

"I wasn't judging. I just what to know what he's about if he's going to be in my pool," I replied.

"Well, he is very flirty..." Jane said.

"What does that mean?" I demanded.

"When the three of us were swimming around, his hand grazed my ass several times. I think he did it on purpose. Also...when Jessica was inside, he kept staring at my tits," Jane explained.

That thought did make me a little angry. But touching her ass could have been an accident, and I couldn't very well get pissed about him looking at Jane. She was hot...any man would stare at her!

I decided to go with the flow and went upstairs to change into my swim trunks.

When I got down to the pool, Jane, Jessica, and Leon were already into the fresh pitcher of drinks. I grabbed a drink for myself, said hello to Jessica, and introduced myself to Leon.

"This is a great pool you got here man," Leon said.

"Thanks."

With small talk out of the way, we all proceeded to spend the afternoon relaxing in the sun. After we finished one batch of drinks, Jane would immediately head inside to fix another.

Each time she walked into the house, I noticed Leon watching her swaying hips. I knew then that this guy was seriously hot for my wife.

Before too long we were all pretty well drunk. I knew that my dinner plan was a bust. Oh well...Jane seemed to be having a fun time with the young people, and truthfully I was having a great time also.

At one point, I went inside with Jane while she was preparing a fresh round of drinks.

"I think Leon has the hots for you baby," I teased her.

"You're right...he touched my ass and boobs when we were swimming again. It couldn't have been an accident this time," she smiled as she spoke.

"Do you think he's cute?" I was curious now.

"Yes." She said. "He's really sexy in a bad-boy kind of way. When he touched me...it made me feel really hot inside. It was a real turn-on to do something naughty."

Instantly, I thought back to our pillow talk about her having another man. By the look in her eyes, Jane was thinking about it too.

"If you want to flirt with him a little, then you have my permission." I said.

"We'll see baby." Jane replied.

Of course, when we made our way back down to the pool, Jane was flirting like crazy with Leon. Especially now that she had my OK. She kept bending over so he could see her cleavage, touching him, and practically letting him paw her ass checks.

Jessica noticed that my wife was paying more attention to her man, and it didn't make her happy at all. She started to drink very heavily. We were all drunk, but Jessica was completely wasted in no time.

In fact, by the time the sun set...Jessica was passed out in a lounge chair by the pool.

Leon was now free to devote his full charms to my wife. It was a thrill for me to see my wife acting like a slut in front of another man. I had a huge erection watching them.

All the alcohol was running through me so I went inside to relieve myself.

When I returned to the pool area, Jane and Leon were standing up in the shallow end, kissing deep and passionately. Until that moment, I didn't really think Jane would go any further that flirting with Leon.

Her bikini top was undone and Leon had his hands covering her full breasts. He broke their kiss and leaned down to suck her nipples. While he did this, Jane opened her eyes and noticed that I was watching them. She had a very confused look on her face.

"It's OK" I silently mouthed to her, letting her know she had my permission to continue making out with this guy.

After all these years, she was finally going to have another man. A black man, at that.

Jane whispered something in Leon's ear. I couldn't hear what she said, but I think she was encouraging him to continue.

Our fantasy was finally going to come true...sort of. I wished there had been another woman available for me...but Jessica was still out cold. At least Jane would have a new lover tonight.

I took a seat in a deck chair not five feet from them so I could have a better view.

"Damn your wife is too hot!" Leon exclaimed. "You don't mind her with another dude?"

"If it's what Jane wants, then it's OK with me. Just be a gentleman...and after tonight, it'll never happen again, got it?"

"That's cool by me," he replied.

His hands were all over Jane's body. Her bikini top was completely off now, her boobs fully exposed. Leon lowered one hand to Jane's crotch and started to stroke her clit through her bikini bottoms.

"Oh God that feels soooo good," she moaned.

