Wife's Slut Adventure

Story Info
She likes the big ones.
4.3k words
4.22
232.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers

"Tonight?" I questioned as I spoke into the phone.

"Yeah, Big Buddy. I land at 7:30 tonight. Terminal 1, flight AC722. It's been a while! Looking forward to it." he said as I gathered my thoughts. He being Kevin. A customer of mine who works for a large company located in the oil patch.

"OK," I replied as I thought what I would say to Debbie, my wife, for breaking our dinner date.

"Any chance of some action," he asked. Kevin was a thirty something bachelor with a craving for women.

"Too short of a notice for that kind of thing", I answered as I shook my head. Last time he was in town I took him to a massage parlor. He almost was up on charges for rape. "See you at 7:30," I said as I hung up the phone.

"Hi Honey," I purred as she answered the phone at home. It was Deb's day off and she was probably getting ready to go out for the dinner we had planned.

"Hi Sweetie," she replied.

"Deb, bad news. I have a client who's arriving tonight and he wants me to pick him up and probably take him out to dinner and drinks, etc," I said as I waited for the explosion.

"You'd rather have dinner with one of your customers than me Mike?" she replied with a little hurt in her voice. "And what is the ECT!?" she asked as I think that she was starting to remember how the last episode with Kevin.

"Well you know Kevin, always looking for action, but I told him no," I assured her. "Sorry Babe," I answered, "But he's one of the most important customers I have." Then it hit me. "How about joining us? I'll just write it off on the company and we can have a feast! Drinks, maybe go to a club or something after. What do you say?"

"Well, I'm already now for our date and it seems such a shame to waste the night out. And I dressed kind of special for you. Hmm? OK, if you think I won't be in the way of you and your customers." she responded as we set up the meeting. Deb was to meet us at the bar at the restaurant at Kevin's hotel at 8:00.

"Hey Buddy," Kevin said as he crushed my hand in his as we shook. Kevin was a very large man. He stood 6 foot 4 inches, probably weighed in about 260. He was quite a good looking guy in a rugged sort of way and always seemed to have fire in his eyes. 'Probably from his over active hormones' I thought as I wrestled my hand from his grip.

"Any action?" he questioned as we got into the car. "I've got a big order to place," he said with a big grin. "A very big order," he repeated.

"We'll see," I answered as I entered the highway and drove to Kevin's hotel. "How big is that order you have?" I inquired as I took the bait.

"Half a million up front with add-ons for the next five years. Interested?" he asked with a broad smile and a twinkle in his eye.

"Of course," I responded, "Who wouldn't be? What are my chances?" I questioned him further.

"Well Buddy," he said. "I have to submit my recommendation to my boss, Richard, but he has yet to turn down any so far, so I say your chances are pretty damn good."

I was elated. A contract like that would go a long way. It would lead to a further expansion and make me a very rich man. I didn't know how, but I was determine to get that contract. It would set me up for life. We pulled into the parking lot of the hotel.

As Kevin went in to check in and put his bags in his room, I went to look for Deb. I found he in the bar surrounded by young men. As I watched I could see why. Deb was three years younger than my forty-two and at thirty-nine she still had the body of a twenty year old. She had worn an extremely short cotton dress that clung to her fit frame. It was very low cut which almost fully exposed her 34-C's. She smiled as I approached and the young men withdrew.

"Was that good looking man you followed into the hotel Kevin?" was the first thing that she asked.

"Why, yes, I think so. Tall, big." I said.

"The kind of guy I imagine when you fantasize about me fucking other men!" she blurted out with a giggle. I could see the drink she had in her hand was having an effect.

"Oh! That's the kind of guy you imagined, eh?" I answered as my cock began to twitch.

"What do you say? Want to live out your fantasy?" she taunted as she slid her hand to my hardening member. "You do, don't you!" she said as she squeezed the end of my cock.

"I can't let my customer fuck my wife!" I replied. "I've got to deal with him in the future, and how would he think of me letting him fuck my wife's ass off?"

"We won't tell him I'm your wife, silly." she said as she removed her wedding band, leaving on her diamond. "We'll tell him I'm the wife of one of your separated friends and we'll just join up and see what becomes of it!"

I needed the contract and the initial order and watching my wife fuck another man has always been one of my most intimate fantasies, so I agreed with a little hesitation, and we made our plan. Kevin's hotel was in a different city than the one that we lived, so there was little chance that we would bump into any one we knew. Just then Kevin walked in.

