Wife's Shameful Discovery

Story Info
Black men assist stranded couple to get back home.
9.2k words
4.41
321.6k
129
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
802 Followers

Warning; contents may offend some readers; graphic descriptions of forced interracial sex please do not continue if there is a possibility it may upset you.

*

She knew the two men were watching her and although still a little apprehensive Cathy finally worked up enough courage to stand up from the shallow edge of the billabong. It had been nice lying on the sandy bottom in the cool water and she was now feeling quite refreshed. The drive in the old troop-carrier had been hot and dusty seeing as most of the vehicle's windows were missing. Then of course to be jammed in the middle of the front seat between the two black men in the heat of the tropical midday sun; the sweat had poured out of her! She wasn't sure how the native owners put up with it. Cath enjoyed the more civilised luxuries of an air-conditioned car even if it was a four-wheel drive and one with good suspension to absorb the corrugations of the long and rough unsealed roads around these remote areas that she only ever rarely visited.

Of course she was going to have to wait for that luxury a bit longer she thought, as she stood dripping. You see her husband Tom was waiting back down the road some 150 kilometres away with their near new four-wheel drive. They had only that morning suffered another puncture after a piece of scrap metal took out the side wall of the right-hand rear tyre. They had already used their two spares the day before when Tom had driven off the road to find some shady trees to have some lunch under... and promptly got a couple of burnt-off ironwood stakes through both front tyres!

They had waited all morning before the troopy had chanced upon them on the infrequently used road.

There were two men in the front of the vehicle and a young black woman with a baby in the back. They had offered to give Tom and Cathy a lift to the next community to repair one of their tyres. Not wanting to leave their expensive vehicle unattended for too long Tom had thought it wiser to send his wife Cathy with the men in the troop-carrier rather than leave her with their vehicle all alone in the middle of nowhere...possibly for the night. Tom felt a little better sending his wife with the strangers knowing there was a woman and infant travelling with them too. They looked harmless enough and as an incentive Tom had given the men two hundred dollars upfront and said there would be another couple of hundred for them when they returned. He had even hinted at giving them some bottles of wine he had stashed. Alcohol was of a premium around here as it was quite illegal to possess unless you had a special permit.

Before leaving with the strangers Cathy had collected a few items of clothes like a change of underwear, and a light cardigan in case it cooled off that evening and they didn't make it back that night. Along with these few things she took some toiletries and her small digital camera on the odd chance there would be something of interest to take a picture of. Tom tossed her swag in the back of the old vehicle...just in case there was nowhere to stay the night in the next community and time got away. He knew that you could not expect it to be an easy task to have a simple thing like a tyre repaired in some of these places and he made Cathy aware that she would have to be patient until the job was done which could mean staying the night.

Finally, and with some reservations Tom had watched the old vehicle drive off into the distance leaving behind a thick cloud of dust.

Little did Tom know that after travelling not much more than forty kilometres the troopy pulled off the road and then headed down a two-wheel track for a few k's to where an outstation was. Once there the young woman with the child had disembarked from the cluttered rear of the troop-carrier and bade Cathy and the two men farewell.

Cathy had been anxious from that moment on and it had only gotten worse when she noticed the men occasionally looking at her tanned legs beneath her short skirt and making the occasional comment to one-another in their own language as they headed further down the road. She had wished then that she had stayed with their vehicle and it was her husband Tom sitting between the two black men.

As the kilometres wore on she had finally begun to relax a little and just enjoy the occasionally interesting scenery. The driver, a young man named Jack had asked Cath if she would like a cool swim before they got into the next town. He had described a waterhole to her and she thought it sounded lovely so she agreed, even though she hadn't thought to bring her bikini.

Finally after a few more kilometres they had pulled off the road and onto a little used track. Almost immediately Cathy noticed the paperbark-lined billabong with its pink and mauve water lilies. It did look tempting although the bank looked a bit steep, she thought. They had driven past an old windmill creaking slowly in the afternoon breeze where Cathy had asked the driver to stop so she could take a couple of photos of such an icon bush relic in such good condition.

