Wife's Second Time

Story Info
Recovering from seeing her fuck another.
2.3k words
3.65
145.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have no doubt read my first letter about swinging and now I share what happened next. After watching my wife do what I had been asking her to do forever I was confused. I loved it and the way she did those nasty things but she did them without me. Of course if I had been there I or I should say if she knew I was there things would have no doubt been much different and not as wild or fun. I am sure George would have been much more gracious and considerate. I doubt Carol would have been so free and open with her mouth.

I went to my best friend's house and asked if I could stay the night at his place. Naturally he wanted to know why. He said sure you can but what happened. I wasn't sure I could tell him. About this time his wife came out of the bedroom and she looked as great as every. I have always dreamed of fucking Helen. It was a treat to see her coming out of the bedroom in her slinky nightie and the lacy that sort of covered her tits. As she came out she pulled a silk robe on to cover herself so my glimpse at her body was a fleeting one.

She asked if everything was okay and Tom assured her it was that I was going to spend the night and asked her to get some covers for the couch. They took good care of me and Helen said she was off to bed and would let us talk.

Well now after a beer and thinking about it and Tom still asking what was up I started talking. I told him what I just saw and how I caught Carol and I was pissed.

Tom just laughed and said you lucky son of a bitch. I said what? Well he went on, you are a person with double standards. Your lucky and you don't even know it. First of all he continued you know you have wanted this forever. We have talked about it. We talk about this type of thing all the time asking each other would you do her or would you do his wife? We have joked about swinging swapping and now your half way there. Use it. You know what she did so build on it dummy.

Give me a break when you start all this stuff about how she did it and you were gone and she is bad for doing it. Get off of that shit! You go out of town for four to five weeks at a time and you don't think something is going to happen? I have stopped over at your place to make sure everything is okay and have wanted to fuck Carol myself. I also think she was plenty horny and ready when I was there. To comfort her I have held her squeezed her ass and even rub against her tits but we stopped there. Not that I wouldn't have loved to do her.

I said this is great I come over to my best friend's house for a little support and you tell me you have played with my wife and want to do her.

Tom laughed as only he can at such stuff and said, there you go again. Like you haven't wanted to do Helen and if given the chance like you wouldn't be all over my wife. I see the way you look at her and the way she flirts with you. I have seen you two dance and watched you come back from the dance floor with a raging hard on and smile. She comes back turned on and overheated .You love to slow dance with my wife. You would dance her all the way to bed.

Problem was he was right. So what do I next. He said get some sleep and think about how and when your going to tell her you know. Then lets talk about how we get Helen and Carol to open up and swap. I sort of laughed and he said we are close now let's not blow it.

Off he went to his bedroom. I crawled into go to sleep and it wasn't long that I heard the sound of hot love making going on in the bedroom. The creaking of the bed rocking back and forth and Helen's yelps of love It was so awesome to hear her cumming in a room so close to me. I thought that goddamn Tom told her she got hot and now everyone is getting laid except me.

I woke up early and got cleaned up and then slide back onto the couch until I would hear other people moving in the house and then I could say good bye and get going. It wasn't to long and I heard people stirring. Tom was laying it to Helen again and she was moaning, groaning and making noise as she came again first thing in the morning.

A little while later water was running the shower was going and then Helen came out of the bedroom. God she looked great! I wanted to do her just freshly fucked pussy. She smiled and came over and sat on the couch beside me. She said it is okay that Tom told me everything. I said oh that's great. She said well it certainly is interesting. She leaned toward me and her robe gapped so I could see her nice pert breast. Much smaller then Carols but they stood out so nice. I actually love smaller breast. Here she was exposing herself to me and not hiding from my gaze. I told her well it seems that Toms sharing of my dilemma excited the two of you last night and this morning. Her sheepish look and reply was oh you could hear us. I just smiled.

Helen ran her hand up my leg and up to my cock. Which was hard as could be. She played with it for a while she even lifted the covers and reach in my boxers and stroked me. The shower shut off and she said you want some breakfast big boy? Without waiting for an answer she squeezed my prick licked her lips and said we will take care of this later. She let her fingertip dance across my cock while she got up and walk away to the kitchen. She looked back and said that was a promise.

We ate breakfast and everyone was unusually quiet. Just before leaving I said do you two want to go out for Dinner with Carol and I tonight and they both smiled and said yes.

Carol was surprised to see me home and I told her I had to come home after knowing how upset she had been. I told her I loved her very much and didn't ever want her to be upset.

She said Jon we need to talk. You might not love me so much after I tell you this but I have to tell you. I asked what could be so important that it would change my love for you my sexy pet? She was having a hard time talking so I thought I would make this easier. I said you could call George invite him over here while I was away from home, dress up like the hot seductress you are and get fucked like hell and I would still love you. I would just want you to do something for me then.

