Wife's New Job Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaygreenx
jaygreenx
731 Followers

The intense sensation of his cock driving in and out of me was making me dizzy. Hearing his animal grunts as he took me was making me so horny all over again. He fucked me for what seemed like an hour, when I felt something at my lips. Opening my eyes, it was Stan's long cock. He lifted my head and slid himself into my mouth. Before long he was fucking my mouth, and Bill was holding my hips thrusting into me hard. I had so much cock inside me, I was drunk with cock.

"Look at that" Bill said, "Look at him take us. He needs this so badly, he's fucking back at me. He's a natural." Stan held my head and fucked me harder in the mouth. Within a few more strokes he started to cum. Holding my head still he filled my mouth with his nectar.

"Oh Jack, there it is." Stan moaned almost softly. His cock spurted hot semen into my mouth, and I swallowed it as fast as he offered it. As soon as I tasted his warm, silvery spunk, I came as well, without even touching my cock. The spasms that shot my cum out of me squeezed Bill tightly, rhythmically.

"Oh yes!! Here it comes!!" Bill shouted as he drove himself home in me. Burying his cock as it starts to shoot. Holding my hips as he delivers his sperm deep into my body. I released Stan from my mouth as Bill officially took my virginity, deflowering my ass, and making himself a part of me. I had their sperm in my stomach, and now in my ass well. I was truly taken, truly used by the men. I felt so good.

Walking back into my house, I saw Sheila standing by the counter.

"So, how was your day?" She asked with a huge grin. "Anything unusual happen?"

"I take it you knew all about it?" I said. "Is that why you were out of the office today?"

"Stan asked me to take the afternoon off. I guessed he might be meeting you. He said he wanted to introduce you to his mentor. Does that mean what I think it does?" Sheila asked while running her hands over my crotch.

"What do you think it means?" I asked, taking a seat.

"I think you sucked his cock, maybe Stan's too." Sheila had an even bigger grin as she said this. She began taking her top off.

"I did. Bill is pretty big. He is an amazing man."

"So? How was it? Did you like taking the woman's role? Do you feel different? Did you swallow? How big was he?" Sheila dropped her last stitch of clothing and began undoing my shirt.

"It was amazing to be honest." I said, becoming hard just thinking about it." Bill's cock is bigger than Stan's" This made Sheila stop what she was doing. " He told me it was ten inches long. Uncircumcised, and he knows how to use it. He told me Stan used to suck his cock when he worked for him. He took me, and I sucked Stan." I slid my pants off and turned Sheila so her back was to me, my erection sliding between her legs. I slid my hands over her growing belly, over her huge, full breasts, squeezing the thick nipples.

"He took you? You mean? He, he fucked you in the ass?" Sheila moaned as if she was surprised. " That's so hot!"

"He did. It hurt a lot at first, but then it felt so good I came twice while he fucked me. Bill pumped so much sperm into me, I can still taste him."

Sheila and I had a hot session in the bedroom, and the shower, and then she asked the question that I knew was coming.

"I need to feel Bill in me, do you think he would fuck me? I'm huge and pregnant now, so he might not like that."

"He told me he was going to fuck you. He said he wished he were the one to make you pregnant. So I think you're in luck." Sheila rolled off of me and lay back, looking very happy, and very ready.

To be continued.

Comments can be sent to the email in my profile.

jaygreenx
jaygreenx
731 Followers
12