Wife's Mom Ch. 2

Story Info
Making love can only get better.
6.4k words
4.58
305.8k
42
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SATURDAY

I woke up at about 7 a.m. and made it to the kitchen in my pajamas and robe. There was Marge with her make up on, in jeans, a sleeve less blouse, and sneakers. She had already served breakfast to her grandchildren who were watching cartoons on the TV in the kitchen.

I said, "Good morning all," and kissed the kids. They told me they were excited to be spending some time with their friends in Evanston.

Marge said, "Good morning Mark. Did you sleep well?"

I saw a sly smile on Marge's face. I replied, "I slept well Marge. How about you?"

Marge winked and said, "I slept very well too." She then served me omelet, bacon, and toast, and poured me a hot cup of coffee she had brewed. I was hungry and appreciated the breakfast. I thanked Marge for making and serving me breakfast.

We agreed to take the kids to Tom and Nancy's home at about 9:30 a.m. Marge packed a small suitcase for each kid with their favorite books, toys, and clothes. I went to my bedroom to get ready for the day. After a nice warm shower, I put on khaki shorts and a golf shirt as we were going to sight see.

After helping Marge clean up the kitchen, we left for Evanston. Tom, Nancy, and their two kids were waiting for us. Both Marge and I thanked them for their kindness. We left after kissing Brian and Deborah good-bye. We drove for about five minutes towards Chicago, when Marge reached and touched my right arm.

She said, "I am sorry I did not spend the night with you. I still don't feel right sleeping in Sally's bed, even if she has not slept in it for a while."

I said, "Marge it's ok. Deep down I feel that Marge will leave me. I think she has been seeing another man, some one she met at law school. I suspect she thinks I am not in her league."

I drove in silence as both of us were lost in our thoughts. After I parked the car, I took Marge to the top of the Sears Tower. We held hands as we walked around and saw the breath taking views. I was aware of Marge's tits being pressed into either my arms or my back and had a hard all the time we were there. I then drove her around and showed her the usual sights, Grant Park, Michigan Avenue, and others.

We had lunch at an outdoor café. Marge had a glass of Chardonnay and I had a lite beer. It was about 3 p.m., when Marge grasped my arm and said, "Mark I am tired a little bit. Do you mind if we go back to your apartment? We can sight see later in the evening when we go out for dinner."

I agreed as I was also tired and we drove back to my apartment. I took off my sneakers and stretched out on the couch. Marge said, "Mark why don't we get dressed up for dinner and may be go dancing afterwards." I agreed and made reservations for 6: 30 p.m. at an upscale Italian restaurant in a prominent hotel that also had live music after 8 p.m. and a dance floor.

We slept for couple of hours. I showered and dressed in the only suit I have, char coal gray in color. I read the day's newspaper while waiting for Marge. At about 6 p.m. Marge came out of her room. An involuntary whistle escaped from my lips when I saw her. She had on a black sleeveless dress that showed her generous cleavage. She had light make up and bright lipstick. She wore short dangling pearl earrings and a pearl necklace, and black thigh highs and heels.

Marge looked at me with her left hand on her hips, pirouetted once, and said, "I bought this dress last week just for this trip. I am glad I have an opportunity to wear it. I hope you like it. Come here, zip up my dress."

I zipped up Marge’s dress even though I would have liked to remove it. I also nuzzled her neck and smelled her perfume. I got a peek at her generous cleavage; my cock got hard. But, we had to go. "I love your dress. You look beautiful Marge. I am so glad to be spending this evening with you. If you are ready, let's go."

It dawned on me that Marge was in control of events almost all the time since she arrived. I recalled that Sally said her Mom is a strong lady.

In the restaurant, we were seated in a corner. We ordered light meals, mostly pasta and a bottle of Chardonnay wine. As soon as the waitress left, Marge started playing footsie, but could not reach my crotch. I removed my right shoe and with my foot was able to massage Marge's knees. When I touched her crotch, Marge looked around to see if any one was watching us. I did not want to embarrass her, so I rubbed her legs up to her knees. We were like two lovers made for each other.

I told her, "Marge, you are a kind, and beautiful and voluptuous woman. I think I am falling in love with you. However, I am not sure that you feel the same way about me. Also, I do not make as much money as Bob.?

Marge responded by reaching out and squeezing my hand. She said, “Mark, I love you too. But we both are married to other persons. I do need your love. Let’s be lovers first and see what happens. As a finance manager, you could get a job anywhere and you will make enough money to live comfortably.?”