I could tell that Jane was getting very excited. It must have been a real thrill for her to make out with this young black guy, a stranger, while his girlfriend was passed out a few feet away!

Even though they were both half underwater, I could tell Leon had a massive erection from the size of the tent in his shorts. Jane was grinding her pussy against his hard cock as they kissed.

Jane looked right into Leon's eyes and said, "Let's go inside and get more comfortable."

She got out of the pool and started walking into the house, toward our bedroom. Leon and I were both right behind her.

Truthfully, I was having mixed feelings about this. I was about to let my wife live out one of her fantasies. I wanted her to experience this. However, I still wasn't sure about this guy. He was a virtual stranger and young enough to be her son.

On the way to the bedroom, I stopped to make another drink for myself. If this was going to happen, I wanted to have a good buzz. Leon wasn't wasting any time...he followed Jane to the bedroom.

By the time I got to the bedroom, Jane was already spread eagle on the bed. She was nude now and Leon was between her legs, eating her pussy. I stood in the doorway and watched.

"Ohhh Ahhhh" was the only thing I heard from her.

After a few minutes Jane tensed up and I could tell that she came. She has a very sensitive clit and it never takes her long to come when I go down on her.

"You like that baby?" Leon asked as he moved beside her on the bed.

"Uh huh," she said, recovering from her intense orgasm.

Leon still had his trunks on as he lay on his back. Jane got onto her hands and knees, grabbed hold of his shorts, and quickly pulled them off.

They were both fully nude now.

Leon's dick was still rock hard. Jane gasped in apprehension when she first saw it up close. I think she was worried about him hurting her...his cock was that big.

"Don't worry baby...it'll fit, you'll see," he tried to reassure her.

"Do you want me to suck you, Leon?" Jane asked him.

"No baby, I'm ready to go now. I want to fuck you."

"Oh yes Leon. I want you inside me," Jane said. "Do you have a condom?"

"No. Never use them."

Shit, I thought. This isn't something we had planned for so we didn't have any rubbers around the house. Jane doesn't use birth control and I've had a vasectomy.

I was very uncomfortable with the situation now, but decided to wait and see what Jane would do.

What I heard then stunned me.

"It's OK. I don't think I'm fertile now anyway. Go ahead and ride me bareback Leon."

Jane then rolled over onto her back and spread her legs as wide as they would go, offering her pussy to Leon. Offering her womb to him.

He climbed atop her and placed his uncut cock head right on the lips of her pussy. After rubbing himself against her for a moment, he slowly started to slide into my wife.

Her eyes were shut tight in pain. She has never taken a man that large before, even me. She looked like she was about to pass out and he only had half of his prick inside her.

"Please stop...it hurts," she begged.

"Just relax baby, just relax," He told her, ignoring her pleas.

After a few minutes of slowly working himself into her, Leon was finally balls deep in Jane. That's when he really started to fuck her.

Pulling almost all the way out, he would slam his cock back into her forcefully with each stroke.

I could see his ass grinding up and down as he balled my wife. Her legs were hooked around his thighs as she just tried to hold on and enjoy this new cock.

They were both grunting, a combined chorus of "Ahhhs" and "Ohhs" filled the room.

Leon was working up to a fever pitch. He was stroking faster and faster into Jane. I didn't think he would be able to last much longer.

I was right.

After about 10 minutes of vigorous fucking, both of them covered in sweat, Leon began to tense up ready to bust his nut.

I was still thinking that Jane wasn't on birth control. Would she ask him to pull out? Or would she take his virile seed into her womb?

My questions were answered when Leon pushed his dick all the way inside her and called out, "Ahhh Here it comes bitch!"

"No please not inside me..." Jane said too late.

Leon was shaking on top of Jane as his balls were squirting their baby making semen deep into my wife. He was so deep into her that his cum must have been shooting right onto her cervix and maybe even directly into her womb.

