Wife's Special Vacation

Story Info
A mature couple's first threesome.
3.6k words
4.23
141.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for all the guys (& gals) that think their sex lives are over once you reach middle age. My wife(Rosita)& I are in our mid 50s & had a basically satisfying, if not exciting sex in our 30+ years of marriage. I'm 6ft.170lb, with average endowment & the wife is 5ft.4in 135lb, & still has a nice figure, with an especially sexy ass & nice legs. Joe & Jane average, or so it would seem. Well folks, listen to this story & you might change your minds!

Rosita really doesn't live for sex (unlike myself) & when we get together, maybe once a week, the sex, is well..average. No matter what I've tried over the years, it was always met with reluctance or outright refusal…very frustrating indeed. That was the theme until a short time ago, when a revelation occurred! I have a large collection of porn, & enjoy viewing it with the wife (who really doesn't enjoy viewing it like I do), but this time was different?

When I asked her if she wanted to look at a particular video, she surprised me by picking out a particular hot one, which had a threesome plot(2 guys & 1 lady). It has great, hot sex, with a lot of interesting combinations that 3 people can accomplish. So while watching the 2 guy's double-team the wife, I casually asked the wife; would you ever want to do what we were seeing on screen now & with who? When she didn't answer right away, I persisted & kept up the questioning. Of all my friends; who would you consider having a threesome with, and I went thru the whole list. No, no, no, no, she said & then when I mentioned my very best friend (Dick), she started giving me a blowjob, like there was no tomorrow.

Let me describe my buddy;(why we call him BD=big dick or just Dick), 6ft 3in, 225lbs, separated from his bitchy wife,(the wicked witch) & reputed (by himself) to have 9in. of manhood! We all used to tease him at work, stating if he were such a "cocksman", why was his wife so miserable all the time? He told me his wife was great in bed, love to give head, but was impossible to live with. She moved out a long time ago, & he mentioned that he had not had sex in a long, long, time. He also had a "crush" on my wife, which was evident by the way he looked at her whenever he visited us. He (like myself) was a leg & assman, & we both considered ourselves connoisseurs on those parts of the female anatomy. He also told me that he loved to fuck his old lady in the ass, but because of his size, she was less than responsive. That's not my problem, because my wife absolutely loves anal, & comes the longest & hardest that way.

So as Rosita & I were watching the porn video, the guys were "sandwiching" the lady, & the actress was going crazy with lust. I remarked to the wife; "would you like Dick & I to try that on you? She went absolutely wild, & proceeded to give me the best head in years. In fact; she grabbed her vibrator, & was going to town while I fucked her in the ass. That was the start of an ongoing theme that I would iniate if I wanted a special time during sex. Little did any of us know what it would lead to a short time later!

We were having a barbecue on the back deck a few weeks later, just Dick, the wife, & myself. After a few beers, some good food, Rosita excused herself to get dressed to go to a retirement party for a co-worker. When she came back to say goodbye, she had changed into her special outfit, short leather skirt; clingy silk blouse & high heels. She looked great, as the high heels accented her magnificent ass & legs. This was not lost on Dick as he checked her out, especially the view from the rear, which he seemed to find so enticing. The wife left, & Dick kept on telling me how lucky I was, & that my lady was real fox!

Now I'm not the dumbest guy in the world, & I think this is an opportunity that may benefit all of us. Maybe it was the booze, or maybe it was the wife's outfit, but here it was,and I wasn't going to waste it. So I looked my buddy in the eye & said " BD, if I can figure out how to work this out, would you like to take on the wife"? His eyes almost came out of their sockets & he choked on his brew, but he answered "YOU BET". OK here are the ground rules; 1) I have to be around to see it happen, nothing goes on behind my back 2) all the sex has to be recorded on my camcorder, & I keep all the copies, 3) he has to keep quiet about this, no spilling the beans to anyone. Needless to say he agreed to all the stipulations, so all I have to do is figure out the details.

Dick & his old lady have a vacation spot located in a popular area a few hours from our home, & he occasionally lets us use it. It's isolated, & there isnt much of anything within the immediate area. Perfect for what I'm planning, so I mention to the wife that we could spend a few days at Dick's place & she she quickly agreed. Now there are a few things that the wife loves, 1) relaxing 2) good food & wine, & 3) dancing. The next weekend we load up all the gear (including my video equip.) & on our way we go. I picked out that special outfit that Dick found so exciting, & tried to talk the wife into leaving off the panties & bra. "No Way I Cant do That" she said; but she nevertheless still looked like a million bucks with those special clothes on. We stopped off at a restaurant/bar a few miles from "Bd.'s home & went in for some entertainment & food.

The food & wine was great, & the band was just the way we like it..not too loud & played the songs we love. I danced a few slow dances with the wife, but begged off when it started on some more upbeat tunes. I'm a lousy dancer, and I don't make excuses about it. The wife loves to dance fast, & she is sexy as hell, when she starts rotating that great ass & bouncing those tits around. So while she was pouting about me not dancing the fast ones, she looks up & her eyes light up! Guess who walks in, well its Dick himself & he has biggest smile on his face. It seems he got the weekend off, and thought he might join us, if it was OK with us. Of course it was (after all this was my plan), so the Rosita grabs him by the arm, & off they go to the dance floor. When they get back, their faces are flushed, so it must be from the exertion on the dance floor, or could it be something else?

