Wife's HOT Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch commented "You are a great fuck with an incredibly tight pussy and those two amazing tits just begging to be squeezed." With that he reached forward and grabbed onto Ashley's breasts as he picked up speed. Ashley tried to continue to work on mine and Ty's cock, but was having a difficult time holding on due to how fast and hard Mitch was slamming into her, so she released our cocks and just put her arms over her head pressing against the head board to enjoy the good hard fuck. Ty and I sat back and watched in awe as Mitch kept pounding his cock into Ashley's pussy. He was squeezing her breasts so hard that the parts that were showing between his fingers were bright red. Mitch finally indicated that he was about to cum and plunged his cock deep into Ashley one last time and held it there while his head went back and he moaned loudly.

As he climbed off of Ashley, I commented to Ty that I think it was time for a little DP action with him and I doing both ends of my hot wife, but that I first wanted to see him work his cock into her tight pussy to make sure he could get it in. Ashley looked at me and questioned whether it would fit because it was so thick. Mitch responded "We'll make it fit slut. Don't worry about that. Why don't you just stroke my cock and bring it back to life." So, as Mitch sat by Ashley's side to continue to grope her breasts, he grabbed one of her hands and placed it on his sticky half limp cock. Ty had moved between her legs and began to rub her pussy. Despite the fact that Mitch's cum was now trickling out of her pussy, Ty lowered his head and began to aggressively lick her out. It was evident that it had an immediate effect on Ashley as her breathing began to speed up again, she laid her head all the way back on the pillow and she grabbed the back of Ty's head with her free hand and held it in place.

Ty seemed to devour her pussy for at least 10 minutes and then announced that it's ready to be plugged. With that, he slid up and placed his fat cock at her entrance. On the first few attempts, he had no luck beyond getting maybe half an inch in. Finally he asked that Mitch and I pull her legs apart as far as possible. As soon as we did that, his fat little cock pushed past the entrance and was all the way in. He worked it in and out several times, continuing to stretch her to the size of his cock. At that point, I told him that I wanted Ashley on top to let her ride it. Ashley and Ty quickly switched positions and she was able to guide his cock right back into her. I watched for a few moments as Ashley slid her hips back and forth on his cock. Seeing her sitting upright with her head back and her breasts thrust forward while she fucked my friend was an incredible sight, but I needed to get some relief.

So, I stood up on the bed over Ty's head and told Ashley to suck my cock. Ashley immediately grabbed my cock in one hand and my sac in the other and pulled her mouth towards it. As she was continuing to slide back and forth on Ty's cock, she artfully worked on mine. About that time, I noticed that Mitch was putting lubricant on his cock. When he and I made eye contact, he nodded his head towards Ashley's ass and I knew immediately that he wanted to fill her third hole. Since he had the thinnest of the three cocks I figured that he would be the best one to do that and nodded my head in agreement. As Mitch climbed onto the bed he began be licking the area around her ass hole. Ashley immediately shifted forward giving him better access, but forcing me to lower myself to the side of Ty's head. Ashley continued to give me a blow job, while riding Ty's cock and having her ass licked by Mitch.

Ty now had easy access to her breasts and had begun to grope and suck on them. Mitch in the meantime was shifting up and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to Ashley's ass. He pushed it in gently and continued to work it in and out until he had about 5 inches buried in her ass. Ashley moaned loudly and began to pick up the speed. It was an unbelievable sight with my wife having three cocks buried in her. I came first and Ashley swallowed every drop. But she continued to suck on my limp cock as Ty and Mitch continued to fuck her until each of them had also shot their load.

As we all slowly pulled apart, I think everyone knew that slut night was over. Mitch and Ty each thanked Ashley for being a great sport and letting them have their way with her perfect body. Mitch offered Ashley and me to use his larger shower, while he and Ty could clean up in the smaller bathrooms. As Ashley and I were soaping each other up, my cock came back to life as I was marveling at her incredible body. When she noticed my cock at attention, she grabbed it and said that her pussy had not had the cock in it that she wanted the most, so it was my turn. She placed her hands over her head and grabbed onto the shower head, leaving her entire wet body at my disposal. I immediately leaned forward and began a passionate kiss with her. I also lowered myself a bit and positioned my cock at her pussy entrance. With one push I was buried deep in her. She continued to hold on to the shower fixture as she wrapped her legs around me to pull me close. We rocked back and forth while standing in the still running water, while I continued to kiss her, hold her with one hand, while groping her breast with the other. Despite Ashley's pussy being spread wide open by Ty's cock, she was contracting her pussy muscles to give me that good tight sensation that I am used to.

Just when I felt like I would pass out from exhaustion, both of us came together. We each dried off, got dressed and said a quick good bye to Mitch and Ty. On the way home, Ashley commented that she wanted me to know for sure that although she appreciated and enjoyed what just happened, that it was very important that we both understood it would not happen again. I told her that I totally understood and agreed and that the memory of my incredible wife being used by two of my best friends would be more than enough for the rest of my life. She then went on to say that if I could find one of those Women Melters and the nipple clips with current, that with my cock, she'd have the three things that brought her the most pleasure during her slut night.