Wife's Visit To The Doctor's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's right, her cunt was moist! Even though Melanie had not planned on that to happen, her natural body reactions had taken over and not only were her big nipples standing fully erect on her beautiful pointy tits, but her small cunt had become slightly damp.

He enjoyed that, feeling her pussy getting wet, and he told her, "Ok, it feels normal, so far so good, and it seems that your vagina is even becoming naturally lubricated. That is completely normal; it means you are a healthy young woman. That happens a lot during my examinations, so please do not be alarmed Melanie, it's completely normal."

She was glad to hear that, because she didn't want him to think that she was enjoying this feeling of being naked in front of him and how he was touching her most intimate and private places. Even though, she was beginning to enjoy the examination too.

He cupped her pussy and fondled her hot naked little twat, rubbing it back and forth. Then he took his finger and began to move it along her clit, saying out loud to her, "This just makes sure that you vagina responds to touch, it's a normal part of your examination, and you are doing great Melanie!"

She was really beginning to get into her exam now, she started to breathe hard as she felt Dr. Andrews moving his finger back and forth against her clit, and then in little circular motions. She didn't know that it was called her clit, but she did know that it was making her feel good.

Dr. Andrews fingers dancing on her naked cunt lips was making her feel special, a buzz was going thru her little snatch, as the Dr. openly fondled the young housewife's pretty little naked pussy.

"Oooooh" is what came out of her mouth, as she felt her pussy being played with, he then reached up with his other hand and felt her tits again. He started to play with Melanie's big firm tits with his left hand, as his right hand massaged her pink, wet, little, twat.

"This is to make sure, it all works in harmony," he told her with a grin on his face, as he grabbed those big fucking beautiful boobs!

Meanwhile, from his peep hole in the closet, Mr. Farthington, really loved the show, and what man wouldn't! This beautiful young housewife was being openly fondled and taken advantage of, while naked, and the thing was she wasn't objecting, as a matter of fact, from his view point, he could that tell she was really enjoying it!

After five minutes of that, and getting her really worked up, he stopped. He didn't want her cum yet, he wanted to keep her edging!

On the flip side, Melanie didn't want him to stop, but she didn't want to tell him that, she didn't want him to know she was enjoying her exam, even though he already knew!

"Ok good, Melanie, so far so good, you are seemingly very healthy, but now for a more thorough exam, here please get up on this examination table." He told her.

She did as she was told, asking, "Do I need to take off my shoes?"

"Oh no, I don't want you to be uncomfortable by being completely nude, so I want you to leave your shoes and jewelry on, ok?" He said with a smile. He loved seeing the young housewife in her heels and with her wedding ring on! It was a real turn on and a reminder that he was playing with another man's sexy naked little wife.

She sat up on the table and Dr. Andrews pulled the leg stirrups out that were on the side of the table. He pulled them out and told Melanie, "here put your feet in these," as he guided her pretty feet in those heels into the stirrups.

He stood back and just looked at her; she was naked, spread eagle, with her pretty little shaved cunt on display in front of him. Those big sexy torpedo tits high on her chest, and her pretty blonde hair on her shoulders.

He sat on his stool and looked directly into Melanie's beautiful pink cunt. Her lips were formed in the shape of a rose, not quite completely open yet, but moist and starting to glisten. She sat there nervously as he looked up and smiled, and said, "Now just lay back and relax, Melanie, as I examine you."

She breathed in deeply as he reached out and he began to feel and fondle her hot naked cunt. She felt so wet and soft, he rubbed her pussy lips and her clit, making Mel shudder and her nipples harden even more!

"You know, there's a method that's not practiced very much by many Melanie, it's the way Dr.'s used to test a woman, without all of the fancy tests that they have today, I would like to use it with you, so we won't have to waste time waiting for results, ok?" he told her.

She was nervous, being open like this, but the feeling between her legs was too much for Melanie to object. She was defiantly in a state of arousal, so she replied, "Well if it will help save time, then ok Dr. Andrews, please go ahead."

He smiled, looked up at her, then moved his head down close to her pussy, he could smell the scent of her womanly charms and it made his cock throb even more, "ok sweetie, just lay back and relax," he told her.

As she did, he moved in and he took a nice long lick of the young housewife's pink, wet, open vagina! Oh she tasted so good! She shuddered, as she didn't know what to expect, but she certainly wasn't expecting her Dr. to lick her wet snatch!