"Kevin, I've found us some company for dinner," I said as Kevin approached. Kevin gave Deb a slow going over with his eyes, pausing on her cleavage and again at her exposed inner thighs. "This is Sally," I said as I used the name of a friend of ours who had recently split up with Jim, also our friend. "Sally has recently split with her hubby and is on the prowl" I said as I introduced her. I felt a strange knot in my stomach as their eyes met. I noticed that Deb's nipples harden with his gaze.

"I'm Kevin," he said as he leaned over and gave her a peck on her cheek. "You are one hot looking lady!" he said. "I'll get us a table," he said as he pulled me to one side and put out his hand. "I knew you wouldn't let me down, Big Buddy," he said as he again crushed my hand. Kevin went to look for a table.

"Mike! Did you see the way he looked at me!" Deb said. I could see lust in her eyes. "It kind of turned me on! He is very good looking," she added.

"Any time you want to back out let me know and I'll think of something," I said, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

Dinner went quite well, except for Kevin constantly trying to grope my wife with everyone watching. We decided to return to the bar for an after dinner drink. There was music playing and Kevin asked Deb to dance. She agreed and was submitted to his mauling on the dance floor. He kept trying to get his hand under her dress, but she kept on pushing his hand away. She did allow him to rub her ass as he danced with her and this seemed to be suffice. They returned and sat next to each other. As Kevin started to run his hand up from her knees to her inner thigh, she pushed it away and said in a sexy, sluty kind of voice,

"I may be easy, Big Fella, but I'm not cheap!"

"How much, Sally?" Kevin asked as he took out a roll of bills and peeled off a hundred dollar bill and lay if on the table in front of her.

Deb looked him in the eye and smiled. She lifted her butt up and removed her panties. In doing so she gave Kevin a look at her bare pussy which appeared to be quite sodden. "A hundred bucks will buy you the panties, not what's in them!" I noticed Kevin's nostrils begin to flair as he inhaled her scent. She threw them at Kevin. He caught them and as he unrolled them I noticed that the crotch was quite wet. He held the panties to his face and inhaled quite deeply and put them in his shirt pocket. Deb took the hundred and put it into her purse.

Kevin peeled off five one hundred dollar bill and lay them in front of my wife. "What will this get me?" he said.

"Almost anything that you want," she replied as I knew there were things that she didn't do in bed. "No anal," she replied.

Kevin peeled off another five hundred dollar bills and said, "I want it all!"

Deb put the grand into her purse and said, "I'm ready."

As we stood up to leave I noticed that Deb's dress in the rear where she had been sitting panty less had quite visible spot of wetness.

Kevin took my wife by the arm and quickly led her out to the elevator. He had his hand up under her skirt from behind, exposing her naked butt to ever who looked her way. He was wringing her cheeks quite roughly as I could see his finger marks in red on her white bottom. I think that if we had another few floors to go he would have her stripped naked, but the elevator stopped and we got out with my wife covering her breasts which Kevin had now fully exposed. "Look at the size of these babies," he said as he squeezed both of her hard nipples. By the time we got into the room my wife was almost totally naked, except her dress was around her waist like a belt.

Kevin threw Deb onto the bed and removed her skirt. He slid his hand up her inner thighs. She parted her legs allowing him full access to her hot pussy. As he slowly ran his finger between up her pussy the lips parted and her wetness oozed out. The room filled with her scent. My cock was so hard I thought it would explode. I also noticed Kevin was in the same frame of mind. Kevin rose and quickly removed his pants and then his boxers. I couldn't get a very good look at Kevin's manhood, but I could see Deb's eyes widen as she reached up and took a hold of Kevin's cock.

"Where can I begin?" he said as Deb continued to pump his cock and fondle his balls.

"Anywhere you want, Honey," she purred. I now had my cock released from it's confines and was starting to stroke it slowly. I didn't want to cum just yet.

"How 'bout a titty fuck! Them monsters is big enough to fuck!"

He straddled her chest and Deb squeezed her breast together as Kevin wedged his cock in between. He held her nipples like reins with his fingers. I now could see why Deb's eyes lit up. Kevin's cock must have been nine inches long and three inches thick. Much larger than yours truly. As he thrust his stiff cock between my wife's breast he would pause allowing Deb to lick the end clean of any pre-cum that she managed to squeeze out with her breasts. Just before he came he withdrew his member from Deb's grasp and crawled between her legs. I could see him teasing Deb by rubbing his nob up and down her extremely wet snatch. As she rose up to meet him he pulled back and as she settled back down, he went back to his teasing. I watched as her ground his large nob into her clit which made her groan.

