Wife's First Bukkake

Story Info
Her first is a real splash.
2.9k words
4.14
256.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,467 Followers

A little insight to this story:

This story is a story that just happened two weeks ago. Both of us, Tracy and I, have been talking to another hot, hot woman on the net. Cumbaby is her name. She mentioned that she had shoot a Bukkake video a while backwith 27 guys. This really got the attention of Tracy. It was probably the only thing that she has never done. Sure she has taken one, two, or three cum shots on her face at a time, but never this many. One after another, for the whole night. I, myself, love to fuck her after she has at least one or two good cum shots on her face. It just makes it that much nastier knowing that she has been done by some other guys and is pulling a train.

So here goes:

I was not to crazy about having Tracy do a bukkake. Don't ask me why! I just didn't know. After I finally gave in to Tracy's pleading, I called my buddy Bull about the idea.

Bull has been fucking Tracy for several years now, and because he is clean, he rides her bareback. Another thing about Bull, his cock is the size of me making a fist with my hand and the length of my hand to my elbow. Its got to be about 15 inches long an as wide as my wrist. For Bull to fuck Tracy, at least two other guys have to fuck her first and if possible, cum in her cunt to add some extra lube, before he can fuck her. After his turn, we have to give Tracy a break so that her cunt can tighten up.

Anyways!

Bull said, "that's a great idea and I have a couple of buddies visiting me that could help out. Both have big cocks and my one friend cums like a fountain. Plus I had already told them about Tracy and was just about to give you a call to ask if we could come over in the next couple of days to party with her?"

When we got off the phone, the date was set for two days from now.

During those two days leading up to Tracy's bukkake, I fucked her like an animal. I was really rough in the way that I fucked her cunt and ass. I would really pull hard on her hair and tits. Even to the point were she got a few bruises.

I would say to her, "so you want to really be a bitch..... nothing but a cum bucket....a total whore..... we are really going to give it to you good".

When the day arrived, Tracy was nervous. That's a first for her. She knew that I was going to make her pay for this.

A couple of hours before they were to arrive, Bull called asking if he could bring along another buddy of his.

I said, "Sure! The more the merrier!"

When the guys arrived, Tracy was still upstairs getting ready as she said.

I said to the guys loud and laughing, "Ready! What is there to get ready for? You get butt naked on your knees and open wide."

Everyone laughed out loud. Tracy would have heard us even if she was hard of hearing.

In our fuck room, I had already laid out some plastic sheets on the floor were she was going to kneel and take her loads.

Me, and the guys just walked on in, and got butt naked. "Nothing like getting down to business", I always say.

I then yelled up to Tracy saying, "Hey! Cum bucket, get your face down here, some of the guys are already ready and waiting!"

A minute later, in she walks.

She was just wearing some fishnet stockings, and her hooker heels. Nothing else.

The guys all commented on her huge tits and watched as they swayed while she walked to were she was to kneel.

A couple of the guys said to Bull, "Man! You weren't lying about the bitch. She is hot. We can't wait to dip our cocks into her for a few rounds."

I said, "Why wait! Step right up and go first."

They did just that. They walked up to Tracy kneeling on the sheets, and started jerking their cocks in her face, putting their cocks into her mouth, hitting her face with their cocks, and grabbing at her big tits and pulling on her nibbles.

They would say things like, "Man I am not going to last long.... I am really going to mess up your face with my cum shot ..... You want my cum bitch, whore, slut."

I knew this was going to be hot and nasty. That the guys were going to be rough with her. Just the way I wanted her to be.

The two guys were true to their word. They only lasted a couple of minutes when they both started to blast her face at the same time from both sides. Tracy up until this time had her hands behind her back, but she then brought them back up to her face to block some of the cum shoots.

The guys did do a good job. Tracy couldn't open one eye, and she had a great part of her face covered in cum and dripping down onto her tits. She also got a mouthful that she had to swallow. She even had the nerve to ask if she could go and clean up.

I said, "Clean up! This is a bukkake and you aren't cleaning up until we are all finished cumming on your face slut."

