Wife's Sexy New Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,381 Followers

I did some fast thinking and said oh hell Bob I can't let you go away hungry. Bring your wine and come on in, I'll fix ya some lunch.

Once in the kitchen I was fixing him a ham sandwich as he poured us each a glass of wine. I downed my glass of wine really fast and Bob was quick to refill it as he ate his sandwich.

It wasn't long before I was on my fourth glass of wine and was really starting to feel good.

I was putting some dishes in the sink when Bob walked up behind me. I didn't even try to stop him as his hands went around me and cupped both my breasts in his hands. I just moaned mmmmm as he started kissing my neck and continued playing with my boobs. He then started rolling my hard nipples around right through my bra and top. His one hand dropped down to the back of my leg and started moving up under my skirt. Once his hand made it up to my panty-covered ass he gave it a squeeze and whispered in my ear, Pauline you have one great ass.

I turned around to face him and started to say, Bob we shouldn't be, then his mouth covered mine as he kissed me. It wasn't just a kiss, kiss. It was a take your breath away hot kiss. And again I felt his hand going up under the back of my short skirt as we kissed. Only this time both his hands were under my skirt playing with my panty covered ass.

The wine on an empty stomach really had gotten to me. I couldn't believe how easy it was to stand in my kitchen making out with him as he felt me up. I was so hot right then that I would have let him do me right on the kitchen table. I could feel my little new panties getting wetter by the second as we continued kissing. His right hand felt it's way up the side of my body, stopping at my right boob. Again he was rolling my hard nipple around through my bra and top.

Bob didn't pull any punches as he broke the kiss and looked me right in the eyes and said, Pauline I'm going to fuck you. I have been dreaming about slipping my cock in your hot little box every sense I got a little look at it when you were dancing in the cage.

I gave him a light hit on the arm and said shame on you, you were looking up my skirt?

He gave me another kiss and said yes I was, and I loved what I saw. Then in one fast move he picked me up in his arms holding me like you would a baby. Giving me another kiss he said now I'm going to get me some of that lovely pussy that I saw, which way to your bedroom?

With one arm around his neck I pointed down the hallway and went back to kissing him as he carried me towards the bedroom.

Oh my God my mind was going all over the place. It was really going to happen. I was going to have sex with my fantasy man. I had to get in bed just the right way so John would have the best view. And first and most I had to make sure that Bob put on a condom. I for sure didn't need some kind of VD or any more kids. Bob broke our kiss as he laid me down in the middle of John and mines bed. I kind of moved around to get in the right spot that John had told me to be in. Bob laid down right next to me and we started kissing again. I felt his fingers moving up the top of my leg this time as they made their way under my little skirt. My legs had a mind of their own as they opened up giving him full freedom under my skirt. When his fingers finally touched the wet crotch of my little polka dot panties I just about came on the spot. My hips rolled up to him as I moaned my pleasure in his mouth.

He then started running his fingers up and down my wet crotch. When he squeezed my hard little clit right through my wet panties it was all over for me, I was all his for the taking. I moaned out, OHHHHHH YESS, YESSS MMMMMMM I'M CUMINGGGGGGGG.

Bob looked down at me smiling and said, God I love to see some guy's wife cum in her husbands bed with me. Would you like to cum again?

I shook my head yes, as I looked up at him.

Bob was unbuttoning my top as we kissed again. Once unbuttoned he next popped the front hook holding my bra together and set my breasts free for him to view. He then started squeezing and playing with them as he took turns kissing and suck on each hard nipple. He looked up from my left boob still playing with both of them and said God I love real tit's. So many girls now days have them fake tits, I'm glad to see yours are real as he went back to kissing and sucking my nipples.

After a few minutes of great nipple sucking Bob looked up at me and said I think I'll eat your pussy now. His fingers were now back at rubbing my wet crotch through my panties. He then asked, do you like to have your pussy eaten?

I just bit my bottom lip and shook my head yes, as my hips started rocking to his fingers again.

Bob turned me on my side a little as he pulled the back zipper of my skirt down. At this time I raised up and removed my bra and shirt then fell back down on my back. I next felt my little skirt going down my legs and then off. Bob was at the foot of the bed and took a hold of both my ankles and spread my legs very wide. He then said mmmm look at that, somebody is making a big wet spot in her little polka dot panties. And they sure are some sexy little panties I might add. He then started running his fingers up and down the wet crotch again.

