Wife's Modelling Career Ch. 02

Story Info
His wife's next step.
2.5k words
4.3
152.3k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,469 Followers

Well, we both agreed that if she was to continue in her new career, that she should fuck someone in front of me to make sure that I could handle the emotions. The logical choice for the guy was Ed. My wife called and told him the whole set up. Ed had no problem and would be over that same night since he had a shoot lined up for my wife in three days.

When Ed arrived, he was straight to the point. While he started taking his clothes off and telling my wife to do the same, he told me that he was very happy to learn that he was the second man to have ever fucked my wife. That she had a very juicy cunt as he put it. That she was really tight but could take his whole cock. And that he really loved the huge sets of tits on her. That when he first fucked her, he was so horny, that he must have blown his load in a couple of minutes.

By the time he finished saying all of this, Ed was totally naked, as well as, my wife, and had his dick in her mouth. My wife was sitting on the couch, with Ed holding her hair in a ponytail and drilling his cock in and out of her mouth. I was just standing there watching in shock. My dick on the other hand was rock hard.

Ed then asked me, "If I had fucked her yet to loosen her up?"

I told him "No."

He then looked down and saw that my wife was fingering herself with two and three fingers at a time.

Ed then pulled his dick out of her mouth, and told her to lick her fingers clean. She did that within a second, putting all three fingers into her mouth stretching it wide open as if it was another cock.

Ed just looked at me and said, "Man she is a quick learner and that she is going to make a great fuck slut once she is broken in!"

I asked him what he meant by, "broken in?"

He's reply was, "Once she has been around the block a couple of times buddy!"

I've got allot of plans for her and movies to get her into. That I can't let a good thing like this go to waste and that we just couldn't keep her to ourself's. That he was going to share her with hundreds and even thousands of other guys!"

Ed then asked if, "I wanted to fuck her first?

I said, "No! For him to go ahead first and that I would just watch at first."

Ed just pulled his cock out of her mouth and pushed her back onto her back. He grabbed both her legs, spread them really wide, and pushed his cock into her cunt. It only took him a few strokes to get his whole cock into her cunt balls deep. My wife must have been hot and horny knowing that she was going to be used by the two of us.

Ed then said, "Buddy get up here and stuff your cock into the bitches mouth...she needs some practice at sucking and swallowing cock."

I did just that. My wife just inhaled my dick into your mouth and down her throat. She even grabbed my ass cheeks and held on tight as Ed slammed her cunt. I couldn't and didn't last long. I blew what must have been the biggest load of my life down my wife's throat. Some of my cum even spilled out of her mouth because she couldn't swallow fast enough. Ed even stated that that was a hell of a load that I feed her.

He asked, "if I always came like that, that I could be in some of the porno's that he would be doing because guys always love to see the bitch get well creamed."

I then just lay back and watched Ed really put a fucking to my wife. He threw her legs straight up and over his shoulders and slammed her cunt as hard as he could on every stroke. Her tits were rolling and bouncing all over the place. I didn't know if the look on my wife's face was that of pain or pleasure. She was clenching anything that she could get her hands on with her hands on every down stroke from Ed. I knew that her cunt was being well used and would be loose when Ed was finished with her.

When it came time for him to cum, he asked my wife where she wanted his load.

My wife said, "On my face!"

Ed just smiled and said, "You are becoming a nasty whore aren't you?"

He then pulled his dick out of her cunt, straddled her huge tits, grabbed her by the hair, told her to open her mouth wide, and just blew a load into her mouth and all over her face. When he was finished cumming, he just kept spreading it on her face with his dick and feeding it to her mouth while talking to me about what a great whore she was going to be.

I looked down at not my wife, but just at a whore that was here to be used by us for tonight, and to be used by the two of us, to make a hell of a lot of money off of her. I knew that both my wife and myself now had split personalities. One being a loving husband and wife, and the other as a nasty whore and her two pimps.

When Ed got off, he just got himself a beer and sat down on the floor. I on the other hand, was rock hard again, and mounted the bitch fucking her on her back so that I could watch her tits bouncing around and to watch her cum covered face while I drilled her cunt as hard as I could.

Ed just smiled, sipped his beer, and told me, " enjoy, that he sure does everytime he fucks her."

When I was getting close to cumming, I also asked her where she wanted my load.

Tracy just said, "On my face and mix it in with Ed's load."

I did just what Ed had done a few minutes earlier. Stream after stream of cum shot out of my cock and landed all over my new bitch's face with some in her mouth. She just swallowed like some broad that hadn't eaten anything for months.

When I finished wiping it off her face and feeding it into her mouth, my dick was still rock hard with my balls aching to unload another load. I told her to get on her hands and knees like the dog she was, and I just slammed my dick into her cunt again. My wife just screamed out loud from the pain but after a couple of strokes in and out of her cunt she was just fine.

I told her, "That whore's like her, have to get use to being fucked this hard. After all, bitch's like her are here for only one reason, and that is to get fucked over and over by as many men as possible."

Ed smiled and said, " Your dame right buddy, and she is definitely going to get well used."

