Wife's Online Sex Gets Even Hotter

Story Info
It heats up when friend joins in.
4.4k words
4.34
57k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Kris, had always been rather sexually adventurous, and after I exposed her to the wide world of chat rooms on the Internet, she became even more adventurous. She had always seen me on the computer having a good time, laughing and sometimes yelling at the computer, only occasionally asking what was going on. One night I was chatting with a woman online that was asking me very explicit sexual questions. Kris came and sat next to me as I continued to answer and provide questions of my own.

Later that evening, as we lie in bed, she asked me if I had a good time talking with that girl. I said that indeed I had. I encouraged her to go online and strike up a conversation of her own with someone and experience it herself. She said she would and the next night she did. At first she was rather shy and didn't know what to do or say, but as more and more private messages popped up to her from many men, she became caught up in the fun and started chatting with several. In no time at all, she was having many great times talking about and describing sex acts that she became less and less shy and embarrassed. I constantly reassured her that her role playing was a complete turn on for me. So gradually over the next couple of months she had found a couple of guys who she would chat to much more frequently and in graphic detail.

One night as she was chatting with her favorite online friend, she said she was so horny, that this guy was turning her on so much she couldn't sit still. I asked if she wanted to play with herself and she said she did. I assured her that I would not mind and told her that the idea and her getting turned on by another guy while she fingered herself was a huge turn on to me. In no time she had her fingers in her pants as she typed away and played with her ample breasts. Soon she was having a very powerful orgasm as my cock was rock hard. As she continued to tell her online lover what she was doing and that she had came, I stood next to her with my throbbing cock in hand stroking it and having her suck it until I came all over her large breasts.

She continued her chat sessions with some frequency over the next few months with her getting off with her fingers and now with a large dildo that she had began to use. Most of these times I would sit back and watch, enjoying seeing her so turned on and seeing the way her body moved while she fucked herself with her big 'toy' as she called it. As she would cum, I would not be able to take it much longer and would stand next to her and cum all over her tits as she came. After she was done online, we would have mad passionate sex right after as she explained what her online lover had described he was doing to her as she fucked herself.

His schedule had changed a bit and many times she was only able to chat with him in the mornings. As I worked late and would not arrive home until after 1:00am, I would still be asleep when her morning chats would begin. I would wake up the sounds of her breathing deep, soft moans, the sound of her breath catching as she first touched her very wet pussy, and the sounds of her wet pussy as her fingers worked wildly deep inside her until she orgasmed, a muffled cry of passion so as to not wake me, her moans sounding so sexy as I lie in bed stroking myself listening to her. She would come to the bedroom soon after and see I was awake and we would have hot sex right then and there. Her pussy would be so wet from having just orgasmed, as my cock would be stiff as a rock from having listened to her. I would lie on my back as she would lower her wet needy pussy down onto my cock and she would fuck me with abandon. I would grab her large breasts, squeezing and sucking then as I slammed deep into her as she would slam her hips down on my shaft until we both came hard.

I really enjoy her playing online and can't get enough of it. I have assured her that I truly love the idea of another man fucking her. The very idea of it makes me hard. At first she thought it was a nice fantasy but eventually began to agree that the idea turned her on greatly also. In time her chat sessions began to involve at first a microphone so they could talk to each other as they virtually fucked each other, to eventually having him call her on her cellphone. Now they almost always fuck each other over the phone. Finding each other online first then a phone call and then hot sex. As I am always the recipient of a very turned on wet sexy wife after these phone calls, I have never and never will complain. Fucking her wet pussy after one of these calls is the best thing in the world.

This has been going on for about 3 years now and she has never told anyone about it, nor have I. The sex is still amazing and I desire her more than ever. Our sexlife couldn't be better. She recently told a friend of hers from work, Kelly, who too is very open about her sex life and adventurous, about her on line and now phone sex fling. Kelly is a very sexy girl who is very outgoing and the two of them get along amazingly. When Kris told me that she had told Kelly about this I was so turned on my cock shot to attention and she began stoking it and liking it as she continued to tell me about how she told Kelly about him and how she thought it was sexy too, all the while working my cock with her hands until I was on the verge and then she straddled me and directed my hard cock deep into her wet pussy, fucking me hard as I squeezed her breasts and kissed her deeply until we came, my hot cum filling her as her juices mixed with mine making her pussy drenched and hotter still.

