Wife's First Cock : the Slut Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
She can't get enough cum, or Big Black Cocks.
2.7k words
3.99
91.3k
40
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This young coed can't get enough cum, or Big Black Cocks. All parties involved in this experience/story were over the age of eighteen years of age at the time.

---------------------


Well as I said in the first chapter, after going through our storage unit during a rough patch the wife and I were having I ran across two large shoe boxes. One was full of her journals she name "My Slut Diary", the other full of numbered video tapes.

Although I was dying to pop in one of those videos I decided to start reading them in order, and I hoped since the tapes were numbered somewhere along the reading I would come across when the number one tape was done. I have to admit it took me a very long time to go through the notebooks, some of it was extremely hardcore sexual experiences. The notebooks went from her younger years, all the way to recent times. Here is more from the first notebook, which by the way was the hardest to get through. I mean that in more ways then one.

It picked right up after the night she was over James house, and after she met Ray. Ray being the second big black cock to fill her tight wet young pussy with his seed.

I just can't take it any more. It's been a week and I can't get to see James. His wife came back the next morning after I went over and he and Ray fucked my pussy so good.

Playing with my pussy isn't helping either it just is making me hornier. If I stuff my pussy with big things it's not the same as one of them pumping me with those beautiful big black cocks. Not the same as the filling me with hot creamy spunk I keep craving.

Faith laughs and says I'm a slut. She showed me some magazines that her father had hidden in the garage, but the guys in them didn't have cocks as large as James or Ray. They still turned me on so badly I had to rub my pussy right in front of Faith, I didn't care if she saw me. I got so wet. Then she found some tapes he hid, and we waited for her mother to go out. We put one in, and I couldn't wait to see I was so excited.

We were in the den, I was on the couch right in front and Faith was on the chair to the side of the coffee table. She pushed play then jumped into the chair. My panties were soaked already when it started. I couldn't take my eyes off the TV, and Faith kept saying she heard about stuff like this but never saw one before.

A young girl was on her knees sucking a white guy's pretty big cock and they were naked. She was a thin blond girl with big boobs.

"Ohh my god! That's the biggest penis I have even seen." Faith stammered out not taking her eyes off it on the scene. "Do they really get that big?"

"They get a lot bigger." I laughed. "His is OK, not the biggest I've seen for sure." I giggled. I hadn't really planned on telling Faith what happened with James, or even with Ray for that matter. The look of shock said it all when she saw the cock on the TV, she had been telling me all kinds of sex stuff in the past with her with none of it probably been being true.

"What do you mean?" she looked over at me still looking shocked. "How would you know?" she laughed.

"Cause I been right where she is." and I pointed to the screen. "On my knees sucking a nice big cock." I said proudly. "In fact a nice big black cock, that was much bigger then that guys."

Faith looked shocked as I put my bare feet up on coffee table, I had my knees up leaning forward my arms around my knees now. I wasn't sure telling her was the right thing to do, and was a little scared how she would react. I looked at her with her mouth wide open staring at me and put my head down on my knees hoping she would say something.

"That neighbor you been you been talking about, that's it." she said. "Ohh my god .. he is so hot for an older guy."

"James is his name." I said without looking up.

"Why didn't you tell me you sucked him." she said excitedly. "You have to tell me." she threw a pillow at me to make me look up. "Tell me!!"

I looked up and I felt so much better when I saw she was OK with it. So I started to tell her. I told her about the pool house, and seeing his cock for the first time. How he came all over my face, and how it tasted so good. How I went back to my room, and made myself cum like a thousand times thinking about it.

Just as the girl got her face blasted with the guys cum on the screen. I got so hot watching and telling her I leaned back on the couch, then spread my legs, and started to rub my pussy through my shorts.

"Ohhh god, that was so hot." I sighed out as I pushed a finger through the side of the crotch of my shorts past my wet panties, then into my hot pussy.

"Go right ahead." Faith said. "I already have my shorts down." as she kicked up from the recliner and the shorts flew over her head. "I'm soaked from this video, and what you been telling me."

"Yes .. I need to come so bad too." I said pulling off my shorts and spreading my legs wide.

I told her all about how I cut school the next day, and how I sucked his cock. I came like three times telling her as she was moaning in her chair. I could hear lots of squishing going on from her chair, and lots of groaning as I described how James filled me deep with his hot cum.

The video was over then, when I got up to how James wife came back. How I was so horny, and needed to suck cock again so badly.

"Maybe you can see Ray." she giggled. "Sounds like he can give you what you need."

"Faith!!" I snapped at her. "It's not funny."

"This movie was great I want to see more though." I said.

"I think you wanna do more then see .. " she laughed.

"You know you could go to that porn theatre on the highway." she said. "Joanie said her boyfriend took her there one night, he just got back from college last week."

"Ohh my god I can't imagine what porn would look like on a big screen like that." I said to her. I thought the cocks would look so amazing, and seeing them cum would be so hot on a movie screen.

"I could never go there alone." I shook my head at her. "I'd be way to scared." and the thought of seeing it all made me even hornier then I was already.

"You could get James to take you." Faith giggled at me. "If he could sneak away from his wife, you could get more of his big black cock." she sighed sounding like he wanted one too.

I leaned back and stroked my pussy some more thinking of James huge cock. Closed my eyes thinking of how I could suck him off while he watched the movie.

