Wife's Slumber Party

Story Info
Her hubby going out of town has an up side.
2.9k words
4.08
158.4k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
157 Followers

It all started innocently enough when Wendy asked me what my plans were for the weekend. Windy is a 27 year old single mother of a charming 6 year old, blond haired blue eyed little girl, the spitting image of her mother. I too had a 6 year old daughter and her being an only child had both an up and a down side. Wendy and I had been working together for just over a year and our daughters had enjoyed several play dates, so I was not suspicious when she inquired about our week-end plans.

“Nothing much is going on this week-end, mostly planning on staying around home; Al is going out of town tomorrow for a conference and will not be back until Monday night.” I said matter of factly. Before Julie was born I had accompanied Al on his semi-annual trips to the out of state conferences. I would shop and go “sight seeing” while Al was in his meetings, and in the evenings we would go out together. The first few trips after Julie, he would stay in his room after the meetings and call every night. But the last several trips he had started to “go out on the town” with the other “single guys” in the evenings.

“Oh, so you are going to join us ‘single mothers’ for a few days” Wendy laughed.

I managed a slight smile. “Oh, it’s not so bad; it’s a good excuse for some girl time. Maybe we should have a slumber party! The girls could play; we could have a pizza, and then maybe watch a couple videos after the girls are asleep.” It sounded good to me; I had tired of long week-ends alone, especially since I knew Al was likely at a strip club stuffing 2 dollar bills down some girls garter or panties.

“Yeah, that does sound like fun.” I said without much thought.

“Great, how does Saturday night sound?” Wendy said.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” I smiled as I answered. It really did sound nice. Wendy had become such a good friend over the past year. I could use a friend this weekend.

The door bell rang at exactly 5:30 pm on Saturday. Julie squealed with delight as she jumped up and down and ran to the door. ”Brandi’s here! Brandi’s here!” I opened the door, and helped Wendy with her bags. “Let’s go play dress up” Brandi said and with that they were off to the bed room. Wendy and I made small talk for an hour or so and then ordered the pizza.

“Remember when you played dress up?” Wendy asked.

“Oh, I used to love playing dress up” my mind drifted back to grandma’s attic and the big trunks of old clothes. “My sister and I used to play dress up for hours.” I said.

“Why did we ever stop?” Wendy pondered.

“Kids, I suppose” I answered, “From dress up at home, to shopping at the GAP and trying on clothes, to buying maternity clothes, and then it is all about the baby!” We both laughed at the element of truth hidden in the commentary.

“Hey, let’s play dress up ourselves” Wendy said.

“OK” I didn’t know what to think. We moved to the bed room and what started with playing with hubbie’s shirts and ties, soon ended up with fashioning togas out of sheets. The doorbell sounded as we were running out of ideas and outfits.

“Quick slip a robe on” I said as I tossed Wendy one of my extra robes. She was clad only in her sheer white panties.

She pulled on the robe and headed towards the door, calling “watch this” over her shoulder. I had to finish getting out of my toga and pulling on a robe.

I was in the hall when I heard Wendy tell the pizza boy, “Al and Kellie are away this week-end. I stopped before entering the living room. From my vantage point I could see Wendy’s robe was open, her breasts clearly visible to the college age delivery boy. His face was crimson and his eyes sparkled, he smiled with a “I can not believe this is happening to me” smile. “Thanks for the speedy service” she said to him, as she handed him the money.

“You’re welcome” he said as he slowly moved towards the door and it closed behind him.

I entered the living room “I can not believe you did that” I said.

Wendy pulled her robe closed “Girls, pizza is here.”

I laughed. “You are a trip” I uttered.

“Have you ever done flashed the pizza boy?” Wendy quizzed.

“NO!” I gasped, feeling my cheeks flush.

“Ever thought about it?” she replied without missing a beat.

Ok, she had me on that count. I grinned.

“No guts, no glory” she said. We laughed again, as the girls entered the room.

“What is so funny?” the girls asked in unison, shocking us back into the 21st century.

“The pizza boy was being silly.” Wendy said.

Tears were now coming to my eyes, as I laughed so hard I cried.

The girls enjoyed their pizza and hurried off to the playroom for a video. It was nice to have another child in the house. They entertained each other, allowing me some well deserved adult time. The movie ended all too soon, and the girls bounded into the living room.

“Let’s take the girls swimming” I said to Wendy.