"Fuck me you bastard!" she shouted.

Well that was all the coaxing that Kevin need. He position his nob at her opening and drove it into her with such force it took her breath away. I knew she wasn't use to the size.

"You're a tight little fuck aren't you Sally," he said as he continued to slam his manhood into my wife's wanton pussy. "Your old man must be just a little fella, is he?" he taunted as he pumped away.

"Oh God," was all Deb could say as she erupted with her first orgasm. I could tell that Kevin was almost there as he slowed down his assault and withdrew his monster which was covered with my wife's dew.

"I want the rest!" he said as he rolled her over onto her stomach.

She squeezed the cheeks of her ass together and said, "If you want to fuck it your going to have to kiss it first!"

"No problem," he said as he gave her a big lick right up the crack of her arse. As his tongue ran across her rose bud she raised her butt to meet his tongue. Kevin started to force his tongue up my wife's arse as she moaned. It was just too much for me as my cock started to pulsate and spew out my cum. Kevin stood up and inserted three of his fingers into Deb's sodden pussy. With his free hand he rubbed he clit. She was going wild. When he was sure his fingers we sufficiently lubricated he withdrew them from my wife's pussy and slowly, one by one inserted them into her ass. "Oh yes," she screamed as he fucked her ass with his hand. "Fuck me! Fuck me up the ass!" she screamed.

Kevin position his cock at the opening and slowly fed it to her ass. I couldn't believe how much her ass stretched to accommodate his manhood. I could feel myself beginning to harden as he drove his cock into my wife's ass. As she erupted into her next orgasm Kevin stiffened out. This time he didn't withdraw his cock. He continued to plunge it into her ass as she continued to shutter. With a last gasp, Kevin drove his cock in one more time and came in my wife. As he withdrew his cock it was followed by a steam of cum, oozing from my wife's anus. I was amazed at how stretched and out of shape it was. I could tell Kevin was totally spent as he rolled off and his cock began to soften.

"Go ahead," he said. "Fuck the ass off of her. He's included in the price, right honey?" he said to my wife.

"Only if he gives me a ride home afterwards and promises not to say anything to Jim about our evening" she said as she rolled onto her back and spread he legs. "Come on Honey," she said, "Finish me off!"

I quickly took my position between her leg and fucked her for all I was worth. I knew that my cock didn't touch the same places where Kevin's cock had been, but I did the best that I could and soon I had her bucking to another orgasm. I came as well, but I didn't squirt that much.



"You're one horny lady," Kevin said to my wife.

I left for the washroom and when I returned I notice Deb hand something to Kevin. Kevin said he would call me in the morning with an order. We said our goodbyes and we left. On the way home I asked what she had given Kevin and she said her cell phone number.

"You gave him your real phone number?" I questioned.

"He said his boss was coming to town and maybe he could look me up. Sorry! Did I do something wrong?" she said quite defensively.

"No, not at all. Did you enjoy your evening out with the boys?" I asked.

"What do you think? I couldn't believe the size of his cock! I know that I'm going to have it on my mind for a long, long time," she said as she gazed into space.

When we arrived home we had a quick shower and went straight to bed. We were both exhausted and quickly went to sleep.

The next morning Deb acted like nothing had happened, so I didn't mention anything either, although it was all I could think of. When I arrived at work there was a message for me from Kevin to call him at his hotel.

"Hi, Big Buddy," he said. "I talked to Richard and he wants to come out and check out your operation. He'll be in tomorrow. OK?"

"Sure Kev," I said. "What ever it takes." We set up a meeting at his hotel in the morning and we would go from there.

"Don't worry about it, Buddy. The order is yours if you get past Richard" he said. "Remember I'm on your side," he reassured me as I hung up.

That evening when I arrived home Deb greeted me and we had a nice supper and an early night. We forwent sex that night as she was still a little sore from the night before which I could understand. I was surprised she could even walk.

The next morning I arose early and left Deb asleep in bed and went to meet Kevin and his boss. All I could think about was the order and how much it meant to the future of my company.

