Wife's Joyride Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife takes a 23 inch penis.
6.4k words
3.77
155.3k
50
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, just past dinner time I made my way into our large home. The feeling of being without Loni was like a heavy weight upon me. Her missing laughter caused an echoing silence. I put down the digital video camera and made something to eat. While eating I plugged the camera into our large screen television, and pushed ‘play’.

Across more than half my living room wall, the giant HDTV unit burst into brightness. I was looking at my wife, and my balls grumbled and stretched. The picture was actually larger than many multiplex cinema screens. Loni was stroking the big black cock. She was naked; it looked like it was nearer the end of the tape. I watched the larger than life images as she sucked his cock and tit fucked the tremendous ebon serpent.

When it reached the part where I knew he was about to ram it in her pussy I pressed ‘pause’ to find the volume control. I turned it all the way up. Then ‘play’.

"Yes! God! I want it! Fuck! Fuck!" She looked him straight in the eyes. "Fuck me!"

The decibels were like a jet taking off, but I didn’t turn it down. I watched the beast break open my bride. The squishes and squirts of body juices sounded like waterfalls through the stereo speakers. I watched my dear squirm and convulse atop the 23 inch pole. My own cock twitched and strained inside my slacks. A throb of pain from my packed solid nuts almost made me double over.

It would be so easy to spray my jism, lower the pressure. Loni had told me to go home and jerk off. I rubbed my short rod through my pants as I watched my baby build to her own orgasm. Her darkly tan 44DD balloons swayed and bounced before my eyes. Her inch nipples so big and hard you could put a heavy coat on a hanger upon them.

Loni came with a screech that nearly blew out the speakers. I was rubbing myself fast and caught myself just in time. I didn’t want to cum. I didn’t want to toss off. I was married. I had a sexy teen wife. I was not going to belittle myself to the lonely masturbator I was before the marriage I had worked so hard to orchestrate. She would be home soon.

I watched the rest of the tape. It felt like there was a magnetic attraction between my hands and my cock the whole time. If I unzipped and took myself out I would be shooting sperm in a matter of moments. It was torture, but I could not look away as Loni sucked off the black truck driver. The nigger sperm spurt like a fire hose all inside my bride’s smiling face and then all over her body. The silence was deafening as the tape ended.

I looked at a clock and noticed it was near 10 PM. I had watched over an hour of tape. My betrothed’s pornographic Olympics had made the time seem nonexistent. It was late, real late. The video phone rang.

The little view screen glowed as I answered. I saw Loni in the passenger chair of his truck. It was dark outside but the cab was well lit. The church dress looked atrocious. Heavily stained with semen, some of the splotches were extremely discolored. My wife’s big chest bounced slightly, from the massive truck engine throbbing I imagined.

“Where have you been? I’ve been calling. I was wondering if this new gizmo was working!” She asked. I hadn’t heard her calls because the movie had been playing far too loudly.

“Sorry honey. Are you okay? How far from home are you? It’s bedtime.” This inquiry caused a quirky look to pass across her face.

“Well sweety, it’s like this. Our stop today put us, I mean him, behind schedule for delivering his cargo in Jonesboro. He’s trying to make up time by driving straight on.”

“Arkansas?!” Loni heard the incredulity in my voice. Gathered herself a moment before going on.

“Well, um. You see we are driving there now. We can’t turn back, not right now.”

“That’s four states away! Let him drop you at the next truck stop! I’ll pick you up there.” I saw a highway sign flash past put I couldn’t read it. Loni smiled suddenly.

“Hey, he said something about taking me around some truck stops too! That’s funny you both thought of that! Anyway, let me ride over to Jonesboro. I’ll be right back in a couple days. Please?”

I was dumbfounded. What was this, some kind of vacation for her?

“Loni, you need to come home. There are dishes and laundry. Who is going to make my breakfast? Most of all, I want you in my bed tonight!” Her pussy might be stretched way out but I sure thought it was sexy the way she took the giant’s cock between her tits.

“Baby, did you play with yourself like we told you to? You haven’t cum for weeks; you are going to hurt yourself.”

“No, I didn’t. I wanted to save myself to be with you.”

“Well how about doing it now? Take out your thingy.”

“I don’t want to masturbate.”

“Really? Want to look at these?” Loni caressed her breasts with the hand not holding the phone. She rubbed them and pinched the nipples. Her tits pushed mightily against her dress. “Want to see more? Then take it out. Let me see your wiener.”

