Wife's Sexy New Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

Chicago, the windy city, that's no shit. Once we got in our room John was on fire. He had my top and bra off in seconds. Flat on my back on the bed John was sucking on my nipples as his hand made it's way up between my legs. Once his fingers touched my wet crotch he moaned out, fuck Pauline your wet as hell.

I rocked my hips up to his finger and moaned, I know this showing off has really gotten to me. Then I felt John pull the crotch of my panties to the side and start running his fingers up and down my wet slit. I moaned out oh God that feels so good please take me I need it so bad.

John stopped sucking on my nipples and said, so you liked showing off this cute little ass of yours to other men didn't you? As he asked me this he was rolling my wet clitoris around making me even hotter. He then said, you know all them guys that saw your sexy little panties today would like to get inside them don't you? They would like to be the one getting ready to fuck you right now.

Working my hot little pussy up to his fingers I moaned yes I know. Oh God that feels so good, please don't stop. I was just about to cum and my head was full of all the men that had seen me today.

In just a few seconds I pushed my hips up off the bed and moaned out loud, OHHHHH YESSSS I'MMMM CUMMMINNGGGGGGGGG. Oh God yes that feels so good.

As my orgasm came to a slow end John got off the bed and picked up this little bag and returned to bed. I was just lying there with my legs spread wide open with my skirt flipped up still wear my sunflower panties.

John said, I got a little surprise for you.

I knew it was more panties and was thinking right now that I would like John's hard cock more than some new panties. John then kind of laid over my tummy with his back more or less blocking my view of what he was doing.

John then pulled my panty crotch to the side and touched my wet pussy lips with something really cold. I jumped and said what is that, what are you doing? John didn't reply he just started running this cold thing up and down my slit. I sat up to see what it was but couldn't, he blocked my view again. I fell back on the bed and asked again, what is that?

Still not saying a thing he started rubbing it around on my hard wet clit. Then I about jumped out of my skin. The thing started buzzing on my clit. Now I knew he was using a vibrator on me.

It's sad to say but at 30 something I have never used one or had one used on me. My girl friends have told me that I need one but I never did get one. Our sex life has always been so good I didn't think I needed one. But that kind of thinking was about to change. My God did that thing feel good buzzing away on my clit.

I had an orgasm in just seconds. I was yelling YESSSS, YESSSSSSS OH GODDD YESSSSSS. My little clit was burning up. I never dreamed a vibrator could feel so good. As my orgasm ended John started kissing his way up my body. Still holding my crotch open as he ran it up and down my pussy lips. As he was sucking on my right nipple I took another look down between my legs. I finally got to see what it was that he was using on me. It was about a foot long and all chrome. About as big around as a D battery. It kind of looked like a big bullet.

John kissed me and asked me how that felt? As he was still running it up and down my super wet pussy.

I just moaned oh God that feels so good. God you've turned me into a slut today, as I kissed him back.

John then said let's see how you like this. He then lined that vibrator up to my hot little hole and started pushing it inside me.

I moaned mmmmm yes as I raised my hips up off the bed to help him slide it into me. He had it on a low buzz and it was driving me crazy. The more he pushed into me the better it felt. He pulled it out a little then pushed it back in deeper. My ass came off the bed even higher as it was sinking back inside me.

John then said close your eyes and think of one of them poor guys that you gave a hard-on today. Think that he is slipping his hard cock inside you.

I was surprised at how easy that was to do. I closed my eyes and started thinking of that cute conductor on the train. He kept looking between my legs as he took our tickets. And I know he was checking out my panty-covered ass as I climbed on the train. So I just played it out in my head that I was sitting back in my seat on the train and he was standing between my spread legs. He took out a nice hard cock and was stroking in right in front of me. He then got down on his knees and moved in closer as he pushed my legs even wider apart. He then pulled the wet crotch of my little sunflower panties to the side. He lined his hot hard cock up to my wet little pussy hole and started sinking it into me. I moaned out ohhhh yesssss, as I started fucking that vibrator. I was so into this little scene, there was no stopping me now. John was now pumping that silver bullet in me at full speed. I was humping my hips up to him meeting every stroke. In my head that conductor was giving me the fucking that I needed. John then started rolling my hard little clit around with his finger. This just added more fire to my all ready hot pussy.