Kelly has come over to visit on a number of occasions. Each time the two of them would disappear to the computer and look for Kris's online friend, not finding him. Until one night when he was on the chat quickly turned to how badly he wanted to fuck Kris and fill her full of his cum and lick her wet pussy and kiss her passionately. Kelly was so amazed to see this take place. To hear about it and to see it live are two very different things. I could see that both of them were getting turned on with what was being typed online. After about ten minutes, Mike, the online lover, asked if he could call as he desperately need to cum. Kris immediately turned bright red as Kelly read this. She started to type that she had a friend over and couldn't until Kelly told not to type that. Kelly said that it would be cruel to get him all worked up and not have him get his release. Both of them looked over to me as I sat nearby on the couch. I smiled and said I had NO problem with it whatsoever. Kris typed back that it was ok and to call her in about five minutes. He agreed and signed off of Instant Messenger.

Kelly asked Kris what she was going to do and suggested that she do as she would normally do. Kris explained that she would go into the bedroom and strip naked with her phone (with a headset that we purchased for just these occasions) and talk to him as she played with herself until they both came. Kelly told her to do just that and Kris took off to the bedroom, shutting the door almost all the way, leaving a bit cracked so I, and now Kelly, could hear what was going on. Soon Kris's phone rang and I could tell by the tone of her voice it was Mike. Kelly was still seated at the computer so thus was very near the bedroom door. I moved to be just outside the door and sat down on the floor to get a better position to hear as she fingered herself and talked dirty to Mike. From where I sat I could clearly see Kelly. She was flush and seemed to be very turned on. Her breathing was becoming more deep and fast. I could see her chest rise and fall, making her firm breasts press tightly against her silk shirt. Her nipples getting hard and now showing clearly against her silk blouse.

Soon I could hear Kris getting more into the phone sex. I could tell that her hand was now rubbing her very wet pussy . Her other hand would be squeezing her breasts as she told Mike just how much she loved his hard cock and how much she wished he would fuck her wet pussy with it. I motioned for Kelly to come closer to the door to get a better listen. She quickly came over and sat on the other side of the door. From where she sat, she could very easily hear everything. Kris was now getting into it. She had just brought out the 'toy' and was running it along her wet pussy so we could both hear her wet pussy lips as it slid along her. I had begun to rub my ever stiffening cock thru my pants now. I didn't realize that I was doing so as this is what I normally did as Kris had her phone sex. I noticed that Kelly was watching me do this and I stopped.

"That's ok, you don't have to stop." Kelly said sensing my embarrassment. "I don't mind. Is this what you do as Kris is in there?" she asked pointing to the bedroom.

"Usually. Hearing her gets me extremely horny." I said.

"Well, then don't let me stop you." She said.

Upon hearing this, I undid the button on my jeans and slid down the zipper and quickly pulled off my jeans. My hard cock bulging against the boxer briefs I was wearing, I could see Kelly looking at me. I was too lost in the moment to care as I could now hear Kris becoming very excited telling Mike to pound her wet pussy with his big cock. I sat back down and pulled my throbbing cock from my underwear. Closing my eyes and listening to Kris as I could hear the 'toy' now starting to ease its way into wet pussy, seeing clearly in my mind the sight of her pussy lips stretching to accommodate the large toy, I began to stroke my cock. After a minute or so, I opened my eyes and turned to see that Kelly had unbuttoned her blouse exposing her very sheer bra. Her left hand reaching inside one side of it, caressing her breast. She caught me looking and said "This is so fucking hot!!!" I agreed. We both continued to listen to Kris fuck herself in the bedroom as we stole glances at each other.

In no time, Kelly had removed her blouse and had taken off her bra. Her breasts were smaller that Kris's but very firm and had the most beautiful dark erect nipples. She saw me stare at her. "You like?" she asked.

"Very much." I responded. My hand working my cock slowly as I stared at her as she squeezed an already very hard nipple. As she did so her back arched as she let out a little gasp. "Me too." she responded.