"Or if he can't you could go to the bookstore across the street from it." I listened to Faith say, "Joanie said he took her there also so they could get some video's." she kept talking but I was getting ready to cum again already dreaming of sucking on James beautiful cock. "She said they have booths there where you could watch video's. They guy that worked there let them go in, even though there's supposed to be only one to a booth."

"Wait what ..?" I stopped sitting up. We heard a car pull up, and her mother got out of her car slamming the door.

"Fuck!! Get dressed." Faith snapped at me hopping up to find her shorts. "My mom will go nuts, grab that tape I'll stall her." she pulled on the shorts quick and ran to the front door.

I grabbed the tape and headed for her room. All I could think about was getting James to take me to that bookstore so he could fuck me in private in the booth's Faith was telling me about.

"What's going on in here?" Faiths mom yelled at her. "You have some boy in here again?" I heard from her room.

"No .. I'm just hanging out my .." I interrupted Faith by coming out of her room into the kitchen.

"It's just me Mrs. B." I laughed. "No boys." and gave her a hug.

"Well good." her mom said. "Where have you been lately anyway?" looking sternly at me. I watched as she sniffed around the air that lead to the den.

"Just hanging around home this summer." I grabbed Faith by the arm dragging her to the front door. All I could think of was it really smelled like pussy in that room, from us fingering ourselves to that video we found.

"In fact gotta run now Mrs.B." I said pulling Faith outside.

"Faith , you say good bye quick we have to go get ready to go." she said to Faith. "He will be here in minutes to take us all to dinner tonight after we pick up your brother."

"So where is this place anyway?" I asked Faith after I dragged her out in the front yard.

"It's right on the highway on the way to the airport." Faith said. "You been passed it a million times on bus to the beach." "I guess you don't want to see Pete then when he gets home." she looked at me.

"Now wait minute Faith, you never liked me hanging out with him anyway." I snapped at her. "In fact you got pissed at me the night he took me out last time."

"Only because you sent him to college with blue balls." she laughed at me. "He complained to me that you wouldn't get busy with him." she laughed even harder.

"That's not entirely true, I did jack him off in the car that night." I giggled.

"YOU SLUT!!" she smiled at me laughing. "Now your a black cock sucking slut." laughing so hard she almost fell over.

"Tell Pete I'll see him soon if he wants to see me." I'm sure he has a college girlfriend already." I pouted.

I started out down the block to my house thinking of how I could get James alone to tell him. I got to my block fast, and looked over at James house. Damn I thought as both there cars were there, both his and her car.

I went inside past my brother and sister playing video games. Went to my room,and closed the door locking it. I was horny as hell, and laid in bed rubbing my pussy day dreaming of hard cocks. James big black cock, Ray's big black cock, and even Pete's hard cock I had jacked off. I wanted to see cocks so badly.

I tried taking a shower to cool off, it got me hotter and I rubbed my clit hard until I came so hard my knees were weak. I went back to my room drying myself looking for something to wear when I put my stuff from today in the hamper I saw my shorts and white shirt from the night at James house.

I brought the clothes to my nose, the smell of semen all over them. I inhaled deeply over and over, it smelled so good, so strong that I needed some fresh cum. I got wet all over again. It triggered something in me, and I knew I just had to do something. I put them on, and the crotch of the shorts stuck to my pussy because I was so wet. I tied the shirt up just like when I went over to James house that night. I slid my feet into my flats, grabbed my small bag and made sure I had money in it.

It was dark out when I left the house, and I walked fast to get around the corner so I wouldn't run into my mom coming home. I got to the bus stop that would take me to the highway in a few minutes, then I would have to transfer to the bus that would take me towards the beach. I had no idea what I was going to do, but I was going to do something.

I was so wet I felt like I was sticking to the seat, and I squirmed around like my ass was on fire. I was so excited, and was a little scared. Just not scared enough to not do something about what I needed.

I looked up at the bus driver, he was a fat older black man. I wondered if he had a big cock, as I squirmed in my seat. He kept looking back in his mirror at me, and it was getting me turned on even more. Did he know? Did he know how horny I was just wondering how big his cock was?

I could see the lights up ahead on the sign it said "Adult Books" over the small building on my side of the street. I stood up and pulled the cord to tell the driver I needed to get out. My knees buckled a little as I stood, and I started to walk to the front of the bus. The bus stopped just as I got to the front, and when it did I almost fell forward in front of the driver. He must have gotten a great view of my boobs because he was smiling.

"You sure this is where you want to get off?" he looked up at me. "This ain't the nicest place to stop sweetie."

"Yes." was all I could say. I did get a look at the bulge in his pants though as I nodded my head smiling.

"OK." was all he said opening the door for me to get out. I stepped down and got out, then the door closed behind me and the bus drove away.

I looked across the street and saw the theatre all lit up. "NEW WAVE HOOKERS" was all lit up on the sign. Then I turned back in front of me. The store window had a sign all lit up saying "25 Cent Videos" "Peeps Shows" Private Booths"

I stood there in the dark on the street, horny as hell not knowing now what to do. My nipples felt so hard they hurt, and my pussy was so wet my shorts were stuck to it. I was here now, but what was I going to do?

Part 3 : Cumming Soon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them, so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.