He said this as he put his beer down, stepped up to my wife, pulled her head back by the hair, and slammed his now hard dick straight down her throat. We high five'd each other and decided to fuck her like this a few minutes at a time and then switch until we both dumped our loads of cum into her hot cunt.

When we were finished, we both sat on the couch to drink our beers while my wife just lay on the floor. She had cum all over her face and tits, with her cunt leaking two loads of huge cum. She was too tired to get up. Ed, and me just sat there looking at her and talking about her strong and weak points and the things that we were still going to do with her before the night was over.

We both agreed that she needed to have her cunt stretched a bit more, but that would come once she got fucked some more. That she was a very good cocksucker and didn't need any work there. But her weak point was that she had a virgin ass that needed to be worked in.

My wife got up and said, "Oh no you don't!"

Me and Ed both said, "What do you mean, Oh no! All whores' get fucked in the ass and your no special bitch. Your going to take up the ass and even get dp'ed whenever the need may be!'

My wife tried to finish getting up, but Ed and me jumped on her. She knew what was coming next.

It was agreed that since I was the husband and since I was the one that took her cherry that I also take her cherry ass. Once again, we put her on her hands and knees, while I stuck my dick into her cunt for some lube. Man, was there ever a lot of lube in her cunt. Ed meanwhile, was working first one then two fingers into her ass. Meanwhile, my wife was moaning but still asking us not to. When her ass was a little bit open and my cock was very well lubed it was time. As I worked my cock into her ass, Ed started playing with her clit to keep her hot and horny, as well as, help her stay relaxed as much as possible. It took a couple of minutes for me to work my whole cock into her ass but it was well worth it. I never thought that it would be as hot and tight as it was.

A few minutes later, while I was still fucking her ass, Ed said, "that it was time for her dp."

Ed lay down in front of my wife, I pulled my dick out of her ass, and pushed her forward onto Ed. Ed then took hold of his dick and slipped in into her cunt and then put his arms around her to hold her down. I then got behind her, and both Ed and I pulled her ass up high for a better position, then I stuck my cock back into her ass. Both Ed and I admired how we could feel each other's cock going in and out of her as we started fucking her. Sometimes, he would be balls deep into her while I would be almost all out and vice versa. Other times, we would both slam our cocks into her at the same time. For the first five or so minutes that we played with her this way, she kept pleading with us to stop, that we were splitting her open. I was no longer her husband. The devil had long since taken over.

I would just say to her, "Shut the fuck up bitch! You're not going anywhere until we have broken you in."

Ed would just laugh and say, " You just tell her who's the boss around here!"

After awhile, she stopped pleading and started moaning and even talking dirty to us. Saying things like, "Yaw! Fuck that cunt and ass of mine. Use me as your fuck toy. I'm such a nasty slut."

Ed then stopped fucking her because he also wanted to fuck her ass, so he kept his dick buried in her cunt while I really went to work on her ass. I soon dumped my load into her virgin ass with a loud moan. I then just fell back onto the floor. This is when I really got a good look at her. There was Ed's big dick spreading her cunt really wide covered in both loads of cum, and she now had my cum leaking out of her ass as well. A minute or so later, Ed stated that it was his turn. He rolled her off his cock, grabbed her by the hips, told her to stick her ass up high in the air, and really roughly, stuck his cock into her ass. This did cause her some pain, but hey, she has to get broken in, and also, it was a great turn on watching and seeing Ed use her in this way.

Ed really fucked the shit out of her for about ten minutes. While doing so, he kept talking to both of us, saying things like "I knew you would make a good whore". I've always wanted to fuck your ass. Man are the guys going to have fun with you". This only seemed to turn my wife on more, as well as me, with her cumming a couple of times before Ed dumped his load of cum into her ass.

When he was finished, Ed and my wife did something that I could not believe. Ed took his cum covered dick out of her ass and them told her to lick it clean. She did just that as he stuck his dick down her throat and for about two or three minutes I watched her clean is cock that was straight out of her ass with both his load and mine on cum on it.

Both Ed and me knew that she was now one hell of a whore. Ed started telling me about the shoot that he had booked for her the in three days. It involved two bothers that always wanted to double team a white bitch together but never had a chance.

I asked Ed what he meant by, "White bitch?"

His answer was, "that they, black guys, always referred to white women that way. That they were paying three thousand for both picture's and video tape of their tag team event."

Also, he was having two other guys there to help him do the shoot.

I asked, "How much that was going to cost for their work."

Ed's answer was, "Nothing really. They just get to have a go with the bitch once the shoot is over. Besides the more cock that she gets, the better she is. It also helps to spread the with word of mouth for more business."

I guess from the look on my face Ed thought that I was worried, so he said, "don't worry buddy, your wife knows the deal, she has done it a couple of times before."

I asked him, "What do you mean a couple of times?"

He said, "I'll drop off some of the movie tapes and photos of her previous shoot's so you can have a look for yourself tomorrow."

In my next story, I'll let you know what happened in her black tag team shoot.

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,469 Followers