My teen wife’s 44DD’s were incredibly persuasive. My zipper was down and my hard 4 incher was jutting free. She saw it and talked like a baby.

“Oh there he is. There he is. He’s so cute! I miss the little thing baby, I really do. I miss you too.” Loni let the top of her dress down and her massive volleyballs bounced out. She moved the phone around like a hand held camera to give close ups and side shots of her tits. She kept massaging them, coaxing the nipples erect. “Like my big tits baby?”

“Yes honey, I love them.”

“Are they sexy enough to make you squirt?”

She told me to go get the Vaseline, and since it was a cordless phone it was a simple task.

“Get a big handful of Vaseline baby. No, more. More than that. Dig out a big full handful. Don’t worry if it spills or drips. There, that’s better. Now grab yourself baby.”

My dick pushed into the huge gob of Vaseline in my hand. My fingers wrapped around myself. It was very gooey and my wife heard the squishes over the phone. Grease oozed from between my fingers.

“Now rub it honey. Watch me play with my tits while you pump yourself. Let me see you wank off, my love.” The wet noises as I moved my hand over my member sounded like Jell-O wrestling. Loni was arching her back, jutting her tan volleyballs at me. The nipples were out to their one inch extremes.

She licked her lips and vamped her face for me. God her tits were huge and tight!

“Are you going to come for your wife, baby? Imagine if I let you put it between my tits like he does. Are you thinking of it pushing between my boobs honey?” Loni mushed the round globes together. My cock sure could get buried in there! God I wondered how that would feel!

“Jerk faster now! I wanna see it shoot!” My heart was thumping in my chest. “Want me to suck your dick? Do you like seeing a dick push in my mouth?” She knew that answer as I pulled faster and faster on my pud at the suggestion. Lord, what a cum load I had on the way!

“Dream of me sucking your dick baby!” The Vaseline shlorped and splorted as my fingers went faster and faster on myself. “Here, watch this.” The picture panned to WB seated beside her. His cock was out and jutted up to the top of the steering wheel. Loni explained briefly that she had been playing with it as he drove. Leaving her dress down around her waist, her melons swinging and bouncing free, she moved over to him and bent over the head of the dick.

She opened wide and sucked downwards onto it. This elicited a loud moan from him. After bobbing a couple times she came up and smiled at me. “Just imagine if this was your cock honey. What if I was doing this to you?” The tiny girl resumed actively blowing the black trucker. She kept her pretty eyes on me though.

She was going down about 6 or 7 inches. The angle of her head prevented it from going down her throat; it just wasn’t a straight line. So the thing slid along the roof of her mouth, between her tonsils, and bounced against the back of her neck. She wasn’t exactly gagging but ‘gack’ like wet smacks sounded each time the black penis fucked from inside her mouth into her throat.

WB grabbed the back of her head, a handful of her hair, and hastened the up and down movement of her skull. Her wet gack noises accelerated to match.

“Ack. Agh. Aaa. Gaack!.” My newlywed was a sloppy wet cock sucking rhythm section. Saliva ran out her mouth around the dick. Her eyes remained on me, she really did want to watch me sperm.

I had to stop. I was on the verge of loosing my semen. I didn’t want to jerk off dammit! Somehow, Loni managed to extricate the meat out of her mouth. WB hadn’t been whole heartedly into it, otherwise certainly she would have remained his toy, forcibly if need be, until he was done with her.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I don’t want to. Sorry. I just want you back.” I was going to suffer on until her return. That wedding ceremony was going to mean something. I was not going to climax without my bride!

“OK baby. Why don’t you go on to bed? You are never late into the office.”

“Sure honey. Tell you what, call me again when you have stopped for the night.” We said our goodbyes and ended the connection.

On the way to our bedroom I passed the living room and couldn’t help taking hold the movie remote. I reversed the film with a swoosh and froze the picture. My wife’s face was on the screen, covered in another man’s thick white ejaculation. The frame had the cock in front of her, a big stream of sperm like a miniature tidal wave arcing out of it. The jism was flying through the air the short distance to be added to the vast amount already on her. Her eyes were coated with cum but she was watching the emission as it approached.