I continued to admire Kelly's breasts as I listened to Kris in the bedroom. I could she was close to orgasm. Her breathing was deep and the moans were coming faster and faster, the 'toy' was working her pussy furiously. I told Kelly that Kris was close to cumming, and she turned her head to get a good listen. I continued to look at her amazing naked breasts. The sounds that were coming from the bedroom were so intense, so purely sexual, both of us nearly naked listening to my wife fucking herself silly as another man brought her to orgasm over the phone. Wow.

It wasn't long after that Kris came. As always a very intense affair with much yelling and load moans. I could just imagine how her body would quiver and the feel of her wet pussy clenching down hard over and over as her orgasm took over. My hand was working my cock as I listened to her. Kelly looked lost in sexual abandon as she continued to play with her hard nipples and now rubbing her pussy thru her tight jeans. Once Kris had finished her orgasm, and was bring Mike to his climax, I continued to watch Kelly. She saw that I was looking at her but did not stop.

"Is it always this intense" she asked.

"Yes it is. It always makes me hard as a rock. Sometimes I can barely hold it back." I told her. After I said that she reached over and grabbed my swollen cock, catching me by surprise and I jumped a little bit.

"I didn't mean to scare you." she said.

"Oh no, you didn't scare me. I just wasn't expecting that." I said as the sensation of another womans hand on my cock for the first time in fifteen years coursed thru my body. Looking at her with a smile I said "In fact, I don't mind at all. It feels very good."

Mike had evidently came as Kris closed up her cell phone. "Are you out there?" she called out.

"Sure are!" I said, Kelly's hand still around my cock. "We definitely enjoyed the show." I said.

Kelly leaned over close to me and whispered into my ear, "What do you do now that she has cum and you are hard as a rock?"

I looked at her and smiled, "Why I fuck her silly of course." I replied.

"Well, what is stopping you now?" she said.

As soon as she said that, Kris asked "Well are you gonna get in here and fuck me now?"

With that, I stood up as Kelly released her grip on my cock. I opened the door to see Kris lying on the bed naked. Her 'toy' lying next to her, still wet with her cum. One hand was squeezing a breast as the other was rubbing the upper part of her very wet and swollen pussy. Kelly had also gotten up and walked to just inside the doorway.

"Fuck me now with that hard cock." Kris commanded. I wasted no time following that order as I positioned my self next her and as I stood next to the bed, I moved her in position to fuck her hard and deep. I lifted each leg up a bit as I positioned the head of my swollen cock next to her extremely wet pussy. Kris was already beginning to breath heavy and started to thrust her hips up to force my cock into her. As she did this I pushed my cock deep into her feeling the thrill of that very wet , hot pussy. I always enjoyed seeing her breasts move as I fucked her from this position. And tonight they were moving in perfect rhythm with each deep thrust of my cock.

As I was working my cock inside that nice wet pussy I looked over to see Kelly who now had positioned herself at the end of the bed, staring at us as we went at it. Her jeans had been tossed to the floor in a heap, as her hand was now working her pussy under her panties. I could see her fingers moving up and down her slick pussy lips and then they would suddenly move quickly up and down as she would shove them deep inside her. The sight of her fingering her pussy as I was buried deep inside Kris and seeing that Kris too was watching Kelly was just to much. I had to cum.

"I'm gonna cum" I said nearly breathlessly to Kris.

"Cum on her tits!" Kelly suddenly said. "I want to watch you cum all over her tits."

Just as I was to pull out I felt and heard Kris orgasm again. With all the willpower I could muster I rode out her orgasm deep inside her, actually feeling her pussy pulsate on my cock. She came hard. It wasn't long until it was just impossible to hold it back for another second and I pulled my cock out of that heavenly pussy as Kris quickly moved so that her breasts were where I could shoot my load all over them. With a quick couple of strokes, I was having the most intense orgasm of my life. The cum shot out of me with a force I have never seen before. Some of the cum had shot over Kris and had landed on the bed beside her. Most of it however landed as told all over Kris's large breasts. As I drained the last of my hot cum out, Kris directed my cock into her mouth. Her mouth hot and wet, I could feel myself beginning to get hard again. She continued to suck on my cock until we heard Kelly breathing deeply and moaning. Kris let my cock fall from her mouth as we both stopped and watched as Kelly orgasmed in front of us. Her orgasm was intense and we both enjoyed the show very much. I noticed then that her panties were now also added to the pile on the floor.