After dinner, we went to the nightclub where we sat side-by-side holding hands. One time, Marge moved her hand to my crotch and left it on my erect cock lump; she just looked at me with a smile, like a kid who found a new toy. Marge is a good dancer. During one slow dance, she pressed her pillowy boobs into my chest and kissed me quickly. The mixture of her body odor and perfume was an intoxicating combination. As we danced slowly, I maneuvered Marge to a dark area away from the seated patrons and with her back towards the back wall. Then, with her arms still around my neck, I grabbed her ass cheeks with both of my hands and ground my crotch into her lower belly.

Marge whispered, “Mark someone may see us.”

“Marge, your back is close to the wall in a dark area. No one can see what we are doing. Just keep smiling and swaying to the music.” Marge smiled and pushed her crotch against my left thigh as we continued that and another slow dance. She pulled away from my grasp and leaned forward all the time looking into my eyes; her movement caused her dress to separate a little; I had a perfect view of her lacy-bra enclosed boobs. Marge just smiled and continued dancing.

Marge was not ready to go to my apartment yet, so I drove around until we saw a well-lighted park; a few people were still using it. I drove into the park and found a parking place in a dark part. As soon as I turned of the engine, Marge moved into my arms. With her pearl earrings and necklace, and sweat-covered cleavage, she looked gorgeous. She lifted her head and planted a long juicy kiss on my lips.

“Marge, you look lovely in the pearl ear rings and necklace.”

She replied, “I am very glad you think so. They are my favorites.”

She let me kiss her cleavage and feel her boobs, and panties-covered crotch. But, when I tried to unbutton her dress to release her boobs and get my fingers underneath her panties, she coyly demurred and suggested we wait until we got back to my apartment. I got the message; Marge did not like being seen in “compromising” positions.

Marge smiled and whispered to me, “You know I was a virgin when I married Bob.”

I thought for a second and said, “You mean I am only the second man to make love to you! Wow. I am indeed a fortunate person.” I thought to myself, she may be slightly older than me, but she has a pussy that was not fucked much. I said aloud, “Marge you were practically a virgin.”

Marge giggled, and said, “You may have a point. Bob and I made love once in about two months; that too, when I practically threw myself at him. He had an aversion to sex. I am so glad you find me attractive.”

We left the park and got to my apartment at about 10 p.m. Marge told me she has to use the bathroom and change her clothes. I also decided to change into pajamas. After a few minutes I walked into Marge’s room, just as she was coming out of the bathroom. Marge wore the lingerie she bought for her vacation in Aruba: black lacy push-up bra, thigh highs, crotch-less panties, and garters. She was a sight to behold.

She asked, “Mark, how do I look in these? Do I excite you? I bought these on your suggestion for Bob. They did not work on him, but I hope they work on you. That’s why I am wearing them.”

I replied, “Marge, I know you bought these lingerie items for Bob. I think you are dressed to kill. You can see from my erect cock that I find you very desirable. Speaking bluntly, I find you very fuckable.”

Marge blushed, but did not seem to be offended by my direct response. We approached each other and met between the dresser and the foot of her bed. We kissed passionately sucking and playing with our tongues. Marge reached for my cock and grabbed it. I reached for her boobs and began to squeeze them and then suck them through the lacy push-up bra. I also grabbed an ass cheek with my hand. There was so much of Marge I wanted to touch and grab.

Marge looked so good that I had to eat her without any further delay and she was standing in the perfect place. With my hands feeling her tits and ass, I whispered to her, “Marge, I want to eat you right here. Please, please, my mouth is watering for your cunt.”

“Mark, do you want me to lie on the bed like last night? Do you want me to take off my panties? Is it lady like to wear these panties?”

I whispered to her, “No, I want to eat you right here while you are standing. Please leave your panties on. You look beautiful with them on. They are crotch less and won't come in my way. Marge honey, please place your right foot on the bed and hold on to the dresser. I am going to eat your pussy right here.” With that, I showed her what to do, feeling her tapered thighs as I helped her take pussy-eating position.

Marge blushed intensely, but did as I asked her to do. I dropped to my knees and found her gaping slit at my face level. Looking up, my view of Marge was erotically intoxicating. Beyond her pussy was her slightly protruding lower belly that reflected her middle age. Further up were her two magnificent slightly drooping boobs. And then her face that reflected both her state of arousal, slight anxiety, and her happiness. I looked up pleadingly and Marge nodded her final consent.