I advanced the frame by frame until the cumshot reached her face. The end of it still had not appeared at the cock, so that a solid white bridge arched from the black meat to my darling’s smiling face. I noticed her hand at the edge of the picture, she was jacking him and the little fingers formed a ‘c’ around the thickness of the coalish, veiny spear. What sparkled and had caught my eye was the gold of her wedding band.

With what detail my wife’s degradations were displayed. Detail. What was that buzz in my tired mind? The passing road sign in our video conversation! I set to work immediately. Something constructive that could take my mind off my penis and my mate.

I fed the signal of the video phone through my home computer. I programmed it to record all digital transmissions and save them on my main drive. I linked the computer display to the HDTV widescreen unit. It took a couple hours but when I was done I had a combination answering machine and high resolution viewing platform. I could slow the frames to twenty per second. I would be able to read passing highway signs and know where my wife was. This seemed terribly important to me.

Past midnight by far now. My clumsy head was getting me to the room to finally sleep when the video phone rang. When I answered the big screen came to life. Everything was working perfectly!

The view was of the sleeping cab behind the driving compartment of the 18 wheeler. Loni smiled at me.

“Hi baby. Still up?” I was dressed and all the lights were on.

“Hi sweety.” WB was undressing in the background and it occurred to me we still didn’t know his real name.

“How is your driver doing? I guess I should just call him WB for lack of anything else?” This fishing returned that Loni still didn’t know his name either. The naked black goliath pulled back the covers on the mattress. Loni had already removed her high heels and was quite dainty indeed in comparison. Her 5’2” height to his 7’2” or more. Her 85 pounds to his 285 or more. She looked like a ten year old beside him, if not for those twin volleyballs on her chest.

She explained how tired they both were. I knew what she had been through, had watched it more than once. I guessed driving would get him ‘strung out’ from the road. Loni went on about how she had nothing to wear to bed. She then proceeded to place the phone on a shelf or something so her hands were free to remove her dress. WB stopped what he was doing to watch as well, a big smile on his face. My baby talked to me as she stripped but I could only pay attention to the dress slowly moving down, her tits coming into view like heavenly orbs. Then the dress was at her small waist and she leaned forward to pull it down over her hips and down her legs. The big tits bounced together right in front of me.

Now fully nude, she slipped into the bed beside a man whose name she didn’t even know. She looked like a child. We said our good nights and a feeling of longing hit me.

“Honey, call me, if anything…you know…happens.” I was sick with missing her and a bit frightened for her. What if this guy was a psycho or something? I didn’t even have the license number of his truck. I had been too stunned at the time to think of memorizing or recording it.

“Well.” Another strange look came to my teen beloved’s face. She was considering telling me something, but changed her mind. Then she changed it back. “He said something about that, well, in the morning…” ‘He’ reached around my bride and pulled her close to him. He then absently rubbed her bosom while he closed his eyes and relaxed. Loni pulled the sheet over them so I wouldn’t have to watch him enjoying the suppleness of her breasts. I wasn’t following what she was trying to say.

“It’s that, in the mornings, he said, well his cock is…” Was Loni trying to say something or just rambling? God, I was fatigued, but tried to figure what she meant. She saw that hints were not working and became direct about it.

“He said that his cock will be as hard as rock in the morning and…” Her voice trailed off. I might have gotten the whole thing if I wasn’t so tired.

“And it will be…ready.” She continued.

Unsure how to go on, she gave a long hesitation before saying “ready…for me.”

She was uncomfortable telling me this and nervously moved under the sheets. Her body must have been rubbing up against his. Lord, what I would have given just then to have my wife in my own bed.

“He said he wants to fuck me again in the morning.”

“Oh God…again?” I whispered. She heard me.

“He said he wanted to push deeper this time. He said he was looking forward to a good hard morning fuck. I’m sorry baby, I shouldn’t have told you any of this!”

“Not tell me? You weren’t going to tell me? What did you say to him?” Loni couldn’t meet my eyes as she muttered an answer.

“Well I didn’t really say anything.” That meant she didn’t exactly argue the point. I wondered if she had smiled to him when he had said that to her. I wondered if she had looked in his eyes and had given him a knowing look. No, that was my imagination running away again.

“Are you going to be okay? That guy is really rough. I think that cock could kill you.” I was being literal. Twenty three inches of that thick pole could eviscerate my little girl.

“Do you want to watch us baby?” Well then, I guess she hadn’t said no to him. It was a set deal then. She was going to let him fuck her some more.

“Huh?”

