Wife's Massage Voyeur Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife confesses her other kinky obsessions.
6.1k words
4.27
119.3k
24
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
470 Followers

I'm Ken Smith; I was adopted at the same time as a girl called Carol Jones by one family, so grew up as if we were siblings. When we were just still eighteen we married and were both virgins until our wedding night. Later we started our own massage business, though we each only dealt with clients of our own sex.

That was until I was unable to carry on as I'd been crippled from the waist down in an accident. Grudgingly my wife took over my male customers, though I was jealous and drilled a spy hole to watch her. Eventually under extreme pressure from our chaotic shortage of finances she reluctantly agreed to perform sexual favours for her male clients.

Amazingly watching my wife with other men stimulated me so much I'd regained feeling in my lower body. Jack a sixty five year old man paid her badly needed money for a topless blowjob. Later he becomes only the second man to fuck her and the first to have her arse. He also persuaded her to initiate his hermaphroditic 'son' into sex.

With my health improved by voyeurism I was able to have sex again; so my wife agreed with me we should try for a baby. We'd agreed to attempt her impregnation that was just before we received an unexpected letter, when my wife read it she collapsed in shock!

She stammered, "I ----just can't believe, this -- it must be wrong I---- read this letter, Ken, for gods sake read the letter!" What had caused my wife such anguish? Had I been exposed as the compulsive wife-watching voyeur I'd become?

But we were in a far more distressing predicament altogether! Jack the old man told us we shouldn't have children together as we were brother and sister in fact twins and he was our lost father! Worse still we'd been conceived by his incestuous relationship with his own twin sister.

They had one more child; our brother Daren but there was a problem as he was diagnosed as a hermaphrodite or of the third gender. As they were concerned that their incestuous relationship had contributed to his problems Jenny our mother had herself sterilized.

Jack warned if we had offspring it would double up the chance of abnormalities in the gene pool and they could inherit problems! He urged us because of this not go ahead with our impregnation plan!

We had a meeting with Jack our father and he offered to answer our questions.

He explained how he'd been able to get us authentic birth certificate forms with false particulars on. He'd done so by fucking and impregnating the fat lady who worked in the office that supplied them.

It was Carol that suggested we should all put our cards on the table about our sexual needs and problems. We agreed, although I was worried about how frank we could be without tearing our relationship apart, especially as my wife asked me to go first.


With trepidation and shame I realized that Jack knew I was a voyeur so I couldn't cover up my disgusting obsession. I said, "Carol I've only ever had sex with you, but I became jealous of your male massage clients. Then I ---- well I ---- made myself a spy hole from the gym into the massage parlour.

I swear Carol; I did it originally to try to protect you if something went wrong. But then I --- started to get feelings in my legs and --- penis. With every sexual act you did with other men --- the more I got turned on and slowly recovered use of my lower half.

Carol I said with tears of humiliation, "I feel I've let you down, encouraging you to act as a sex object, allowing you to sell your body, to prostitute yourself to save our home. I'm so sorry!" Can you ever forgive me Carol please?

My wife held my hands and hugged me to her breast. She kissed me tenderly and said, "There's nothing to forgive lover, come on let it all out, tell me all about your feelings."

I looked at my lovely wife with love and continued, "Carol when you were fucking another man I got so turned on I came without touching myself, it's so degrading. You see I felt inadequate and yet had this overriding compulsive need to watch you cuckolding me; I even had an intense but biologically illogical desire to see you being impregnated by another man.

How could a husband want this for his own wife that he loved so much? I felt humiliated by allowing other men to touch you. I was such a wimp for being unable to protect you and worse still I hated myself for actually enjoying watching and wanting it to happen to you. Shamefully even these feelings of humiliation and my own degradation turned me on and made my cock hard.

By then, watching you have sex with others was making me recover my own sexual competence and coming to my senses at last, I wanted you to have my children. I'd just persuaded you to have my babies when Jack gave us that terrible news that's completely shattered me. I do love you Carol, so much it hurts, please don't leave me now you know I'm your brother as well as your husband, I need you!" Then I broke down in uncontrolled shaking and sobbing.