It was about four hundred metres further on before Jack pulled up under a clump of small acacias in the shade. The three of them had hopped out of the hot vehicle and walked over to the bank. Cathy was impressed. Here she'd noticed that the billabong was actually still flowing...just, its clear water running over a natural sandbar where the bank was not so steep. She'd wondered if it was really a billabong seeing as it was flowing and Jack had told her it was but it was spring-fed.

With her small camera handy Cathy had stepped back and took a few pictures of the idyllic location with its spindly palm trees amongst the shady monsoonal trees. Cathy had the two men pose for a couple of shots too before she'd stepped down to the sandy bank and after some instruction on how her camera worked she had the older man take a picture of her posing with his younger friend, the tranquil setting as a natural backdrop.

* * *

They had now been at the billabong for well over half an hour and Cathy had finished her cool-off. Standing there by the sandy edge dripping wet she briefly glanced back over to where the men were lying down relaxing in the shade of a large paperbark when she caught them watching her. She instantly felt embarrassed. Both men had not long exited the water themselves and were still wet, their ebony skin shone in the fading afternoon light. But the thing that reddened Cathy's high cheeks most was their total disregard for their lack of clothing in her presence! You see, only moments after Cathy had taken the photos of the men earlier on as they stood by the billabong than both had barely hesitated before jumping into the water. Well, they had stopped just long enough to pull off their dirty shorts and t-shirts and with no modesty at all had leapt off a higher part of the bank into deeper water and swum and skylarked completely naked!

They of were of course still naked and made no attempt at covering their genitals from the blushing white woman in their presence, both men grinning at her obvious discomfort!

Cathy had of course not been so bold when she had gone for her swim. She had waited until she noticed the men weren't watching her, and then...discreetly, she had slipped off her black lace bra from beneath her lemon-coloured singlet and then quickly taken off her short denim skirt before hurrying to the waters edge and taking the plunge.

She could not be so discreet now unfortunately and she stood dripping wet not more than ten metres from the pair of cheeky buggers ogling her. Cath now regretted that fact that she had chosen to wear the pair of tiny lace g-strings that matched her bra that morning, something her husband always loved to see her in but in the present company she felt...well, quite under-dressed to say the least.

But that was not the only cause of her discomfort, she was well aware that her thin cotton singlet even before it was wet had been partially see-thru and now it was almost totally transparent. Her large areolas had puckered-up in the cool water so her nipples had become quite erect and they were now plainly obvious to her unwelcome admirers.

"Do both of you mind?" Cathy huffed at the men who were quite brazenly staring at her.

Quickly she folded her left arm across her breasts and covered her crotch with her other hand. Then Cath looked down to where she had left her skirt hanging on a branch close to where she now stood and to her dismay it was missing along with her camera!

"You lookin' for this, missus," Jack, the young driver of the troopy called to her as he held up her skirt in his right hand.

"Yes thank you," Cathy responded, slightly annoyed. "Would you mind handing it back?" She watched almost aghast as the young man folded her small skirt in half and pushed it down between his thighs near his scrotum.

"Come an' get then, hey," he laughed.

Cathy looked on dumbfounded; she watched the young man reach behind his head and then lift up her black bra holding it close to his face and sniff it deeply before laying it over his chest in pretence of wearing it.

"Ha ha very funny, come on fella's just pass them back over please, you've had your fun," Cathy said a bit more forcefully.

"Tell ya what, you have a little drink with us first...then we get dressed an' get goin', what do ya reckon?"

It was then that Cathy noticed the two black men had a couple of empty beer cans next to them. An opened carton lay close by in the shade of a small bush but it appeared to be empty. She wondered where they had come from as she hadn't seen any beer cans in their vehicle earlier.

Cathy was not to know of course that the beer was almost the sole reason for them coming here. Some weeks before both men had collected some rare cycad seed for an avid collector and he had arranged to have the beer sent out and hidden by the billabong for the two men in gratitude.

Cathy now thought of her options; should she be really bold and just walk straight over there and reach between the naked young buck's legs and grab her skirt, or have the drink and trust them to honour the deal?