I never talk too much in bed during sex. I moan a lot and sometimes ask him to go faster or something like that. Well, the slut trapped deep inside of me was coming out today. As my big orgasm was nearing I pushed up to that vibrator and moaned out very loud, OH GOD YESSS, OHHHH GOD FUCK MEEEEE. PLEASE DON'T STOP. I felt like I was about to pass out. I couldn't believe how hard I started cumming. I yelled out, OH FUCK I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG, YES YESSSSSSS.

As I was cumming John slowed down his pumping and then turned it up on high and pushed it deep inside me and held it there as if the vibrator was cumming with me. I moaned mmmm God don't cum in me. He then popped it out of my pussy and held it right on me clitoris. In my mind the conductor had just pulled out of me and was squirting his hot sperm all over my clit and pussy lips. This set me off to yet another mind-blowing orgasm. Grinding my hips up and down I moaned out, OH FUCK YESSSSSSS I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG AGAINNNNNNNNN.

Once my fourth orgasms came to and end I was like Jell-O on the bed.

John moved up and kissed me as he dropped the vibrator on the bed next to us. Braking the kiss He looked down at me and said, somebody really likes getting fucked with a vibrator!

I moaned oh God John I never knew that I could cum so many times in a row. Giving him a kiss I then said I love you so much.

John kind of went down to the foot of the bed and pulled my little skirt off me. He sat up and was looking down at me and said motherfucker you look sexy laying there in just these little panties and that I just got fucked look on your face.

I just smiled up at him and knew I was about to get fucked with a real cock this time.

Leaving my little panties on John moved over the top of me. His fingers pulled my wet crotch to the side just seconds before his hot cock started sinking into me. Mmmmmm I moaned as I pushed up to him to get all his hard cock inside me.

Once Johns cock was as deep inside of my pussy as it would go he moaned in my ear oh fuck Pauline your pussy is so hot and wet. I've never felt you this wet before. He then picked up his speed of driving his cock in me. He grabbed a hold of my panty-covered ass and was jerking me onto his hard cock. Feeling up my panties as he hammered in me he moaned, oh God I can't take this. He then pushed deep inside of me holding me tight to his cock. He let out a AAAAAAAHHHHH as his cock started pumping hot sperm deep in my pussy.

I did the best I could to squeeze every last drop of his cum out of his cock with my slick pussy lips.

Well, that day was the end of our normal sex lives.

The next day we had planned to do a day of shopping down Michigan Ave. and State St. Before we got out of bed John asked me if I felt like showing off a little more today?

I gave him a big long kiss and said I would love to.

After my shower I slipped on a little pair of light blue very lacey bikini panties. Next I started to put on a matching bra but changed my mind and dropped it back in my bag. I then stepped into this cute little floral print sundress. It came down to about mid-thigh and was made out of a very light cotton. I knew if it was just a little bit windy out this dress would be up a lot more than it is down. It for sure didn't do too much to hide the fact that I didn't have a bra on. My boobs were bouncing around my chest as I moved around the room. You couldn't see my nipples through the dress but you sure could see the bumps my nipples made. I went over to John to have him zip me up.

He moaned as his hands went around me from the back to cup both my boobs in his hands. He started rolling his thumbs over my nipples making them hard and sticking out. Once he had me zipped up he turned me around facing him. He took a hold of the hem of my dress and raised it up to see my panties. Again he moaned and said mmmmm we're going to have some fun today. He then dropped my dress and cupped my ass in his hands as we kissed. He broke the kiss still feeling my panty covered ass and said God I love how your ass feels with sexy little panties on.

I stepped back and said I know you're a panty nut that's why I love you so much. Now get dress so we can go shopping.

An hour later we walked out of the Hotel Well, the Windy City was windy again today. Right away my dress was flying up as I did my best to act like I was surprised and was trying to hold it down. I could not believe that it was happening again today. I was getting wet knowing that strange men were checking out my sexy little panties.