I also said to the guys, "to make sure that she doesn't use her hands again, and that she doesn't turn her face away, I am going to handcuff her hands behind her back. So that she doesn't turn her face away, I am going to put her hair in a ponytail on the top of her head which we will hold on to when we blast her."

The guys all said, "Yaw! Yaw! Great idea. Do it! Do it!'

Tracy wasn't too happy about this idea of mine. Too bad I thought, its what she wanted in the first place.

Once I had her ready again, Bull stepped up. He jerked his dick hard and fast, blasting what seemed to be a bigger load then normal. The ponytail worked perfectly. As she tried to turn her head, Bull held her hair and even pulled up until she opened her mouth, in pain, so he could shoot some cum into her mouth.

Bull said while laughing, "just giving the whore a taste of my spunk. One of many that I am going to give her tonight."

Finally it was Bull's long time friend Will's turn. Bull just stood beside Tracy and held onto her hair. Bull then looked at the three of us guys and said, "Wait till you see the blast that she is going to get from Will."

You all asked, "What do you mean?"

Bull said, "Ever see Peter North, the porn star, cum? Well he cums twice as much. We he is finished with his cum shots, Tracy will be lucky that she hasn't drowned."

Now you had to be there to see the amount of cum on Tracy already. She had cum up her nose, both eyes covered in cum. There was cum in her hair, cum running off her face onto her huge tits. Just cum everywhere.

When Will, announced that he was going to cum, Bull pulled on Tracy's hair so that she won't move and to open her mouth wide. The three of us other guys, gathered around to watch the cum shot, show.

Wow! Will just blasted and blasted Tracy right in the face. Dead aim! And he just kept cumimng, and cumming, and cumming. Tracy could not swallow fast enough. Will also made sure that he splattered her whole face. After what seemed like a minute or more of continuous cumming he fell back onto the floor, totally drained. When we looked at Tracy, you couldn't see it. The amount of cum was now so much that it ran down off of her face onto her tits, and even onto the floor. There was even a small pool of cum pooling between her legs near her cunt.

Tracy was then begging for us to let her go and clean herself up. We all could not stop laughing and looking at her.

I then said, "Okay guys! Time to clean her up. Pull out the spoons."

Tracy asked, "Spoons, what spoons? What are you going to do?"

I told her, "we are going to clean you up by scooping up the cum into the spoons and then feeding it to you. You will be drinking a lot more cum honey so open wide."

It took us about ten minutes before us guys had cleaned her up using the spoons. We could have been faster but we could not stop joking and laughing while doing it.

When we were finished, Tracy could just open her eyes, but she still had cum that was drying on her face and tits. She said for a drink of water, which I gave to her. She was still handcuffed this whole time.

Tracy then asked, "So what's next, and are you ever going to take this handcuffs off or what?"

I didn't say a word and just walked over toward the couch, placed a couple of pillows on the floor and produced another set of cuffs.

I asked her, "Ready for the next round?"

As she walked toward me, I told her that after I take the cuffs off, she was to lie down on top of the pillows in the bicycle position but spread her legs wide open.

When she did that, I cuffed her right wrist to her right ankle, left wrist to her left ankle. She was spread wide, wide apart. And she could not move at all.

I then turned to the guys and said, "Gentlemen, for the next round, we are going to fuck her ass and cunt until we are ready to cum, then pull out and shot it onto her face. No cumming in her cunt and ass. Today we are here to just cum on her face. Who is up first?"

The first two guys again stepped up to Tracy. One of the guys stood over her grabbing his cock, and aiming it at her cunt, squatted down sinking it all the way into her hole on one shot.

Tracy let out a loud moan with her legs shaking a few times as he sank into her hole.

After a few minutes of fucking her, the guy pulled out of her cunt and sank it into her ass. The other guy was just standing by stroking his cock keeping it hard for his turn.

This time, he really went to work on her ass. Ramming it all the way in and out at super speed. Finally, he pulled out and sprayed his load all over her face. No sooner did he step aside, the other guy stepped up and did the exact same thing like is buddy.

Bull then said, "I'll go next but I need some lube."

I was again well prepared and handed him a tube of lube. He took it and put the tip into her cunt and squeezed some lube into her hole, stepped up above her, and started working his huge cock into her cunt.