She hesitated a moment longer thinking and looked down between the man's legs to where the hem of her denim skirt was just visible. The young man caught her eye and no doubt as a further deterrent he laid his penis over what little was visible of her skirt. If at all possible Cathy blushed even more when she thought she detected a sudden swelling in the young man's circumcised cock! To Cathy's innocent gaze his bulbous knob now looked somewhat out of proportion on the end of his long, thin shaft. Embarrassed even more so at the apparent effect she was having on the young man, she quickly looked away again; she guessed she would just have to have the beer!

"Just one beer okay!" Cathy said sternly as she walked slowly over to them, momentarily forgetting her partial state of undress and letting her hands drop to her sides.

"Yep...just one missus...just one," Felix the older of the two ruffians sniggered. He watched intently as the pretty white woman walked slowly towards them. With his sharp eyes focused he continued to look her up and down...from her supple pear-shaped breasts down past her slim waist to her crotch. He was almost positive he could make out the pale skin beneath the tiny piece of lace that covered the woman's pussy.

"Hey...look here for me, missus," Felix called and he raised Cathy's camera to take a photo. "Come on...be a sport...like a model, hey? Yeh, lift them arms up pretty lady."

Cathy sighed with frustration, and begrudgingly she stood a moment to pose with one hand on her hip and raised the other to the back of her neck to flick out her shoulder-length ringlets of fine auburn hair. She feigned a smile as the now camera savvy Felix took her picture a couple of times.

"Happy?" she enquired sarcastically, as he took another shot.

"Not bad, missus..." Felix said enthusiastically, not expecting for a moment that she would humour him. "How 'bout your nice titties...wanna lift up that little top...hey? Nearly see 'em now anyway...go on...just a flash."

"Don't push it Felix!" Cathy growled at the cheeky suggestion. Never in her life had she done such a thing and she wasn't about to start now! "Just one beer and we go, deal?"

Neither of the men answered her.

Earlier Felix had placed the cans of beer in an old Hessian sack and had left them in a protected spot where the spring water from the billabong flowed over them. This had cooled them to a degree but they were still far from what you would call cold.

There was nothing much for Cathy to sit on apart from the damp sand or a large flat rock that was partially shaded just to the left of Felix. Cathy opted for the rock and sat down crossing her legs demurely. She watched as Felix stood up and went over to the stash of cans and returned with three more. He handed her one and as she took it she could not but help notice that he too appeared to be sporting a partial erection. This unnerved her even more and she hoped the men had not mistaken her large erect nipples as a sign of her own excitement...which of course it wasn't!

Cathy wasn't a big drinker at the best of times but she was keen to get her clothes back and head off again so she downed the can in record time (for her that is). The lack of drinking water the last two hours or so in the heat of the tropical sun and the fact that the full-strength beer was not too cold meant it went straight to her head in no time at all. Slightly giddy Cathy crunched up the aluminium can and tossed it to one side before asking for her clothes back.

"Ya know where they are...come an' get 'em yourself," Jack declared as he cracked open another green tinny while eying off the woman's thighs.

All it took was that one beer...and the sun...and a bit of dehydration for Cathy to get perfectly annoyed with the whole game. Without any more fuss Cathy stood up from the rock just a little shakily and took the four or five steps to where Jack lay back smirking.

Felix, the older of the two men now looked on excitedly as Cathy stepped past him toward his friend. He could now see for the first time that she was wearing one of those g-strings and his eyes nearly popped out of his head as he watched her suddenly bend over to snatch her bra back from his young friend's chest! This was the closest Felix had ever come to a white woman's near-naked backside. He had only ever seen a woman in a g-string in magazines before and the almost perfectly round white orbs of firm flesh before his eyes was just too much. Just as she bent over again to reach for her skirt Felix couldn't help himself and he reached up to touch Cathy's bare buttocks! They looked so nice and firm...and so white, it was just way too much of a temptation for the older man to resist. His gnarly hand hovered just centimetres from her flesh and his eyes feasted upon the woman's inner thighs that were now spread apart slightly. Felix could see where the thin strap of material disappeared between her cheeks then emerged only slightly wider to just barely cover her youthful looking pudendum!