We hit a lot of stores downtown and I did a lot of panty showing. The topper was a shoe store off State St. Before we walked in the door John told me to try on some shoes and give the salesmen a little look-see.

I hit him in the arm and said I'm not going to do that.

He said come on; it will make the poor guys day hell it may even make his month. The guy will go home tonight thinking about the hot chicks with lacey blue panties that he saw today. John then kissed me and said trust me; we'll both enjoy this later on at the Hotel.

What had we turned into? My Husband liked me showing my panties off to other men. And I was having the time of my life doing it.

Well I ended up in a chair trying on shoes. John was standing off to the side watching me open my legs each time I tried on a deferent pair. The poor guy was maybe fifty. He would slip the shoe on my foot then try to act like he wasn't taking a fast look between my legs when I open them just enough for him to get a nice view. My nipples got hard as rocks and I would be willing to bet that the salesman saw the wet spot I was making in my panties.

When the salesman went in the back to get a few more pairs. John came over and whispered in my ear. Look at his crotch, you're giving him a hard-on. Are you going to be ready to go back to the Hotel soon?

I whispered back to him, God yes I'm so horny right now. When he gets back I'll check out his woody, pick out a pair of shoes and get out of here.

When he came back I checked out two things, his eyes and cock. John was right I could see that he was hard. And as soon as he knelt down in front of me his eyes went right between my legs. He gave a fast look at my face then right back to my crotch. I gave him one last fast show I bent over and picked up one pair of shoes and said I'll take these. But as I bent over I made it a point to open my legs a little wider. My knees were maybe a foot apart. I gave John a fast look and he rolled his eyes and had a smile from ear to ear.

Back out on the windy sidewalk John pulled me to his side and said lets get back to the room, I'm so fucking horny right now, how about you?

I kissed his cheek and said, oh yes I'm very horny and very wet also.

We rushed down the sidewalk making our way back to our Hotel. Again my dress was blowing up in the air. I didn't even try to hold it down. I was wondering if any of the guys checking me out could see the dark wet spot I was making in my light blue panties?

Back in our room we made love most of the night like horny High School kids. John ate me, fucked me and ran the batters dead using the vibrator on me.

NOW ON TO THE MEAT OF THIS STORY

After our weekend in Chicago things got a lot hotter around the house or in the bedroom I should say. We did a very good job showing the kids they still had a normal Mom and Dad. But God behind closed doors was wild.

One day John came home from work telling me about this new accounts he gotten with a big client. He said this guy was made out of money. He had just purchased a big warehouse right downtown and was turning it into a 70's type dance club. And John was the lucky guy to get all his sales, add and prom work.

That's great, you'll make some bucks off this. How old is this guy I asked? And where did he get all this money?

Get this John replied, he is our age and he got his money in porno films. When he was 19 he went out to LA and got in a porno movie. He saved his money and after a few years he started producing porno movies. Now he has given that up and is into buy property, fixing it up to make money.

I looked at John and said you've got to be kidding me, the guy was a porno star? He doesn't have anything does he? You know like aids or something?

John said I don't know it's not like I asked him that. He looks fine, he doesn't look sick or anything.

I said well be careful around him, don't eat or drink after him until you know for sure.

John laughed and said I'm not planning on that. I'm just planning on making some money off him.

Well about three weeks to a month later John came home from work and said he had something to show me after the kids were asleep.

Later that night I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. John was all ready in bed when I came out with nothing on but a little pair of pink bikini panties. He had a big smile on his face. I went to my drawer to get some PJ's when John said forget the pajamas just come to bed like that. I knew what he had on his mind so I just smiled and got in bed next to him. Then I asked, what is it that you're going to show me?

John turned out the light and pointed the remote at the TV and turned it on. Then he hit play on the DVD remote. A movie started playing.

What is this, I asked?

John said hang on you'd see.