“So you will know if I get hurt too bad. I’m scared about that too, believe me. I’ll call you when he gets ready to take me. I really wish you would cum so I can feel better about you honey. Why don’t you masturbate while he’s doing it to me?”

“Please call honey.” It was a good idea to call, but I wasn’t going to cum. I was going to remain faithful to her. I wasn’t going to climax here all by myself.

I didn’t even undress, just lay down in our bed. I was exhausted, but my mind was buzzing with erratic thoughts. Right this moment my wife was miles away, in bed with another man. In a few hours she was going to have sex with him, again. I didn’t sleep, just stared at our ceiling. The hours went by but the ceiling didn’t change, not one bit.

At some point I drifted off, but it wasn’t to sleep. Rather I was caught in some limbo where nightmares of my tiny bride being raped over and over again played in my head. Loni was raped by larger than reality cocks, like the unbelievable tool of the Woman Beater she was with now. Held down by strong arms, her tan young body was violated and used savagely. Rougher and rougher they became, heedless of her screams of pain and cries for mercy. Until at last she was skewered by a cock that never ended. It pushed between her legs and dove through her body without stopping. Animalistic cries of rapture sounded and then the boundless serpent that was reaching straight through the petite girl began to shake. It was releasing a quaking torrent of cum. I seemed to be looking right into my wife’s tear stained eyes as they grew wide and she shrieked at the full body sperm enema she was being flushed with. Deeper and deeper it pounded into her as it climaxed

Then my little sweetheart’s mouth opened, and the river of flowing hot cum erupted from her mouth. It was followed by the head of the penis, still shooting splooge, emerging from her face. It was fucking her whole body. The cum ran out all over her face and she was coated several inches deep in the jism in a matter of seconds. She was rendered unrecognizable. Her beautiful covergirl face was nothing but a steaming pile of baby goo. So much that not a single feature could be made out. Not her nose, forehead, a cheekbone, nothing. The fresh white slime was thick and dripping slowly, but it would never be gone. The child had been transformed in essence. She was now and forevermore nothing more than a cumsickle, a fucktoy. Her knockout gorgeous head and hair nothing but semen soup.

The sky outside the window was turning from purple to a newborn blue when the video phone rang. The sound entered my dream. My eyes popped open to the sudden silence. I had missed the call! Groggily I drifted back toward the pseudo sleep. I could hear my wife sucking on a cock. Lip smacking, wet sloshy sucking.

“Mmmmmm, it’s so yummy!” My bride’s voice. Then a humming sound, she was playing a fleshy instrument. Her mouth full, Loni’s humming vibrated the dick as she continued stroking and face basting it. She was giving it a real rinse cycle. I listened to these sounds in my dream for an unmeasured time.

My eyes opened. The sounds were inside the house! My wife was home! I rushed out of our bedroom, following the noise.

I came to the widescreen. There was Loni giving head to the veiny black pole. It was all being recorded.

“Bitch, I want it all down your throat like yesterday.” She would have to shift to a new position, align her throat and body in a straight line. Loni moved to a hands and knees posture before him as I dashed for my vidphone.

It was cramped quarters in that sleeping cab. WB’s height reached the ceiling even though he was kneeling on the mattress. I returned to the large screen and flipped my phone on as he was lining it up like a pool cue. ‘Black cock in the little girl’s mouth’, I imagined him calling his shot.

The huge head was really lathered up. The coating of Loni’s saliva helped it ease in her mouth and into her throat. My betrothed whimpered as it went deeper. Pulsing veins passed between her lips like depth markers. WB gripped the back of her head with a fist full of hair. His muscles flexed with the effort of forcing it through her tight neck.

Wet gurgle sounds came from Loni as she was throat stretched by his meat log. It was about 15 inches inside her face when he started pumping in and out. What wonderful, warm, wet feelings must be all along his length? I envied him to no end. Loni wasn’t getting enough air, but she didn’t look panicked yet. She was putting her life in his hands, or on his cock anyway.

I was watching it all ‘live’ on my big screen theatre system. Loni must have simply put her vidphone up when I hadn’t answered, not realizing she hadn’t hung up. I had my vidphone in my hand, I could call out to her but I didn’t. What would I say? An ascending number on my computer monitor told me the call had lasted more than 30 minutes before I had woken up. I knew she had been licking and kissing and sucking that 23 inch black anaconda for that entire time. When I replayed later this was confirmed.

12