I brought my face back to her crotch-less panties covered pussy. It was glistening with juices accumulated during our long evening of petting and kissing. It smelled of a mixture of perfume that Marge put on her mound and her natural odors. I nuzzled my nose in her pubic hair and deeply inhaled Marge’s aromas. I put my hands around her and grasped her ass cheeks and proceeded to lick and suck Marge’s pussy gently. Marge grasped my hair with one hand and steered me to the places that she wanted sucked, and held on to the dresser with the other.

I looked up to find that Marge had thrown her head backwards and her boobs were heaving due to heavy breathing. She was getting close to cumming.

Soon, she was moaning with pleasure. I continued to suck her pussy juices and her clit. My face, especially my nose, was smeared with Marge’s juices. Marge let out a deep sigh and said, “I am cumming. Oh I’m cummmmmming. Fuck, that’s great. Keep sucking my clit. Oh Mark. Mark.” I felt her pussy spasms on my mouth. It was a turn on to know that my honey was cumming on my mouth. She must have come at least six times. I was so turned on that my cock was oozing stringy cum on to the floor. After her pussy spasms subsided, Marge stood with both feet on the floor, pulled me up and kissed my mouth tasting her own juices. She wiped my face with a tissue and smiled at me.

She said, “Thank you lover. I love the way you eat me and bring me to multiple orgasms. Now, it is your turn to enjoy. Just take me. But, be gentle again. What would you like to do?”

I said, “Marge honey, I want to take you from behind right here, it’s called doggy style of fucking.”

Again, Marge had no clue as to what I was saying. So, I made her lean over the dresser with elbows on the dresser top, and spread her legs slightly. I also freed her boobs from the push-up bra as I wanted to see them jiggle when I fucked her and to grasp them when I wanted to without encumbrance. Marge had perfect 38D tits: they did not sag much, yet they jiggled enough to further increase my hornies.

I quickly removed my pajamas and took my position behind her. With Marge's help, I removed her crotch-less panties that were soaked with her pussy juices and my saliva. An added bonus was that I could see Marge’s boobs and face in the tilted dresser mirror.

I positioned my cock at her pussy entrance and slowly pushed in about an inch and waited for a few seconds for Marge’s snug pussy channel to get accustomed to my invading cock. I realized that the first penetration depth could be uncomfortable. However, because of Marge's copious slick juices she appeared to be enjoying my invasion. Marge encouraged me to go ahead by whispering, "It's ok honey keep pushing it in."

Soon, I was up to the hilt in her pussy. The sensations of her tight pussy channel gripping my cock were enhanced further by the vision of Marge's smooth ass cheeks, and the image of her magnificent tits in the grasp of my hands in the dresser mirror. I fucked slowly and watched Marge's ass cheeks and boobs jiggle at the end of each stroke.

Before I continued, I asked Marge, "Are you ok honey? Is this enjoyable?"

Marge just mumbled, "Yesssss. Don't stop. Just keep fucking me at the same nice pace."

I kept fucking Marge at a steady slow pace. In each stroke, I removed my cock almost all the way out and then plunged it back in at the same pace. After about 20 or so in and out strokes, I thought she might be close to her climax. So I reached around to her pussy and started massaging Marge's clit with my two middle fingers and squeezing it between them.

Soon, Marge had a series of orgasms that I felt on my fingers and on my deeply embedded cock. Her body convulsed with each orgasmic peak. Marge was not loud when she came. She just uttered guttural sounds, "Ohhhhhh. Yessssssssss. Fuckkkkkk."

Still I had not come, but I was close. I knew Marge was probably tired in the bend-over position. I decided to try a more comfortable position, especially for her. I said, "Marge honey, we need to try a more comfortable position with me sitting on the bed and you sitting in my lap. I think we can do it without breaking contact, my cock deep in you. Just move with me backwards as I nudge you at your hips."

Marge giggled as we moved backwards while we were coupled until the back of my thighs touched the bed. I then held her firmly at the hips with my cock still deep in her and made her sit on me as I sat on the bed. We never lost contact with each other!

Marge giggled some more as she settled down on my cock, and said, "Mark honey, this is so wonderful. You are so resourceful. I never knew that there are so many lovemaking positions. I came every time we made love. I never made love for this long or had multiple orgasms. But, it's time you came."