I moaned mmmm yes as I rocked my hips up and said my panties are brand new, this is the first time I've wore them, do you like them?

Bob wasn't as nuts about sexy panties as John. He said, well they are very nice and very cute, as he pulled the two little strings holding them together. But I need them out of the way so I can see that lovely little pussy of yours again. I raised my ass up off the bed as Bob pulled my little polka dotted panties off and flung them on the floor. He had a big grin on his face as he was looking down at my half-drunk body before him. MMMMM I love a shaved pussy, God what a body you have girl. I'm going to enjoy eating your pussy. Having said that he started kissing his way up between my legs. Taking his time to kiss, suck and lick both the insides of my legs, knees and thighs.

I gave out a loud moan when his month first hit my wet pussy. He gave it a few kisses then ran his tongue right up my slit from bottom to top. I took a hold of his head and held it right in the right spot between my legs. I closed my eyes and was thinking of all them girls that I had seen him fuck in them movies. I couldn't believe that I was about to be one of them girls. I was about to be on my married bed getting fucked by the biggest cock I've ever seen.

Bob looked up from my wet pussy and said, man Pauline your pussy tastes good. I'm going to show you how a woman's pussy was meant to be eaten. I'm going to eat you like you've never been eaten before, then I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked. Trust me Pauline, you're going to be one very satisfied little housewife once I get done with you. He then went back to licking my hot wet pussy.

I just moaned and fell back with my eyes closed again. I still couldn't believe that this was really happening to me. Bob was sucking and pulling on my pussy lips with his month. He would pull my lips as far apart as they would go and lick all the insides. Still holding them apart he also pulled the little hood off my clit and went to sucking and licking it. His great pussy eating soon had me on fire like I've never been before in my life. I started begging for him not to stop as I pushed my pussy into his month. In less than a minute I was holding his head tight to my pussy as I yelled out, OH GOD YESSSSSSSS. He was now biting and sucking on my hard little clitoris as my orgasm started. Again I yelled out, OH GOD YESSSSSS. My pussy then went off like a volcano, OH YESSSSSSS I'MMM CUMMINGGGGGGGG, OH GOD EAT MEEEEEEE, YESS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Bob was lapping up al the hot pussy juice that was running out of me. As my orgasm was slowly coming to an end Bob went right back to pulling my pussy lips as far apart as they would go and licking the insides of them. It only took about another minute of this and I was yelling out that I was cumming again.

I was about out of gas after my second wild orgasm on Bob's tongue. He was now kissing his way up to my super hard nipples. I looked down to see that he was nude also. I didn't know when he took his clothes off. As he was crawling over me I saw his long hard cock hanging down between his legs. God it was 100% the same as the rubber one I'd been using on myself, the big head and all them vaines sticking out.

After a little nipple kissing Bob moved up and kissed me full on the month. I took this opportunity to reach down between our bodies to feel that big real cock. I rapped my fingers around as much of it as I could. I moaned out, oh my God as I slowly stroked it up and down. It was so hot, so firm, so big.

Bob broke our kiss and said do you like my cock?

I moaned mmmm yes it's so big. As I continued slowly stroking it. I remembered his promise that he was going to fuck me like I've never been fucked, and I planed on holding him to it.

Is John's cock as big as mine is, he asked?

I shook my head no.

You think you'll like my cock deep in your pussy?

I shook my head yes and moaned God it feels so good.

Bob then said well line it up to your sweet little pussy hole and lets get it inside you. I'll go easy so I don't hurt you.

I lined the big head right up to my wet little hole. I gave him a kiss and moaned oh God fuck me.

Bob moaned, oh yes I love to hear a good little wife asking me to fuck her. Here we go Pauline, open wide. He then gave his hard cock a little push towards my wet pussy. I pushed up to meet his downward stroke. My wet pussy opened right up and his cock head popped right inside me.

I moaned out mmmmmm God that feels good.

Bob moaned, wow, your pussy opened right up. That went in real easy. Most times it takes a lot of work to get inside some little housewife. He then pushed about 4 inches in me and said how's that feel?