He leant in closer...yes...he could just make out the narrow cleft in her puffy vulva beneath the lacy material! He had to touch her...just this once!

Cathy unwittingly bent over even further so as to grab part of her skirt that was sticking up near the younger man's penis. Jack laughed at her vain attempt and thrust his pelvis upwards mocking her, his cock almost touching her hand. She tried to prise his thighs apart at his knees so as to release her skirt but he clamped his legs shut even tighter. His cock looked to be even harder now as he was obviously getting excited with his schoolboy antics.

"Come on Jack...you promised...I had a drink with you...quit your mucking around so I can get dressed. It's not funny now!" Cathy pleaded through gritted teeth as she tugged hopelessly on part of her skirt.

It came as a complete surprise! Cathy felt a hand touch her bottom and squeeze her flesh roughly. She reacted almost immediately by stepping forward, more on reflex than anything else. Of course Jack's legs were in the way and she lost balance as she tripped over them. As she went forward she felt a slight resistance around her hips and with her hands out-stretched she fell hard onto the damp sand face first.

Felix looked up at his hand with a bemused expression on his face; there in his fingers like a prize was the tiny piece of lace underwear that only a moment ago was worn by the white woman sprawled out in front of him! He had accidentally clutched at her miniscule clothing just as she had fallen and it had torn clean from her!

"Hey, I'm sorry missus...didn't mean that," Felix laughed loudly as he watched her roll over onto her back with her legs all askew, one of her small feet lay over his friend's legs and her other was resting on the ground.

Cathy was momentarily dazed. She laid her head back and groaned weakly, her eyes partially open. She had head butted the ground and her forehead was now covered in loose sand. Reaching up she carefully brushed off some sand from her brow so as not to get it in her eyes.

Cathy hadn't yet noticed her new state of undress...but the two men had!

Jack's eyes fastened upon the sight of the white woman's near-naked body. He quickly glanced down between her thighs and his eyes bulged at the sight! There was her pink slit, totally hairless...only an arms length away. He could just make out the delicate folds of her inner labia protruding from her smooth puffy outer lips. He'd never seen anything so inviting in all his twenty three years. Instantly he felt his black slug grow even harder at the beautiful sight before him. Jack looked over at his friend Felix and noticed his mouth was agape too as he knelt in for a closer look!

The beer had given Jack courage, too much courage and he quickly looked back over at the partially naked white woman who still lay where she fell still quite oblivious of her ogling tormentors. As the seconds ticked away Jack moved as if in a dream. Almost without thinking about what he was doing Jack rolled onto his knees and hastily moved over between the partly open legs of the white woman.

Still slightly dazed and squinting with the setting sun in her eyes Cathy was caught completely off-guard. Jack quickly moved his knee up between her legs and forced them apart further. It was only then that she realised in sudden horror what was going on!

"What...what do you think you're doing you bastard? Get off...get off meee you black bastard!" she screamed.

Jack knew he had gone too far now, he thought there was no turning back. He reached up quickly and grabbed Cathy's thrashing hands with both of his. Her thin, damp singlet became askew with her struggles and one of her breasts was now partially exposed through the arm hole, its long brown nipple extended almost three quarters of an inch!

Excitedly Jack lent down over the struggling woman and licked ravenously at the engorged nub of flesh then clamped his thick lips upon her breast. She tasted quite salty he noticed as he rolled her nipple around with his tongue, sucking on it noisily for a moment as she squirmed helplessly beneath him.

"Hey Felix...gimme a hand here would ya...hold her arms for me...quick..." Jack panted between slurps on her breast.

Cathy twisted around as best she could but she was no match for the younger and much stronger man whom lay on top of her. She watched on horrified as Felix hurried to his friend's aid and then gripped her by the wrists, pulling her arms back above her head. This allowed Jack the freedom he desired to maul her further and wasting no time he lifted her thin singlet up above her heaving breasts and lowered his face onto them again, sucking first one long nipple and then the other.

coops181
coops181
802 Followers