"That was amazing!" Kelly said breathlessly. "What now?" she asked as she moved a little further up the bed closer to Kris and I.

I went around to the other side of the bed to be on Kelly's left side as Kris was already on her right. Now we were on each side of Kelly's sexy naked body. As I lay next to her I slowly placed my left hand on her stomach just below her left breast. Kelly did not try to stop me and I slowly moved up her naked torso with just the slightest pressure from the very tips of my fingers touching her. I circled her very erect nipples, slowly spreading my fingers wide to cover her whole breast with my hand, the palm now just barely touching the top of her nipple. With this, she arched her back causing my hand to fully cup her breast. The feel of her breast in my hand was amazing. So firm and the nipple so hard. I continued to rub and squeeze her breast as I looked over at Kris to see her looking at me, a mischievous grin on her face. I winked at her and nodded in the direction of Kelly's other breast. Kris slowly lifted her hand and placed it on to Kelly's naked, firm breast.

With Kris's touch Kelly arched her back even more letting out a deep moan. I squeezed her breast, rolling her nipple between my finger and brought my mouth down to her erect nipple and flicked the very tip of it with my wet tongue. Kris continued to play with her other breast as she watched me. Kelly reached up with her left hand and placed it behind my head and pulled me to her chest with so that my mouth was fully covering her breast. I began to suck and nibble that amazing breast as I continued to squeeze it also. I suddenly felt Kris's head next to mine and opened my eyes to her with her mouth fully closed around Kelly's other breast sucking away. Kelly had her hand behind Kris's head pulling her close. I moved back and watched as my beautiful wife sucked and nibbled Kelly's beautiful tits. My cock, which was already very hard, began to almost ache it was so hard now after seeing all this. Kris continued to lick and suck Kelly's breasts. Now working each one. Her hands caressing her other breast and working across her naked stomach.

I sat back and watched in amazement as Kris continued her playing with Kelly's naked flesh in earnest. She started to more aggressively suck, nibble and squeeze Kelly's breasts. Her hands working their way down Kelly's stomach reaching the top of Kelly's near bald pussy, just a patch of hair at the very top, where Kris's hands were now working. Kris began to press her palm to the top of Kelly's mound. Kelly in response would rotate her hips up to push the palm down harder. Both women were breathing heavily with Kelly moaning with more and more frequency. I slowly stroked my cock taking all this in as suddenly I see Kris's hand slide between Kelly's legs.

Kelly had her legs up, knee's bent slightly as Kris played with her, now her legs were spread wide apart as Kris had her hand placed directly over Kelly's very wet pussy. I could see as Kris slid a finger down between Kelly's pussy causing her wet lips to spread, covering the fingers in the wet folds of her moist warm pussy. Kris continued to work her fingers up and down as Kelly began to breath harder and faster. Soon Kris's middle finger very easily and suddenly slid inside Kelly's wet pussy. This sent Kelly arching her back. Grabbing Kris's head and forcing her to her swollen breasts as Kris sucked her breasts she began to finger fuck her with gusto.

Soon Kelly was slamming her hips up as Kris's finger's were entering her wet pussy. I watched in amazement as Kelly slowly directed Kris's head down across her stomach and directed her hot tongue between her legs. Kris's eyes met with Kelly's and with a wicked little smile on Kris's face, she buried her face in Kelly's pussy! Surely I was in heaven. I could not believe it. Kris was eagerly lapping and sucking at the wet pussy in front of her. As she did so she was lying so her ass was up in the air. I took this as an invitation too much to ignore. I moved off the bed and slid up behind Kris and ran my hard cock up against her soaked pussy. I had never seen it so wet. She practically forced her hips back as I slid my cock up along her wet pussy forcing my throbbing cock deep inside of her. I started to fuck her wildly as I watched her with her head buried in Kelly's pussy. Kelly was alternating grinding Kris's head into her pussy and squeezing her breast's and pulling her nipples.

12