Carol hugged me again and said, "Before you blame yourself too much Ken I'd better tell you my story. I noticed strait away that you'd made a spy hole, that's because you hadn't cleaned up the drill debris properly. I was mad at first, how dare you I thought, then I reasoned if you wanted to watch me massaging men's bodies what harm would it do. As you were paralysed it couldn't have been with a sexual motive but to protect me.

However knowing you were watching me Ken reignited my exhibitionist tendency. So I started to do sexually naughty things for some of my male massage clients at their request, being deliberately sluttish and unfaithful to you for the money they offered.

At the same time I always ensured you could see everything, being watched gave me a real sexual buzz. So you've got nothing to blame yourself for Ken, I enjoyed putting on a show for you and as it has revitalized your body so no harm was done."

"I'm so relived Carol," I said, "But can I ask why you seem to prefer old men instead of the young hansom ones you could have had sex with?"

There are several reasons," Carol replied, "The minor ones are that young men could become possessive and want to take me away from you who I love deeply and will never leave. Also most had wives and young children and no way did I want to break up their families.

However the main reason is, as well as my exhibitionism I've developed a fetish about old men, especially ones with huge cocks. I'd better explain how this obsession developed and had almost been veiled by my psyche while we were happy together.

Since you were crippled I hadn't had sex and my longings returned to tempt me to cuckold you. To be truthful I've many, some may think rather kinky sexual obsessions. I hadn't played out any before you were injured and probably wouldn't have gone ahead with them had you been sexually available.

One was to earn money with my pussy, to charge men, preferably old men to fuck me for payment. Sometimes when we had sex I imagined I was a call girl servicing a John for the money. I'd even been tempted to get a separate phone and advertise in men's magazines for really old men to fuck me a slut wife. I'd then send in a lewd photograph of myself and caption it, only men over fifty need apply, the older the better.

But I never had the nerve to get the photo taken so didn't go ahead with it. Our new situation after you were crippled allowed me the opportunity to incorporate three of my naughty obsessions at once. I could fuck old men for payment and exhibit my body and infidelity to you my crippled husband who couldn't stop me even if he wanted to. So will you forgive me Ken, you're married to a dirty old mans prostitute and exhibitionist?

I said, "Of course Carol I really love you and your quirky sexuality makes you even more alluring, perhaps my accident had a silver lining after all! But I'd like to hear how your obsessions developed if Jack doesn't mind?"

"Please continue Carol," Jack confirmed, "it's fine with me, I find all things about kinky sex erotic!"

One day several months after I had become of legal sex age and six months before we got married. I was messing around with our aunt's makeup in their bedroom and found some sexy magazines. I had to have a look, there were a lot of pretty girls with large breasts but there was also some studs posing with them. These guys had really big cocks and what surprised me most was although the girls looked in their twenties the guys were old at least fifty or sixty.

I read some of the stories in the magazines and they were all about how big the old men's cocks were. Also these girls gushed about how they were turned on by the old men's massive dicks.

The stories described in graphic detail why they were so much more sexually fulfilling than younger guys. I got the message that young guys were just out to get there own rocks off and not interested if it was good for the females. How the old men had learned to have so wonderful control and took much more time to bring the girls to orgasm because they had so much sexual experience.

The letters pages were full of stories by young women who had married old men or had taken one as her lover. It seemed normal that the men would be twenty years older than the ladies. They invariably had far bigger cocks as well and spent a long time with foreplay making sure their ladies were ready. These old men would always bring their woman to multiple orgasms before coming themselves and still stay hard when they had come ready to fuck her again.

There were other considerations to, these old guys had already made there way in the world. They had top executive positions and vast salaries. One girl explained how she now lived in a mansion with a swimming pool and servants. When she lived with a young hansom guy they never had any money and as both had to work flat out so were usually too tired for sex.

I'd thought women actually married the rich old men for their money. But girl after girl explained this wasn't right; it was for their bigger cocks that worked so much better at pleasing them.

I was engrossed in a very steamy story where the seventy-year-old man had a twelve-inch dick. I was rubbing my pussy vigorously when I was almost caught with my pants down literally, when I heard our aunty and uncle coming up the stairs so I hid under their bed. As you know Ken they weren't blood relatives and we just called them aunt and uncle.