Carol looked at me and said how did you know? I told her about coming home and watching her get used and abused. I let her know I was so turned on I jacked off as I watched.

She couldn't believe it and I had to recount the details for her to truly understand I had been there.

I told her what upset me is you did it without me. Don't do that. Either I join in watch or know you are with someone.

She felt so relieved and said she was happy it worked out that I was there. She had just felt so a lone weak and she need sex. She couldn't go that long with me on the road and her without some sex or me.

I told her she wouldn't need to worry about that any more.

By the way we are going out with Tom and Helen tonight. You have always like Tom haven't you. Carol knew what I had on my mind.

We got ready for the evening out. Carol started to dress in a black outfit and I reminder her that Tom really liked red. She smiled and changed to a nice short red skirt a white sheer blouse and black hose and red heels.

She looked great. We waited for Tom and Helen to come over. Of course I couldn't keep my hands off Carol and had my hands up her skirt rubbing her bare thigh just above her stockings. I was unbuttoning her blouse with one hand and could feel her heat and wetness with my other.

Our doorbell rang. I excused myself and got the door. Helen was the focus of my attention. She had chosen a black skirt with a killer slit. A black blouse that hide nothing. Helen has the sweetest tits. Not big like Carols but perfect.

I asked them in and told them to make themselves comfortable I would fix a drink. Tom joined me and said Helen was so hot and ready for this he was amazed. I told him Carol was ready to ride him to heaven.

When we went back in the room we were surprised to see Helen kissing Carol and Carol's hand was inside Helen's blouse. Their tongues searched each other's and Carol was really working Helen's tit. Funny we hadn't even thought about this encounter. It was so erotic to now watch my wife who had just committed adultery only a night ago now engaged in a sexual encounter with my best friend's wife.

Carol had Helen's blouse undone and was sucking at her breast like a baby who was in need of nourishment. The sounds from Helen were so hot as she moaned and groaned to Carols touch. It seems Carol had learned a thing or two about being an aggressor during her fuck session with George. Carol had Helen on the floor her blouse lying fully open and her skirt was shoved around her waist. Carols hand was running up and down Helen's legs and hose as her mouth teased and pleased around Helen's love box.

Helen became more vocal and was giving instruction to eat her. Make love to her pussy. Carol was doing just that and telling Helen to spread her legs telling her to hold her pussy open so she could explore it. Carol had a finger inside Helen and then another and soon a third. As her hand worked on Helen's cunt Carol thumb would hit her clit all the while Carol was working it with her mouth as well.

Helen started to cum and the sound was much stronger then what I heard the night before. Her voice was strong as she cried out oh my god oh my god eat me baby eat me yes, yes, yes. She shook in unbelievable spasms.

Looking over at Tom he had his cock in his hand and was stroking it. I told him Carol would like some of that. He smiled and walked over to Carol who was now gently playing with Helen and held it out to her. Carol took it with one hand and guided it to her mouth. Still massaging Helen's pussy she now sucked Tom at the same time. Soon Carol was focusing completely on Tom. I watched my wife sucking another mans cock for the second time. She played with his balls and took the whole thing deep in her mouth. As she pulled off of him I heard her say fuck my mouth. Come on baby shoot your fucking cum in my mouth. I was loving the "new" Carol.

It was my turn. I went between Helen's legs and picked up where Carol left off. I did have a pleasant surprise as I eat Helen's sweet wet pussy. My fingers played with her as well and when my finger circled close to her ass she moved so my finger was pressed on her asshole. As I gently pressed against her backdoor she moved down on my finger hard taking it right in. She asked me to play with her ass and then fuck it. "Fuck my ass while Tom watches me lose my virginity"

I wasted no time getting some KY and then moving up on her and told her to guide me into her tight ass. Her hand grabbed me and placed my cock head dead center on the puckered hole. I press forward and she sort of let out a scream of pain. I stopped and asked if she was okay. She placed her hands on my ass and pulled me into her saying fuck me Jon use my ass and give Tom a show. He has never been were your going now.

I worked it into her and once we got in sync we started fucking long hard and fast. Helen's own fingers frigged her clit while I worked her backdoor. Tom was staring in amazement has I pumped his wife's ass and he fucked my wife's mouth. About the time I was close to cumming in Helen's ass Tom was ready to blow his load on Carol. I pulled as deep as I could in Helen's ass. My cock was shooting cum in the ass of my best friend's wife. Tom was releasing his load in Carol's mouth and pulled back to shoot his cum all over her face.

It was a wonderful evening that went on for a long time and the fun continued for several years after that.