“Yeah, the pool will wear them out and they should get right to sleep!” Wendy replied with a wink. There was a flurry of activity as we changed and helped the girls into their suits. We all played in the pool for an hour, and then got the girls to bed. We promised them “Disney pancakes” in the morning if they went right to sleep. Between the promise and the pool, not a whisper was heard.

“Do you want to relax in the hot tube?” I suggested to Wendy.

“Sure, you have any wine?” she smiled.

“We have some wine coolers if you want some.” With that we grabbed some wine coolers, a bucket of ice and our towels and headed for the hot tub. Our back yard has a high fence and I usually do not wear my suit in the hot tub.

Wendy pointed to the sign that hung over the tub “swim suits not allowed” she read out loud.

“That was Al’s idea” I said. Wendy did not need any other explanation. She was out of her suit and into the tub in no time flat. Her breasts were somewhat smaller than mine. I have 38DD, she was a modest 36B. But they were tanned. Despite my preference for nudity in the hot tub, I had tan lines from spending what little sun time I got with Julie. My breasts were somewhat pendulous and milky white. I coveted her firm dark breasts. The lights reflected off from the water and caused the water drops on her chest to glisten like stars on a summer night.

We talked and drank and laughed. The subject soon turned to sex and I found myself comparing notes with Wendy. Neither of us had been virgins when we were married. She likes to give head and swallow, I would rather not. She likes to be on the top when she fucks, I prefer to feel my lover thrusting on top of me. The last time she fucked was over 6 months ago, mine just over six days. Her last lover’s dick was 7” long and nearly as thick as a slender wrist. My hubbie’s dick was just over 6” long and average when fully hard. She had four toys, I had three.

Then the question that broke the night loose. “Have you ever been with a woman?” Wendy asked.

“You mean like sexually?” I found myself asking not knowing how to answer.

“Yes, silly, I mean have you ever fooled around with another girl?”

I shook my head from side to side, still not knowing if it was to be to my advantage to tell the truth or not. Of course the whole tone of the evening demanded that I return the inquiry, “Have you?”

“Have I what?” Wendy said coyly.

“You know…..” I replied. Long ago I had learned to never ask a question that you did not want to know the answer to and this seemed to fit into that category very nicely. I liked Wendy. She was cute. I have to admit I had looked at her breasts and wondered what it would be like to feel them. I had been so drawn by her kindness and support that I was attracted to her. If I guy had treated me like she did, I would likely have fucked him long ago.

Wendy was laughing, “You’re embarrassed aren’t you?” she asked.

“Maybe a little” I answered.

“I guess I might as well tell you Kellie, I am tri-sexual.”

My mind raced. I am a nurse, and working in the ED, I thought I had heard about everything known to man. “A tri-sexual” I repeated.

“Sure” Wendy said “if it is sexual, I’ll try it.”

I laughed so hard it hurt. When I settled down, I said “maybe we should go check on the girls.” With that we got out of the tub and headed for the house. Still naked under our towels we tip-toed to Julies room, there they were, both in sleeping bags on the floor.

“Let’s get this chlorine off us.” I said as I headed towards the master bedroom. Our master bath is huge. We built the home to our plan and Al had wanted a large shower. Ours was big enough for 4 people, with a total of three shower heads. Not that we had ever used it for parties, but we could have!

I got in, and without asking Wendy followed. I could have showed Wendy to Julie’s bathroom down the hall. But I had not. Wendy took the shampoo and started to wash my hair. I had always loved to have somebody wash my hair. Long ago Al had stopped. I welcomed the attention. When I finished rinsing, Wendy handed me the shampoo and said “now, you do me!” I complied with her request. She rinsed her hair and took the Dove ™ soap and lathered her hands. Then again, without asking, she started to wash my back. She washed from my shoulders to my legs, even running her hand between my cheeks. As she did, a flash of electricity ran up my spine and back down again. I let out a soft moan.

I took my turn, without being prompted this time and washed her back. Finally she turned and we were facing each other. She took my right hand and placed it on her left breast. This was unexpected but not unwelcomed. I had wondered earlier what it would be like to play with her breasts. As I “washed” her nipples, she “washed” mine.

My pussy was on fire, and the water was not putting it out. She then moved her hand to my pussy and slid her hand over the wet hair. She grasped my entire pussy in her palm and gave it a little squeeze, and the rubbed it a few times. My legs grew weak. My pulse quickened. “I am going to pass out” I whispered. With that she removed her hands from my front and reached around behind me and drew me in towards her body, with both of her hands on my bottom. Her breasts sunk into mine. The water rained down on us for what seemed like a lifetime.