My nails dug into his back as I moaned in his ear, oh my God it feels so big, so good, oh God fuck me. Bob then started some slow deep pumps into me. He was filling me with about 6 inches of hard cock with each stroke. I was in heaven under him. I was working my ass up off the bed to meet each stroke. Then he gave a hard push and went even deeper into me. Again I moaned and kept fucking up to him. All at once he hit bottom with about three fast pumps. I pulled back and moaned I can't take that much, don't go so deep.

Bob stopped pumping in me and said all yes you can, you can take all my hard cock. We just have to work it in nice and easy. Now relax and turn your hips up towards me. We just have to be very gentle here. I'm going to slowly push my cock into your cervix then it will go right in your uterus. Bet you've never had a cock that deep inside of you have ya?

I shook my head no and was thinking no way was he going to get his cock that deep inside of me. I rolled my hips up like he told me to so that he could get better penetration. He then started pushing not hard but very firmly. I could feel his cock head hitting my cervix deep inside my pussy.

Again he told me to relax and again he kept pushing his cock into my cervix. Then it felt like something moved inside me, like my cervix was opening up or moving to the side. I didn't hurt it just felt funny. He gave a few more short slow pushes and I got this new feeling inside my pussy. It was an unreal feeling that I've never felt before. It felt really good and was starting to feel even better with each stroke.

Bob moaned in my ear, there we go, now were getting someplace. How ya like that, I told ya we could get more inside you?

My nails dug deeper into his back as I moaned oh God I've never felt like this before. It feels so good, oh God it feels really good. And it was true, I've never felt anything like this in my life. Then he hit an even deeper spot in my pussy. Oh God it felt so good I couldn't stop myself. I pushed up to him and yelled OH FUCKKKKKKKK I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG. This was a whole new feeling in sex and I loved it.

Bob moaned, mmmm I knew once I got my cock to touch your uterus you would be a wild woman. Hey look at how much of my cock is inside you now.

I looked down between us as he raised up. He pulled back out until just the head of his big cock was inside me. Then he slowly pushed back in until all of what looked like 12 inches inside my pussy. I moaned oh God I think you're all the way inside my uterus, as I pushed up to him.

He started picking up speed now and I loved it. I started to sound like one of the girls in a porno movie. His cock felt so good inside me I just kept moaning, ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh God yes, yesss, yesssss, oh, ohhhh, ohhhh Fuck meeeeeee OH GOD YESSSSS FUCK MEEEEEE.

I had totally forgotten about my husband watching me beg this man to fuck me. The only thing that was on my mind was cumming with that big cock so deep inside of me.

Bob was now pumping into me at full speed. I could feel his balls hitting me hard each time he slammed his cock in me. He moaned oh God Pauline, I'm sorry I screwed you up.

In between my woo's and aww's I said what you mean, screwed me up?

You'll never be happy with Johns little cock again. You'll need me to come over and fuck you all the time just to keep this little pussy of yours happy. I just love braking some guy's wife in. You're a good fuck you know that don't you?

All this dirty talk and that cock so deep inside me set me off again. I pushed up to Bob and yelled out OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGG. I hooked my legs around his back and pulled him as deep inside me as I could. I was having an orgasm like I've never had in my life. My head was spinning as I just kept cumming and cumming, it wouldn't stop.

Bob then moaned mmmmmm Pauline your going to love this. Here comes the love juice.

I then felt Bob's big cock exploded right inside my uterus. I did my best to milk his cum out, as we were cumming together. His cock kept jerking and jerking as he pumped and endless amount of hot sperm into my fertile womb.

He finally fell down on top of me gasping for air. He moaned in my ear, man your one good fuck before he rolled off me onto his back next to me. My pussy felt so empty as his cock popped out and drug hot sperm across my leg. I could feel what felt like a river of cum running out of my pussy and down over my asshole on it's way to the bed.

I started to kiss him but he moved away then asked, so when is John coming back.

I lied and said late Sunday, why?

Bob rolled out of bed and said good. I'll stop by in the morning and give you another pussy full of hard cock, what ya say?

I was in shock, he had just used me like a whore. He was done now and leaving. I sat up and said I don't know. You shouldn't have cum in me. Why did you cum in me? I'm not on the pill. What the fuck did I just do?