Although she wouldn't admit it, she enjoyed the lick on her naked pussy, so she pretended like she didn't notice, then ohhhh, there it was again, she felt her cunt being licked, first up the length of her beautiful pussy, then down, then up, then down, "oooooohhhhhhh" is all Melanie could say.

Dr. Andrews was licking her cunt, he pushed his face into the beautiful wife's young nineteen year old twat before he stuck his tongue up her small hole, and she seemed so tight! Oh he began to really eat her out, right there on the exam table, his hands went up to her big tits and he squeezed Melanie's boobs, as he licked her pussy out!

She absolutely loved it! She loved how Gus licked her out almost every night, and now here she was getting licked out by her Dr., all just part of her medical exam. She began to breathe deeper, oh her pussy felt so good, so hot, so wet!

It was then that Dr. Andrews told her, "oh uh huh, so far so good Melanie, oh everything seems to be ok, but if you really want to start a family, then I really need to examine you inside of your vagina."

She didn't know what that meant, she was a bit shocked, but she replied, "Well ok, Dr. Andrews," she was so aroused, she didn't care. She looked up and saw him stand up, his pants were unzipped and sticking out was a big dick. It was about 3" bigger than Gus's small dick and it was about twice as thick!

She gasps saying out loud, "Dr. Andrews, what are you doing?"

"Oh this is part of your examination sweetie; my finger can't possibly go in deep enough to properly examine you, so I'm going to use my penis."

Before she could say anything else, he pushed his big cockhead into the entrance of her small hole, causing her jump, she had never felt anything so large going up her cunt and she didn't know what to say.

He just kept pushing his big cock into her pussy, right up into her slippery cunt; he started to fuck the young housewife. She didn't know whether or not to stop him, but just as she was going to say stop, she didn't.

She wanted to tell him, "Please stop, Dr. Andrews don't do this, stop," but she didn't, it just felt so good, so different, so magnificent!

She didn't feel like this when her husband made love to her, she could barely even feel his small dick inside of her, but this was different, Dr. Andrews cock was so big! So thick! Oh she enjoyed his cock in her little pussyhole and she was on fire with lust!

She said, "Oooooohhhhh..hmmmmmmmahhhhhhhh" as he fucked her, she was getting fucked and she liked it! She wanted his cock, he started to feel and squeeze her big tits, and she wanted him too, she loved the feeling of his superior cock in her small hole. She closed her eyes as he dicked her, he was going to town on the young bride's pussy when all of a sudden she felt something big and heavy on her face.

She looked up and there was Gus's boss, she didn't know why he was there, but her attention was immediately directed to his huge pussy pleasing penis, "oh ...Ooohhh he has such a big dick!" she thought to herself.

He just smiled down at her, and he put his large cock on her lips, she instinctively opened her mouth very wide, as wide as she ever had, and he put his massive cock into her wet warm mouth.

Mr. Farthington, said to her, "hi Melanie, remember me, oh you look so beautiful getting fucked, I just had to join in."

"Was he watching me?" She thought to herself, but she didn't care, she was enjoying the thick cock in her cunt, and now the one in her mouth too! She started to suck his cock; oh she wanted to suck his cock! She had never thought that sucking a cock could be so wonderful, so arousing!

Mr. Farthington the said to Dr. Andrews, "that's enough of you fucking her man, let me in, oh I need this woman's pussy! Dr. Andrews smiled, pulled his wet cock out of Melanie's fuckhole and traded places with him.

Dr. Andrews then placed his dick on Melanie's lips and slowly pushed into her wet warm mouth. She had never sucked Gus's cock like that, after it was in her pussy, oh it tasted different, it was her pussy taste. She loved it; she loved the taste of her own pussy on his thick rod!

Just as she started to enjoy the taste of her pussy juices on his dick, she felt her hole being stretched "Owe...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she gasped, as Mr. Farthington began to penetrate her small hole!

She tried to move up, it was too big for her, it was going to split her wide open, but they both held her down as he started to shove his massive tool up into the sexy housewife's wet little fuckhole!

She thought Dr. Andrew's cock was so thick, but it nothing compared to Mr. Farthington's huge pussy pleasing tool!

"Oh fuck, oh shit, oh man her pussy is so tight!" is what he thought to himself as he began to slide his massive cock into the sexy housewife's small, tight, little honey hole!