I couldn't believe it when they both stripped naked; I was scared and curious at the same time. I could see the naked couple's reflection in a full-length mirror. Aunty had a great hairy gash between her legs. But it was our sixty-year-old uncle's cock that grabbed my attention it was a monster, ten inches long and thicker than my forearm.

So the magazines were true then, old men did have bigger cocks! I stared at their reflection as the old man rammed his thing fully into aunties snatch and got a ferocious rhythm going. Aunty squealed so much I was worried that massive weapon was hurting her. But she started to talk loudly and excitedly, "Fuck me harder with your big fat cock husband, shove it up me then pull it out and shoot your spunk over my tits, I love it.

She wasn't in pain but in ecstasy, the shagging and her cries of pleasure went on for ages. Eventually he pulled out his now glistening rod and stream after stream of stuff shot from its end till her tits were streaked white.

Aunty was spasming as if she was having a fit at the same time shouting, "My god only old men can shag a woman so well, I wouldn't bother with a young man anymore I need a huge cock like your old weapon to satisfy me!"

Women should be taught what sex is all about by a big cocked old man. Young guys may be hansom but they only have sex for their own pleasure and don't care about giving us girls the orgasms we deserve.

In my hiding place under the bed I took this all in and with my marriage to you just around the corner I wondered if she was right. My still virgin unsophisticated reasoning decided that men's cocks must grow bigger all their life so the older the man the larger the cock. Later I found it wasn't so, but by then it was ingrained in my mind that the older the man the greater sexual pleasure they'd give me. Especially as I pinched the sex magazines and drooled over the old men's sexy massively long cocks.

I was now determined to get fucked by our uncles cock or another old man before I married you Ken, sorry about that! So to get him to notice me I provoked him when you and aunty were out one day. Hoping I'd get a good spanking as he had always threatened if I was bad.

I pretended to have one of my temper fits and smashed some plates. Uncle was mad and said go to your bedroom you're going to get that trashing I promised if you were bad. I pretended to cry and run away in fright to my bedroom, thinking yes I'm

going to be fucked by his big cock now.

I made sure I had no knickers on and bent over legs spread in such a way that he was looking directly at my swollen kitty. I could see I'd got him hard his cock was jutting out almost breaking through his trousers the more I exposed my labia to him.


Knowing he could see right up my hole made me wet every time and I've wanted men to spank my naked bum ever since. With my pussy at his mercy he smacked me hard on my bum till it stung then softly patted my cunt, the feel of his hands punishing my labia and clit was the most wonderful experience I'd ever known and made me cum hard.

I wanted more, so I grabbed his cock through his trousers, he tried to pull back but I turned unzipped him and pulled his massive cock out of his underpants and sucked it's swollen head in my mouth.

He gasped out; "You a bad young woman you mustn't do this, your aunt and fiancé will be home soon and your marrying Ken next month." But I noticed he didn't pull away and was shaking so I knew he desired me as much as I wanted him. I lay backwards spreading my legs akimbo and pulled his monster to my soaking vagina entrance.

I shouted, "Fuck my snatch with your long fat cock, shove it right up my virgin and unprotected tube and give me your baby!" He said, "you're a naughty girl you've asked for it for a long time displaying your hairy cunt shamelessly to me. This time I'm going to fuck you full of sperm right in to your womb so you have my child!"

By then I was ecstatic, I forced my legs outwards and back trying to relax my pussy muscles and brace myself for his big Dong's onslaught. I tried to drag his cockhead into me and felt it enter my labia and position itself at my opening. I orgasmed at his cocks first touch, shaking in anticipation of my imminent violent defloration by his swollen shaft.

Inopportunely at that exact second we heard the front door open, you and aunty came in and she shouted "I'm home, where's everybody?" The moment had gone, uncle tried to pull away but I held on to his shaft and his cock spurted all over my genitals and legs before he rushed into the bathroom to clean up.

I lay twitching from the afterglow of my orgasm and cursed my aunt for stopping my uncle from shagging me rotten. Dragging up some of his spunk with my finger I sucked it feeling his spunk's creamy saltiness. God I wanted my uncles big cock right up me so much it became an obsession.

After he left the bathroom I had minimal shower shielding my spunk covered pussy and pubic hair to preserve the drying goo for a while longer. Then walked into the kitchen to watch our Aunty prepare food for the party you had arranged.

I was thinking she wasn't aware off it but her husbands dried spunk was still on my bare kitty. Soon I'd seduce him properly and he'd impregnate my womb, then we'd run away together and I'd be his new trophy wife and sex slave forever!

Ken you remember the party that night; our uncle and aunt left us to it and went out. You'd made sure everybody there was of legal sexual age and we played pass the girl round. It was your idea to have each girl sit on a guys lap and snog him with the lights off.

Then you'd warn us the light was going on again in thirty seconds so we could have a last kiss as you put it. Next each girl moved round one place to the nearest boy and it started again until we returned to our original partners.

While most of the girls just kissed and fought off the boys wandering hands, I let them feel me wherever they liked and everyone of your friends and even you felt my tits and sucked my nipples. Plus most of them got a hand inside my knickers and touched up my pussy.

I loved it, especially as I'd still got my secret of our uncles dried spunk all over my labia. While they did that I unzipped every one of them and wanked their cocks furiously fast. I felt the boy's balls and compared the size and length of each prick.

I was very disappointed because not one was half the length of our uncals, not even your black friend Josh. His was even smaller than yours, so it seemed the girls giggles about black boys having all got bigger knobs was just a rumour, probably put out by them to get us girls interested!

Feeling all the boys' cocks reinforced my then, age to length theory as the youngest had the smallest prick and the oldest Johnny the longest. This confirmed my idea at the time that boy's cocks grew with age.

There and then I decided that I'd never let any young lads with their small penises have my kitty. I'd just seduce as many old men as I could and let them fuck me with their monster cocks. By the way, my super fast wanking made all of your mates cum in their pants, it wasn't only you who spurted for me that day!

From then on I did my best to seduce uncle, I was convinced we'd fuck. But inexplicably he tried to not be alone with me after the day he almost shagged me.

I resolved to trap him in spite of himself. For instance I'd wait till he was running a bath, get into the bathroom strip naked and wait for him with my legs obscenely spread. Although he'd have a good look at my body, feel me up and get me to suck his cock till he'd cum, he always chickened out of penetrating me."

Although I begged him to shag and impregnate me he refused, saying if he did it would break up his marriage and he loved our aunt too much to hurt her that way! Despite this reluctance to fuck me he mauled my tits and licked my pussy in a sixty-nine position while I was sucking him off. He just wouldn't penetrate me unfortunately!"

Though Ken, he did try it once, on our wedding day morning he said I looked beautiful in my white dress and when aunty went downstairs he sucked my tits and got his big cock out and tried to get it up my cunt, but I said he was too late now, he'd missed his chance!

Though as consolation he ripped my G-string off and put it in his pocket so he could smell my pussy scent. That's why I was bare arsed under my dress, as the car came before I'd time to get another pair. I was terrified he'd pull my G-string out in the service instead of his handkerchief. He never did get his giant cock up my cunt Ken and they, as you are aware moved to Australia soon after the wedding.

"Yes I knew nobody had fucked you," I said proudly, "he couldn't have done you as I took your virginity on our honeymoon night!"

Carol looked down shamefaced and said in her little girl's voice, "Well yes Ken you broke my hymen then, but I'm sorry you weren't the first to have a go at my kitty hole. Ken do you remember your black West Indian friend Josh?"

"Yes of course don't tell me you let him--." I said indignantly.

"No silly, his cock was far to small," she replied, "but sometimes I read books for his bed ridden seventy year old grandfather. He was a big fat jet black skinned old man and was always looking at my legs and tits in my shop uniform as I read him stories.

Sometimes he asked me what colour knickers I was wearing and I'd lift my skirt and show him. He only said it as a joke or that's what I thought, so one day I didn't wear panties at all to shock him. When he asked me what I was wearing I flashed my pussy right near his face. I enjoyed my power over men as his eyes stood out on stalks and he licked his lips in appreciation.

gonzi2
gonzi2
470 Followers
12