Bob saw I was mad and I was mad at myself. He said why the fuck didn't you tell me to pull out, too not cum in you?

I started crying and said I don't know you should have worn a rubber, fuck why did I let this happen?

Bob was now dressed and walking towards the door. He turned to me and said tell ya what sweet puss, I'll call before I come over tomorrow. And tomorrow I'll pull out and cum all over them cute tits of yours. Will that make ya feel better?

I looked at him, his sperm was still leaking out of me, as I said, get the fuck out of here, now.

Bob grinned and said okay fine, I'm out of here. But I will be back, I know how you horny little housewives are. Once you get Bob's big cock between your legs once, you'll be asking me back over again. Your husband can never give you what I gave you today.

I yelled fuck you get out of here. I sure hoped he wasn't right, because he had just given me the best sex I had ever dreamed of. I knew it was just suppose to be sex and nothing more. But this got to me somehow.

Bob was no more out the front door when John came running into the room and jumped in bed with me. Like a little kid he said how was it, did you cum, did he cum are you okay?

I looked at him and said yes we both came, weren't you watching? And no I'm not okay!

Yes I seen everything but no sound, but I could hear you yelling through the heating vents. What's the matter, what happened John asked?

Your friend just came inside me, he came a lot inside me.

John hit himself in the head and said fuck I didn't see him put on a rubber. Did you tell him to?

I started crying again and said no, things got out of hand so fast I didn't even think about it until it was to late, I'm sorry.

John hugged me and said, well all we can do is hope for the best that he didn't knock ya up.

We kissed for a short time then I felt John's hand slipping down over my belly. His fingers moved right on down to my wet sperm covered pussy lips. He then slipped two or three fingers inside me and moaned ohhhh fuck are you wet, hot and wet.

Before you could say Bob's cock, John had me flat out on my back with him between my legs sinking his hard cock in my spermey pussy. He moaned ohhhh Godddd does that feel gooddddd. He pumped in me all of three pumps then pushed in as deep as he could and moaned out ahhhhhh I'm cumming. I felt his cock jerking inside me as he added more sperm to my already full pussy.

John then rolled off the top of me but he stayed next to me kissing and holding me.

John then said, I have to tell you the truth, I was jacking off down stairs as I was watch you two. It made me so horny watch you fuck him like a wild woman. Do you like it as much as you seemed to have?

I looked at him not sure what to say so I lied a little. It was okay but not great. I did a lot of acting you him and you both, just so you two would think I was hotter than I really was.

John smiled and said well you fooled me, it looked like you were getting the fucking of your life. I've never seen you get that into fucking before.

I smiled and said well it must be them porno movies that you're making me watch. I did my best to act like one of them girls in them movies.

John said shit you did very good. What ya think should we try it again sometime?

I looked at him and said flat out NO, Bob is an ass, and I'll never do that with him again. He just got what he wonted and left, no kiss good-bye, no thank you, no kiss my ass or anything. He acted like I was just some whore that he fucked then left. No way with him again.

John had a funny look on his face as he said well Pauline that was kind of the plan. You just screw him, no strings, and no nothing, just hot sex. Your not having some kind of feelings for him, are you?

I lied again and said no, no it's not that, he could have said thank you. Not just see ya later and leave. I knew in the back of my mind that I had loved what Bob had just done to me. And the truth is, I would love for him to do it to me again. I just couldn't tell John my real feelings.

I couldn't get Bob out of my mind. I was disappointed when he didn't call the next day. Again when I was home alone in the daytime I got the toy Bob cock out. I replayed my day with him over and over in my head as I fucked myself to orgasm after orgasm. But it just wasn't the same after having the real thing.

By the end of the week I was so horny and needed Bob's cock inside me again. I didn't know what to do. How does a housewife call up some guy and ask him to stop by and fuck her brains out again?

So Friday I came up with a plan right after John left for work. I put on this mid-thigh floral print sundress. It had an open back so I had to go bra-less. Under the dress all I had on was this little pair of leopard print bikini panties.

My hair and make-up all in place I went out and jumped in my VW Bug and drove off to Bob's Dance Club in the city. I knew it wasn't open this time of day but I was hoping that Bob would be there.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,381 Followers