Her small fuckhole was stretched tightly around his thick shaft, like a wet pussy rubberband gripping his enormous prick!

Just as she was about to scream, she began to feel good! Oh sure, at first it hurt, but now, oh now his cock was beginning to feel so good! It took a few seconds for her cunt to expand and get used to accommodating his size, but like any wet pussy hole, hers did too!

She loved the feeling of his cock in her pussyhole, she never knew how good fucking could really be! She loved their big cocks in her cunt, more than anything she had ever felt, and she knew she was going to need them again!

He pulled it out then pushed it back into her slippery hole! It was rubbing against her clit every time! His cock was so big, it made her clit stand out and oh it felt so good!

She said out loud, "oh what are you two doing to me? Oh the both of you are fucking me aren't you? Oh yes then fuck me! I want you to fuck me! Both of you oh fuck me, oh I love it, I love your cocks!"

Where these words came from she didn't know, she heard the words dick and cock before, I mean who hasn't, but to say them to men? She didn't know why she was saying those things, but she was, and she loved it!

They were both grinning, they started to take turns fucking her, one in her mouth, the other in her pussy, then they would switch, going back and forth turning Melanie into their little fuck toy, and she loved it.

She lost count of many times her pussy came, perhaps 5 maybe 6 times, she felt her cunt creaming, she felt as if she was in a cock paradise! They turned her into their hot sexy little cum slut and she loved it!

Just as they were watching her cum again, they both pulled their cocks out of her nineteen year old cunt and they moved them to her pretty face!

"You sexy little cunt, were going to give you a treat! Mr. Farthington told her.

Then, in a rhythm, they began to shoot their cum onto her face, shooting her, spraying her with their cock cream!

Gus had never cum on his wife's face, and here were to men, men with big fucking cocks, who were about to give her a wonderful cream facial!

Dr. Andrews let out a loud moan, saying, "Oh yes, oh take it, take my load you sexy little cunt!" As he shot off his sperm onto her pretty face, he shot once, twice, three times, a steady stream of his cum, onto her face.

It shot up past her mouth and against her nose and cheeks, then the second blast went up on to her forehead and some into her hair, before he aimed his third squirt directly at her open mouth and gave her a nice cum drink!

Then it was her husband's boss's turn. Oh he watched as Dr. Andrews blasted the young pussy wife's face, then he began his cock cum assault onto her beautiful face as well! He grunted, "Oh yes, fuck yes! Oh you look beautiful Melanie, here, oh take my load too you sexy little fucking tramp!"

You see the truth was, she had just become their little tramp, their little cum bucket, and they wanted to shoot off on her face, letting know, what she had become to them!

Bam! His cock shot off like a fucking fire, hose! The way men with huge cocks shoot off! It startled her as it did! His cream blasted out of his big piss hole, almost like he was pissing on her pretty face!

His cum was white and thick, as she directly part of his first huge squirt into her open mouth! She tasted his musky cock cream as he smirked looking down at her! She looked like a prefect little whore taking his cum in her mouth! He kept on squirting; making sure it also hit her nose, onto her eyes and into her beautiful blonde hair!

He shot off again, holding his huge tool in his hand as he blasted her face! She looked like cum covered call girl, a sexy slut, but she was in fact Gus's wife! Gus's pretty little naïve housewife, was being cum on, and she loved it!

She began to smile, she didn't know why, but she loved these two big cocked men cumming her face! She enjoyed the taste of the cream in her mouth! She instinctively began to try and swallow the part of their sperm that went into her mouth! She left her mouth open on purpose, the little fucking slut, wanted to drink their cum!

Mr. Farthington, loved it too, he could tell that Melanie was really enjoying her fucking and that she was had just become their sexy little whore! He blasted his last shot into her mouth; he shoved his big plum cockhead into her mouth as he did! She had her mouth open so wide, it looked obscene! He was laughing in pleasure as she looked at her with his cock in her mouth! She tried to suck, but she couldn't as she felt his cum shooting down her throat!

It was at that moment that she shuddered and came again, because the whole time they were shooting their loads on her face and in her mouth, she was frantically masturbating her well used and not stretched out cunt! She made herself cum like a cock loving whore, as she ate their cum!

Melanie looked so beautiful, covered in their sperm! What a sexy cum little slut she had become!

12