"Mike, this is my boss Richard Slocum. Owner of Slocum Industries. Richard this is the guy I've been telling you about, Mike Carver," Kevin said as he made the introductions.

"Nice to meet you Mike," Richard said as he engulfed my hand in his large grasp, but unlike Kevin his grip was firm, not crushing. He was a little taller than Kevin, but he was probably in better shape. His age was about that of mine with a friendly smile and his eyes had a piercing stare that seem to look right inside of you. I knew not to try to put anything past this guy.

"And it's very nice to meet you, Richard," I said as honestly and as humbly as I could.

"Let's have some breakfast and talk about business and then we'll go to see your operation," Richard said as he steered me into the cafe at the hotel.

Breakfast went well and I discovered that this would be a cost plus contract, which believe me is the best kind. Each order would have it's cost totaled and documented, then an agreed on profit margin was then applied. The key was the profit margin. With an order of this magnitude anything above 15 points would be gravy. A lot of times the competition would go in at cost and then try to make it up with rebates from their suppliers.

"What do you think the plus will run on this package?" I inquired of Richard.

"Were in at fifteen," he said. "They've allowed us to go twenty- five with our tier one manufacturers, which on this job is where you will fall."

I almost shit my drawers right there. This was certainly going to be a worthwhile job to go after. It would set me up for the rest of my life. I took a deep breath and I swallowed the excitement.

"Well let's show you a tier one operation, Richard. If you are ready, let me show you our facility," I said confidence as I knew that we did things the way that things had to be done. I was proud of my company and was ready to show it off.

We drove to the plant and I gave Richard and Kevin the cooks tour. Things went quite smoothly and I think that Mr. Slocum was very impressed. We went to my office to discuss the details of the contract. Richard went over the required delivery dates on the original order and the lead time to be given on the add- ons over the next five years. This order would be a chinch to supply. It had also a provisions for emergency work which would be supplied at a premium.

"Let's finalize this over dinner, shall we?" Richard said as I drove them to their hotel. We arranged to meet in two hours, which would give me enough time to close the office and scoot home for a quick shower and change. I was brimming over. I couldn't wait to get home and tell Deb.

I pulled in the driveway and noticed Deb wasn't home yet. I went in and had a quick shower and changed. Deb still hadn't arrived when it came for the time I had to leave, so I left her a small note and left.

When I arrived at the hotel I found Richard in the bar by himself. I joined him and ordered a drink. We talked a little business and I asked him where Kevin was.

"He's up on the dance floor with the slut that we're going to fuck tonight. She's some expensive, but Kevin assured me that she was worth it," Richard said as I got a large knot in my stomach. I looked up to see Kevin on the dance floor doing a dirty dance with my wife. She was rubbing her mound up against his apparent erection. 'What a slut,' I thought.

We all had dinner, Richard , Kevin, me and Sally. During dinner it was Deb who couldn't keep her hands off Kevin. I couldn't believe her actions. I don't know how much she was paid, but I was beginning to think that things had gone on a little bit too far. I asked Sally to dance and with a bit of coaxing I managed to pull her off Kevin. When we got on the dance floor I asked her what was up and why in hell she was here. I mean we didn't discuss this prior.

"I just had to have that big cock again," she said. "It's your fantasy, Hun!"

I felt a lump in my throat as we joined the two men whom were going to fuck the ass off my wife tonight. I guess that I was getting what I deserved. It was pretty hard to take, my wife kissing and hugging another man, let alone everything else. Richard watched with interest as Kevin flipped out one of Deb's teats right there in the bar. She thrust it out toward Richard for his inspection. He reached up and pinched her already hardened nipple. She smiled and then put it back under wraps for the time being.

"Well Mike, I think we will call it a night," Richard said. I could see he was fully erected. "Kevin and I have a little business to take care of with this young lady," he said as he ran his hand up Deb's inner thighs. I could tell when he had reached the top by the way my wife gyrated her hips.

I didn't know what to do, so I left the bar. I went out to my car and sat there for a while. I watched them get on the elevator from my car. Man the thoughts that were going through my mind at that moment. I waited for about an hour and decided to wait in the bar. I needed a good stiff drink. I had about four or five, keeping an eye on the lobby with hopes of seeing my wife. I looked at my watch. It was 1:00 AM. 'They still couldn't be fucking her,' I thought. 'Not five hours straight.' I decided to investigate.

Foxe-Male
Foxe-Male
150 Followers
12