When Dick excuses himself to get a drink, I let Rosita know what can happen if she is agreeable. At first she refuses, but knowing this is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, she says she will think about it. When Dick returns, Rosita excuses herself to go to the ladies room. He's nervous as hell (so am I), & not sure that he can go thru with the plan. Heck; I'm not even sure the wife is not going to throw me out on my ass, but I have to see this through. She comes back to the table just as the band is striking up a slow tune, so I start to get up to dance. She pushes me back in the booth & says, Dick & I will dance this one, and whispers to me to check out her purse. While they are on the dance floor, dancing very closely I glance in her purse & guess what I see? Her bra & panties (which were soaked with her scent) were stuffed in there. When they come back to the booth she sits between us, & has a mischievous smile on her face. Rosita then takes Dick's hand & puts it under the table & between her legs! I thought he would have a coronary right there, he was at a complete loss of words. Rosita then grabs his hand & slowly & sensuously starts sucking her juices right off his fingers. Now I'm the one who almost has a coronary, not to mention the raging hard on I have.

OK guys she says, "the parties on so lets go" & proceeds to walk out to the car. We paid the bill, & followed her out trying to hide our obvious erections. I'm thinking to myself, "boy you better know what your doing", but its too late to back out now. The wife hasn't said a word since we left the restaurant, & she is squirming in her seat during the drive to BD's house. When we arrive at the house, she hops out, shuts the door & runs in the house. We look at each other, & were trying to figure out if she is pissed off, backing out, or what. We follow her in, & there she is on the chair with her skirt hiked up over her hips, playing with her pussy & rubbing her tits. I quickly set up the camcorder & started the tape, then waited for the fun to begin.

Big guy she says; "Come here now". She's half-naked with clothes all over the place, but is focused on the task at hand. "Let me see if you have what you claim" & proceeds to loosen his buckle & pull his pants down. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself; it was one very large dick! The wife couldn't even get her hand around the whole diameter, & she was amazed at the length. With the camcorder on auto, she looked right at the lens & said, " watch this gang" & proceeded to try & take BD in her mouth. Nice try, she just about got the head in her mouth, but Dick seemed to enjoy it immensely. Since he hadn't any sex with a partner in a long time, I knew he wouldn't last long. Rosita doesn't normally like to swallow, but from the looks of things, she wasn't going to have any choice. Dick & Rosita were both moaning & groaning, & suddenly he grabs her head & lets out with a mighty roar. He starts to come & the stuff is going all over the place, in her mouth, on her face, in her hair, unbelievable the size of the load he had just unleashed. When Dick finishes he collapses on the couch with a look of exquisite pleasure on his face. Rosita still isn't done, so she grabs me & strips me naked & starts to give me fantastic head. She looks me right in the eye & says: I'm going to suck you dry, and then proceeds to give me the blow job of my life. I didn't last much longer than Dick, & I started coming in her mouth. She took every drop, and didn't gag once, and that is another first.

It was a weekend to end all weekends, truly unbelievable! The wife was available & totally unsaitable, for three whole days. Shortly after our 1st threesome, she was ready for more, although we told her we needed time to recharge our batteries. "Bullshit" she said, & then proceeded to give head to Dick & myself to help us along. While she was kneeling over him, sucking away, her ass was up & tilted toward me. Hmmm I said, "no sense in wasting this opportunity", & I proceeded to give her pussy & ass a little tongue action. This always gets her going, and this time was no different. She was moaning & groaning, all the while trying to get his large dick down her throat. "Enough of this" I said, & then lifted her ass up in the air & stuck my hard cock in her pussy in one hard push. She went absolutely crazy, sucking, moaning, & making strange, but sensuous sounds! Then comes the coup de grace, & I lifted her ass in the air for what she really loves, the ass attack. I took my hard dick & aimed it for her little "Rosebud" & slowly pushed into her hot, tight asshole. If you thought she was animated before, you should see & hear her now. She was a woman possessed, twisting, yelling, "fuck my ass", ram it up my tight asshole", & we did our best to accommodate her. I was close to cumming & took my dick out of her ass, & blasted a large load all over her back. Since I was finished (for the time being), I sat in the chair & watched her

