Wife's Summer Trip

Story Info
Wife plays while on a trip without her husband.
2.6k words
3.82
76.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey I just got invited to a party!!" I exclaim as I walk into the living room where my husband Kevin is sitting.

"Really! Where and when?" he asked.

"Well," I start, "It is actually at my old friend Mike's."

"Mike in NJ?" he asks.

"Yup, he has offered to fly me up for a long weekend since I haven't seen him and my old friends in a while. He thought it would be a great idea and I told him that you wouldn't mind."

Kevin looked at me with a sly smile and said, "You realize you're about to get fucked don't you?"

I'd already thought of this and with the open relationship that Kevin and I share, knew that it would not be a problem for me to go, but I was interested in hearing and seeing his response. "What makes you say that?" I asked playing along.

"Let's see,,,,guy buys you a plane ticket to fly from Florida to NJ for a long weekend, you're getting fucked."

"And that would be so bad?"

"Honey, I always tell you to have a great time whether we're together or not so no; I don't have a problem with you going or what could, or should I say, WILL happen. It'll be good for you to get away by yourself. I'll keep the fort here with the kids and you go have some fun."

I kissed him and said, "I love you! And thank you for being such a great husband."

"You're welcome; don't forget to tell me everything that happens"

"Oh I will."

I arrived Friday afternoon after Kevin watched me pack some of my tightest and skimpiest clothes, drove me to the airport, gave me a kiss goodbye and told me, "Have a great time I'll see you Monday afternoon." After arriving I was able to visit with some of my old girlfriends and help Mike set up for the party.

So, here I am, sitting in Mike's backyard with a margarita in my hand enjoying a warm Saturday evening back in NJ. The party started around 6 pm and I decided to where a pair of tight white shorts that showed off my ass and a tight low cut halter top that accentuated my 36D tits. I finished the outfit off with a pair of high heeled sandals that made my legs and ass look spectacular. I recently lost 30 pounds after having children and love all the attention I get. I stand at 5'2" and now weigh 140 pounds with a curvy hour glass figure. It's been good seeing my old friends. Mike even invited a couple of my old boyfriends, Fred and Jimmy as well as a mutual friend of mine and Kevin's, Chris whose Christmas party we told about in another story. His party was the first experience Kevin and I had with other people and it really opened up our relationship.

As the party continues, I see many people I have not seen for years. The guys Mike, Fred, Jimmy and Chris are paying a lot of attention to me making sure I never have an empty glass and brushing up against me every chance they get. Every time they walk by me they give me a quick squeeze. As the night wore on they became bolder and bolder and would run their hand over my ass and eventually would just come up behind me so that I could feel their semi-hard cocks resting in my ass. The constant attention I was receiving made my neatly trimmed pussy very wet.

The party started to wind down a little after midnight and all who remained was me, Mike, Jimmy, Fred and Chris. We ended up sitting on the back deck catching up without the additional group of people and as to be expected the subject turned to sex and how great I look and that they remember me being more shy and not as outgoing. I tell them that as I have matured, and with the relationship me and Kevin have, has opened my eyes to many fun and exciting things. They ask what type of things and I just say fun things. At this point I am standing up and leaning up against the deck railing.

"How is it that Kevin was OK with you coming here with most of your old boyfriends and admirers here?" asks Jimmy.

I respond with, "Kevin and I love each other very much and he knows who I'll come home to, but I'm able to have as much fun as I want just like he can."

As we're talking I notice that the guys were moving closer to me and the compliments keep coming. At this point I am surrounded by three of them, Jimmy, Fred and Chris. They tell me that I am sexy as hell and have to touch me. Their hands start to caress me all over with heavy emphasis on my huge tits. Fred asks, "Is this bothering you?"

"No, it feels great," I say with a little moan while closing my eyes and leaning my head back.

Chris is standing in front of me with Fred and Jimmy on either side of me. With my eyes closed to the feeling of all these hands on me is sensational. I'm unsure how long all of this is happening but the guys on either side of me start to pull me forward so Chris can put me over his shoulder. I slowly open my eyes to see Chris squat down so I can be placed over his shoulder. I'm not fighting this knowing I want this as much as they do. As they are positioning me I see Mike standing at the backdoor.

"We need to take this party inside away from nosy neighbors," says Mike, and with that Chris carries me into the house and towards the bedroom.

Once we're through the bedroom door I'm thrown onto Mike's king size bed. His master bedroom is huge, as I had the tour of the place last night. Not only is the room itself quite large with a sliding door that leads out to the deck and a secluded hot tub, but there is a large master bath with a Jacuzzi tub and walk in shower.

After being thrown on the bed I lean up on my elbows to look around and see that all four guys are now taking their clothes off and I am now surrounded by hot men with hard cocks all wanting to have their way with me. They tell me that they're going to have fun with a sexy slut and pull me back to my feet so they can proceed with removing my clothes. As they remove my clothes they can't keep their hands off of me. It feels absolutely fantastic having all of these men grab me and continue to tell me how hot I am. I tell them, "Use me like you want to, I'm your slut tonight!"

After that comment I'm pushed to my knees and Mike says, "Show us what a good slut you are, start sucking our dicks."

I grab Mike's cock since it's his house and wrap my lips around his tool sucking it into my hot mouth. I hear him exhale with a moan of satisfaction. I get into a rhythm with the music I hear still being pumped through the house music system. I close my eyes and focus on Mike's hard cock and reach out to grab whatever other cocks are within reach. When I open my eyes I have Chris and Jimmy's cocks in my hands and out of the corner of my eye see Fred standing there stroking his massive cock.

