Wife's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's told me many times since then that she really loves the way his sperm tastes. By this point, I think is obvious that she just likes Mitch and anything about him. When Mitch relaxed enough he said he came so hard that he is sure he would have hit the ceiling with his ejaculation if she wasn't deep throating him when he came. Rebecca loved his enthusiasm and said that as hard as he squirted down her throat he was probably right.

At this point, we all needed a little break so we all go into the hot tub to relax and I'm thinking they were done, but they start touching and feeling each other, as they kiss making me get hard for about the 4th time. It was a weird feeling as they were no longer fucking or simply having sex. They had taken it to a new level that I thought was reserved for only me. Rebecca was making love to Mitch and I found myself jealous and turned on all at the same time.

Finally, I say let's go back out and have some more fun. We go back out and Rebecca sucks Mitch hard again and then mounts him while he sat on the couch and she fucked him so hard I thought the couch would break. Her chest and shoulders were bright red from orgasms and her breathing was out of synch as she kept having orgasms in a machine gun style. He obviously wasn't done with her because when she finally collapsed on top of him following a big orgasm he pushed her down on the floor on all fours and got behind her.

I thought he was just going to fuck her from behind, but I was wrong. She weakly tried to stop him from sticking his mamoth cock in her ass, but she was so weak from her orgasms she couldn't. He simply ignored her weakened efforts to stick his cock into her ass and continued trying to get it all the way in. I watched as he spread her ass checks and pressed the large head of his cock firmly against her spinchter muscle. She squirmed and weakly told him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. I watched as I thought this is where I should step in and stop him………but I couldn’t, as I was so turned on. I was enthralled with what I was watching hoping he would fuck her tight asshole making her squirm. She squirmed away from his cock, but he then grabbed her hips harder leaving finger prints on her hips. Then he started pushing his cock against her ass hole. She didn't realize it, but her eyes were wild and frightened making Mitch and I both more turned on. She looks at me indicating I should stop him, but I was powerless and couldn't move or do anything, as I was so excited. She looks at me again and I give a helpless look back. She stares and realizes I'm not going to do anything and she finally closes her eyes and tries to relax.

Finally, he succeeds and thrusts the head of his cock in her tight ass making her mutter a muffled groan, as she grabs a handful of the carpet in each hand. Mitch hardly hesitates and then thrusts once again this time penetrating her ass with his massive cock until his balls surprisingly slap against her clitoris. Rebecca sticks her face deep in the carpet and screams. When I looked I couldn't believe it but she had goose bumps over her entire body. Her whole body was shaking, and she starts whimpering in pain. I looked closer and could tell she had tears running down her face. With Mitch all the way in her ass he holds her hips tightly and looks at me with a huge and knowing smile. I'll never forget that look of success and smugness on his face that spoke so entirely of being in control of a woman and dominating her completely. At that moment knowing he can do whatever he wants with her. Mitch started fucking her ass deeply and I could tell she was actually crying and was still trying to keep him out of her ass. She wasn't enjoying having him force his way up her ass at all. I thought maybe Mitch would stop, but apparently he knew what he was doing even though Rebecca was fighting it every step of the way, which only served to make her anus tighter……and turn Mitch and I on even more.

With only a slight hesitation after the smug look that said watch as I make your woman scream and orgasm like she has never before he grabs her hips tighter and proceeds to piston his oversized cock in and out of her tiny little asshole. I couldn't believe he could thrust his large cock all the way up her tight and small ass, but somehow he managed. Nothing that large had ever been in her ass before and it was hurting her. The tears kept quietly coming and while I could see goose-bumps over her whole entire body I perversely couldn't make him stop, as I had never been so turned on and hard in my life. His thrusting into her ass created an audibly noise as his balls slapped Rebecca clitoris and vagina over and over.

After a couple dozen long strokes of Rebecca ass I noticed squishy sounds coming from her anus about the same time I noticed she finally started to relax. Ever so slowly she started to release the carpet, while she started pushing and grunting back against Mitch. I was in total shock! Mitch didn't let up for a moment and then the unbelievable happened…she started uttering such non-sensible phrases and noises like I had ever heard. I was never prouder of her then I was at the moment. I could see her ass spread so tight around his large cock that I was sure her ass was going to rip wide open. Every time Mitch pulled his cock out her anus would stretch upwards with him, as her anus was so tightly encircled around his massive cock. His stamina was awesome (since he had already cum so many times I could tell he wasn’t even close to an orgasm) and I think he could tell the control he had over her that he was somehow able to disengage himself sexually from the unbelievable pounding of her ass for what was at least 25 minutes of non-stop hard ass fucking.