I guess from the position and angle of his cock going into her cunt. Tracy just kept groaning and cumming. Her legs just could not stop shaking. Off course her toes would also curled just like all the other times that he nailed her ass. It took Bull several minutes to get his cock into her and he couldn't get the whole thing into her this time. Only a couple of inches were left. Tracy just kept crying out loud that she couldn't take anymore of his cock. Bull kept it to that length and just plowed her sorry cunt until he pulled out and shot his cum load onto her face.

By now, Tracy again could not open her eyes and her chest and face were totally covered in cum again.

The only problem was that there was still Will and I to have a turn.

I turned to Will and said, "Guests first!"

He did just like the other three guys, and started rocking and rolling his dick in Tracy's cunt.

Soon, I couldn't take it anymore, so I told Will to move over.

He pulled his dick out of her cunt and into her ass.

I was a hard position, but I then slipped my cock into her cunt

Bull came up and said, "let try this out."

He pushed me and Will as far apart as we could possibly be and then slipped in between the two of us.

I was even wondering what he was up too.

I then felt his cock nudge up against mine trying to slip into her cunt. I said to him, "What are you trying to do, Triple her?"

He said, " You got it buddy. Lets split the bitch wide, wide open!"

Tracy just cried out, "No! Please No!"

There was no stopping Bull. He worked and worked his cock into her hole. Man was her snatch tight and stretched apart. not to mention Will's cock in her ass. Tracy's whole body was just shaking and convulsing while we worked out a rythem fucking her.

Tracy kept yelling out loud, "Please stop! Please stop! Your're going to rip me apart! I can't take it!"

After a couple of minutes I said Bull, "Pull out buddy before we rip her cunt open. You can fuck her again as soon as we are finished our turn."

Bull said, "No problem buddy. I just had an idea that I had to try. Maybe we can do it again later tonight."

Looking down at her face, with all that cum, and the fact that she was being totally dominated by us with no control at all, plus the tightness of her cunt, made me cum all over her face within a few minutes. Will was only a minute or so behind me.

He dumped another huge load, just as big as the first. He left a trail of cum all the way from her ass hole, across her stretched cunt, and across her tits, into her mouth, across face, and even her hair. A big load even pooled at her open cunt hole and then started to seep into her cunt. Will then stuck his cock into her pussy to push the cum down deeper into her hole and as he put it, "to clean his dick off." All of us guys then thought it was a good idea to take a break. All us guys not Tracy. We left her there in the bicycle position and cuffed, with all that cum dripping and drying all over her body.

Us guys would walk by her now and again, slapping her butt, and calling her names. We would ask if she was ready for the final round.

Tracy kept asking for us to let her go so that she could go and clean up. That she needed a drink.

After about 30 or 40 minutes, I told her that we were going to clean her up again like the last time. Then I would release her so that she could take a break.

While we scooped dozens of spoonfuls of cum and feed it into her mouth, she didn't complain as much this time. She was more receptive to the flavouring of everyone's cum and the fact that she could do nothing about it. At one point, Will even scooped her cunt with the spoon saying that he was seeing if he could get some out of that hole.

I told Will, "Don't worry, her cunt will be fresh and clean once she gets up and goes to douche. After that, it's going to be another mess when we pull the train on her."

We all laughed.

Tracy just said, "Oh god! No more cumming on my face. Cum in my holes."

That was sort of a dumer because the other two guys would have to cum in their condoms.

After she cleaned herself up, Tracy lay down on the bed, and we all finished the night off by pulling a train on her. One after another, we all mounted her cunt, ass, or both until popping our cork into her holes.

When we were all finished, I through Tracy some wet naps to clean her cunt up, and showed the guys out.

When I got back to the fuck room, Tracy was fast asleep. She had cleaned most of the spunk, out of her holes, but there was some more running out now. I just covered her up with blanket and left her there to sleep until the next morning.

I now know that she will be doing more of these bukkake's. I was very happy and proud of her for convincing me to let her do this. I was also very thankful to Cumbaby for giving us the idea in the first place.

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,467 Followers