She leaned her head to the right and opened her mouth as she moved towards my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth, tilted my head and closed my eyes as I welcomed her kiss. Her tongue probed my mouth. Once again my heart seemed to be pounding out of my chest.

Wendy’s pussy was shaved all but bare. She had just a thin line of blond hair going from just above her clit to her panty line. She spoke “Have you ever shaved your pussy?” I answered that I had tried, but always ended up cutting myself. Wendy had worked in labor and delivery for years before coming to the Emergency Department and had shaved her share of pussies. “I am a master at shaving pussy” she said “Can I shave yours?” Before I new it, she was setting on the edge of the tub, my leg was propped up, as she masterfully lathered and shaved nearly all my hair. “That’s more like it” she said as she rubbed the lotion on my naked mound. I reached my hand down and rubbed.

“That feels so good” I uttered as I felt my fingers glide over the baby smooth skin.

We rinsed off and got out of the shower. Wendy grabbed a towel and dried my back and my breasts. I took my turn at drying her. Between the wine, the hot tub, the shower and the shave, I was feeling like I was floating on air. We walked a few steps to the bed.

“Lay down” Wendy said. “Now turn over on your tummy.” She straddled me and started to massage my shoulders, back, ass and legs. All too soon, she said “now roll over!” I rolled over. She started at my toes and worked up my legs. She rubbed my hips and softly performed effleurage on my tummy. Finally, she got to my breasts and gently played with them. I wanted to dig my fingers into my wet pussy. Having my tits played with always ended up with my fingers in my pussy. No matter how hard I tried to resist.

“I asked you if you had ever been with another woman, and you said no” Wendy reminded me. “I didn’t ask you if you wanted to be with a woman.” She continued.

“I’ve thought about what it would be like, but I always dismissed the thoughts.” I answered truthfully. I had seen a few “skin-flicks” with Al and had always been turned on by scenes of girls kissing, or pillow fights, or just about any girl-girl action. In fact most fuck films bored me. No big thrill seeing what I could not have. But honestly the girl-girl action always got my pussy wet, and I came like a wild woman whenever I thought about it while masturbating.

“What are you thinking right now?” Wendy whispered.

“Mostly, I’m thinking about how good this feels,” again answering truthfully.

“Do you want to be with me?” Wendy said. All night long she had taken the lead. All night long she had acted without asking. Now she wants to hear me say I want it. I was so horny. Lately Al had been fucking me like some 16 year old football playing jerk, and I don’t mean that in a good way. It was all “Wham, bam, thank you ma’am” but without the thank you. If being with a woman was like this, then Hell yeah I wanted to be with a woman.

“Wendy, you are killing my here!” I said. “Yes, please take me.” I moaned. With that she lay on top of me. The weight of her body felt good on mine. Her pussy rubbed, no ground, into mind as she moved her hips. She kissed me and nibbled on my neck. Her hands were on my breasts. Then she moved her head down my body, pausing at my breasts to lick and nibble on them, then to my tummy and finally to my waiting pussy. Her licks were a hundred times more intense than Al’s. The lack of hair made every nerve ending more sensitive. I placed my hands on her head and felt her move as she brought pleasure like I had never experienced. I finally came.

She drew her body up along side of mine. Al always expected that I get him off if I came without us fucking. So if I wanted to get off and go to sleep I had to wait for him to fall asleep, and then quietly get off, but not so with Wendy. She knew what I needed. She gave without asking. We slept in each other’s arms. We got up before the girls and went to the kitchen wearing only tee shirts to make the promised pancakes.

The phone rang, I answered. It was Al. He said he was sorry that he had not called last night. I wasn’t. A phone call from him would have likely ended my little slumber party fun.

“That’s ok honey; we girls just enjoyed the girl with girl time.” I said.

He followed “did you enjoy yourself?”

I thought for a moment and said “we kind of enjoyed each other.” He told me he had to run and with that I said, “No problem.”

The girls ran into the kitchen. “Can we stay longer, please mommy”

“Yes, can they?” Julie pleaded.

“As far as I am concerned they can stay until Monday” I replied.

Wendy said, “I think we can stay if you girls will keep each other occupied and stay out of trouble!”

“Hooray” the girls chimed.

“Hooray” I thought to myself as I took the phone off the hook. The rest of the week-end was even better than our slumber party, but that was not my first time, so I will just leave it at this.

Al came home, life went on. Wendy and I started coordinating our work hours, and Al’s trips began to be a welcome vacation for all of us.

palles
palles
157 Followers