Mike's moaning starts to get louder, "That's it slut. I knew you were a great cocksucker, take that dick,,,yeah,,,,you're going to make me come!!!" with that he grabs the sides of my head and starts to fuck my face. I can feel his dick getting harder and know he is about to shoot his load. I don't like the taste of cum so I pull my head back and let him squirt his load all over my tits.

Once Mike is done shooting all over my chest, Jimmy and Chris help me to my feet. Here I am, standing naked in high heeled sandals with cum all over my tits and neck with three other stiff dicks around me. Mike went into the bathroom while I was being helped to my feet and came back with some towels. Chris grabbed one from him and he and Jimmy helped clean me off taking extra time with my tits, sucking and kissing my breasts and nipples as they wiped Mike's cum off. While cleaning me off they were guiding me to the bed where Fred was now laying in the center with his tool standing at attention. I had to feel that dick in me again, so I climbed up onto the bed straddled Fred and guided that beautiful cock into my dripping entrance. As I felt his tool enter me it felt soooo fucking good. I proceeded to ride him slowly wanting to experience every glorious inch of him. I was so in to fucking Fred that I didn't notice that Jimmy and Chris had climbed onto the bed until I felt their hands start to rub me all over. With Fred's hard cock in my wet pussy and the feeling of the other's hands caressing me I was in fucking ecstasy! Jimmy started to finger my ass and lately that has become such an erotic place for me that I started to cum really hard all over Fred's cock while screaming, "OHHH,,,,,OHHHH,,,,OOOHHHHHHHH I'M CUMMING!!!!!!"

After having that one big orgasm I fell onto Fred's chest his cock still in me and I realized that he had not yet cum. With me lying on Fred's chest my ass was opened up for more probing and after my breathing started to come back to somewhat normal I felt coolness on my bud and realized that lube was being placed on and in my ass. I was still in heaven with the feeling of Fred's cock in my pussy, when I felt the bed shift and looked over my shoulder to see Chris lining his dick up with my asshole. I saw Mike sitting in the big chair he had in his bedroom stroking his now hard again cock with a big smile on his face. As Chris started to enter my ass I did my best to relax my muscles so he could enter me easily. I loved the feeling of having two cocks in me at once.

Chris slowly worked his way into my ass up to his balls. The entire time he was doing this Fred was whispering in my ear, "You are such a hot little slut, we're going to use you all night long. Whose slut are you tonight?"

"I'm all of yours tonight, use me like the slut I am," I answered back and kissed him deeply.

Chris and Fed started to work together in pumping their tools into me. Once they had a good rhythm down, Jimmy climbed back onto the bed and fed me his cock into which I accepted without hesitation. Now I was completely filled and loving every minute of it. Jimmy must have been stroking his cock while watching the events unfold because he didn't last long and without warning shot his load into my mouth. As I said before I normally don't like drinking cum but I was so involved in what was happening to me that I just swallowed it down. Jimmy pulled his cock out of my mouth with a pop and then Fred and Chris started to fuck me faster. I was just along for the ride and it felt wonderful, I must have cum again from all of the attention because I felt my body in a constant spasm that heightened my already euphoric state. Chris was really giving it to me and I felt his dick grow larger and felt the warmth of his cum shooting into my ass. After he finished and pulled his dick out of me Fred grabbed my ass with both hands and fucked me like a piston inside an engine until I felt his already massive cock get larger inside of me and spurt his spunk into my pussy. After he finished, I rolled off of him and lay there panting relishing the feeling of just having four guys use me like a fuck toy and loving it.

I heard Mike say that he was going to get something to drink and would bring something back for me. Fred, Jimmy and Chris all went out with as well leaving me lying on the bed. I could hear their voices coming from the other room and was able to get my strength back to get up and make it into the bathroom. There I filled the Jacuzzi tub and climbed in to soak and ponder the experience I just had and how telling Kevin would lead to a really great, hot, fuck session between us.

While sitting in the tub I had the jets on and the feeling of the warm water running all over me felt spectacular. I had my eyes closed and head leaning back on the edge and was startled when I felt hands on me. Opening my eyes there was Mike climbing into the tub. He grabbed a bar of soap and started to lather me up. He said the others were on the deck recuperating from the fantastic fucking I gave them and when he heard the water running wanted to have me all to himself. With that we soaped each other up feeling each other all over with me paying extra attention to Mike's cock and he to my large tits. At one point Mike sat on the edge of the tub while I sucked his dick. This time instead of me making him cum with my mouth he bent me over the tub and fucked me from behind. After he came we moved into the shower to clean up again where he made me cum stroking my clit.

After coming out of the bathroom I told the guys I needed a break and laid on the bed where I fell asleep. When I awoke it was morning and the guys stayed over in order to have another go at me. That ended up being all day Sunday. I was fucked and used in every position I we could think of. On Sunday evening Fred, Jimmy and Chris each gave me a big kiss and said their goodbyes hoping that me, or both me and Kevin could make it up Christmas time for Chris's legendary Christmas party again. That evening I slept soundly and awoke Monday morning very sore but with a great big smile on my face. Mike drove me to the airport where I gave him a big hug and a kiss and said, "Thank you for a truly eventful weekend."

After breaking our hug he smiled and responded, "You're very welcome and hopefully we'll see both of you in December, if not there's always next summer."

I left Mike and boarded my flight back home; once back in Florida Kevin met me at the airport where I was greeted with a really big hug and kiss. "How was your weekend?" he asked with a mischievous smile on his face.

"It was wonderful," I said taking his hand and walking towards the exit, "but you'll have to wait for tonight to get all of the details." I looked at him and winked, with that he knew that tonight was going to be a very hot one and it certainly was. We fucked like animals after I finished telling him about what fun I had at the party and now we are planning our trip for December. To be continued,,,,,,,