give Dick some vigorous head. Up & down & round & round with her head & hand, I knew he wouldn't last for long. Shortly thereafter, he grabs her head, pulls his dick out of her mouth & shoots a large load all over her face. She takes the load, pumping his dick, & rubbing her pussy at the same time, man what a "hussy" she is turning into. That finishes me for the night, 2 times in a short time is about all I can stand, so we head off to bed & some much-needed rest. I wake up the next morning & notice my wife is not in bed, so I head up to the kitchen for some much-needed coffee. As I approach the kitchen I hear some voices, & I look in to see Rosita & Dick next to the counter. The wife is saying (very loudly), " I don't care how long it takes, try to get it in". I'm sort of pissed off, because I wanted to video tape everything & also be part of any sexual activity. But low & behold Dick had set up the camcorder on the tripod, & was videotaping the action. The problem it seems is the wife is trying to get his large appendage up her ass, & it just wont fit. Good husband that I am, I volunteer to drill the pilot hole (my dick in her ass), which hopefully will facilitate his entry. I get some lube, & lather her ass & my dick generously & slowly start to ease it in. My word, its like a furnace in there, & she immediately starts yelling "fuck my ass, fuck it hard, ram it in", its almost too much to hold off my own coming. I ease out gently, & BD gets behind the wife & starts to rub the lube all over his dick. Man that thing is easily twice as thick as my cock & looks to be about a foot long, & how will she able to accept that thing up her ass. I move the camcorder closer to the action & start to watch him slowly feed that monster into her asshole. The wife is not saying a word now, concentrating on the task at hand, eyes are closed, breathing labored. Slowly, very slowly, it starts to gain entry to her hot, tight ass. Unbelievably, after a minute or two he gets the whole thing in & bottoms out right against his balls! He's rubbing her back now, massaging her shoulders, talking sweet words to her, as he slowly backs out of her ass. Now he's ready to start some serious anal fucking & begins to fuck her in a steady, almost methodical manner. Now the wife is starting to reciprocate, pushing back against his mammoth dick. If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I wouldn't ever have believed it was possible, that small hole taking something that large!! She was starting to get more vocal, as she does when I assfuck her; "Fuck my ass BD, stick that big cock in my ass, hurry up ram it home, Oh God, Oh God, fuck my hot asshole. The words that came out of my sweet wife's mouth were something to behold, & never have I heard or seen her so demonstrative. BD was ramming her ass now, & apparently was close to coming, so I scooted around to the front of my wife & stuck my cock in her face. She sucked that cock down in on gulp, all the time grinding against Dick's anal pounding. Suddenly he yells out, "I'm coming, I'm coming take that load Rosita honey", he starts to come in her ass. Well that starts her coming, & I'm right there also, & I deposit my load right down her throat. "Ah, What a wake up",but that finishes us for the time being, so we grab some breakfast, & chill out the remainder of the day.

That night the Rosita wants to go out to dinner again, and although Dick & I are sort of tired, we agree. The wife comes downstairs dressed to the nines, leather skirt again, partial see thru blouse, garters & high heels. Man she looked great. We went out to a new restaurant, an upscale, pricey place with linen & crystal all over the place. We were put in a nice booth with a view of the bay & started on the wine & appetizers. We are having a grand old time, when I notice BD with a funny look on his face. I look over & Rosita has her hand in his lap, & had taken his "Johnson" out & was jerking him off under the tablecloth! Suddenly he stiffens, & I know he will be coming shortly, when the wife drops her head in his lap & starts sucking him off. When he's done, the wife pops up with a grin on her face that says it all, & she didn't miss a drop. Man, & this is the girl who a short time ago didn't even like to screw with the lights on! The hostess must have noticed what was going on, because she made a beeline for our booth, & had a stern look on her face. Busted I figured, so I reached into my pocket & grabbed a $20 bill & pressed it in her hand, & told her nothing more would happen. She says to me; " Are you kidding, that was so sexy, I can't wait to get home to my old man", & gives me the $20 back! What a weekend..indeed!

Sunday, & were lounging around doing nothing & the wife whispers to me: " We have one more thing to try", & gives me a wink? She goes over to Dick & starts playing with his cock, & looking over her shoulder at me. Gently she climbs onto him & sits on his cock & starts & rocking motion, all the time looking right at me. I quickly set up the video equipment & strip down & go over to the couch where their fucking up a storm. Suddenly he stands up, with his cock still imbedded in the wife's pussy, & starts to fuck her while standing. The wife says; "Honey come over here & stick your hard cock in my asshole". Dick lowers her ass down, I scoot around & put my cock at her ass, and he, lowers her right onto my cock. What a feeling, weird & exciting, feeling another cock rubbing into the wife with only a thin membrane separating the action. It didn't take long for all of us to finish, & we all came like the preverbal horses. Man that's it I'm finished for the day for sure.

Well its Sunday night & its time to pack up & start on the drive back to home, and back to reality. We're just about finished packing & the wife goes into the house to say goodbye to "our host", and I follow shortly. As I round the corner, right past the door there they are, Dick with his shorts down to his ankles & Rosita giving him a knob job.

She winks at me & said; "Just giving my new honey a going away present". Well I have a few minutes left on the camcorder, so I whip it out & get it all on tape, & once again she swallows the whole load. What a gal, from no loads to all loads, in 3 days. We say goodbye to each other; he thanks us, & makes us promise to invite him over real soon, & then were on our way.

While driving home I'm thinking of what had just transpired & if there is a moral to this story its this. Guys try to get the lady in your life to open up about her fantasies. Ladies be open to new suggestions, especially if your sex life is starting to get a little boring. As we were pulling into our driveway the wife looks over and said; "So honey when do we do this again"? Soon baby, real soon, I reply.

PS: Next story is when Dick's estranged wife comes back into the picture!