Jane held tight to Leon as he finished pumping his juice into her. Even though the thought of getting pregnant by Leon must have terrified her, I could tell by the glazed look in her eyes that she had another orgasm as he was filling her with semen.

The lovers slowed and eventually fell into a heap on the bed. Leon pulled his now soft cock out of my wife. His cum started leaking out right away, he must have pumped a quart into her!

Leon got up from the bed and went to make another drink.

After he left, Jane and I talked briefly about what just happened.

"How do you feel Jane?"

"I'm sore down there but it was worth it...Thanks so much for letting me do this honey. I love you so much!" Jane told me.

"I love you too Jane. But what about birth control? You didn't make him wear a rubber."

"I know. I just wanted to go all the way with him, no condom, skin to skin."

"But what if you get pregnant or get an STD from Leon?"

"It'll be OK honey...let's not worry about that now, Leon will be back soon."

At almost that exact moment, Leon did come back into the room.

"Leon, will you spend the night with me? I hope you can do me again before we're done," Jane asked him.

"Sure...I could fuck you a few more times tonight baby!"

With that...they began their lovers dance again.

I left the room. I was happy that Jane was finally living out her fantasy, but I didn't particularly want to watch.

I went back to the pool deck, where I noticed that Jessica was just waking up.

"Hi Mr. Smith," she said.

"Hi Jessica."

"Where is everyone?" she asked.

I lied. "Jane is asleep and your boyfriend Leon went home." Little did she know that her boyfriend was upstairs planting his baby juice in my wife.

She was visibly upset, thinking that Leon left her passed out. Would she have been less upset if she knew he was balling Jane silly just then?

She started to cry and told me how Leon just keeps her around for sex and treats her like a plaything. She was apparently very unhappy in their relationship.

"What should I do?" she cried.

I tried to comfort her. I told her that if she wasn't happy that she should move on and find someone else. I was trying to be a nice guy.

She hugged me. As we pulled apart, she looked into my face and started kissing me.

This is it, I thought. Now that fantasy Jane and I had was coming true for both of us.

"Oh Mr. Smith you've been so nice to me. I want you to make love to me," she moaned.

We very quickly undressed one another. After the usual round of foreplay, after she was soaking wet and ready for me, I moved on top of her.

"What about a condom?" she asked. "Leon won't ever use one and I'm scared to death of having a baby."

"Don't worry Jess, I've been snipped. You can't get pregnant by me."

That seemed to lessen her fears and I pushed my hard dick into this 19-year-old beauty.

We fucked each other quickly. She was probably afraid my wife might come down and catch us...and I was so worked up from watching Leon inseminate Jane.

After a few short minutes of screwing, I pushed deep into Jessica and blew my load into her body.

I shot so much that I knew she could feel each splash of semen inside her. At that moment, I regretted having the vasectomy...I wanted to mate with this girl fully.

We jumped into the pool to cool off. Jessica seemed embarrassed by what just happened and after kissing me one last time, got dressed and left.

I was exhausted from the day's events. I went back into the house and lay down on the couch, thinking that I'd give Jane and Leon time to finish up.

I was just about to fall asleep when Leon came down stairs, back fully clothed again.

"That was hot dude...thanks for letting me ball your wife," he said on his way out the door.

I went back upstairs and found Jane standing by the bed. A river of Leon's semen was running down the inside of her thigh. It would be a miracle if she didn't get pregnant.

We talked about the evening's sexual adventures. I told her that I fucked Jessica. Jane was happy that I didn't have to spend the night alone while she had fun with Leon.

Our fantasy had come true.

We both agreed that it wouldn't ever happen again. Jane had had her cheap lay and was satisfied.

After showering, we fell asleep together.

Nothing like that night has ever happened again. Jane and I still have an active fantasy life, but one night was enough to satisfy our curiosities. We had each other, and that was enough.

Until one day Jane came home with a new friend...

To be continued...

bluerobot
bluerobot
32 Followers