I replied, "Marge, it is wonderful for me too. You gave me new life. As long as I don’t move my cock in and out of your pussy, I can last a long time. It feels very good with my cock deep in you, holding on to your boobs or ass, and you sitting on me. I know my cock is leaking precum continuously into you. A sperm or two may have leaked intoo. By the way, you may be able to push me over the edge just by squeezing my cock with your cunt muscles and releasing."

Marge giggled again and said, "It's a good thing I had my menopause. Otherwise, I would become pregnant. Let me try to squeeze your thing like you said."

“Marge, since both of us have been in monogamous relationships, there is no danger of transmitting any diseases. I assumed that you couldn’t pregnant. Otherwise, I would have worn a condom. You know fucking without a condom, especially the climax, is very enjoyable. I have used condoms throughout my life, except when Sally was pregnant. I am loving fucking you without a condom.”

Marge just blushed and averted looking at me. I felt her cunt muscles tightening and releasing. I was getting close to my release. To speed up the pace, I told marge, "Marge, I am close to cumming. Please move up and down on my cock. I will help you do it."

Marge leaned forward slightly. Using my two hands on her ass, I helped Marge move on my cock. Again, Marge giggled when she heard the slapping sounds every time she flopped down on me. My release started deep in me and I prepared for it by holding on to Marge's boobs. Cum spurted out of my cock deep in Marge's pussy, as I grunted "Fuckkk. Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkkkk."

As my climax ended, Marge turned to her right, put her arm around my neck, and kissed me on the mouth. We both fell backwards giggling with Marge on top of me. The coupling ended with my cock coming out with a plop. A mixture of Marge’s juices and my cum oozed out of Marge's cunt, and some of it stuck to my pubes and balls.

Marge went to the bathroom. A short time later she returned with a wet washcloth and said, "I want to clean your thing before you stain my bed."

"Marge, that thing is called a cock or a dick, and your thing is called a pussy or a cunt."

Marge blushed and replied, "Ok. I will start using those words. We both are tired. Let's get some sleep."

I agreed. We both slipped under the covers and soon fell asleep. I woke up once, snuggled up to Marge sleeping on her side, went back to sleep with my cock between her ass cheeks and a handful of boob in my hand.

SUNDAY

I heard Marge's hair dryer in the bathroom at about 7 a.m., but was too tired to get out of bed. After sleeping for another hour, I got up, showered, and brushed my teeth. I put on a robe and went to the kitchen. Marge greeted me with a big smile, poured me a cup of coffee, and asked, "Would you like pancakes for breakfast?"

I just stared at her taking in her beautiful face and body. She had on lipstick and no other make up. It was her clothing; she wore a white tank top that accentuated her 38D boobs and white panties that exposed much of her ass cheeks that caught my eye. Marge may be older

I replied, "I would rather eat you," and grabbed her from behind, reached for her boobs, and kissed her neck as she was mixing the batter. Marge did not wear a bra. Her bare legs and thigh looked smooth and shiny.

Marge giggled and said, "Mark, please not now. May be later. You must eat breakfast to be strong," and wiggled out of my arms. I decided to cooperate and sat at the kitchen table.

Seeing Marge's boobs bouncing underneath the tank top as she worked gave me a hard on. I said, “Marge honey, you are so sweet. You know what pleases me and turns me on. You look very sexy dressed in the tank top and panties. Thank you for wearing them.”

Marge gave me an impish smile and said, “The pleasure is mine too.”

During breakfast Marge and I made plans to drive to Springfield next day. I could not take my eyes off Marge’s denim covered boobs. After breakfast, I helped clear the table. Marge washed the dishes and I dried them standing behind her. There was plenty of contact between us, and we giggled, kissed, and groped each other all the while. Somehow, we did not break a single piece of china. After the last dish was put away, I pulled Marge into my arms and gave her a long kiss. Marge returned my kiss and reaching between my legs gently squeezed my cock.

I sat down in a chair and pulled her to sit in my lap. We kissed a long time as I also groped her boobs; I helped Marge remove her tank top, and kissed and squeezed her boobs. Marge just giggled and said, "I know you are turned on by my boobs. That's why I wore a tank top and did not wear a bra. I get excited knowing that you are turned on looking at me. May be I am making up for all the loving I did not get from Bob.”

I asked in a seemingly innocent tone, “Marge, how can I know that you are sexually excited?”

12