Numerous times I had to squirt lubricant down the crack of her ass as he non-stop fucked her anus. At one point, a long, high-pitched shriek came from my wife's lips as Mitch drove the full length of his cock particularly hard into her ass in one mighty thrust as he spread her ass cheeks really wide. Then Mitch pushed her ass cheeks forward allowing him to enter her as far as physically possible. Her head jerked back and she whimpered between gasping for breath. She was no longer the woman I knew during sex. He had taken her to a level she had never been before and he knew it. She was making baby type sounds and sounds like an animal as he kept fucking her asshole. He then looked back at me over his shoulder as if to see where I was and how I was taking the sight of my wife's asshole being filled by so much cock. My attention was riveted to his cock fucking my wife's ass at the same time I was masturbating. With a knowing smile he returned his full attention to my darling Rebecca who kept whimpering and having orgasms non-stop. After 3 or 4 orgasms this way she never stopped cumming as her orgasms turned into one continuous orgasm. I have never seen a woman in a video or anywhere else have such long and non-stop orgasms as Rebecca did that night. I could not tear my eyes away and stared at his giant cock, as it plunged in and out of my wife's stretched anus. Cum juices flowed like a small creek down her thighs continuously. She kept squirming under the pounding of this man all the while babbling obscenities, and lewd sexual encouragement’s.

I don't recall how many orgasms he made her have, but she came so many times that she became limp enough that she crawled weakly while his cock stayed firmly in her ass. He didn’t want to let her go and he followed her until she could lay her upper body on the couch. Mitch relentlessly held onto her hips and fucked her again until finally she had yet another body wrenching orgasm. She no longer was in control of her body and while lying on the couch kept encouraging him to fuck her. I couldn’t believe his stamina, but I thought he would respect her wishes but he didn’t. For all of her pleading he only gripped her hips harder and started bucking into her with thrusts that bordered on being abusive. When he finally came his eyes were rolling into the back of his head and he was moaning so hard that I wondered about the neighbors. It was interesting to note that by fucking her so hard that he unconsciously was holding her hips in the air high enough that her knees were off the ground. She knew he finally was cumming and she ground her ass against him and started swearing and encouraging him to cum deep in her ass. He blew what must have been a huge wad, and then fell on top of her ass, as she had her biggest orgasm of the night. When she came she literally sprayed across the room spewing cum juices everywhere.

It was an incredible sight with her juices spraying all over, and his juices running down and out of her ass. While he laid on the floor exhausted, she laid on the couch with a long thick string of cum started dripping from her ass. I was memorized by his cum hanging from her ass, and watched as it kept stretching thickly towards the floor until it started pooling on the carpet growing ever bigger and bigger.

After cumming he collapsed onto the floor leaving Rebecca still limply laying half on the couch. She was so worn out she couldn't move. I'll never forget that sight after he pulled out and she just lay there. Her asshole was spread so wide you could see right up into it. The ass fucking convinced me as I watched his sperm drip from her ass that I loved everything about what had just happened. The sight caused me to quickly mount her and contribute my seed to her already overflowing ass. Her ass was definitely looser and spread open then I had ever felt it. Mmmm!

From that moment on we got together with him three more times and we would spend hours fucking over and over. Rebecca became addicted to being his little whore and would do whatever he wanted. She would become a little submissive and swallow his cum as often as he wanted, or she’d let him fuck her ass. It was quite interesting to note the change in Rebecca, as I discovered she has a little bit of a need to be dominated sexually. Mitch loved Rebecca ass and he would always fuck her ass several times when we got together and she would have multiple orgasms when he would do that.

One day Mitch after Rebecca walked gingerly to our Master Bathroom to take a shower after fucking for over 3 hours non-stop he followed her to the shower. He got into the shower with her and they kissed and made love in the shower. I found that by watching them through the glass shower door to be very erotic with the water cascading over them as he fucked her from behind.

Eventually, to our disappointment Mitch moved out of state. We miss the sex with Mitch, but are always grateful for having him help Rebecca and I realize that we enjoy having another man fuck Rebecca. Rebecca experiences with Mitch changed her whole sexuality and how she perceives sex. Fortunately, she never became pregnant from Mitch, particularly since I have had a vasectomy years ago.

I will always be indebted to Mitch for helping me liberate Rebecca sexually. Her four times with him in our threesome’s taught her that she does love group sex with two men, & now occasionally even with a woman. Since Mitch…she has been with over a dozen other men each with even larger cocks then Mitch’s mighty cock. The smallest cock any of these men had was 8”, while three men had somewhere between 10 and 11” cocks. She no longer is frightened by the idea of getting together with a male other then me for sex. She has even enjoyed being with a black man with a good 9” and very hard cock. She enjoys the sex, but we have an agreement that she will never have sex without me being there.

She now likes to dress sexy when meeting a male and to turn him on. Until now she had never in her life flirted with an adult male and I find it very erotic to watch her. Life just gets better and better now that she can let her hair down and be pleasured by two well-hung males and still be treated like a princess for it. We can only suggest to other couples out there to try it, as you will likely enjoy it much more then you could ever imagine.

12