I laid back to watch this movie he had on. It started out some big boobed blonde was taking a shower and spending a lot of time washing and playing with her boobs. Once she was all clean she went in the bedroom and put on a robe. Just then the doorbell rang. So she goes to the door with this little see-through robe on. She opens the door to see this good looking guy standing there with a tool belt on and a paper in his hand. She asks, can I help you. The guy tells her that he's there to hook up cable in a bedroom. She asked who ordered this? He reads off some name and she says oh that's my Husband, come on in and I'll show you to the bedroom. He just started to work on the TV and this lady drops her robe on the floor and goes over to him and pulls his zipper down and takes his cock out. She gets down on her knees and starts sucking on it.

I looked at John and said what is this shit, like that really happens in real life.

John then said this is my client's movie.

Why did you bring it home here, the kids could get into it. They are always playing their DVD's in here.

No he said this is one of the movies my client was in or is in, that's him getting the blowjob.

I did a double take of John and the TV and said your kidding, that's the guy you're working for?

Yep that's him, that lucky fucker.

I turned back to the screen and said I'll say one thing, he's a big boy. And he was big; his cock had to be about a foot long and about as big around as a flashlight. The head was bigger than the rest of it and he had these big veins that ran all around it. I've never seen a cock with such big veins before, not that I've seen a lot of cocks. But Johns cock doesn't have big veins like that. And the head of his cock is the same size as the rest of it.

In the next scene the guy was licking and eating the blondes pussy like there was no tomorrow. I could feel myself getting wet as I watched him eating her up. Not taking my eyes off the screen I asked John what's this guys name?

His screen name is Bobby Rod his real name is Robert Jones. We call him Bob at work.

The next scene Bob was lining his big cock up to the blondes little pussy. I said holy shit that thing will never fit. If it does he's going to kill her! The camera moved in for a close up shot of the penetration. Bob gave maybe two pushes and her pussy opened right up and the head of his hard cock popped right inside her. She was moaning out as he gave her a few in and out pumps going deeper in her each time. My eyes were glued to the screen as I watched her take all of his big cock. He started working his cock in and out of her at a nice speed. It was all wet and slick looking as it got covered with more and more of the blonde's pussy juice. I said out loud, God I bet them veins feel good.

John then ran his hand down inside my little pink panties. He ran his finger right between my wet pussy lips and sank it inside me. He then pulled it back out a little and started rubbing my juices all over my clit.

I moaned mmmmmm as my hips started rolling in time with his finger. Still not taking my eyes off the hot sex scene in front of me.

John kissed my neck and said I think somebody likes this movie. God Pauline you're really wet. Then the dirty talk started. As he continued playing with my wet pussy and right nipple he said would you like to get fucked by a big cock like that? I bet you could give him a better fuck than that blonde is. I bet you wish you had that big cock inside you right now don't you?

All the dirty talk, the movie and the finger fucking had me going out of my mind, as I was about to go into a total mind blowing orgasm. Oh God I'm going to cummmm, yes, yes I would love to have that cock in me right now. Then it happened I yelled out OH YESSSSSSS YESSSSSS I'MMM CUMMINGGGGG.

Once I came I needed a hard cock and I needed it now. I had John turn around and lay out flat on his back. His cock was hard and ready for action. I got over the top of him and started lowering my wet pussy onto his cock. I sat right down on it and moaned out mmmmmm yesssss. I was still watching Bob pump that giant cock into the blonde as I started working up and down on Johns cock. In a matter of seconds I was pumping up and down in time with Bob. I could just imagine how good them big veins felt on the blondes pussy lips as it slid in and out. As they started fucking faster on the screen I did the same with John. I was just about ready to cum again when Bob on the screen pulled out of the blonde and sprayed a cup full of hot sperm all over the blondes boobs. I never have seen so much sperm in my life. Bob's cumming on the screen set me right off. I pushed down on John's cock and yelled out again, OH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG. My hard and fast fucking also set John off. He grabbed my hips and pulled me tight to his cock and started filling me with his hot sperm.

I got off the top of John and fell down beside him. He took me in his arms and said God I love you, that was one wild fuck.

I kissed him and replied yes it sure was.

So, you would like to try a big cock like Bob has would you, John asked?

I said no, you asked me at the height of pastion I would have said anything. Your cock is just fine for me. How could anyone enjoy that big monster stuck inside of her? Hell I wouldn't be able to walk for a week if I got screwed with something like that.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers