Wife's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Driver
Driver
67 Followers

I turned back to the crowd my eyes searching for Brian; he was standing beside a huge West Indian guy. I smiled and beckoned to the black man to come forward, which he did rapidly. I indicated to him to get his cock out. The crowd was now at fever pitch as they realized I was going to take a cock at each end. My plan was that I would remove the mask just as John entered me and I was about to suck the black cock.

The moment was right, I had the large black cock in my hand stroking it and John was behind me fumbling. I felt the head of his cock push between my cunt lips, he gave a shove and slid into me, my squeal of pleasure was cut short as he moaned and shot his load into my cunt. I was too far gone to stop now so I indicated to the black guy to get behind me and take over which was probably a mistake as I suddenly had another guy proffering his cock to my mouth. I felt a finger work into my cunt as the black guy prepared to enter me and looked up at Brian; he was grinning and cheering like the rest of them.

I reached for the mask and threw it toward Brian. As he caught it he stared at me, I just smiled as I felt the cock thrust into my craving cunt, his jaw dropped as the realisation hit home. I turned and looked over my shoulder to see the large black cock pounding into my pussy before turning back to take the other cock in my mouth. I was in ecstasy being fucked by this large, black man and sucking on another lovely cock which, I now realised belonged to Frank. My husband watching, mouth agape, made it even more enjoyable. The rest of the men were cheering wildly urging the black guy, whose name was Desmond, to "give it to the little slut". Some of them had their cocks out wanking. I was in ecstasy as I revelled in the knowledge that my plans had come to fruition. Here I was, having just displayed my naked body and most intimate parts so blatantly, now being vigorously fucked before a group of strangers, while my husband stood by watching in stunned silence. Revenge was sweet.

Frank didn't last long before groaning and shooting his hot sperm into my mouth. I was unable to swallow it all due to the powerful fucking I was getting and it ran down my chin much to the delight of the men. With Frank out of the way I was able to give my total concentration to my fucker. I screamed at him to fuck me harder, which he did bringing to another powerful orgasm, before shooting his load deep into my pussy which was contracting and squeezing every last drop out of him. I looked at Brian to see that the stunned looked had been replaced with one of pure lust. The obvious bulge in his pants confirmed my thoughts and my hopes on what his reaction might be.

As Desmond's slimy cock slid out of me I rolled onto my back and spread my legs wide, making sure I was facing Brian. I looked directly into his eyes and slowly commenced sliding a finger into my oozing pussy and gyrating my hips with my best "come fuck me" look on my face. A roar went up from the men, someone shouted "Go on boss, she's begging for it." This time he smiled and literally tore off his clothing in his haste to get at me. As he dropped to the floor between my legs ready to mount me, I drew my knees together and smiled saying, "I thought you promised that you wouldn't touch the stripper no matter what happens." "I think it would be fair to say that after your little performance, all bets are off." He replied with a grin.

Brian pushed my legs apart and slid his rampant cock straight into my very wet hole and proceeded to fuck me very vigorously to the delight of the audience. I couldn't remember him feeling so big or so powerful for years. He was so aroused though that it was not long before he too groaned and emptied his load into me. He rolled off me and as we both lay on the floor panting from our exertions I became aware that John had was kneeling beside us. He was still naked but had now fully recovered and was sporting a fresh erection. Suddenly without warning he was over me before either of us had a chance to react obviously intending to make up for his earlier failure.

For Brian this was now a totally different scenario, this time he was aware that it was his wife who was about to be fucked and not some anonymous stripper. It was also apparent that some off the others had similar thoughts to John. I could see the sudden look of dilemma on his face. If he didn't intervene it was tantamount to giving his employees permission to fuck his wife. Yet if he did interfere how would he justify his sudden concern for my well being after his recent actions. He would be seen as being selfish and not being a good sport. In that moment of hesitation the decision was made for him as John slid into me. I heard a few of the men start to argue about who was next, then Brian's voice saying "steady on chaps I don't think we should go that far." Then someone else said "stand aside boss, this one is a good time girl she'll look after all of us. Get in line boys."

John was in control this time and his powerful body was driving his cock into me, renewing my arousal and soon I was swearing at him telling him to fuck me harder as I approached another orgasm. Suddenly I felt him withdraw and I moaned begging him not to stop. I then felt myself being lifted onto the cock of another man who had positioned himself on the floor. Another cock was thrust into my mouth and I felt John work a finger into my arse which was soon replaced by his cock. Three cocks at once, I was being an absolute slut and loving it. I had no idea where Brian was and I didn't care as an orgasm ripped through me. I lost count after that but I know I had every orifice filled repeatedly in combinations of one, two and three. Someone had helped me into the room and I was slumped in the chair exhausted when Brian walked in. I wasn't sure what to expect and at that moment I didn't care. "Well, well," he said, "you've certainly squared the ledger haven't you." "I might actually be a little in front." I said weakly. "I never realised I was married to such a slut, you really are a randy cow aren't you Diane, or should I call you Flame."

Later that night we lay in bed discussing the events of the evening and I stunned Brian by also telling him about what happened at the gym. I noticed that he was becoming aroused as I told him of the events and how the men had totally controlled me and that they intended to have me again. It was then that I realised that I now had some kind of power over him and I decided to test just how far I could go. "You like the thought of all those men fucking your dirty little slut of a wife don't you Brian?" I saw his cock twitch and he groaned and nodded.

"What would all your employees say if they knew who it was that they were all fucking tonight?" I continued. "You want to fuck me again don't you?" He was very hoarse as groaned his reply of yes. "Well you are going to have to beg because I'm very tender after all those men have had their way with me. In fact you are going to have to lick me clean and suck any come that is left in my poor little cunt. You want to do that don't you Brian?" He was beside himself as he begged and nodded. "You are going to have to make me come before you can fuck me." I said slowly spreading my legs.

He was now in my control so I continued. "Things are going to be different now Brian, something in me has been awakened and it not going to go away. Lots of men are going to be fucking me from now on and some women." He gasped. As I continued, "yes I said, I've fucked a woman as well. If you're a good boy I might let you watch and if you're really nice to me I might even let you join in. Would you like that Brian?" I asked with a smirk on my face. His eyes were blazing with lust and he was stroking his cock. If you are happy with these arrangements you can get to work I smiled, opening my legs further.

He was like an animal as he threw himself between my thighs and began to feverishly lick and suck at my red and tender cunt. Our life is now totally different and now revolves around sex. I have continued my career as a stripper on a part time basis and really enjoy doing double acts with Paula. Brian acts as my driver so he gets to see the shows. I have even arranged a threesome at home with Paula and Brian and let him fuck her. I regularly fuck men either on their own or in groups. I pick up total strangers in bars, and have become a real expert at flashing my body in public.

Who knows, I may get up to enough adventures to write another story here. Love Diane

Driver
Driver
67 Followers